1. Identify the mismatched pair in national Sports award
Ans : Dharmender Dalal - Dhyan Chand
2.The capital of world youngest nation south sudan is
Ans : Juba
3.which country recently decided to implement Nitaqat law?
Ans : Saudi Arabia
4.The Lokpal and Lokayuktas bill 2013 got the President of india ascent on
Ans : 1 January 2014
5. Math List I and II
a. Kalinga war 1. Ibrahim Lodi and babur
b. First Battle of Panipat 2. Rana Pratap and Akbar
c. Battle of
d. Battle of Khanwah 4.Babur and Rana Sangha
6.Find the incorrect statement
Ans : A tributary is a river which, leaves the main river and flows separately.
7. The state of india which has the largest wind farm cluster?
Ans : Tamilnadu
8. Identify the correct group of states where rubber is mainly grown?
Ans: Kerala, Tamilnadu,Karnataka, Andaman and Nicobar and Garo Hills
9. Nagarjuna Sagar Dam is suituated in which state of India?
Ans : Andhra Pradesh
10. The Chilka lake region is situated between the deltas of
Ans: Mahanadi and Godavari
11. The first indian Governor general of independent India was
Ans : C. Rajgopalachari
12.The president of surat session of Congress, 1907 was
Ans : R B Ghosh
13. During whose reiga did hiuen Tsang visit the Chalukya kingdom?
Ans : Pulakesin II
14.Rajya Sabha Can Delay a money bill passed by Lok Sabha?
Ans : Not more than 14 days
15.Who has the right under the constitution to seek opinion of the supreme Court on question of law?
Ans : President of India
16. As per article 170 of the Constitution of india, the maximum strength of legislative assembly members can not exceed ____ members chosen by direct election from territorial constituencies in the state.
Ans : 500
17. Schedule 8 of the constitution of India deals with
Ans : Languages
18.Shah Jahan fought the battle of Kartarpur against
Ans : Guru Hargovind Singh
19. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
Ans : Fachometer
20.The Finance Ministry has kept some services under the negative list which means
Ans : ?
21. The Compounds leading to origin of life were
Ans : Proteins and nucleic acids
22. The three fundamental quantities are
Ans : Mass,Length, Time
23. The Cricketer from which country created a world record on January 1, 2014 by scoring the fastest ODI century off 36 balls?
Ans : New Zealand
24. Which of the following is not a natural environment?
Ans : Pond
25. Which of the following is not a fossil fuel or is not derived from a fossil fuel?