NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade A and B) Exam General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam Held on 1-3-2015)
1. World's first robot-staffed Hotel is set to open in which of the following countries?
(A) China (B) US (C) Singapore (D) Abu Dhabi (E) Japan (Ans : E)
2. In which of the following states, the per capita availability of Milk is highest in the country?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Haryana (C) Guajarat (D) Punjab (E) Tamil Nadu (Ans : D)
3. In which city is India's first post office ATM opened?
(A) Ahmedabad (B) Chennai (C) New Delhi (D) Mumbai (E) Hyderabad (Ans : B)
4. At present how many credit information companies are operating in India?
(A) Two (B) Three (C) Other than those given as options (D) Four (E) Five (Ans : D)
5. SWIFT was founded in which of the following cities?
(A) London (B) Brussels (C) New York (D) Hong Kong (E) Mumbai (Ans : B)
6. Who is the head of the newly formed Expenditure Management Commission ?
(A) Dr. Anand Sinha (B) Dr. Urjit Patel (C) Shri Arvind Mayaram (D) Dr. Subir Gokarn (E) Dr. Bimal Jalan (Ans : E)
7. Vistara airline started its operations in India in January 2015. What is the tagline of this airline?
(A) Fly the New Feelings (B) Now Everyone Can Fly (C) Fly at the cheapest rates
(D) World's most favourite airline (E) Fly like a King (Ans : A)
8. The NITI Aayog is headed by–
(A) Minister for Planning (B) Prime Minister (C) Finance Minister (D) RBI Governor. (E) President of India (Ans : B)
9. According to an order issued by the Culture Ministry on January 28, 2015. Who among the following has been appointed as the new chairman of Sangeet Natak Academi ?
(A) Leela Samson (B) Anant Nag (C) Dr. P. V. Rajamannar (D) Girish Karnad (E) Shekhar Sen (Ans : E)
10. As per Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, the aim of building a clean India is by which year?
(A) 2021 (B) 2019 (C) 2018 (D) 2020 (E) 2016 (Ans : B)
11. The first woman officer who led the Guard of honour at Rashtrapati Bhavan on January 26th 2015 is–
(A) Nisha Thakur (B) Pooja Thakur (C) Punit Arora (D) Namrata Thakur (E) Other than those given as options (Ans : B)
12. Paulina Vega, a 22-year-old student won the coveted title of Miss Universe 2015. She is from which of the following countries?
(A) Colombia (B) India (C) Hungary (D) Honduras (E) Lithuania (Ans : A)
13. Who amongst the following is the present Director of Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL)?
(A) D. K. Mohanty (B) P. Vijaya Bhaskar (C) H. R. Khan (D) G. Gopalakrishna (E) Dr. K. C. Chakraborty (Ans : D)
14. Which of the following is the largest stock exchange in the world?
(A) New York Stock Exchange (B) London Stock Exchange (C) Shanghai Stock Exchange
(D) Tokyo Stock Exchange (E) NASDAQ OMX (Ans : A)
15. Which Bank has announced the launch of country's first ‘contact-less' debit and credit cards to enable electronic payments with- out swiping ?
(A) ICICI bank (B) HDFC bank (C) Axis bank (D) Union Bank of India (E) State Bank of India (Ans : A)
16. Which of the following state Govt. has recently appointed yoga guru Ramdev as its brand ambassador to promote yoga and ayurveda in a big way?
(A) Uttarakhand (B) Haryana (C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Himachal Pradesh (E) Uttar Pradesh (Ans : B)
17. Who is the host of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 ?
(A) Australia and Newzealand (B) Other than those given as options (C) India and Sri Lanka
(D) South Africa and Australia (E) England (Ans : A)
18. Who is the chairperson of RBI?
(A) Y. V. Reddy (B) K. L. Mohanti (C) Raghuram Rajan (D) Indra Nooyi (E) None of these (Ans : C)
19. Who amongst the following is the present foreign secretary of India?
(A) Sujata Singh (B) Ranjan Mathai (C) Shivshankar Menon (D) Nirupama Rao (E) Subrahmanyam Jaishankar (Ans : E)
20. Recently the Government has notified that One Rupee Currency Notes will be put it to circulation again. The new notes will bear the signature of which of the following authorities?
(A) Prime Minister (B) Finance Secretary (C) Finance Minister (D) Governor of RBI (E) President of India (Ans : B)
21. RAM mense ?
(A) Random Access Memory (B) Read Only Memory (C) Read Access Memory (D) Random Auto Memory (Ans : A)
22. What is the minimum paid-up equity capital required for starting a small finance bank ?
(A) Rs. 50 Crore (B) Other than those given as options (C) Rs. 250 Crore (D) Rs. 100 Crore (E) Rs. 500 Crore (Ans : D)
23. The 'digital village' project to provide services ranging from cashless banking to digitised school teaching was recently started at Akodara village of Gujarat at the initiative of–
(A) Aziz Premji Trust (B) Govt. of Gujarat (C) ICICI Bank (D) State Bank of India (E) Tata Enterprises (Ans : C)
24. The year 2015 has been declared by the 68th Session of United Nations General Assembly as–
(A) International Year of Fruits (B) International Year of Food (C) International Year of Vegetables
(D) International Year of Good Health (E) International Year of Soils (Ans : E)
25. Union Government renamed Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme for LPG as–
(A) Other than those given as options (B) PAHAL (C) Ajeevika
(D) Direct Transfer Scheme (E) Money Transfer Scheme (Ans : B)
26. At the Asian Games held in September-October 2014, which Indian boxer refused to accept the bronze medal in order to protest a controversial decision by the judges?
(A) L. Sarita Devi (B) Mary Kom (C) Rolando Bohol (D) Varghese Johnson (E) Kavita Goyal (Ans : A)
27. As per Union Budget, how much capital is required to be infused in banks to meet Basel-III norms by 2018?
(A) Rs. 2.40 lakh crore (B) Rs. 0.50 lakh crore (C) Rs. 1.00 lakh crore (D) Rs. 3.40 lakh crore (E) Rs. 5.00 lakh crore (Ans : A)
28. Banks borrow money from the RBI at which of the following rates?
(A) Base Rate (B) Reserve Repo Rate (C) Bank Rate (D) CRR (E) Repo Rate (Ans : E)
29. Banks will soon be able to offer higher rate of interest on unbreakable fixed deposits. What is the minimum amount that is required to be invested in such a deposit scheme?
(A) Over Rs. 50 lakhs (B) Upto Rs. 51akhs (C) Upto Rs. 10 lakhs (D) Over Rs. 25 lakhs (E) Over Rs. 100 lakhs (Ans : E)
30. How many applications have been received by RBI, for starting payments bank ?
(A) 112 (B) 65 (C) 41 (D) 72 (E) 113 (Ans : C)
31. Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD)- 2015 which was celebrated recently, was organized in which of the following States?
(A) Kerala (B) Gujarat (C) Maharashtra (D) Rajasthan (E) Himachal Pradesh (Ans : B)
32. A small deposit scheme for girl child, as part of the 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' campaign, was launched by the Govt. recently it is called as–
(A) Balika Shiksha Account (B) Beti Padhao Deposit Scheme (C) Suraksha Deposit Scheme
(D) Kanya Jagriti Jyoti Account (E) Sukanya Samridhi Account (Ans : E)
33. Under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS) for resident individuals, what is the maximum amount that can be remitted abroad?
(A) $ 250,000 (B) $ 350,000 (C) $ 500,000 (D) $ 150,000 (E) $ 50,000 (Ans : A)
34. Which Indian state has been ranked as the fastest growing state for the year 2013-14 with GDP growth rate of 11-08% in 2013-14 ?
(A) Madhya Pradesh (B) Haryana (C) Gujarat (D) Maharashtra (E) Bihar (Ans : A)
35. Who among the following is the chairman of the External Advisory Committee (EAC) set up by RBI to evaluate application received for Payment?
(A) Dr. Nachiket Mor (B) Smt. Usha Thorat (C) Shri H. R. Khan (D) Shri R. Gandhi (E) Shri S. S. Mundra (Ans : A)
36. The deadline to exchange pre-2005 currency notes is–
(A) 31-12-2015 (B) 30-06-2015 (C) 31-03-2015 (D) 30-09-2015 (E) 28-02-2015 (Ans : B)
37. 'Winds of sarnara' won the new Age Album Trophy at 57th Grammy Awards recently. The album has been launched by–
(A) A. R. Rahman (B) Ricky Kej and Wouter Kellerman (C) Bennet Veetraag
(D) Peter Kater and Zakir Hussain (E) Paul Avgernios and Peter Kater (Ans : B)
38. Which of the following books is written by Sanjaya Baru, former media advisor of the former Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh, just before the last Lok Sabha Election?
(A) The Prime Minister with innovative ideas (B) The Accidental Prime Minister (C) The Intelligent Prime Minister
(D) The Different Prime Minister (E) The Sudden Prime Minister (Ans : B)
39. The player's auction for the 8th edition of Indian Premier League was concluded recently in Bengaluru. Which player amongst the following fetched highest amount at the auction?
(A) Dinesh Karthik (B) Yuvraj Singh (C) Darren Sammy (D) Michael Hussey (E) Murali Vijay (Ans : B)
40. Who among the following is the chairman of the recently constituted 7th Pay Commission?
(A) Justice B. N. Srikrishna (retd.) (B) Dr. C. Rangarajan (C) Dr. D. Subbarao
(D) Justice Ashok Kumar Mathur (retd.) (E) Dr. Y. V. Reddy (Ans : D)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
2. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
3. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
4. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
5. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
6. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
7. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
8. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
9. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
10. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
11. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
12. Nobel Laureates Nobel Laureates
Amartya Sen (b-1933): Prof. Amartya Sen is the recipient of the Nobel Prize for Economics for the year 1998, becoming the first Asian to have been honoured with the award. The Santiniketanborn economist who is a pioneer in Welfare Economics has to his credit several books and papers on aspects of welfare and development. An economist with a difference, Prof. Sen is a humanist. He has distinguished himself with his outstanding writings on
13. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
14. Amazing Facts about the Human Body Amazing Facts about the Human Body
1. A Human baby has over 300 bones (60 more than adults). With the passage of time some bones get dissolved inside and some get joined with others.
2. At the point when a pregnant lady endures organ harm, (for example, a heart assault), the hatchling sends undeveloped cells to the harmed organ to help repair it. Furthermore ladies who have beforehand been pregnant show neurological insurance against specific infections.
15. History of Indian Postal System History of Indian Postal System
Year — Work
1766 — Establishment of first Indian Postal system by Lord Clive in India.
1774 — Establishment of first G.P.O. in Kolkata by Warren Hastings.
1786 — Establishment of Madras G.P.O.
1793 — Establishment of G.P.O. at Mumbai
1854 — On Oct
16. General Knowledge Questions About Sports General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
18. AWARDS AND THEIR RELATED FIELDS AWARDS AND THEIR RELATED FIELDS
Bharat Ratna: It is the highest civilian award of the India. The award was given for outstanding achievements in the arts, literature, science and public services but the government expanded the criteria to include "any field of human endeavor". The number of annual awards is restricted to a maximum of three in a particular year.
Nobel Prize: The Nobel Prize is widely regarde
19. DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1) Which one of the following minerals is contained in the Monazite sand of Kerala?
2) The largest sugarcane producing country in the world is:
3) This refers the amount that the commercial banks require to maintain in the form of gold or government approved securities before providing credit to customers:
20. Chhattisgarh Patwari Exam Solved Question Paper (Exam Held on: 15-01-2017) Chhattisgarh Patwari Exam Solved Question Paper (Exam Held on: 15-01-2017)
1. Which is not the objective of scrapping the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes?
(a) To abolish black money
(b) To eliminate corruption
(c) To accelerate the economic growth
(d) None of the above
(Ans : c)
2. Which sector has more growth rate to accelerate the industrial growth of India in 2015-16?
21. Indian Railway at a Glance Indian Railway at a Glance
1831-33 : A thought to create railway development for the transportation between Madras and Bangalore cropped up.
1844 : R. S. Stephenson thought of creating East India Railway.
1845-46 : Survey work for new rail line for Calcutta–Delhi.
1848-49 : Construction of Howrah and Raniganj rail line.
22. RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
(A) 1982 (B) 1989 (C) 1984 (D) 1992 (Ans : C)
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in–
(A) 1984 (B) 1988 (C) 1990 (D) 1985 (Ans : B)
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
(A) Jamshedpur (B) Patiala (C) Perambur (D) Varanasi (A
23. Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014) Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014)
1. Identify the mismatched pair in national Sports award
Ans : Dharmender Dalal - Dhyan Chand
2.The capital of world youngest nation south sudan is
Ans : Juba
3.which country recently decided to implement Nitaqat law?
Ans : Saudi Arabia
4.The Lokpal and Lokayuktas bill 2013 got the President of india ascent
25. Objective Questions on Indian Penal Code 1860 Objective Questions on Indian Penal Code 1860
1. Which one of the following is not essential for an offence?
(A) Intention (B) Motive (C) Prohibited act (D) Punishment for act (Ans : B)
2. In which of the following mens rea has been considered to be an essential element of an offence?
(A) Srinivasmal Barolia Vs. Emperor (B) R. Vs. Tolsen
(C) Nathulal Vs. State of Madhya Pradesh (D) All of the above (
28 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
29 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab0 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
30 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
31 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC15 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
32 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research3 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
33 Himachal PSC Principal Officer Recruitment 2020 #Himachal Pradesh4 Days Remaining for Apply Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Government Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancies of Principal (B.Pharma), Planning Officer, and Veterinary Officer Vacancy under various Departments, Himachal Pradesh (Advertisement No. 07/10-/2020, 09/10-2020 and 10/10-2020).
34 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat5 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
37 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
39 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Madhya Pradesh19 Days Remaining for Apply All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar (Odisha), is one of the new AIIMS, invites application on prescribed format for AIIMS Bhubaneswar from eligible candidates for engagement of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts on a direct recruitment basis in various departments in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar. (Advertisement No.AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./REG.FAC/2020/873/3406)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2020
40 Project Manager Engineer Recruitment in CDAC Mumbai 2020#Engineering8 Days Remaining for Apply The Mumbai Office of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites online applications on prescribed format for Regular Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions of Information Technology (IT) Project Manager and Project Engineer on contract and on consolidated salary in CDAC Mumbai. (Advt. No. CDACM/Consal/2/2020).
CDAC Mumbai Project Manager Engineer Recruitment 2020
44 Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2020 #Sarkari Naukri21 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) is established by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority). NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Managers on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020-21)
National Pension System Trust Jobs Recruitment 2020
47 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand11 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
48 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment in SBI#Bank4 Days Remaining for Apply State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of the following 2000 Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis for the year 2020-21. (Advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12)
SBI, a Fortune 500 company, has an overseas presence t ...
50 Canara Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Bank15 Days Remaining for Apply anara Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank having headquartered in Bengaluru (syndicate Bank is merged with Canara Bank), invites Online applications in the prescribed format for recruitment to the various government job vacancy posts in the Specialized category in JMG Scale-I and MMG Scale-II in the Specialist Officer cadre in various specialist disciplines (Advertisement No. CB/RP/2/2020).