Saree is the tradition Indian outfit, which accentuates the beauty of Indian women of all ages and forms. This outfit has now got global recognition, with many international celebrities endorsing it by wearing saree on international events. Sarees are a hor favorite among Indian celebrities too, in addition to being the staple outfit of the common woman in the country.
The market is flooded with a large number of saree brands, which specialize in diverse varieties such as cotton, silk, net, georgette, chiffon and many more designer sarees.
Listed below are the top 10 best & famous saree brands in India:
1. Nalli Silk Sarees
Nalli is one of the best and oldest silk sarees brands in the country, which was established way back in 1928, by Nalli Chinnasami Chetty in Chennai. This brand is famous for its silk and Kanjipuram sarees and has its branches all over the country. Nalli is a trusted name when you are looking for sarees for diverse occasions and tastes.
2. Ritu Kumar Sarees
On number 2, we have Sarees from Ritu Kumar and the sarees of this specific brand is designed by the popular designer Ritu Kumar. She started her business in Kolkata with the bridal wear and today, the brand has shops across the country. The sarees are more focused towards the traditional prints and the fabric used to make the saree is of top quality. Many of the celebrities like Deepika Padukone, Kalki Koechlin, Priyanka Chopra and Princess Diana have been spotted in Ritu Kumar Sarees.
3. Meena Bazaar Sarees
Another popular saree brand in the country is the Delhi based Meena Bazaar, the hub for traditional clothing for women, including sarees, suits, kurtis and lehangas. The brand store was established in Karol Bagh in 1970. It gives wide options to buyers, offering the finest quality at the most affordable prices. You can buy its sarees online too.
4. Sabyasachi Saree
Today Sabyasachi Sarees are the most popular outfit for any wedding. The brand originated in Kolkata in around 2001. Since then, the brand had received a lot of positive feedback and the sarees are known for amazing hand work. The designs from Sabyasachi are a feature on many fashion shows and the saree sells for millions of Rupees. Sarees from Sabyasachi have also been used in Sanjay Leela Bhansali films, Raavan, English Vinglish and many other movies.Some of the celebrities like Rani Mukerji, Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone and Sushmita Sen had often been spotted in sarees from Sabyasachi.
5. Kalanjali Sarees
The next name on the list is that of Kalanjali Sarees, a Hyderabad based company founded by Ramoji Group in 1992. The sarees showcased by Kalanjali include formal to casual wear sarees, including varieties such as banarasi, kota and Gadhwal sarees. Besides sarees, the brand furnishes art products like home décor, paintings, pottery and textiles.
6. Manish Malhotra Sarees
Next on our list is Manish Malhotra Sarees and this is yet another designer brand on our list. The brand certainly needs to introduction because of the name that is associated with it. In addition to this, the brand has a turnover of over Rs 1 Billion. This label was launched in 2005 and since then it had been offering bridal collection along with men’s wear which is loved by every person.
7. Bombay Selections Private Ltd
The next name on the list of most famous saree brands in India is that of Bombay Selection Private Ltd, which offers a great variety in bridal, party wear, casual and traditional sarees, in addition to dress materials, salwar suits and lehangas. The brand entered the market in 1993 and has its exclusive showroom in Delhi.
8. Satya Paul
A brainchild of the famous designer Satya Paul, this designer label in sarees was launched in 1985 and has its brand stores all over the country, where you can buy ethnic wear, sarees, scarves and designer bags too. The brand uses more of silk fabric and brings sarees in various price ranges.
Kalamandir is another leading saree brands in the country, which manufactures sarees with diverse variety in terms of fabric used, such as kanjeevaram, chiffon, georgette and bandhej. The Hyderabad based brand was started in 2005 and sells mens wear and kids wear in addition to sarees.
10. Tarun Tahiliani
Tarun Tahiliani is another popular fashion designer who designs really elegant sarees and the sarees from this brand carries a modern yet traditional look. In recent years, the brand has also launched Bridal Collection which had been successful in grabbing public attention. Apart from sarees, Tarun is also known for his interior designs and he had designed many popular hotels and restaurants.
One of the oldest and trusted saree brands in India is Kalaniketan, which dates back to the year 1942. You can buy printed, party wear or bridal sarees from Kalaniketan. It also furnishes ethnic clothing for men and promises a blend of quality and affordability for the customer.
Featuring next on the list of best saree brands in the country is Deepam, which has its roots in Bangalore. The brand specializes in party wear and bridal sarees, in silk and designer range. It also manufactures ethnic wear like lehangas and salwar suits.
13. Fab India
Fab India is a brand from TATA, which manufactures sarees using natural fibers like cotton and silk. This designer brand is famous for designer wear for men and women, home décor, heath care products and handicrafts. Fab India sarees are popular for their elegance as well as uniqueness.
This leading brand was started by popular designer Gaurang from Hyderabad and has its stores in major cities like Delhi and Mumbai. The brand deals in designer ethnic wear for both men and women. Sarees from Gaurang have a classy elegance and stylish appeal.
Some other highly appreciated saree brands in India are Prafful, Parag, Ritu kumar and Sabhyasachi.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Cold Storage Facilities in the Country As per available information, there are 8186 number of cold storages with capacity of 374.25 Lakh MT is available in the country for storing perishable horticulture produce like fruits and vegetables. State/UT wise details of cold storage is at Annexure – I.
The information regarding capacity utilization, real time data regarding availability, cost etc on cold storage facilities for farmers and traders etc. is not centrally maintained by the Ministry. The
2. COVID-19 Testing Laboratories COVID-19 Testing Laboratories
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Port Blair
Post Bag 13, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103
Post Bag 13, Dollygun, Port Blair, 744103, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
4. Vikas Yatra Prime Minister Narendra Modi won the elections of 2019 and came back with a bigger mandate and
greater support of people. This mandate with a larger majority, which is a rare phenomenon in democratic societies, was won on delivery of earlier
promises along with support for the future roadmap that PM Modi’s vision of New India presented to the people. As a result, the expectations from
Modi 2.0 are even bigger than they were for the first term of Modi government.
5. Exchange Rate Notification No.46/2020 - Customs (N.T.) In exercise of the powers conferred by section 14 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), and in supersession of the Notification No.41/2020-Customs(N.T.), dated 6th May, 2020 except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby determines that the rate of exchange of conversion of each of the foreign currencies specified in column (2) of each of Schedule I and Schedule II annexed hereto, into Indian currency or vic
6. List of Blood Banks in India List of Blood Banks in India
A blood bank is a center where blood gathered as a result of blood donation is stored and preserved for later use in blood transfusion. The term "blood bank" typically refers to a division of a hospital where the storage of blood product occur
9. MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21 MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21
Average MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 for workers to rise by 10% as govt. plans Rs. 70,000 cr for MGNREGS in Budget 2020-21, MGNREGA wages to increase as scheme will be linked with updated inflation index, the revamped consumer price index - agriculture labour (CPI-AL)
Central government might announce a 8% to 10% increase in average wages under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Em
10. List of Aadhaar Seva Kendra Aadhaar Seva Kendra
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has set up exclusive ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ or ASK as a single stop destination for all Aadhaar services for the residents. The ASK will offer dedicated Aadhaar enrolment and update services to residents in a state-of-the-art environment.
In the first phase of the Aadhaar Seva Kendra
11. Toll Free Numbers in India Airlines
Indian Airlines - 1800 180 1407
Jet Airways - 1800 22 5522
SpiceJet - 1800 180 3333
Air India -- 1800 22 7722
KingFisher - 1800 180 0101
ABN AMRO - 1800 11 2224
Canara Bank - 1800 44 6000
Citibank - 1800 44 2265
Corporatin Bank - 1800 443
17. National Help lines National Help lines
National Child Neurology Tele-Helpline Services for Childhood Neurodevelopmental disorders - 1800-11-7776
Indian Railway's National Security Helpline - 182
National Tobacco Quit-line - 1800-11-2356
Kilkari mHealth service(Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and some districts of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan) - 1800 3010 1703
ASHAs Mobile Academy (Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Utta
18. Top 10 Best Gold Jewellery Brands in India 2018 – Most Trusted There are certain things that are loved by women all around the world. Their love for these things never fades away with passing times. These things remain on the top of fashion and desire list across all households. Irrespective of their cost and availability, the love for them remains constant. One such thing is the precious yellow metal called Gold. Gold has been in existence since times unknown. While during the olden days both men and women wore gold in forms of jewelry, gold has become the metal of
19. Top 10 Best Scooty below Rs. 50,000 in India 2018 The choice of biking has modified. It should be either a heavy duty sports bike for those who love gear bikes, or the two wheelers should be too sleek like the conventional scooter/scooty. In fact people staying mostly in cities have seen to prefer the scooters for many reasons. In a jam packed city traffic, changing gear is one of the most hectic thing. In addition, these scooters are comparatively a lot cost effective as well as house ladies, working women and college girls also prefer it for their dai
20. Top 10 Best Colleges for Software Engineering in India Earlier people were aware of Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical as the engineering streams. However, computers were too revolutionary to create a whole new engineering stream. And now, people can’t think life without softwares. In fact, there is a special addiction with its studies. Software companies have evolved these days as ultimate options for offering attention dragging jobs. That’s the reason Software engineering is most favoured branches among students.
21. Top 10 Best Cheap Budget Superbikes in India Superbikes offer utmost pleasure in motorbike riding, however they require the highest amount of attention and expertise as while riding as well. However, Indian market is a good place where enthusiasts can find their favorite superbike within a reasonable price range. The top 10 superbikes in India are mostly found around the price tag of 10 to 15 lacs rupees, but there are plenty that are over and under the specified range.
22. List of Ministries/Departments
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE)
Agricultural Technology Information Centre (ATIC)
23. Top 10 Best Diamond Jewellery Brands in India Some things remain so close to our heart irrespective of their cost and affordability. Despite the cost, the demand for them is always high. The desire to own them pushes us to extend our limits. We do everything to own the same and feel proud after owning them. Diamond jewelry is one such thing that is high value and not affordable by all who desires for the same is. While there are many metals using which jewels are made, Diamond is one stone that is considered as invaluable all around the world. Women
24. Top 15 Best Hospitals in India – Most Reputed & Trusted Over a period of time, India has gained a global reputation as medical hub, where patients get world class healthcare facilities, coming at affordable prices. Hospitals all over the country are equipped with trained doctors, medical staff and infrastructure, to help the patient get fit and fine with the best possible treatment.
Listed below are top 15 best hospitals in India:
15. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
25. Top 7 Bikes in India You Can Buy Under Rs. 3 Lakh The latest numbers released by Indian two-wheeler brands have demonstrated solid sale of two-wheelers till the first half of 2018. The total sales calculated were 20 million, and top brand contenders were- Hero MotoCorp, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI), TVS Motor Co, Bajaj Auto, etc. This staggering number defines the increase in the need for two-wheelers by Indians. For many, owning a bike is
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching33 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
29 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research7 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
31 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
32 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC17 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
33 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research5 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
34 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat7 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
37 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar16 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
39 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Madhya Pradesh21 Days Remaining for Apply All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar (Odisha), is one of the new AIIMS, invites application on prescribed format for AIIMS Bhubaneswar from eligible candidates for engagement of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts on a direct recruitment basis in various departments in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar. (Advertisement No.AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./REG.FAC/2020/873/3406)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2020
45 Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2020 #Sarkari Naukri23 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) is established by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority). NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Managers on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020-21)
National Pension System Trust Jobs Recruitment 2020
48 Recruitment in KVIC 2020#Jobs17 Days Remaining for Apply The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. KVIC invites Online Applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Directors and Deputy Directors in KVIC. (Advt. No. KVIC/Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21)
50 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand13 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)