The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved to release an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance (DA) to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2020. There will be an increase of 4 percent over the existing rate of 17 percent of the Basic Pay/Pension, to compensate for price rise.
The combined impact on the exchequer on account of both Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief would be Rs.12,510.04 crore per annum and Rs.14,595.04 crore in Financial Year 2020-21 (for a period of 14 months from January, 2020 to February, 2021). It will benefit about 48.34 lakh Central Government employees and 65.26 lakh pensioners.
The increase is in accordance with the accepted formula, which is based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. NITI Aayog to Launch Second Edition of India Innovation Index 2020 NITI Aayog will release the second edition of the India Innovation Index 2020 on 20 January in a virtual event. The index will be released by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr Rajiv Kumar in the presence of NITI Aayog Member Dr VK Saraswat and CEO Amitabh Kant.
The release of the second edition of the index—the first was launched in October 2019—demonstrates the Government’s continued commitment towards transforming the country into an innovation-driven economy.
8. Ministry of Commerce and Industry and Ministry of AYUSH decides to set up an AYUSH Export Promotion Council The Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of AYUSH have decided to work together to set up an Export Promotion Council to boost AYUSH exports. This decision was taken recently in a joint review of AYUSH trade and Industry by Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Commerce and Industry and Shri Shripad Naik, Minister of AYUSH. It was also decided in the review that the entire AYUSH sector will work together to achieve price and quality competitiveness to boost AYUSH exports. The review was held throu
9. All States except Jharkhand choose Option-1 to meet the GST implementation shortfall Government of Chhattisgarh has communicated its acceptance of Option-1 to meet the revenue shortfall arising out of GST implementation. The number of States who have favoured Option-1 has gone up to 27. All States except Jharkhand and all the 3 Union Territories with Legislative Assembly have decided in favour of Option-1.
The States & Union Territories who choose Option-1 are getting the amount of shortfall arising out of GST implementation through a special borrowing window put in p
11. Inauguration of Hypersonic Wind Tunnel at DRDO Hyderabad Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh visited DRDO’s Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex during his visit to Hyderabad on 19th Dec 2020. Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri G Kishan Reddy and Dr G Satheesh Reddy, Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO accompanied him during the visit. Cluster DGs, Lab Directors and Programme Directors briefed the dignitaries about the ongoing projects and technological developments. On this occasion, Hyderabad based DRDO labs
16. Media plays an important role in dealing with anti-India forces: Sh Shripad Naik "The media has an important role in dealing with anti-India forces. It is the responsibility of all of us, including the media persons, to ensure that our media is not misused by the anti-India forces against our own country." said Minister of State for DefenceShripadNaik at the valedictory function of media communication course organized by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) for defence personnel on Thursday. On this occasion, the Director-General of IIMC Prof. Sanjay Dwivedi, A
17. Fit India Cyclothon getting huge response, around 13 Lakh people participated in the first week of its launch The Second edition of Fit India Cyclothon is getting huge response all over the country.Union Sports Minister Shri Kiren Rijiju recently launched this event via social media. This mega cycling event started on 7th December 2020 and participants from across the country are participating in this. Till 15 December, 12,69,695 people participated in the Fit India Cyclothon and completed 57,51,874 kilometers of cycling. It includes 3,11,458 participants of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS); 4,14,354 participa
18. International Science Literature Festival – VIGYANIKA organized to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (CSIR-NISCAIR), Ministry of Earth Sciences (MOES) and Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) jointly organised the inaugural session of Vigyanika-International Science Literature Festival on the opening dayof IISF 2020 on the virtual platform to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan.Addressing the participants and invitees, Dr Ranjana Aggarwal, Director, CSIR-NISCAIR & CSIR-NISTADS stated that the event
23. Cabinet approves Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana (ABRY) The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval for Atmanirbhar Bharat RojgarYojana (ABRY) to boost employment in formal sector and incentivize creation of new employment opportunities during the Covid recovery phase under Atmanirbhar Bharat Package 3.0.
Cabinet has approved an expenditure of Rs. 1,584 crore for the current financial yearand Rs.22,810 crore for the entire Scheme period i.e. 2020-2023.
The salient features of the Scheme are
24. MOHUA launches Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched a programme of Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries and their families today, as an additional component of PM SVANidhi Scheme, in the presence of representatives of various Central Ministries and State officials. Under this, a complete profile of each PM SVANidhi beneficiary and their family members will be prepared. Based on the profiled data, benefits of the various eligible Central S
25. Vice President urges people to practice yoga and meditation to beat stress and prevent NCDs The Vice President of India, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu today called upon the people to regularly practice Yoga and meditation and return to our traditional food habits to beat the stress caused by modern lifestyle and prevent non-communicable diseases (NCDs).
Virtually launching the Society of Coronary Surgeons in Hyderabad, he pointed out that the scientific community has concluded that inappropriate lifestyle was the major cause for the raise in the cardio-vascular diseases (CVD) incidence. &ldqu
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank19 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
28 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs25 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
29 Various Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission#Jammu and Kashmir1 Days Remaining for Apply SIDS (human resource agency), invites online applications on fast track basis from domiciles of UT Jammu & Kashmir for their selection in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission on contract basis, for the following Positions:
The Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission (JKRLM) is the implementing agency for Deen Dayal Antodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) and registered under J& ...