Fildena (sildenafil citrate) is a modern drug manufactured by the Indian company Fortune Healthcare for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. The drug is also sometimes used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. Fildena is an original and unique solution to treat the inability of men to have good and high-quality sex. The high potency of the drug's action is based on sildenafil citrate as the active ingredient and one of the most efficient and well-known products in the current market. One of the main features and benefits of the drug is that it can be taken with alcohol. Therefore, it is often referred to as a party drug.
Fildena CT 50 mg is Generic Viagra or Sildenafil Citrate in the form of a chewable tablet. Chewable tablets are easy to take, fast and powerful. Made by Fortune Health Care Ltd. Fildena CT 50 mg is available in a pack of 10 chewable medicines. The drug Sildenafil Citrate 50mg works best against ED by improving erectile capabilities and functions and reducing vascular failure, thereby blocking the natural process of achieving and maintaining erections for a longer period of time. Sildenafil citrate is classified as inhibited in PDE type 5 and has the function of improving cGMP levels in the penile region.
The pill must be taken once daily (50 mg each time) 1 hour before sexual intercourse, and the prescribed dose of the pill must never be exceeded. You can take water after the medicine has been completely chewed. fildena chewable 100 mg tablet should be taken with a glass of water and not crushed and swallowed. Fildena 100 mg chewable tablets act as an inhibitor of PDE-5, which targets cGMP, and improve blood flow in the penile vein, which is helpful in the erection of sexual activity. Fildena chewable 100 mg tablet PDE-5 inhibits the cGMP enzyme, which lowers blood levels in the blood vessels and increases blood flow to the blood vessels.
Fildena 100 mg is a Phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your p e n i s, and it helps you achieve and maintain a hard, straight p e n i s suitable for sexual activity.
Buy Fildena 120mg tablet take with a glass of water and do not crush and swallow whole pill. Fildena 120 tablet work as inhibite the PDE-5 that leads the cGMP and improve the blood flow in penile vein which is helpfull into erection of sexully process.
Fildena 120mg tablet of PDE-5 is inhibite the cGMP enzyme which is decrease level in blood vessels, and that is increase the level of flowing blood into vessels, lead to fight agains erectile dysfunction and prompt to sexual activity.
this Purple Pill is in a Class of medicines called phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitors. It treats erectile dysfunction by enhancing blood flow to the penis during physical stimulation. Fildena 50 increased blood flow can cause an erecting. Sildenafil treats PAH by reducing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow easily. If you are taking Sildenafil 25 mg to treat erectile dysfunction, you should know that it does not cure erectile dysfunction or increase sexual desire.
Sildenafil Fildena Pills is the prescription based drug and may be available in different powers and other substitutes. You must ask your doctor about its frequency, and duration as age and cruelty of the disease differ in every individual. Patients are advised to take Sildenafil at any time 30 minutes before the intercourse. Do not consume high doses at a time and also do not take it for a longer time. It is not suggested for females and the pediatric population.
Keep classic pills in cool and dry place away from the reach of children. These medicines are to be stored in same blister package to save from moisture and direct heat. Keep medicine at normal room temperature away from children and pets.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Nursing Colleges State-wise number of nursing colleges functional in the country is given below:
State-wise distribution of Nursing Colleges as on 31st March, 2020
2. National Bio-Material Centre National Biomaterial Centre has been established at National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisation (NOTTO), Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, an organisation under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and is fully functional.
The Government of India is implementing National Organ Transplant Programme (NOTP) to promote organ donation across the country. Under this programme, an apex level National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisa
3. Covid-19 Testing Labs According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organisation under the Department of Health Research, the total number of testing labs all over India authorised and set up for testing of Covid-19 for the months of March, April, May, June and July 2020, month-wise is as under:
4. Availability of Material for Masks/PPE Kits From zero manufacturers in March 2020, 1100 indigenous manufacturers of PPE kits have been developed by the Government till date, most of them being from MSME sector. The capacity and production of PPE Coveralls for COVID-19 touched a peak of 5 lakh per day in mid May 2020. As on 13.9.2020, a total of 1.42 crore PPE kits have been supplied to M/s HLL Lifecare Ltd. - the procurement arm of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) for use of health professionals in government hospi
5. Malnutrition in India Malnutrition is not the direct cause of death among children under five years of age. Though it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate (number of deaths per thousand live births) has reduced from 74.3 as reported by 3rd National Family Health Survey report released in 2005-06 to 49.7 as 4th National Family Health Survey report released in 2015-16.
8. Impact of pandemic on child immunisation programmes The utilization of immunization services slowed down at the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic in April 2020, but coverage has improved subsequently because of series of measures been taken.
To restore universal immunization, following steps were taken by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) during COVID-19 pandemic:
States/ UTs have been provided with a series of guidelines for delivering immunization services as well as Reproductive, Maternal, New born, Child, Ado
9. COVID hospitals in India As per the information provided by the States/ UTs on the Covid-19 Portal, State-wise details of Covid dedicated facilities and ICU beds in COVID dedicated facilities (Government and Private both) as on 18th September 2020 is given at Annexure.
In view of cases being reported in various parts of the country, the situation is dynamic, and the bed utilization position changes day-to-day. Hence, the data on vacant beds will only be available with the state government/ respective h
10. Commencement of Yoga Break at Work Place by the Ministry of AYUSH from today Activities for promoting the “Yoga Break” protocol of the Ministry of AYUSH, which were suspended after the onset of the Covid-19 protocol, have been resumed with effect from today. This five minute protocol is intended to introduce people at the work place to Yoga, and also to help them to take a break from the work schedule and to refresh and re-focus.
Yoga is an ancient Indian discipline intended to bring balance and well being of individuals to the physical, mental,
11. Historic reform in Medical Education: National Medical Commission (NMC) constituted Historic reform in the field of medical education has been effectedby the Union Government with the constitution of the National Medical Commission (NMC), along with four Autonomous Boards. With this, the decades old institution of the Medical Council of India (MCI) stands abolished. Along with NMC, the four Autonomous Boards ofUG and PG Medical Education Boards, Medical Assessment and Rating Board, and Ethics and Medical Registration Board have also been constituted to help the NMC in day to day functio
12. Prime Minister to Review Status and Preparedness of COVID response and management in 7 High Focus States/UTs tomorrow Prime Minister will chair a high level virtual meeting with the Chief Ministers and Health Ministers of seven COVID high burden States/UT to review the status and preparedness of COVID response and management, tomorrow, 23rd September 2020.
These States/UT are Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Punjab.
More than 63% of the Active Cases of the country are concentrated in these seven States/ UT. They also account for 65.5% of the total confirmed
13. Impact of Coronavirus The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has severely impacted some of the major economies of the world. It has affected countries across the globe including some of the major players like USA, European Union, UK, and India.Both World Bank and IMF estimate contraction in global GDP for FY 2020-21 due to the spillover effects of the lockdown to curb the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. Various sectors were affected due to the nation-wide lockdown. However, after the lockdown was relaxed, we see significant improvement
14. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
15. Health challenges being solved through holistic methods with integrated medicine systems: PM Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today dedicated two future-ready national premier Ayurveda institutions to the nation to mark celebration of the 5th Ayurveda Day, here today through video conferencing. The Prime Minister dedicated to the nation the Institute of Teaching & Research in Ayurveda (ITRA), Jamnagar as an Institution of National Importance (INI), and the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur as a D
16. Yoga in Helping Recovery of COVID-19 Patients The Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), has undertaken a research project to verify the efficacy of Yoga in facilitating early recovery of COVID – 19 patients in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Rishikesh and RML Hospital, Delhi.
Due to stringent restrictions on mass gatherings arising from the contagious nature of COVID-19, the theme for International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2020 was adopted as ‘Yoga at Home,
17. Medical education of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy to get revolutionary revamp With the passage of two important bills of the Ministry of AYUSH by the Parliament, the country is all set to bring revolutionary reforms in the medical education of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy.
The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Bill, 2020 and the National Commission for Homoeopathy Bill 2020 were passed in Lok Sabha on 14th September 2020. These twin bills seek to replace the existing Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 and the Homoeopathy Central Counci
18. Primary Health Centres (PHCs) Under the National Health Mission (NHM), Primary Health Centre (PHC) are established to cover a population of 30,000 in rural areas and 20,000 in hilly, tribal and desert areas.
PHCs are established to cover defined population. As per the Rural Health Statistics-2019, as on 31.03.2019, a total of 24,855 rural PHCs and 5,190 urban PHCs have been functional in the country. State-wise details including for Rajasthan are given below:
NUMBER OF PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES (PHCs) FUNCTIO
19. States offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy The State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, and Haryana have providedand offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy (CRIYN) in their respective States through Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH.
So far, the Government has released funds for establishment of three CRIs in Haryana, Karnataka and Odisha. The details
20. Assessment of COVID Prevention World Health Organization, Country office, India alerted India on 6th January, 2020 about outbreak of pneumonia of unknown origin in Wuhan city of China. WHO issued a statement on 9th January, 2020 about a novel coronavirus, which was later named as SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease was named COVID-19 by WHO on 11th February, 2020.
The first Indian case of COVID-19 was reported on 30th January 2020. Before the Nationwide lockdown, a series of actions were undertaken in a pro-active, graded and p
21. Availability of Medical Colleges At present, there are 541 medical colleges (280 under Government and 261 under Private) in the country with an intake capacity of 80,312 MBBS seats annually. The State-wise number of medical college is given below:
22. Conversion of Passenger Compartments into Isolation Wards 5601 coaches have been converted into Covid Care Centers by Indian Railways (IR) in the months of March, April, May and June of 2020 to combat Corona virus pandemic. The Zonal Railway wise details of the conversion of these coaches are as under:
Coaches converted into
23. Yoga finding its way to Cuban hearts The rising popularity of Yoga in Cuba has been a matter of happiness to Yoga-lovers of India. This timeless gift from our ancestors is truly a universal inheritance and is now finding disciples all across the globe.
According to information received from Indian Embassy in Havana, Cuba, Prof. Eduardo Pimentel Vázquez, the President and Founder of the Cuban Yoga Association, is a leading figure for yoga in that country. He has been teaching Yoga in Cuba for 30 years, and has trained 50 ins
24. Indigenous Manufacturing of Medical Equipments India is 86% import-dependent on Medical Devices/equipments. The various segments of devices/equipments imported are Electronics Equipment, Surgical Instruments, Conusumable& Disposables, IVD Reagent and Implants.
Various schemes/initiatives have been formulated to promote domestic manufacturing of medical devices/equipments and attract large investment in the sector:
National Biopharma Mission.
DBT-AMTZ COMManD [Covid-19 Medtech Manufacturing Development] Conso
25. Incentives for ASHAs The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India has provisioned additional incentive of Rs. 1000 per month under the “India COVID 19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness Package” to ASHAs for undertaking COVID 19 related activities for the period of their engagement in this work. Further the benefit under “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package : Insurance Scheme for Health Workers Fighting COVID 19”, has been launched to provide an insurance cov
26 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research12 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
28 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC10 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies