प्रदेश सरकार ने 30 अप्रैल को रिटायर्ड (Retired) हो रहे संविदा कर्मचारियों को संविदा नियुक्ति कर बुलाया गया था। स्वास्थ्य(Health), पुलिस(Police), राजस्व सहित नगरीय प्रशासन विभाग के कर्मचारी कोरोना संक्रमण (Corona) रोकने के लिए फ्रंट लाइन में आकर काम कर रहे हैं तो महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग के कर्मचारी सेकंड लाइन में हैं। ये सभी बड़े विभाग हैं। इन विभागों में से करीब डेढ़ हजार कर्मचारी 30 अप्रैल को सेवानिवृत्त(Retirement) हो रहे हैं। सरकार इन कर्मचारियों को तीन माह के लिए संविदा पर रखना चाहती है, लेकिन ज्यादातर कर्मचारी इससे सहमत नहीं दिखाई दे रहे हैं।
2 हज़ार कर्मचारी होंगे रिटायर
तकरीबन 2 हज़ार कर्मचारी अप्रैल में रिटायर्ड होने वाले हैं। पर तीन महीने कि अम्विदा नियुक्ति पर मात्र 500 लोग वापस आना चाहतें हैं और इसकी सबसे बड़ी वजह है कोरोना महामारी का बढ़ता कद। प्रदेश में अब तक 2500 से ज्यादा लोग कोरोना संक्रमित पाए गए हैं और राजधानी में यह आकड़ा 483 पर पहुंच गया है। ऐसे हालातों में कोई भी व्यक्ति अपने काम पर वापस नहीं जाना चाहता।
कर्मचारियों के अपने तर्क
वे कहते हैं कि सिर्फ तीन माह के लिए कौन जान जोखिम में डाले। वह भी यह जानते हुए कि कोरोना संक्रमण का सबसे ज्यादा असर बच्चों और वृद्धों पर हो रहा है। इतना ही नहीं, संविदा नियुक्ति के लिए तैयार भी हो जाते हैं तो मुख्यमंत्री कोविड-19 योद्धा योजना के लाभ और सुरक्षा व्यवस्था को लेकर भी सरकार ने स्थिति स्पष्ट नहीं की है।60 साल से अधिक आयु वालों को संक्रमण का ज्यादा खतरा है। यह जानते हुए भी 62 साल वाले जान जोखिम में डालने क्यों जाएंगे। कर्मचारी सेवानिवृत्ति का इंतजार कर रहे हैं। कुछ लोग संविदा के लिए तैयार हो सकते हैं पर सरकार को इससे पहले क्लेम पूरे करना चाहिए और 50 लाख रुपए के बीमा और सुरक्षा की व्यवस्था करना चाहिए।
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. NITI Aayog to Launch Second Edition of India Innovation Index 2020 NITI Aayog will release the second edition of the India Innovation Index 2020 on 20 January in a virtual event. The index will be released by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr Rajiv Kumar in the presence of NITI Aayog Member Dr VK Saraswat and CEO Amitabh Kant.
The release of the second edition of the index—the first was launched in October 2019—demonstrates the Government’s continued commitment towards transforming the country into an innovation-driven economy.
2. Ministry of Commerce and Industry and Ministry of AYUSH decides to set up an AYUSH Export Promotion Council The Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of AYUSH have decided to work together to set up an Export Promotion Council to boost AYUSH exports. This decision was taken recently in a joint review of AYUSH trade and Industry by Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Commerce and Industry and Shri Shripad Naik, Minister of AYUSH. It was also decided in the review that the entire AYUSH sector will work together to achieve price and quality competitiveness to boost AYUSH exports. The review was held throu
3. Best Dermatologist in Delhi The skin is the most exposed organ, and it also undergoes different challenges like harmful UV rays, dirt, pollution, dust, and many more. Skin needs intense care, and skin problems must not be neglected as it can pose a harmful effect on skin health, appearance, and texture. Mild skin conditions, if not treated properly, can turn severe if neglected. Dr. Anu Kapoor is one of the best dermatologists and an expert facial aesthetics specialist in Delhi. She believes in the concept of aging gracefully and p
4. PM participates in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi participated in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi today.
Addressing the event, the Prime Minister said it was another special occasion for Kashi as, He said, the idol of Mata Annapurna that was stolen from Kashi more than 100 years ago, is now coming back again. It is a matter of great fortune for Kashi. He said these ancient idols of our gods and goddesses are a symbol of our faith as well as our priceless heritage.
The Prime Minister said if s
5. Ramayan Cruise Service will be launched soon on the river Saryu in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh ‘Ramayan Cruise Tour’ on the Saryu river in Ayodhya will be launched soon. Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways today chaired a review meeting for the implementation of cruise service.
It will be the first-ever luxury Cruise service on the Saryu river (Ghagra/National Waterways-40) in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. It aims to give mesmerizing experience to devotees with one-of-its-kind spiritual journeys while cruising through the famous ghats of the holy river
6. Inauguration of Hypersonic Wind Tunnel at DRDO Hyderabad Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh visited DRDO’s Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex during his visit to Hyderabad on 19th Dec 2020. Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri G Kishan Reddy and Dr G Satheesh Reddy, Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO accompanied him during the visit. Cluster DGs, Lab Directors and Programme Directors briefed the dignitaries about the ongoing projects and technological developments. On this occasion, Hyderabad based DRDO labs
7. Global Indian Scientists & Technocrats (GIST) meet begins at IISF2020 IISF-2020
Union Minister for S&T, ES and MoHFW, Dr Harsh Vardhan inaugurated the Global Indian Scientists & Technocrats (GIST) meet which is being organized as a part of the Indian International Science Festival (IISF) 2020. Speaking on the occasion, Dr Harsh Vardhan observed, “India is blessed with a large S&T Diaspora spread across the globe who
8. Department of Posts decides to deliver Sabarimala SwamyPrasadam to devotees across the country at their doorstep Department of Posts has decided to deliver Sabarimala ‘SwamyPrasadam' to devotees across the country at their doorstep. Keeping in view devotees across the country, Department of Posts conceptualized and developed a comprehensive booking and delivery package for the delivery of “Swami Prasadam” of Sabrimala Temple at the doorstep of the devotees using the vast network of postal department covering every nook and corner of the country. Kerala Postal Circle entered into an agreement w
9. Successful Trials of 5.56 x 30 mm Joint Venture Protective Carbine (JVPC) Defence Research and Development Organsiation (DRDO) designed 5.56x30 mm Protective Carbine has successfully undergone the final phase of User trials on 7th December 2020 meeting all the GSQR parameters. This has paved the way for induction into the services. This was the last leg of trials in a series of User trials which have been carried out in extreme temperature conditions in summer and high altitudes in winter. JVPC has successfully met the stringent performance criteria of reliability and ac
10. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
11. Media plays an important role in dealing with anti-India forces: Sh Shripad Naik "The media has an important role in dealing with anti-India forces. It is the responsibility of all of us, including the media persons, to ensure that our media is not misused by the anti-India forces against our own country." said Minister of State for DefenceShripadNaik at the valedictory function of media communication course organized by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) for defence personnel on Thursday. On this occasion, the Director-General of IIMC Prof. Sanjay Dwivedi, A
12. Indian Railways issues draft National Rail Plan In an endeavour to address the inadequacies of capacity constraints and improve its modal share in total freight eco system of the country, Indian Railways has come up with Draft National Rail Plan.
A long term strategic plan called the National Rail Plan has been developed to plan infrastructural capacity enhancement along with strategies to increase modal share of the Railways. The National Rail Plan will be a common platform for all future infrastructural, business and financial planni
14. International Science Literature Festival – VIGYANIKA organized to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (CSIR-NISCAIR), Ministry of Earth Sciences (MOES) and Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) jointly organised the inaugural session of Vigyanika-International Science Literature Festival on the opening dayof IISF 2020 on the virtual platform to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan.Addressing the participants and invitees, Dr Ranjana Aggarwal, Director, CSIR-NISCAIR & CSIR-NISTADS stated that the event
17. India Top 10 Police Stations for 2020 announced India’s Top 10 Police Stations for 2020 announced
The Government of India selects best performing Police Stations across the country every year, to incentivize more effective functioning of police stations and bring healthy competition among them.
The Top 10 Police Stations in the country for 2020 are: -
19. Vice President urges people to practice yoga and meditation to beat stress and prevent NCDs The Vice President of India, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu today called upon the people to regularly practice Yoga and meditation and return to our traditional food habits to beat the stress caused by modern lifestyle and prevent non-communicable diseases (NCDs).
Virtually launching the Society of Coronary Surgeons in Hyderabad, he pointed out that the scientific community has concluded that inappropriate lifestyle was the major cause for the raise in the cardio-vascular diseases (CVD) incidence. &ldqu
21. English rendering of PM’s address in the 19th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 27.12.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the 27th of December. Just four days later, 2021 is about to usher in. In a way, today’s Mann Ki Baat is the concluding Mann Ki Baat of 2020. The next Mann Ki Baat will commence in 2021. Friends, numerous letters written by you are there in front of me. The suggestions you sent on Mygov too are there. Many have expressed themselves over the phone. Most of the messages comprise experiences of the year gone by and resolutions for 2021. Anjali from Kolhapur
22. Last date for submission of application forms for Haj 2021 extended up to 10th January 2021 Union Minister for Minority Affairs Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has said that the last date for submission of application forms for Haj 2021 has been extended up to 10th January 2021. Embarkation Points-wise estimated cost per Haj pilgrim has also been reduced. Shri Naqvi was addressing a press conference after chairing a meeting of Haj Committee of India at Haj House, Mumbai, today.
24. English rendering of PM’s address in the 18th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 29.11.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar! I want to share a good news with you all at the beginning of Mann ki Baat today. Every Indian will be proud to know that a very oldidol of Devi Annapurna is returning to India from Canada. This idol was stolen from a temple of Varanasi and smuggled out of the country around 100 years ago somewhere around 1913. I express my gratitude to the Government of Canada and to all those for this large heartedness who made this propitious deed possible. Mata Annapoorna has a very speci
25. Defence Secretary Launches DGNCC Digital Forum The Defence Secretary Dr Ajay Kumar launched the DGNCC Digital Forum, here today. This Digital Forum hosted on the DGNCC website, will provide a platform to National Cadet Corps cadets all over the country to share their experiences of various NCC activities.
Speaking at this event, Defence Secretary said that this forum will help NCC cadets to share their experiences, opinions and suggestions on NCC training, Social Service and Community Development and