6. At which of the following locations the value of ‘g’ is the largest?
(A) On top of Mount Everest (B) On top of Qutub Minar
(C) At a place on Equator (D) A camp site in Antarctica (Ans : D)
7. Malfunction of which organ causes diabetes?
(A) Liver (B) Pancreas (C) Kidney (D) Heart (Ans : B)
8. EBOLA is a–
(A) Virus (B) Bacteria (C) Protozoa (D) Fungi (Ans : A)
9. Goitre is caused due to deficiency of Iodine. It is prevalent in–
(A) Coastal areas (B) Hilly areas (C) Desert areas (D) None of the above (Ans : B)
10. Vitamin-A is mainly stored in–
(A) Lungs (B) Kidney (C) Breast (D) Liver (Ans : D)
11. Female Culex mosquito is vector of–
(A) Malaria (B) Filariasis (C) Ring-worm (D) None of the above (Ans : B)
12. Isobars are lines displaying areas of equal–
(A) humidity (B) temperature (C) rainfall (D) atmospheric pressure (Ans : D)
13. Which of the Rivers mentioned below flows into Rann of Kutchch?
(A) Sabarmati (B) Luni (C) Betwa (D) None of the above (Ans : B)
14. Thyroid gland is situated in our–
(A) liver (B) neck (C) arm-pits (D) None of the above (Ans : B)
15. What is the chemical name of the common salt?
(A) Calcium Carbonate (B) Sodium Carbonate
(C) Sodium Chloride (D) None of the above (Ans : C)
16. The colour of stars depends upon their–
(A) Temperature (B) Pressure
(C) Age (D) Distance from Solar System (Ans : A)
17. Dr. Norman E. Borlaug belonged to–
(A) Spain (B) Mexico (C) America (D) Austria (Ans : C)
18. Iodine test is used to detect–
(A) Cholesterol (B) Fat (C) Protein (D) Carbohydrate (Ans : D)
19. Which Article of Indian Constitution abolishes untouchability?
(A) Article-14 (B) Article-15 (C) Article-17 (D) Article-18 (Ans : C)
20. The chemical name of Plaster of Paris is–
(A) Calcium Chloride (B) Calcium Nitrate
(C) Calcium Sulphate Hydrate (D) None of the above (Ans : C)
21. Among the breeds of cows mentioned below which one is not indigenous?
(A) Holstein-Friesian (B) Gir (C) Red-Sindhi (D) Tharparkar (Ans : A)
22. Under Bihar Panchayati Raj Act every Gram Panchayat has a life of five years. It is calculated from–
(A) the date of notification of election (B) the date of first meeting
(C) the date of result of panchayat election (D) None of the above (Ans : C)
23. In the context of Rajya ‘Sabha which one of the following statements is true?
(A) Council of Ministers is responsible to Rajya Sabha.
(B) Confidence vote can be introduced in Rajya Sabha also.
(C) Parliament can enact laws for the State List subject if Rajya Sabha with two third majority approves that a subject pertaining to State List has gained national importance.
(D) Money bill can be introduced in Rajya Sabha. (Ans : C)
24. From the following statements identify the incorrect statement pertaining to national symbols–
(A) Ratio of width of national flag of India to its length is two to three.
(B) The wheel in the national flag has 24 spokes.
(C) State emblem is an adaptation from the Lauria Nandangarh Lion Capital.
(D) Playing time of full version of national anthem is 52 seconds. (Ans : C)
25. In an election to the Lok Sabha or State Legislative Assembly a candidate will lose his deposit if he fails to secure–
(A) 1/5th of total valid votes (B) 1/7th of total valid votes
(C) 1/6th of total valid votes (D) None of the above (Ans : C)
26. First Convention of Indian National Congress was held in December 1885 at–
(A) Calcutta (B) Bombay (C) Lahore (D) Madras (Ans : B)
27. A party claims status of opposition party in Lok Sabha. It should have at least member of Parliament in Lok Sabha–
(A) 55 (B) 65 (C) 40 (D) 100 (Ans : A)
28. Under Bihar Panchayati Raj Act, a member of Gram Panchayat may resign his membership in writing under his hand addressed to Mukhiya. After submission in how many days the resignation will become effective?
(A) 7 days (B) 15 days (C) 21 days (D) 28 days excluding Sundays (Ans : A)
29. Post independence first General Elections in India was held in the year–
(A) 1947 (B) 1948 (C) 1952 (D) 1956 (Ans : C)
30. Expenses of NREGS Programme is shared by Central Government and State Government in the ratio of–
(A) 90 : 10 (B) 50 : 50 (C) 75 : 25 (D) None of the above (Ans : A)
31. Which of the five year plans mentioned below was badly hit by drought and two wars?
(A) First Five Year Plan (B) Third Five Year Plan
(C) Fifth Five Year Plan (D) Sixth Five Year Plan (Ans : B)
32. Who founded Kisan Sabha in Bihar?
(A) Dr. Rajendra Prasad (B) Sahajanand Saraswati
(C) Jay Prakash Narayan (D) Swami Agnivesh (Ans : B)
33. Nil Darpan, published in 1860 pot-rays the plight of indigo cultivators. Who wrote Nil Darpan ?
(A) Michael Madhusudan Dutt (B) James Long
(C) Dinbandhu Mitra (D) Bankim Chandra (Ans : C)
34. Among the committees mentioned below, which committee is related to Panchayati Raj ?
(A) Balwant Rai Mehta Committee (B) Shah Commission
(C) M. C. Joshi Committee (D) Justice (Retd.) Mukul Mudgal Committee (Ans : A)
35. Crux of Community Development Programme was–
(A) Construction of roads (B) Family Planning
(C) Peoples participation (D) Irrigation (Ans : C)
36. Dronacharya Award is given in–
(A) Literature (B) Peace (C) Sports Coaching (D) Bravery (Ans : C)
37. National Sports Day is celebrated on 29th August, which is related to–
(A) Dhyan Chand (B) Milkha Singh (C) Daleep Singh (D) C. K. Nayadu (Ans : A)
38. Magsaysay Award is given after Ramon Magsaysay. He was President of which nation ?
(A) Myanmar (B) Malaysia (C) Philippines (D) Sweden (Ans : C)
39. XXII Winter Olympic Games were organized in which country ?
(A) Russia (B) South Korea (C) United Kingdom (D) Switzerland (Ans : A)
40. Sahara Desert is situated in–
(A) Asia (B) Europe (C) Africa (D) Australia (Ans : C)
41. Durand Cup is associated with–
(A) Tennis (B) Soccer (C) Hockey (D) None of the above (Ans : B)
42. Who won the Nobel Prize for Peace for the year 2014 ?
(A) Barack Obama (B) Ban Ki Moon
(C) Malala Yusufzai and Kailash Satyarthi (D) European Union (Ans : C)
43. ‘Bihu’ is a folk dance of–
(A) Assam (B) Odisa (C) West Bengal (D) Tripura (Ans : A)
44. Capital of Peru is–
(A) La Paz (B) Quito (C) Lima (D) Bogota (Ans : C)
45. Chernobyl Nuclear Plant, now decommissioned is in–
(A) Russia (B) Ukraine (C) Belarus (D) Georgia (Ans : B)
46. What is the currency of Japan?
(A) Dirham (B) Kroner (C) Yuan (D) Yen (Ans : D)
47. Which of the cyclones did not touch the Eastern Coast of India?
(A) Nilofar (B) Hud Hud (C) Lehar (D) Helen (Ans : A)
48. Who wrote the book ‘Train to Pakistan’ ?
(A) Mulk Raj Anand (B) Shobha Singh
(C) Ruskin Bond (D) Khuswant Singh (Ans : D)
49. Who is the author of the book “Wings of Fire” ?
(A) Abul Kalam Azad (B) Abdul Kalam
(C) Arundhati Roy (D) Chetan Bhagat (Ans : A)
50. ‘The Discovery of India’ was written in Ahmadnagar Fort during imprisonment. Who wrote ‘The Discovery of India’ ?
(A) Swami Vivekanand (B) Mahatma Gandhi
(C) Subhash Chandra Bose (D) Jawahar Lal Nehru (Ans : D)
51. Which country is known as Sugar Bowl of the World?
(A) Cuba (B) India (C) Brazil (D) U.S.A. (Ans : A)
52. Water attains maximum density at–
(A) 0°C (B) 4°F (C) 4K (D) 4°C (Ans : D)
53. In which year United Nations Organization was formed ?
(A) 1945 (B) 1947 (C) 1954 (D) 1919 (Ans : A)
54. Who was the Viceroy of India on the eve of Indian Independence?
(A) Lord Wave II (B) Lord Curzon (C) Lord Mountbatten (D) C. Raj Gopalachari (Ans : C)
55. Which ICS Officer was associated with the formation of Indian National Congress in 1885 ?
(A) Macauley (B) Lord Simon (C) Lord Irwin (D) A. D. Hume (Ans : D)
56. New capital of Myanmar is–
(A) Yangon (B) Mandalay (C) Naypyidaw (D) Kachin (Ans : C)
57. Who wrote the novel ‘Tamas’ ?
(A) Bhisma Sahani (B) Balraj Sahani (C) Prem Chand (D) Amrita Pritam (Ans : A)
58. Which team won the Ranji Tropy for the year 2013-14 ?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Railway (C) Karnataka (D) Punjab (Ans : A)
59. Who was the Prime Minister of Britain at the time of Indian Independence?
(A) Harold Wilson (B) Winston Churchill
(C) Clement Attlee (D) Macmillan (Ans : C)
60. Who is the current Governor of Reserve Bank of India?
(A) Bimal Jalan (B) U.K. Sinha (C) Raghu Ram Rajan (D) Nandan Nilkeni (Ans : C)
61. Who is the current Chairperson of National Commission for Women of India?
(A) Mamata Sharma (B) Lalitha Kumaramangalam
(C) Girija Vyas (D) Krishna Tirath (Ans : B)
62. When was Panchsheel Treaty signed between India and China?
(A) 1949 (B) 1962 (C) 1954 (D) None of the above (Ans : C)
63. Who is the father of Green Revolution in India?
(A) Prakash Singh Kairon (B) A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
(C) M.S. Swaminathan (D) None of the above (Ans : C)
64. Aung San Suu Kyi leader of NLO belongs to which country ?
(A) South Korea (B) Sri Lanka (C) Thailand (D) Myanmar (Ans : D)
65. When was Poona Pact signed between Mahatma Gandhi and Baba Saheb Ambedkar ?
(A) 1919 (B) 1932 (C) 1937 (D) 1935 (Ans : B)
66. Gir forests are famous for lions. They are located in–
(A) Jharkhand (B) Chhattisgarh (C) Gujarat (D) Assam (Ans : C)
67. Famous painter Raja Ravi Verma belonged to the court of–
(A) Mysore (B) Travancore (C) Coorg (D) Cooch Behar (Ans : B)
68. Which river flowing in Bihar originates at Amarkantaka ?
(A) Koyal (B) Sone (C) Pun Pun (D) Karo (Ans : B)
69. Who among the following studied in the University of Nalanda ?
(A) Megasthanese (B) Hiuen Tsang (C) Ibn Batuta (D) Al-Baruni (Ans : B)
70. When was the resolution of ‘Poorna Swaraj’ passed by the Congress?
(A) 26th February, 1930 Karachi (B) 26th January, 1930 Lahore
(C) 26th November, 1931 Calcutta (D) 26th January, 1930 Bombay (Ans : B)
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
2. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
3. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
4. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
5. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
6. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
7. What is Mission Karmayogi? Dubbed as the biggest bureaucratic reform initiative, the Union Cabinet Wednesday approved ‘Mission Karmayogi’, a new capacity-building scheme for civil servants aimed at upgrading the post-recruitment training mechanism of the officers and employees at all levels.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said this exercise will “radically” improve the government’s human resource management practices and asserted it will use state-of-the-art infrastructure to
8. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
9. Cane UP Enquiry Online for the Farmer Uttar Pradesh Government started the scheme which is known by the UP Ganna Parchi Online Calendar portal so that if the sugarcane farmer can take directly benefit from the www caneup in website. they can get all information regarding cane up slip, survey, reports, payment issue, and many more things.
Note: Uttar Pradesh has the largest area almost 50 percent of the cane area in the country, followed by Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tam
10. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
11. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
12. INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS
Zatra at Cansaulim
Feast of St. Francis Xavier
Feast of Immaculate Conception,
Goa Liberation Day.
Losar, Himachal Day
13. Amazing Facts about the Human Body Amazing Facts about the Human Body
1. A Human baby has over 300 bones (60 more than adults). With the passage of time some bones get dissolved inside and some get joined with others.
2. At the point when a pregnant lady endures organ harm, (for example, a heart assault), the hatchling sends undeveloped cells to the harmed organ to help repair it. Furthermore ladies who have beforehand been pregnant show neurological insurance against specific infections.
14. Nobel Laureates Nobel Laureates
Amartya Sen (b-1933): Prof. Amartya Sen is the recipient of the Nobel Prize for Economics for the year 1998, becoming the first Asian to have been honoured with the award. The Santiniketanborn economist who is a pioneer in Welfare Economics has to his credit several books and papers on aspects of welfare and development. An economist with a difference, Prof. Sen is a humanist. He has distinguished himself with his outstanding writings on
15. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
16. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
17. Famous Airports in India Famous Airports in India
Amritsar international airport - Punjab
Indira Gandhi international airport - New Delhi
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordolio international airport - Guwahati
Sardar Vallabhai Patel international airport - Gujarat
Netaji Subash Chandra Bose international airport - Kolkata
Chhatrapati Shivaji international airport - Mumbai
Hyderabad Airport - Hyderabad
Goa Airport - Goa
Chennai international airport -
18. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
19. History of Indian Postal System History of Indian Postal System
Year — Work
1766 — Establishment of first Indian Postal system by Lord Clive in India.
1774 — Establishment of first G.P.O. in Kolkata by Warren Hastings.
1786 — Establishment of Madras G.P.O.
1793 — Establishment of G.P.O. at Mumbai
1854 — On Oct
20. AWARDS AND THEIR RELATED FIELDS AWARDS AND THEIR RELATED FIELDS
Bharat Ratna: It is the highest civilian award of the India. The award was given for outstanding achievements in the arts, literature, science and public services but the government expanded the criteria to include "any field of human endeavor". The number of annual awards is restricted to a maximum of three in a particular year.
Nobel Prize: The Nobel Prize is widely regarde
21. National Highways in India National Highways in India
The complete list of National Highways in India
NH 1 (km. 456) – Delhi to Amritsar and Indo-Pak Border
NH 1A (km. 663) – Jalandhar to Uri
NH 1B (km. 274) – Batote to Khanbal
NH 1C (km. 8) – Domel to Katra
NH 1D (km. 422) – Srinagar to Kargil to Leh
NH 2 (km. 1,465) – Delhi to Dankuni
NH 2A (km. 25) &
22. General Knowledge Questions About Sports General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
24. DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1) Which one of the following minerals is contained in the Monazite sand of Kerala?
2) The largest sugarcane producing country in the world is:
3) This refers the amount that the commercial banks require to maintain in the form of gold or government approved securities before providing credit to customers:
25. Indian Railway at a Glance Indian Railway at a Glance
1831-33 : A thought to create railway development for the transportation between Madras and Bangalore cropped up.
1844 : R. S. Stephenson thought of creating East India Railway.
1845-46 : Survey work for new rail line for Calcutta–Delhi.
1848-49 : Construction of Howrah and Raniganj rail line.
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
31 UP PSC Inter College Lecturer vacancy Recruitment 2020#Uttar Pradesh4 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Lecturer (Inter College/School) (प्रवक्ता - राजकीय इंटर कॉलेज) under Lecturer (Male/Female) Government Inter College, Examination - 2020 for Secondary Education Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A-3/E-1/2020).
34 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
36 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs40 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
37 Recruitment of Personal Staff Vacancy in High Court Madras #Tamil Nadu16 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format through online mode are invited for filling up the following Personal Staff Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Personal Assistant to the Honourable Judges (ii) Personal Assistant to the Registrars and (iii) Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars in the Madras High Court Service in High Court of Madras at Chennai (Tamil Nadu) (Advertisement no. 159/2020)
Madras High Court Personal Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21
Madras High Court Personal Staff&n ...
38 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
39 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh18 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
40 UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination NA (I), 2021#UPSC1 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the National Defence Academy (NDA)-I and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2021 on 18/04/2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 147th Course and Naval Academy (INAC) for 109th course.
Online applications on prescribed format are invited for NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021 by UPSC from suitable candidates for Officer Government Jobs (Advertisement No.NO.03/2021-NDA-I)
UPSC NDA & NA Exam (I) ...
41 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana23 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
42 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank21 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
43 Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2021#Rajasthan29 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Vidhi Rachanakar (विधि रचनाकार) for Rajasthan Law and Legal Affairs Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 07/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment 2021 are given below. ...
44 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
45 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
47 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
49 Various Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission#Jammu and Kashmir3 Days Remaining for Apply SIDS (human resource agency), invites online applications on fast track basis from domiciles of UT Jammu & Kashmir for their selection in Jammu & Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission on contract basis, for the following Positions:
The Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihoods Mission (JKRLM) is the implementing agency for Deen Dayal Antodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) and registered under J& ...
50 Apex Bank Officer Grade Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank13 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (M.P. State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 29 Posts of Officers Grade (Specialists) for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Specialist Officer Grade Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Apex Bank Officer Grade : 29 vacancies in SM-I/SM-II/MM-I/MM-II ...