General Knowledge Questions - 5
1. Light energy is converted into chemical energy in-
D. Photoelectric effect.
2. The fourth state of matter-
D. Super cooled.
3. The first receipent of Rajiv gandhi Khel ratna Award is-
A. Limba Ram
B. Leander peas.
C. Vishwanathan Anand
D. kapil Dev
4. Which of these mode of transport is available only in kolkata among the major cities in India?
B. Metro rail
C. Horse Carriage
5. If the plane of the earth's equator were not inclined to the plane of the earth orbit-
A. the year would be longer
B. the winters will be longer.
C. there would be no change of season.
D. the summer would be warmers.
6. DRDO stands for-
A. Depertment of research and Development Organisations.
B. Dental Research and Dvelopment Organisation.
C. Documentary Reforms and Deployment Organisation.
D. Defence Research and Development organisation.
7. The mass of 1 ltr. of water at 4 degree C is-
A. 1 gm
B. 1 mg
C. 1 kg
D. 1 quintal.
8. The chief election commissioner of India is appointed by-
A. The president of India.
B. The prime minister of India.
C. The Vice president of India.
D. The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
9. Atmosphere contains dust particles, salt grains, pollen grains, smoke etc. Which are collectively known as-
A. Water vapour