Fildena (sildenafil citrate) is a modern drug manufactured by the Indian company Fortune Healthcare for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. The drug is also sometimes used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. Fildena is an original and unique solution to treat the inability of men to have good and high-quality sex. The high potency of the drug's action is based on sildenafil citrate as the active ingredient and one of the most efficient and well-known products in the current market. One of the main features and benefits of the drug is that it can be taken with alcohol. Therefore, it is often referred to as a party drug.
Fildena CT 50 mg is Generic Viagra or Sildenafil Citrate in the form of a chewable tablet. Chewable tablets are easy to take, fast and powerful. Made by Fortune Health Care Ltd. Fildena CT 50 mg is available in a pack of 10 chewable medicines. The drug Sildenafil Citrate 50mg works best against ED by improving erectile capabilities and functions and reducing vascular failure, thereby blocking the natural process of achieving and maintaining erections for a longer period of time. Sildenafil citrate is classified as inhibited in PDE type 5 and has the function of improving cGMP levels in the penile region.
The pill must be taken once daily (50 mg each time) 1 hour before sexual intercourse, and the prescribed dose of the pill must never be exceeded. You can take water after the medicine has been completely chewed. fildena chewable 100 mg tablet should be taken with a glass of water and not crushed and swallowed. Fildena 100 mg chewable tablets act as an inhibitor of PDE-5, which targets cGMP, and improve blood flow in the penile vein, which is helpful in the erection of sexual activity. Fildena chewable 100 mg tablet PDE-5 inhibits the cGMP enzyme, which lowers blood levels in the blood vessels and increases blood flow to the blood vessels.
Fildena 100 mg is a Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your p e n i s, and it helps you achieve and maintain a hard, straight p e n i s suitable for sexual activity.
Buy Fildena 120mg tablet take with a glass of water and do not crush and swallow whole pill. Fildena 120 tablet work as inhibite the PDE-5 that leads the cGMP and improve the blood flow in penile vein which is helpfull into erection of sexully process.
Fildena 120mg tablet of PDE-5 is inhibite the cGMP enzyme which is decrease level in blood vessels, and that is increase the level of flowing blood into vessels, lead to fight agains erectile dysfunction and prompt to sexual activity.
this Purple Pill is in a Class of medicines called phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitors. It treats erectile dysfunction by enhancing blood flow to the penis during physical stimulation. Fildena 50 increased blood flow can cause an erecting. Sildenafil treats PAH by reducing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow easily. If you are taking Sildenafil 25 mg to treat erectile dysfunction, you should know that it does not cure erectile dysfunction or increase sexual desire.
Sildenafil Fildena Pills is the prescription based drug and may be available in different powers and other substitutes. You must ask your doctor about its frequency, and duration as age and cruelty of the disease differ in every individual. Patients are advised to take Sildenafil at any time 30 minutes before the intercourse. Do not consume high doses at a time and also do not take it for a longer time. It is not suggested for females and the pediatric population.
Keep classic pills in cool and dry place away from the reach of children. These medicines are to be stored in same blister package to save from moisture and direct heat. Keep medicine at normal room temperature away from children and pets.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. National Bio-Material Centre National Biomaterial Centre has been established at National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisation (NOTTO), Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, an organisation under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and is fully functional.
The Government of India is implementing National Organ Transplant Programme (NOTP) to promote organ donation across the country. Under this programme, an apex level National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisa
3. Vaccines Being Developed to Combat Coronavirus Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) has informed that it has granted test license permission for manufacture of COVID-19 Vaccine for preclinical test, examination and analysis to the following manufacturers in India:
M/s Serum Institute of India Pvt., Ltd., Pune
Ms. Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Ahmadabad
M/s Bharat Biotech International Ltd., Hyderabad
Biological E Ltd., Hyderabad
M/s Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd., Mumbai
4. eSanjeevani OPD of Health Ministry completes 3 lakh tele-consultations within six months of launch eSanjeevani OPD platform of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has completed 3 lakh tele-consultations. This landmark milestone has been achieved within a short period of six months since its launch.
eSanjeevani OPD services have enabled patient-to-doctor telemedicine in midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has helped in containing the spread of COVID by ensuring physical distancing and has simultaneously enabled provisions for non-COVID essential healthcare. The number of high tele-consulta
5. Incentives for ASHAs The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India has provisioned additional incentive of Rs. 1000 per month under the “India COVID 19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness Package” to ASHAs for undertaking COVID 19 related activities for the period of their engagement in this work. Further the benefit under “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package : Insurance Scheme for Health Workers Fighting COVID 19”, has been launched to provide an insurance cov
6. Nursing Colleges in India State-wise number of nursing colleges functional in the country is at Annexure – I.
Health being a State Subject, opening of new nursing colleges falls under the purview of the respective State Governments However, 129 proposals have been received in Indian Nursing Council from States/UTs under Section 13 and 14 of INC Act for opening of B.Sc. (Nursing) programme across the country in 2020-21. State-wise details are at Annexure-II.
The training being provided in the Nursin
7. TB cases in India As per the Global TB Report 2019, the estimated number of cases and death rate in India has reduced from 2015 as under:
9. Reduction in Tobacco usage Several steps have been taken by the Government to reduce the prevalence of tobacco use. Some of the major steps are as under;
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has enacted a comprehensive legislation, namely the Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products (Prohibition of Advertisement and Regulation of Trade and Commerce, Production, Supply and Distribution) Act, 2003 (COTPA 2003) to discourage the consumption of tobacco products in order to protect the masses from the health hazar
10. AYUSH Ministry supports a novel e-marathon as part of the Ayush for Immunity Campaign The Ministry of AYUSH has joined hands with Rajagiri College of Social Sciences and Rajagiri Business School, Kochi to organise a novel e-marathon, as a part of the Ministry’s three-month campaign called “Ayush for Immunity”, focussing on desirable health-promotive and disease preventive steps. Combining technology, physical run, charity and wellness programs, this e-event is expected to add positivity and good health to the lives of the participants.
11. Who Guidelines on COVID Tests The World Health Organization (WHO) has recommended 0.14 samples per day per 1000 or 140 tests per day per million population. As on 19th September, 2020 India is conducting COVID -19 tests at a rate of 875 tests/million population per day. This is more than 6 times the WHO recommendations. For Tamil Nadu this stands at 1145 tests per million population per day.
Indian Council of Medical Research in its advisory (issued on 4th September 2020) has allowed for ‘on-demand’ testing. Thi
12. Nursing Colleges State-wise number of nursing colleges functional in the country is given below:
State-wise distribution of Nursing Colleges as on 31st March, 2020
13. Indigenous Manufacturing of Medical Equipments India is 86% import-dependent on Medical Devices/equipments. The various segments of devices/equipments imported are Electronics Equipment, Surgical Instruments, Conusumable& Disposables, IVD Reagent and Implants.
Various schemes/initiatives have been formulated to promote domestic manufacturing of medical devices/equipments and attract large investment in the sector:
National Biopharma Mission.
DBT-AMTZ COMManD [Covid-19 Medtech Manufacturing Development] Conso
14. Cancer and Kidney related Diseases The information regarding estimated incidence of cancer cases in the country is based on National Cancer Registry Programme (NCRP) of Indian Council of Medical Research. The latest report of NCRP is for the year 2020, which is based on data for the period 2012-16, as compared to earlier report of 2016, which was based on data for the period 2012-14. Also, the year 2020 report is based on an increased coverage in terms of more number of Population Based Cancer Registries (PBCRs) or expansion of some exist
15. Prime Minister to Review Status and Preparedness of COVID response and management in 7 High Focus States/UTs tomorrow Prime Minister will chair a high level virtual meeting with the Chief Ministers and Health Ministers of seven COVID high burden States/UT to review the status and preparedness of COVID response and management, tomorrow, 23rd September 2020.
These States/UT are Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Punjab.
More than 63% of the Active Cases of the country are concentrated in these seven States/ UT. They also account for 65.5% of the total confirmed
16. Tele-Medicine Platform for Health Care Delivery Public health is a state subject. Under the National Health Mission (NHM), support is being provided to States/UTs to strengthen their healthcare systems including Tele-consultation services based on requirements posed by the States in their Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs).
eSanjeevani Telemedicine solution developed by CDAC-Mohali is being rolled out under Ayushman Bharat – Health & Wellness Centres program.
17. Impact of pandemic on child immunisation programmes The utilization of immunization services slowed down at the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic in April 2020, but coverage has improved subsequently because of series of measures been taken.
To restore universal immunization, following steps were taken by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) during COVID-19 pandemic:
States/ UTs have been provided with a series of guidelines for delivering immunization services as well as Reproductive, Maternal, New born, Child, Ado
18. Steps taken by the Government to Promote the Indian System of Medicines To promote the education of Indian System of Medicines and Ayurveda globally, Ministry has signed 13 MoUs for setting up AYUSH Academic Chairs with foreign Universities/ institutes under which AYUSH experts are deputed in reputed Universities/ institutes to undertake teaching/ training / research activities. Country to Country MoUs have been signed with 23 countries for cooperation in field of Traditional Medicine and Homoeopathy in which, amongst others, research, education, training, etc. a
19. Ayurvedic Drugs and Protocol for COVID-19 A total of 247 proposals of Ayurveda interventions have been received under modified Extra Mural research (EMR) Scheme for SARS CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 disease. Out of 247 proposals, 21 research proposals recommended by competent authority on Ayurveda for SARS/COVID cases have been approved for funding.
Ministry of AYUSH has formed an Inter-disciplinary AYUSH R&D Task Force. Task Force has formulated and designed clinical research protocols for prophylactic studies and add-on intervent
20. Medical education of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy to get revolutionary revamp With the passage of two important bills of the Ministry of AYUSH by the Parliament, the country is all set to bring revolutionary reforms in the medical education of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy.
The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Bill, 2020 and the National Commission for Homoeopathy Bill 2020 were passed in Lok Sabha on 14th September 2020. These twin bills seek to replace the existing Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 and the Homoeopathy Central Counci
21. Treatment of Non-COVID-19 Patients During Pandemic The patients who were not suffering from Corona but still have been treated in AIIMS and Central Government run hospitals in IPD as well as in OPD after 24th March, 2020 in the country is given in Annexure.
As per the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates 2016-17 (latest available), public expenditure on health as a percentage of GDP is 1.2%.
No such patient who was already admitted in AIIMS or Central Government run hospitals whether serious/critical or non-serious was disch
22. Primary Health Centres (PHCs) Under the National Health Mission (NHM), Primary Health Centre (PHC) are established to cover a population of 30,000 in rural areas and 20,000 in hilly, tribal and desert areas.
PHCs are established to cover defined population. As per the Rural Health Statistics-2019, as on 31.03.2019, a total of 24,855 rural PHCs and 5,190 urban PHCs have been functional in the country. State-wise details including for Rajasthan are given below:
NUMBER OF PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES (PHCs) FUNCTIO
23. Procedure for Research on Vaccine The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) has informed that the requirements and guidelines to conduct clinical trial or grant of permission for marketing of new drugs including vaccines are prescribed under New Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019.
Further, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an autonomous organisation of the Department of Health Research, has informed that the stages of vaccine development include the following steps:
24. COVID Cases and Sero Survey Status India has one of the lowest cases per million population. It is 3445 for India as compared to 19295 for USA, 20146 for Brazil, 7283 for Russian Federation and 10929 for South Africa. However, cases per million population for India is high as compared to other countries in South East Asia
The low case fatality in India can be attributed to early case detection through community-based surveillance, containment measures including strict perimeter control, house-to-house case searc
25. Conversion of Passenger Compartments into Isolation Wards 5601 coaches have been converted into Covid Care Centers by Indian Railways (IR) in the months of March, April, May and June of 2020 to combat Corona virus pandemic. The Zonal Railway wise details of the conversion of these coaches are as under:
Coaches converted into
26 ICMR Scientist-B vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research8 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will conduct a computer-based examination on 01/11/2020 for recruitment of various Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical) vacancy posts and hence invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-B in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020)
ICMR Scientist-B Recruitmen ...
27 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 10/2020 #UPSC7 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 01/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty (Assistant Professor) and Assistant Director (Statistics - Census Operations etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 10/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Advt. No. 10/2020 Vacancies