General Knowledge Questions - 9
1. Koutilya wrote the book named-
2. On the different blood groups A, B, AB and O which one can be given to a person whose blood group is A?
A. Group A only
B. Group B only
C. Group A and O
D. Group A and B
3. A body moving uniformly along a circular path has-
A. Constant velocity
B. Constant speed
C. Variable speed
D. Same direction of motion.
4. The longest river of the Penisular India is-
5. Jesus Christ was crucified in-
A. 4 BC
B. 4 AD
C. 30 AD
D. 1 AD
6. The person who gave the permission to Jobcharnak to do business in Bengal-
A. A. Khurshid Khuli Kha
B. Sayasta Kha
7. Who won the world chess championship 2013?
A. Viswanathan Anand
B. Vladmir Kramnik
C. Magnus Carisen
D. Boris Gelfland.
8. Malfunctioning of which of the following organs causes jaundice?
9. The earlier name of Sher Shah was-
A. Juna Khan
B. Sarafraj Khan
C. Farid Khan
D. Khijir Khan
10. One who possess many talents-