Another one-stop solution for scholarships, PFMS is India's largest scholarship platform where you can get information on latest scholarships in India, pfms scholarship application process, documentation and deadlines.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. scholarship.up.gov.in समाज कल्याण विभाग उ0प्र0 (For ST,SC,General Category) (Fresh & Renewal)
पिछड़ा वर्ग कल्याण विभाग उ0प्र0 (For OBC Cate
4. Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
Scheme of Scholarship and Fellowship for Promotion of Art and Culture
Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research Component
8. Overseas Scholarships for SCS, OBCS, EBCS and Weaker Sections Government of India has been implementing following two schemes for Overseas studies:
1. National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. candidates under which financial assistance is provided to the selected students from Scheduled Castes, Denotified Nomadics & Semi - Nomadic Tribes, Landless agricultural labourers and traditional artisans categories for pursuing higher studies at Masters level courses and Ph.D. abroad. Hundred awards, subject to availability of funds, per year are available und
9. ATSE 2020 is the national level talent search cum scholarship exam for students from class 5th to 12th ATSE 2020
Scholarships worth 15 Lac
India's first center-less exam!
ATSE 2020 is the national level talent search cum scholarship exam for students from class 5th to 12th. The goal of this exam is to identify hidden talent in the nation, motivate, and financially support them. It is a unique exam because students can take it from anywhere. ATSE is India’s first Artificial Intelligence (AI) based exam which allows students to sit at home and take the exam at their conve
10. Maharashtra Scholarship Result 2020: MSCE releases Interim Result for 5th, 8th on puppss.mscescholarship.in Maharashtra State Council of Examination, MSCE has announced the interim results for the Maharashtra Scholarship Examinations 2020. The MSCE Maharashtra Scholarship Examination for Pre-Upper Primary – Class 5 and Pre Secondary - Class 8 has been released on the official website puppss.mscescholashipexam.in. Direct link and steps to check are provided below.
The Pre Upper Primary Scholarship Exam or PUP and Pre Secondary Scholarship Exam or PSS were conducted in February 2020. The answer k
11. How You Can Get PFMS Scholarship 2020? Another one-stop solution for scholarships, PFMS is India's largest scholarship platform where you can get information on latest scholarships in India, pfms scholarship application process, documentation and deadlines.
13. Actor Sonu Sood Announces Scholarships For Less-Privileged Students Actor Sonu Sood Announces Scholarships For Less-Privileged Students
Actor Sonu Sood announced full scholarships to less-privileged students for higher education after her late mother’s name on Saturday.
Sonu posted a photo of himself on Instagram, pledging support to complete college education of students. He wrote, &ldqu
15. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME NATIONAL MEANS-CUM-MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME NATIONAL MEANS-CUM-MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
1.0 The Scheme:
Under this scheme, 100,000 scholarships are awarded to the gifted or meritorious students whose parental income is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum from all sources. Each State /UT have fixed quota of scholarship as given at Annexure of concerned age group of class VII an
18. अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति योजना अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति योजना के अंतर्गत सरकार द्वारा 11 जून 2019 को फैसला लिया गया कि देश के अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय के 5 करोड़ छात्र तथा छात्राओं को अच्छी, गुणवत्ता शिक्षा प्राप्त करने के लिए अगले
20. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME OF TOP CLASS EDUCATION FOR SC STUDENTS CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME OF TOP CLASS EDUCATION FOR SC STUDENTS
(Effective from September, 2018)
The Finance Minister in his budget speech on the Union Budget 2005-06 made the following announcements –
“The key to empowering the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes is to provide top class education opportunities to meritorious students. The three on-going scholarship schemes for
21. Pre-Matric Scholarship to OBC for studies in India Pre-Matric Scholarship to OBC for studies in India
This is a centrally sponsored scheme. The expenditure is shared between centre and state in 50:50 ratio. The aim of this Scheme is to motivate children of OBCs studying at pre-matric stage. The income ceiling for eligibility is Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum. The scheme has been revised w.e.f. 2017-18.
The rates under the scheme are as follows:
Class I to
22. SOF Scholarship of Excellence In English (SOF SEE) - 2019-20 SOF Scholarship of Excellence In English (SOF SEE) - 2019-20
Science Olympiad Foundation and the British Council are pleased to announce launch of SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English (SEE) 2019-20.
This scholarship is an endeavor by Science Olympiad Foundation and the British Council to recognize and reward Excellence in English language among school students in India.
Please click the links below for details of the scheme and fo
23. National level Scholarships and Awards for students This is an attempt to fill in this information gap and provide the information on various National & State level Scholarships and Awards for students by the Government of India through its Ministries, Departments and autonomous institutions. This information is useful for the students who are pursuing their school level (class 1 to 12) education.
Scholarship is a boon for students, belonging to the weaker sections of the society, who are unable to further their education for some reason or
24. SCHEME FOR UPGRADATION OF MERIT OF SC STUDENTS
SCHEME FOR UPGRADATION OF MERIT OF SC STUDENTS
The Scheme of Upgradation of Merit of SC Students was started in 1987-88 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of Education) and was later transferred to Ministry of Welfare during 1993-94.
The objective of the Scheme is to upgrade
25. Dr. Ambedkar Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for DNTs Dr. Ambedkar Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for DNTs
This is a centrally sponsored scheme launched w.e.f 2014-15 for the welfare of those DNT students who are not covered under SC, ST or OBC. The income ceiling for eligibility is Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum. This scheme is implemented through State Governments/UT Administrations. The expenditure is shared between Centre and State in 75:25 ratio. The rates under the scheme are as follows:-
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
29 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana13 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies