Union HRD Minister interacts with the teachers across the country through webinar
Teachers who have completed Navodaya Vidyalaya recruitment process will get appointment after lockdown - Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' Date of examination of National eligibility Test (NET) 2020 to be announced soon - Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank'
Union Minister for Human Resource Development Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' today gave a message of 'Acharya Devo Bhava' while interacting with teachers across the country through webinar in New Delhi today. The Minister expressed his gratitude to all the teachers for spreading awareness relating to COVID-19 among the students and society at large. A large number of teachers joined the webinar and also asked questions to the Union Minister.
The Union Minister made two big announcements during this webinar. In response to a question, he said that the examination date of NET will be announced very soon. He also announced that teachers who have completed the recruitment process of Navodaya Vidyalaya will get appointment after lockdown.
The Union Minister, through his webinar, appealed to all the teachers to perform their duties and ensure academic welfare of students even in the lockdown situation. He said that in India, the importance of a Guru has always been more than God and that is why we should respectall the teachers keeping the spirit of Acharya Devo Bhavah. He added that in this crisis the teachers also acted like front line workers and their work is highly appreciated.
Shri Pokhriyal said that the country is going through an unprecedented health emergency at this time. It is a difficult time for everyone where parents have their own concerns and students have their own. The responsibility of a teacher gets bigger because he is the guardian of many children at once and he has to take care of everyone without any bias. Teachers across the country have discharged their responsibilities, which is commendable.
During the interaction, Shri Pokhriyal said that due to the efforts made by the teachers, the online education system of the country is proved successful. Many teachers were not expert in technology but still they trained themselves for the benefit of students and contributed to online education. The crisis period has further confirmed that if the teacher of the country is strong and responsible, then that country will always go on the path of development. The Union
Minister also mourned the death of a teacher of primary school in Delhi due to Corona Virus.
While replying to the question regarding opening of schools post lockdown, the Minister informed that the school administration and teachers will carry out the various tasks such as defining specific roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders at the school level, defining and establishing Health and Hygiene and other Safety Protocols or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) before and after opening of schools, redefining or readjusting School Calendar and Annual Curriculum Plans, ensuring smooth transition of students from home-based schooling during lockdown to formal schooling and ensuring emotional well-being of students.
He added that school will prepare checklists to ensure they dont miss out anything. CBSE will be sharing the checklists soon.
While replying to question on appointments of teachers, the Minister said that the more than 8000 appointments in Kendriya Vidyalayas were done and nearly 2500 appointments are done in Navodaya Vidyalayas. He added that more than 12000 teachers were appointed in the Universities. The teachers selected in the recruitment process of Navodaya Vidyalaya will get appointment letters once the lockdown ends. Shri Pokhriyal said that our government believes that the posts of teachers should not be kept vacant and the Ministry is taking all possible steps to fill the vacancies soon.
Responding to the question on teachers training Shri Pokhriyal said that the training of teachers for online education system is going on with full readiness and lakhs of teachers are also undergoing training. Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers training (PMMMNMTT), training of teachers is being organized for the use of e-learning resources.The Minister also informed that the teachers participation has increased in these training programs. Teachers have expressed their willingness to connect themselves with new technologies to teach students.
While concluding the session the Minister thanked all the teachers for patiently following the guidelines of the Health Department relating to Social Distancing, etc and , motivating students and parents to follow these guidelines . The Minister thanked teachers for participating with full sincerity in this war against COVID 19. He also urged all the teachers to send their suggestions on Twitter and Facebook on any important issues relating to education.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
2. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
3. विवेकानंद-ग्रंथावली विवेकानंद-ग्रंथावलीविवेकानंद-ग्रंथावली
Author: गुलेरी, चंद्रधर शर्मा
Keywords: Vivekananda, -- Swami, -- 1863-1902.
Hindu philosophers -- India -- Biography.
Spiritual life -- Hinduis
4. Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society- Education Minister Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society. Online resources are provided through the various initiativesof the Government - SWAYAM, SwayamPrabha, DIKSHA, e-Pathshala, e-PGPathshala, Virtual Labs, National Digital Library (NDL) and National Repository of Open Educational Resources (NROER).A comprehensive initiative called PM eVIDYA has been initiated which unifies all efforts related to digital/online/on-air education to enable multi-mode acces
6. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
7. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
9. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
10. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
11. Target of Skill India Mission The National Skill Development Mission (NSDM) was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on July 15, 2015, to provide a strong institutional framework to implement and scale up skill development efforts across the country and to impart training to one crore youth every year. Under Skill India Mission, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship imparts employable skills to the youth through long term and short term training.The Ministry is implementing Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PM
12. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
13. Skill Training Centres Under Ministry of Steel There are three training Institutes namely, National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) (headquartered at Mandi Gobindgarh with regional centres at Kolkata and Nagpur); Institute for Steel Development and Growth (INSDAG) at Kolkata and Biju Patnaik National Steel Institute (BPNSI) at Puri for imparting technical training to manpower employed in secondary steel sector. Further, individual CPSEs under Ministry of Steel impart training to their employees and apprentices.
The details o
14. Indian Agricultural Research Institute in Assam The foundation stone for setting-up of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Assam was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 26th May, 2017. Out of total 587 acres total land, 45 acres area is developed for academic-cum-residential campus, the status of which is as under:
Civil works on 45 acres boundary wall and prefabricated building has been done.
Construction of the Academic-cum-Administrative building, roads and site develo
15. New Medical Colleges set up in last three years As per information received from Board of Governors in supersession of Medical Council of India, during the last three years, 47 medical colleges have been recognized. List is given below:
List of medical colleges which have been recognized by the MCI/Central Govt.during the last three (3) years.
16. Simulation of Business Systems: An Applied Approach Simulation of Business Systems: An Applied Approach
By Prof. Deepu Philip | IIT Kanpur
The application of computer simulation to industrial settings is taught. The course will introduce the basic concepts of computat
17. List of Colleges in India List of Colleges in India
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Pincode - 744103 - Government
Jawaharlal Nehru Rajkeeya Mahavidyalaya South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Pincode - 744104 - Government
Gandhi Institute of Technology an
21. CBSE maths basic void for Class XI admission in Gujarat AHMEDABAD: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) has decided not to grant admission in Class 11 science stream to CBSE students have who have cleared Class 10 with Mathematics Basic.
The state board took this decision in a meeting on August 7 and communicated it to all district education officers on Tuesday. The authorities have been asked to convey the instruction to higher secondary schools affiliated with the state board.
24. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
25. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
30 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC5 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
32 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC20 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
33 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research8 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
34 Himachal PSC Principal Officer Recruitment 2020 #Himachal Pradesh9 Days Remaining for Apply Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Government Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancies of Principal (B.Pharma), Planning Officer, and Veterinary Officer Vacancy under various Departments, Himachal Pradesh (Advertisement No. 07/10-/2020, 09/10-2020 and 10/10-2020).
35 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat10 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
36 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...
37 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh8 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
41 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC8 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies