There are certain things that are loved by women all around the world. Their love for these things never fades away with passing times. These things remain on the top of fashion and desire list across all households. Irrespective of their cost and availability, the love for them remains constant. One such thing is the precious yellow metal called Gold. Gold has been in existence since times unknown. While during the olden days both men and women wore gold in forms of jewelry, gold has become the metal of women today. The increasing rates of gold have never made it an omitted commodity. The more increase in the price, the more the demand among women, defying the economic logic. The main reason for this may be the influence of tradition and culture practices spread across the nook and corner of India.
The main things to keep in mind when buying gold in India:
Most of the Indians love Gold. India is the country in the world to buy more gold. Whatever the occasion is, Indian people love to showcase their jewelry. Indians love this precious material and love to dress up as fashion jewelry too. So, always Indians remember these things when buying gold. They are:
Initially, a piece of gold is to be checked whether it is pure or impure.
BIS hallmark symbol needs to be checked in the jewelry.
You can negotiate regarding making charges. Never forget that there is an option of bargaining the rates on making charges.
Never buy from the first store you find. Always check for the designs. Don’t compromise with the first design in the first shop.
Keep your invoice carefully so that it will be useful in the future.
Always cross check the weight thoroughly.
Check whether the design is a human-made ornament, or the machine made an ornament.
Always remember when the gold price will be high. Most of the festivals like Dhanteras, Ugadi, Sankranthi, Dasara, Navarathri, etc will be more of gold rate.
Check the rate of the gold. And do calculations carefully so that you can be satisfied with your numbers.
Know the basics of gold like the truth behind every karat.
Amrapali, which has its roots in Jaipur since the year 1978 is a renowned gold jewelry brand in India. Since its inception in the late seventies, the brand has grown bigger not only in size but also in the techniques it uses to create unparalleled jewelry. The quality of gold supplied to the customers makes Amrapali a trustworthy brand among the many jewelers available in the market..
Senco specializes in bridal jewelry which is made of exquisite designs and highest quality gold. Senco is a 900 crore group that is considered as one of the most preferred brand among the competitors in India. The many models of Bridal jewelry available in exquisite designs make it a favorite brand among the senior women in every household.
8. Josco Group
Josco Group, a jeweler based out of Kerala is not only the best jeweler in Kerala but also the highest tax payer among the many jewelers in India. The gold sold by the Josco Group is of highest purity levels and are certified as BIS and Hallmark qualified. Josco Group is established in many locations all around India over and above the international locations.
7. Kalyan Jewelers
Kalyan Jewelers, which was once upon a time a sole showroom seller has hundreds of branches across India. The big names that vouch for the brand’s quality also act as brand ambassadors. The highest purity levels of gold jewelry sold in Kalyan make it a preferred choice for customers. Kalyan Jewels also display and sells absolutely stunning gold jewelry in all its outlets. The many choices available across its showrooms has earned it a consolidated customer base.
TBZ represents Tribhuvandas Bhimji Zaveri the founder of the jewelry brand. TBZ has been highly conservative when it comes to branding and advertising. The solid customer base the brand has comes with them for many decades now. The superior quality gold used for making jewels has instilled high levels of faith in customers who never go in for any other brand of gold jewelry.
5. PC Chandra
PC Chandra has been in the field of gold jewelry making for more than seven decades now. The multiple varieties of gold jewels this brand offers never fail to amaze women who know the brand. PC Chandra is associated with many leading astrologers. It provides gemstones and diamond jewelry recommended by such gemologists and astrologists in the form of gold jewels.
4. Bhima Jewelers
Bhima Jewelers which was established as early as 1925 has grown into a jewelry chain all around the nation. Today, it has more than 30 outlets in many locations in India with a strong customer base who have been giving the brand repeat business year on year. Apart from the 30 plus outlets in India, Bhima Jewelers has established itself in Dubai and Sharjah. They have been supplying gold jewels that are certified for their high levels of purity.
3. Malabar Jewels
Malabar Jewels based out of Kerala is a 12000 crore worth group that has been supplying bridal jewelry and other kinds of special jewelry to Indian women for many decades now. Having started as a single showroom gold brand, today it has more than 50 outlets across India. Their presence is felt more in the South Indian states and Arab countries.
2. P C Jewelers
P C Jewelers is a gold brand that was established as recently as a decade ago spread its wings fast in India. Today, it is a gold brand that has more than 50 outlets in India. The gold and diamond jewelry they sell through their 50 plus showrooms are certified as ones made of the purest quality of gold. PC Jewelers are based out of Delhi and is adding value to the capital city of India.
1. Tanishq Jewelery
Tanishq Jewelery which is the gold business that belongs to the famous TATA Group. The main advantage this brand has is that it belongs to the world famous TATA Group, enabling it to be on top of this list. Tanishq is one of those few jewelers in India, which ISO certified. Tanishq specializes in jewelry type that is both tradition and contemporary in nature. Their gold jewelry has unique designs that are not to be found in the collection of the competitors. Their gold jewel making factory is located in Tamilnadu and experienced goldsmiths make their special jewels for ages now
So here is the list of the renowned Gold Jewelry brands available in the country.You can rely on the quality of the Jewelry items offered by them.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Cold Storage Facilities in the Country As per available information, there are 8186 number of cold storages with capacity of 374.25 Lakh MT is available in the country for storing perishable horticulture produce like fruits and vegetables. State/UT wise details of cold storage is at Annexure – I.
The information regarding capacity utilization, real time data regarding availability, cost etc on cold storage facilities for farmers and traders etc. is not centrally maintained by the Ministry. The
2. COVID-19 Testing Laboratories COVID-19 Testing Laboratories
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Port Blair
Post Bag 13, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103
Post Bag 13, Dollygun, Port Blair, 744103, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
4. Vikas Yatra Prime Minister Narendra Modi won the elections of 2019 and came back with a bigger mandate and
greater support of people. This mandate with a larger majority, which is a rare phenomenon in democratic societies, was won on delivery of earlier
promises along with support for the future roadmap that PM Modi’s vision of New India presented to the people. As a result, the expectations from
Modi 2.0 are even bigger than they were for the first term of Modi government.
5. Exchange Rate Notification No.46/2020 - Customs (N.T.) In exercise of the powers conferred by section 14 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), and in supersession of the Notification No.41/2020-Customs(N.T.), dated 6th May, 2020 except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby determines that the rate of exchange of conversion of each of the foreign currencies specified in column (2) of each of Schedule I and Schedule II annexed hereto, into Indian currency or vic
7. List of Blood Banks in India List of Blood Banks in India
A blood bank is a center where blood gathered as a result of blood donation is stored and preserved for later use in blood transfusion. The term "blood bank" typically refers to a division of a hospital where the storage of blood product occur
9. List of Aadhaar Seva Kendra Aadhaar Seva Kendra
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has set up exclusive ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ or ASK as a single stop destination for all Aadhaar services for the residents. The ASK will offer dedicated Aadhaar enrolment and update services to residents in a state-of-the-art environment.
In the first phase of the Aadhaar Seva Kendra
10. MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21 MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21
Average MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 for workers to rise by 10% as govt. plans Rs. 70,000 cr for MGNREGS in Budget 2020-21, MGNREGA wages to increase as scheme will be linked with updated inflation index, the revamped consumer price index - agriculture labour (CPI-AL)
Central government might announce a 8% to 10% increase in average wages under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Em
11. Toll Free Numbers in India Airlines
Indian Airlines - 1800 180 1407
Jet Airways - 1800 22 5522
SpiceJet - 1800 180 3333
Air India -- 1800 22 7722
KingFisher - 1800 180 0101
ABN AMRO - 1800 11 2224
Canara Bank - 1800 44 6000
Citibank - 1800 44 2265
Corporatin Bank - 1800 443
16. Useful Toll Free Numbers Agriculture
Kisan Call Centre
IMD Weather on Web
Crop Insurance S
17. National Help lines National Help lines
National Child Neurology Tele-Helpline Services for Childhood Neurodevelopmental disorders - 1800-11-7776
Indian Railway's National Security Helpline - 182
National Tobacco Quit-line - 1800-11-2356
Kilkari mHealth service(Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and some districts of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan) - 1800 3010 1703
ASHAs Mobile Academy (Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Utta
18. Top 10 Best Gold Jewellery Brands in India 2018 – Most Trusted There are certain things that are loved by women all around the world. Their love for these things never fades away with passing times. These things remain on the top of fashion and desire list across all households. Irrespective of their cost and availability, the love for them remains constant. One such thing is the precious yellow metal called Gold. Gold has been in existence since times unknown. While during the olden days both men and women wore gold in forms of jewelry, gold has become the metal of
19. Top 10 Best Scooty below Rs. 50,000 in India 2018 The choice of biking has modified. It should be either a heavy duty sports bike for those who love gear bikes, or the two wheelers should be too sleek like the conventional scooter/scooty. In fact people staying mostly in cities have seen to prefer the scooters for many reasons. In a jam packed city traffic, changing gear is one of the most hectic thing. In addition, these scooters are comparatively a lot cost effective as well as house ladies, working women and college girls also prefer it for their dai
20. Top 10 Best Colleges for Software Engineering in India Earlier people were aware of Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical as the engineering streams. However, computers were too revolutionary to create a whole new engineering stream. And now, people can’t think life without softwares. In fact, there is a special addiction with its studies. Software companies have evolved these days as ultimate options for offering attention dragging jobs. That’s the reason Software engineering is most favoured branches among students.
21. Top 10 Best Cheap Budget Superbikes in India Superbikes offer utmost pleasure in motorbike riding, however they require the highest amount of attention and expertise as while riding as well. However, Indian market is a good place where enthusiasts can find their favorite superbike within a reasonable price range. The top 10 superbikes in India are mostly found around the price tag of 10 to 15 lacs rupees, but there are plenty that are over and under the specified range.
22. List of Ministries/Departments
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE)
Agricultural Technology Information Centre (ATIC)
23. Top 10 Best Diamond Jewellery Brands in India Some things remain so close to our heart irrespective of their cost and affordability. Despite the cost, the demand for them is always high. The desire to own them pushes us to extend our limits. We do everything to own the same and feel proud after owning them. Diamond jewelry is one such thing that is high value and not affordable by all who desires for the same is. While there are many metals using which jewels are made, Diamond is one stone that is considered as invaluable all around the world. Women
24. Top 15 Best Hospitals in India – Most Reputed & Trusted Over a period of time, India has gained a global reputation as medical hub, where patients get world class healthcare facilities, coming at affordable prices. Hospitals all over the country are equipped with trained doctors, medical staff and infrastructure, to help the patient get fit and fine with the best possible treatment.
Listed below are top 15 best hospitals in India:
15. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
25. Top 7 Bikes in India You Can Buy Under Rs. 3 Lakh The latest numbers released by Indian two-wheeler brands have demonstrated solid sale of two-wheelers till the first half of 2018. The total sales calculated were 20 million, and top brand contenders were- Hero MotoCorp, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI), TVS Motor Co, Bajaj Auto, etc. This staggering number defines the increase in the need for two-wheelers by Indians. For many, owning a bike is
29 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching67 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
30 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan7 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
32 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC5 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
34 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
35 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC16 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
41 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC10 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
43 FSSAI invites application for engagingone Consultant/Young Professional (Legal)#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply he Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous statutory Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
FSSAI proposes to fill-up positions inviting applications from self-motivated professionals to be engaged on contract basis as ...
44 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management24 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
50 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh12 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)