Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Amin and Ahlmad Recruitment Exam 2016 Solved Paper
1. In Uttar Pradesh, lemon is largely grown in–
(a) Saharanpur and Meerut (b) Fatehpur and Pratapgarh (c) Lucknow and Hardoi (d) Allahabad and Varanasi (Ans : b)
2. Which of the following pulses is not covered under Minimum Support Price (MSP)?
(a) Arhar (b) Masoor (c) Urad (d) Moong (Ans : b)
3. 'Gross Domestic Happiness' concept has been developed by–
(a) Sweden (b) Bhutan (c) Austria (d) India (Ans : b)
4. Which village ,in Punjab has given the highest number Hockey Olympians?
(a) Phagwara (b) Batala (c) Mukerian (d) Sansarpur (Ans : d)
5. The fastest train in the world is–
(a) Shinkansen (Japan) (b) German ICE-3 (c) French TGV (d) Shanghai Maglev (Ans : d)
6. Bastar is a tribal district in the State of–
(a) Madhya Pradesh (b) Chhattisgarh (c) Jharkhand (d) Odisha (Ans : b)
7. 'Yaari Hai Iman Mera, Yaar Meri Zindagi' is a famous Indo-Afghan friendship song picturised in the film
(a) Dosti (b) Border (c) Zanjeer (d) Upkar (Ans : c)
8. Who said, "You should go to college and fill your head with knowledge"?
(a) Angela Merkel (b) Michelle Obama (c) Mahasweta Devi (d) Nita Ambani (Ans : b)
9. Beton Wali Vidhwa is a short story written by–
(a) Kamleshwar (b) Premchand (c) Ismat Chughtai (d) Khalil Gibran (Ans : b)
10. Which of the following is not included in 'Panchagavya'?
(a) Cow milk (b) Cow dung (c) Cow ghee (d) Tulsi (Ans : d)
11. In recent visit to African countries, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi played drums with the President of which country?
(a) Kenya (b) South Africa (c) Mozambique (d) Tanzania (Ans : d)
12. Which of the following countries has the highest fertility rate in the world?
(a) Angola (b) Mali (c) Somalia (d) Nigeria (Ans : c)
13. Who among the following is the first woman President or Nepal?
(a) Sushila Karki (b) Bidhya Devi Bhandari (c) On sari Gharti Magar (d) None of the above (Ans : b)
14. The present Prime Minister of United Kingdom is–
(a) David Cameron (b) Andrea Leadsom (c) Angela Eagle (d) Theresa May (Ans : d)
15. The largest judicial body in the world is–
(a) International-Court of Justice (b) Allahabad High Court (c) Supreme Court of India (d) UNCLOS on Sea (Ans : a)
16. Which of the following is not covered under Minimum Support Price (MSP)?
(a) Tobacco (b) Copra (c) Vegetable/Fruit (d) Jute (Ans : c)
17. Who among the following is the present emperor of Japan who has desired to step down on health grounds?
(a) Hirohito (b) Akihito (c) Naruhito (d) None of these (Ans : b)
18. Manual scavenging is banned in India since–
(a) 1947 (b) 1952 (c) 1990 (d) 1993 (Ans : d)
19. The World Population Day is observed on–
(a) July 1 (b) July 8 (c) July 11 (d) July 25 (Ans : c)
20. What is true about 'Soil Health Card'?
(a) It comes free of cost. (b) It gives information to improve the soil for high yields.
(c) It helps in applying right quantum of fertilizer as per requirement of crops. (d) All of the above (Ans : d)
21. According to Census 2011, the number of women senior citizens in India is–
(a) 103 million (b) 93 million (c) 53 million (d) 51 million (Ans : c)
22. India is world's biggest parliamentary democracy. When was its first Lok Sabha held?
(a) August 16, 1947 (b) January 27, 1950 (c) May 13, 1952 (d) June 15, 1952 (Ans : c)
23. 'Potala Palace', a seven-storeyed structure, is associated with–
(a) Maharana of Jodhpur (b) Dalai Lama (c) Raja Virbhadra of Himachal Pradesh (d) Bajirao Mastani (Ans : b)
24. Due to racial discrimination, Mahatma Gandhi was thrown out of the first class compartment at Pietermaritzburg Railway Station in South Africa in the year–
(a) 1890 (b) 1891 (c) 1892 (d) 1893 (Ans : d)
25. In Euro Football Championship, 2016, Portugal won the championship defeating–
(a) Germany (b) Spain (c) France (d) Poland (Ans : c)
26. Which among the following is part of 'Jarib'?
(a) Feeta (b) Challa (c) Gattha (d) All of these (Ans : d)
27. One acre of land is equal to
(a) 4840 sq yards (b) 10 sq jarib (c) 0.40467 hectare (d) All of these (Ans : a)
28. In which ancient kingdom, women used to participate in wrestling?
(a) Bahmani kingdom (b) Vijayanagar kingdom (c) Chola kingdom (d) None of the above (Ans : b)
29. Who among the following Mughal emperors was totally non-alcoholic?
(a) Akbar (b) Shah Jahan (c) Jahangir (d) Aurangzeb (Ans : d)
30. Who among the following brought Bhakti Movement to Northern India?
(a) Ramanuja (b) Madhvacharya (c) Ramananda (d) Ramdas (Ans : a)
31. who among the following is the present captain of Indian hockey team participating in Rio Olympics?
(a) Sardar Singh (b) Akashdeep Singh (c) Harmanpreet Singh(d) Sreejesh (Ans : d)
32. How many sessions of Indian National Congress were presided over by Mahatma Gandhi?
(a) Three (b) Two (c) One (d) None (Ans : c)
33. Which of the following countries has. not adopted 'April 1 to March 31' as its Financial Year?
(a) Japan (b) New Zealand (c) America (d) Canada (Ans : c)
34. Terminal Doppler Radar (TDR) is used for–
(a) weather forecasting (b) landing of planes in inclement weather
(c) recording of earthquakes (d) deep-sea navigation (Ans : a)
35. Which of the following countries has the lowest fertility rate in the world?
(a) Singapore (b) South Korea (c) Taiwan (d) Latvia (Ans : a)
36. The first flower grown in space is–
(a) Zinnia (b) Arnoldii (c) Rafflesia (d) None of these (Ans : a)
37. Who among the following has been conferred with the 51st Jnanpith Award by the President of India?
(a) Ashok Vajpayee (b) Pushpesh Pant (c) Mrinal Pande (d) Raghuveer Chaudhari (Ans : d)
38. Which State government in India has started the process of banning dog-meat?
(a) Nagaland (b) Odisha (c) Manipur (d) Arunachal Pradesh (Ans : a)
39. Which of the following cities in India is most densely populated?
(a) Kalyan (b) Hyderabad (c) Kanpur ((d) Vijayawada (Ans : b)
40. What is the literacy rate of Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh?
(a) 56% (b) 71% (c) 84% (d) 89% (Ans : c)
41. Who among the following was the first Governor of Uttar Pradesh?
(a) KM Munshi (b) Sarojini Naidu (c) Sucheta Kriplani (d) VV Giri (Ans : b)
42. Which of the following agricultural crops was covered under Minimum Support Price (MSP) for the first time in 1965?
(a) Cotton (b) Tobacco (c) Paddy (d) Wheat (Ans : c)
43. 'Operation Sankat Mochan' is associated with–
(a) flood relief work (b) evacuation of Indians from South Sudan
(c) National Disaster Management (d) None of the above (Ans : b)
44. Who among the following has become the new Chairman of Competition Commission of India (CCI)?
(a) DK Sikri (b) Amitabh Kant (c) Ashok Chawla (d) Dhanendra Kumar (Ans : a)
45. 'Pokemon GO', which is recently in headlines, is associated with–
(a) football league (b) mobile game (c) electric car (d) space mission (Ans : b)
46. When did United Provinces become Uttar Pradesh?
(a) 1937 (b) 1947 (c) 1950 (d) 1952 (Ans : c)
47. Which Mughal emperor made Allahabad his capital?
(a) Akbar (b) Shah Alam (c) Both (a) and (b) (d) None of these (Ans : b)
48. Prithviraj Chauhan was defeated due to treachery of Jaichand. Subsequently where and when jaichand was killed?
(a) Tarai, 1192 (b) Chandavar, 1193 (c) Kannauj, 1194 (d) None of these (Ans : c)
49. Prior to Kannauj, Harshavardhana was the emperor of–
(a) Kaushambi (b) Kushinagar (c) Shravasti (d) Thaneshwar (Ans : d)
50. The only area in Uttar Pradesh, where copper is found, is–
(a) Banda (b) Mirzapur (c) Lalitpur (d) Bulandshahar (Ans : c)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Official Website of Districts of Uttar Pradesh Official Website of Districts of Uttar Pradesh
Agra : https://agra.nic.in
Aligarh : https://aligarh.nic.in
Ambedkar Nagar : https://ambedkarnagar.nic.in
Amethi : https://amethi.nic.in
Amroha : https://amroha.nic.in
Auraiya : https://auraiya.nic.in
Ayodhya : https://ayodhya.nic.in
2. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
3. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
4. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
5. Cane UP Enquiry Online for the Farmer Uttar Pradesh Government started the scheme which is known by the UP Ganna Parchi Online Calendar portal so that if the sugarcane farmer can take directly benefit from the www caneup in website. they can get all information regarding cane up slip, survey, reports, payment issue, and many more things.
Note: Uttar Pradesh has the largest area almost 50 percent of the cane area in the country, followed by Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tam
6. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
7. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
8. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
9. What is Mission Karmayogi? Dubbed as the biggest bureaucratic reform initiative, the Union Cabinet Wednesday approved ‘Mission Karmayogi’, a new capacity-building scheme for civil servants aimed at upgrading the post-recruitment training mechanism of the officers and employees at all levels.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said this exercise will “radically” improve the government’s human resource management practices and asserted it will use state-of-the-art infrastructure to
10. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
11. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
12. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
13. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
14. Top Crop Producing States in India Top Crop Producing States in India
Apple: Jammu & Kashmir
Rice: West Bengal
Barley: Uttar Pradesh
15. INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS
Zatra at Cansaulim
Feast of St. Francis Xavier
Feast of Immaculate Conception,
Goa Liberation Day.
Losar, Himachal Day
16. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
17. Nobel Laureates Nobel Laureates
Amartya Sen (b-1933): Prof. Amartya Sen is the recipient of the Nobel Prize for Economics for the year 1998, becoming the first Asian to have been honoured with the award. The Santiniketanborn economist who is a pioneer in Welfare Economics has to his credit several books and papers on aspects of welfare and development. An economist with a difference, Prof. Sen is a humanist. He has distinguished himself with his outstanding writings on
18. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
19. POWER PLANTS IN INDIA POWER PLANTS IN INDIA
Nuclear power in India
Nuclear power is the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal, hydroelectric and renewable sources of electricity. As of 2012, India has 20 nuclear reactors in operation in six nuclear power plants, generating 4,780 MW while seven other reactors are under construction and are expected to generate an additional 5,300 MW. In October 2010, India drew up "an
20. COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY
The Constituent Assembly appointed a number of committees to deal with different tasks of constitution-making. Out of these, eight were major committees and the others were minor committees.
The names of these committees and their chairmen are given below :
1. Union Powers Committee - Jawaharlal Nehru
2. Union Constitution Committee - Jawaharlal
21. Amazing Facts about the Human Body Amazing Facts about the Human Body
1. A Human baby has over 300 bones (60 more than adults). With the passage of time some bones get dissolved inside and some get joined with others.
2. At the point when a pregnant lady endures organ harm, (for example, a heart assault), the hatchling sends undeveloped cells to the harmed organ to help repair it. Furthermore ladies who have beforehand been pregnant show neurological insurance against specific infections.
22. United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) USCIRF is an independent, bipartisan U.S. federal government commission created by the 1998 International Religious Freedom Act (IRFA) that monitors the universal right to freedom of religion or belief abroad. USCIRF uses international standards to monitor religious freedom violations globally, and makes policy recommendations to the President, the Secretary of State, and Congress. USCIRF Commissioners are appointed by the President and Congressional leaders of both political parties. T
23. History of Indian Postal System History of Indian Postal System
Year — Work
1766 — Establishment of first Indian Postal system by Lord Clive in India.
1774 — Establishment of first G.P.O. in Kolkata by Warren Hastings.
1786 — Establishment of Madras G.P.O.
1793 — Establishment of G.P.O. at Mumbai
1854 — On Oct
24. General Knowledge Questions About Sports General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching31 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
29 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
30 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab0 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
31 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research5 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
33 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
34 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC15 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
35 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research3 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
36 Himachal PSC Principal Officer Recruitment 2020 #Himachal Pradesh4 Days Remaining for Apply Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Government Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancies of Principal (B.Pharma), Planning Officer, and Veterinary Officer Vacancy under various Departments, Himachal Pradesh (Advertisement No. 07/10-/2020, 09/10-2020 and 10/10-2020).
37 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat5 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
38 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh3 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
41 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar14 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
42 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
44 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Madhya Pradesh19 Days Remaining for Apply All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar (Odisha), is one of the new AIIMS, invites application on prescribed format for AIIMS Bhubaneswar from eligible candidates for engagement of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts on a direct recruitment basis in various departments in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar. (Advertisement No.AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./REG.FAC/2020/873/3406)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2020
45 Project Manager Engineer Recruitment in CDAC Mumbai 2020#Engineering8 Days Remaining for Apply The Mumbai Office of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites online applications on prescribed format for Regular Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions of Information Technology (IT) Project Manager and Project Engineer on contract and on consolidated salary in CDAC Mumbai. (Advt. No. CDACM/Consal/2/2020).
CDAC Mumbai Project Manager Engineer Recruitment 2020