1. Who was the first President of India – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
2. Who was the first Prime Minister of India – Jawaharlal Nehru
3. Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India – C. Rajagopalachari
4. Who was the first Mughal emperor – Babur
5. Who was the first President of USA – John Hanson
6. Who was the first woman President of India – Pratibha Devisingh Patil
7. Who was the first woman Prime Minister of India – Indira Gandhi
8. Who was the first king of India – Chandragupta Maurya
9. Who was the first astronaut – Yuri Gagarin
10. Who was the first attorney general of India – M. C. Setalvad
11. Who was the first American president to visit India – Dwight D. Eisenhower
12. Who was the first avenger – Captain America
13. Who was the first animal to go into space – Dog Laika
14. Who was the first astronaut to walk on the surface of the moon – Neil Armstrong
15. Who was the first astronaut of India – Rakesh Sharma
16. Who was the first army chief of India – Field Marshal Kodandera "Kipper" Madappa Cariappa
17. Who was the first president of America – John Hanson
18. Who was the first British governor-general of India – Warren Hastings
19. Who was the first black president of South Africa – Nelson Mandela
20. Who was the first Bharat Ratna – C. Rajagopalachari
21. Who was the first British governor of India – Warren Hastings
22. Who was the first battle of Panipat – 21 April 1526
23. Who was the first captain of Indian cricket team – C. K. Nayudu
24. Who was the first chief minister of Delhi – Chaudhry Brahm Prakash
25. Who was the first chief election commissioner of India – Sukumar Sen
26. Who was the first chairman of the planning commission of India – Jawaharlal Nehru
27. Who was the first chairman of Rajya Sabha – Dr. S Radhakrishnan
28. Who was the first chief minister of Bihar – Krishna Singh
29. Who was the first chairman of ISRO – Vikram Sarabhai
30. Who was the first deputy prime minister of India – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
31. Who was the first Dalit president of India – Kocheril Raman Narayanan
32. Who was the first defence minister of India – Baldev Singh
33. Who was the First Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha – S. V. Krishnamoorthy Rao
34. Who was the first deputy speaker of Lok Sabha – Madabhushi Ananthasayanam Ayyangar
35. Who was the first dog to go in space – Dog Laika
36. Who was the first deputy chairman of planning commission – Gulzarilal Nanda
37. Who was the first election commissioner of India – Sukumar Sen
38. Who was the first education minister of independent India – Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
39. Who was the first emperor of India – Chandragupta Maurya
40. Who was the first governor – Warren Hastings
41. Who was the first governor-general of Bengal – Warren Hastings
42. Who was the first guru of Sikh – Guru Nanak
43. Who was the first health minister of India – Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
44. Who was the first home minister – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
45. Who was the first Indian to go into space – Rakesh Sharma
46. Who was the first IAS officer of India – Satyendranath Tagore
47. Who was the first Indian to climb Mount Everest – Avtar Singh Cheema
48. Who was the first Indian to win an Oscar – Bhanu Athaiya
49. Who was the first Indian cricket captain – CK Nayudu
50. Who was the first Indian governor general of India – Warren Hastings
51. Who was the first Indian to win Nobel prize – Rabindranath Tagore
52. Who was the first person in space – Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin
53. Who was the first woman in space – Valentina Tereshkova
54. Who was the first judge of supreme court of India – Harilal Jekisundas Kania
55. Who was the first Jnanpith Puraskar winner – G. Sankara Kurup
56. Who was the first judge of High Court – Leila Seth
57. Who was the first cm of Jammu and Kashmir – Ghulam Mohammed Sadiq
58. Who was the first governor of Jammu and Kashmir – Karan Singh
59. Who was the first king of England – Egbert (Ecgherht)
60. Who was the first king of Nepal – Prithvi Narayan Shah
61. Who was the first law minister of India – Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
62. Who was the first Lok Sabha speaker – Ganesh Vasudev Mavlankar
63. Who was the first leader of opposition in Lok Sabha – A K Gopalan
64. Who was the first man to land on moon – Neil Armstrong
65. Who was the first man to climb Mount Everest – Edmund Hillary
66. Who was the first Mughal ruler – Babur
67. Who was the first Muslim president of India – Zakir Husain
68. Who was the first Nobel prize winner in India – Rabindranath Tagore
69. Who was the first Nawab of Bengal – Murshid Quli Khan
70. Who was the first non-indian to receive Bharat Ratna – Mother Teresa
71. Who was the first nurse – Florence Nightingale72. Who was the first national security advisor of India – Brajesh Mishra
73. Who was the first Nobel prize winner in physics – Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen (Germany)
74. Who was the first national ruler of India – Chandragupta Maurya
75. Who was the first Nizam of Hyderabad – Asaf Jah
76. Who was the first national poet of India – Rabindranath Tagore
77. Who was the first Oscar winner from India – Bhanu Athaiya
78. Who was the first Olympic winner – James Connolly
79. Who was the first owner of Kohinoor diamond – Kakatiya dynasty
80. Who was the first president of independent India – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
81. Who was the first railway minister of independent India – John Mathai
82. Who was the first recipient of Param Vir Chakra – Major Somnath Sharma
83. Who was the first ruler of slave dynasty – Quṭb al-Din Aibak
84. Who was the first ruler of Delhi sultanate –Quṭb al-Din Aibak
85. Who was the first Roman emperor – Augustus
86. Who was the first ruler of Mughal empire – Babur
87. Who was the first secretary general of UNO – Trygve Lie
88. Who was the first speaker of Rajya Sabha – Mr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
89. Who was the first test tube baby – Louise Joy Brown
90. Who was the first teacher of India – Savitribai Jyotirao Phule
91. Who was the first vice prime minister of India – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
92. Who was the first vice president of independent India – Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
93. Who was the first voter of India – Shyam Saran Negi
94. Who was the first vice chairman of planning commission – V.T. Krishnamachari
95. Who was the first vice pm of India – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
96. Who was the first woman governor of India – Sarojini Naidu
97. Who was the first 20th-century president – Dr. Rajendra Prasad
98. what was the first five-year plan – 15 March 1950
99. Who was the first digital village in India – Akodara
100. Who was the first Wi-fi hotspot village in Haryana – Gumthala Garhu
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Constitution Day Constitution Day
Constitution Day also known as 'Samvidhan Divas', is celebrated in our country on 26th November every year to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. On 26th November 1949, the Constituent Assembly of India adopted the Constitution of India, which came into effect from 26th January 1950.
The Ministry of Social Justice
2. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
3. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
4. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
5. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
6. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
7. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
8. What is Mission Karmayogi? Dubbed as the biggest bureaucratic reform initiative, the Union Cabinet Wednesday approved ‘Mission Karmayogi’, a new capacity-building scheme for civil servants aimed at upgrading the post-recruitment training mechanism of the officers and employees at all levels.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said this exercise will “radically” improve the government’s human resource management practices and asserted it will use state-of-the-art infrastructure to
9. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
10. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
11. What is Digital Gold? What is Digital Gold?
Digital gold is a convenient and cost-effective way to accumulate the yellow metal for those who prefer it in physical form. Digital gold enables you to buy, sell and accumulate pure gold in fractions anytime and anywhere. Thus, even with a minuscule monetary investment of Re. 1, one can buy a certain quantity of the precious metal. Due to the convenience it provides to the buyer, digital gold is rapidly gaining traction amongst the investor community. In
12. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
13. Famous Volcanoes in the World Famous Volcanoes in the World
» Ojos dei Saldo
» Cameroon Mt.
14. Top Crop Producing States in India Top Crop Producing States in India
Apple: Jammu & Kashmir
Rice: West Bengal
Barley: Uttar Pradesh
15. INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS
Zatra at Cansaulim
Feast of St. Francis Xavier
Feast of Immaculate Conception,
Goa Liberation Day.
Losar, Himachal Day
16. GOVT. OFFICIAL RESIDENCES GOVT. OFFICIAL RESIDENCES
1. » American President - White House 2. » Brazil President - Alvorada
3. » Britain Prime Minister - 10, Downing Street
4. » Canada Prime Minister - 24 Sussex Drive
5. » French President - Elysee Palace
6. » Germany President -&
17. Nobel Laureates Nobel Laureates
Amartya Sen (b-1933): Prof. Amartya Sen is the recipient of the Nobel Prize for Economics for the year 1998, becoming the first Asian to have been honoured with the award. The Santiniketanborn economist who is a pioneer in Welfare Economics has to his credit several books and papers on aspects of welfare and development. An economist with a difference, Prof. Sen is a humanist. He has distinguished himself with his outstanding writings on
18. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
19. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
20. COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY
The Constituent Assembly appointed a number of committees to deal with different tasks of constitution-making. Out of these, eight were major committees and the others were minor committees.
The names of these committees and their chairmen are given below :
1. Union Powers Committee - Jawaharlal Nehru
2. Union Constitution Committee - Jawaharlal
21. Famous Airports in India Famous Airports in India
Amritsar international airport - Punjab
Indira Gandhi international airport - New Delhi
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordolio international airport - Guwahati
Sardar Vallabhai Patel international airport - Gujarat
Netaji Subash Chandra Bose international airport - Kolkata
Chhatrapati Shivaji international airport - Mumbai
Hyderabad Airport - Hyderabad
Goa Airport - Goa
Chennai international airport -
22. United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) USCIRF is an independent, bipartisan U.S. federal government commission created by the 1998 International Religious Freedom Act (IRFA) that monitors the universal right to freedom of religion or belief abroad. USCIRF uses international standards to monitor religious freedom violations globally, and makes policy recommendations to the President, the Secretary of State, and Congress. USCIRF Commissioners are appointed by the President and Congressional leaders of both political parties. T
23. POWER PLANTS IN INDIA POWER PLANTS IN INDIA
Nuclear power in India
Nuclear power is the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal, hydroelectric and renewable sources of electricity. As of 2012, India has 20 nuclear reactors in operation in six nuclear power plants, generating 4,780 MW while seven other reactors are under construction and are expected to generate an additional 5,300 MW. In October 2010, India drew up "an
24. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
25. History of Indian Postal System History of Indian Postal System
Year — Work
1766 — Establishment of first Indian Postal system by Lord Clive in India.
1774 — Establishment of first G.P.O. in Kolkata by Warren Hastings.
1786 — Establishment of Madras G.P.O.
1793 — Establishment of G.P.O. at Mumbai
1854 — On Oct
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
28 Maha Metro Pune Project Job Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21 #Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) invites applications from Indian Nationals for the Recruitment of following Supervisory and Non-Supervisory Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts for Operation and Maintenance (O & M) department of Pune Metro Rail Project on regular basis. (Advertisement No. MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S-NS)/2020/).
32 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
33 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in NPCIL GHAVP Unit 2021#Jobs7 Days Remaining for Apply Gorakhpur Haryana Anu Vidyut Pariyojana (GHAVP) under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is planning for recruitment of the following Government Jobs of Staff through Online application in the prescribed format in NPCIL GHAVP at district Fatehabad (Haryana). (Advertisement No: NPCIL/GHAVP/HR/RECTT/2021/01)
NPCIL Haryana GHAVP Unit Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2021
35 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs40 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
36 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020-21 for Gujarat and Karnataka States#Jobs2 Days Remaining for Apply
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited for Gujarat and Karnataka Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Gujarat and Karnataka states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
37 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
38 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh18 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
39 UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination NA (I), 2021#UPSC1 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the National Defence Academy (NDA)-I and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2021 on 18/04/2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 147th Course and Naval Academy (INAC) for 109th course.
Online applications on prescribed format are invited for NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021 by UPSC from suitable candidates for Officer Government Jobs (Advertisement No.NO.03/2021-NDA-I)
UPSC NDA & NA Exam (I) ...
40 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana23 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
41 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
42 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
44 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
45 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs27 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies