Over a period of time, India has gained a global reputation as medical hub, where patients get world class healthcare facilities, coming at affordable prices. Hospitals all over the country are equipped with trained doctors, medical staff and infrastructure, to help the patient get fit and fine with the best possible treatment.
Listed below are top 15 best hospitals in India:
15. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
This is a 675 bed multi-specialty hospital located in New Delhi. The Minimal Access Surgery Department of the hospital is the first of its kind in South Asia. The hospital reserves its 20% beds for financially weaker patients and 40% of its OPD patients are treated free of cost.
The hospital is located in Belgaum, Karnataka and has a total capacity of 2000 beds. The hospital boasts of an advanced ICU facility which is the largest in India. The Geriatric Care department of the hospital is also renowned throughout the country. India Today magazine in its February 2010 edition called the Trauma care and Emergency Medicine department of the hospital as the best in India.
The hospital was founded in the year 1926 and is controlled by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. The hospital has 1800 beds with 390 staff physicians and 550 resident doctors. The hospital treats about 1.8 million out patients and 78,000 in-patients annually. The hospital’s modern infrastructure and the competent team of doctors have made it a preferable destination for patients. Seth G.S. Medical College attached with the hospital offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medicine.
The hospital is named after its founder, Dr. L.H. Hirandani. The hospital boasts of all the modern diagnostic and medical services along with a team of well qualified doctors and nurses. The hospital deals in various branches of medicine such as Gynaecology, Bariatric surgery, Nephrology, Human reproduction, etc. All the medical and diagnostic services are present inside the hospital itself. The hospital also has a system which allows all the hospital beds to be directly monitored from the ICU/ICCU. The hospital also provides special facilities for the physically challenged patients.
Kokilaben Hospital is headed by Tina Ambani, the wife of the industrialist Anil Ambani. This hospital was established in 2010 and is a multi-specialty health center. This is a 750 bed hospital. The hospital is well equipped with all the modern amenities and employs a team of specialist doctors. Kokilaben Hospital boasts of a children’s heart centre, centre for robotic surgery, plastic and cosmetic surgery centre, brain and nervous system centre, centre for bone and joint and many more specialized departments. The hospital is named after the wife of the founder of the Reliance Industries, Late Dhirubhai Ambani.
One of the most widely acclaimed hospitals in the country is Medanta-The Medicity, which was established in 2009 in Gurgaon. This multi specialty hospital is known for providing world class facilities through its 20 specialty divisions and departments.
Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai, which was founded as a charitable trust in 1978, boasts of the best medical facilities in the country, along with state of the art facilities, infrastructure and trained medical staff. This is one of the top class hospitals in Mumbai.
The next name on the list of best hospitals in India is that of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), which is situated in Chandigarh. The hospital has been serving people since 1960, providing high quality medical treatment through experienced and qualified doctors and nursing staff.
Sankara Nethralaya is a world famous eye specialty hospital, which attracts patients from all over the globe for getting high quality and affordable treatment for various kinds of eye related diseases. The hospital has been serving people since 1976.
Address: No. 41 (old 18), College Road, Chennai – 600 006, Tamil Nadu , India. Phone: +91-44-42271500,+91-44-2827 1616 Website: http://www.sankaranethralaya.org/
6. Tata Memorial Hospital
Tata Memorial Hospital, a government institute, which specializes in the treatment of cancer, is considered as one of the top hospitals in the country. This hospital was set up in 1941 and is dedicated to fighting this deadly disease. The aim of this hospital, which is looked after by the Health Ministry, is to make cancer treatment affordable.
Address: Dr. E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012 Phone: 022 2417 7000 Website: https://tmc.gov.in
NIMHANS stands for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, which is based in Bangalore, is one of the pioneers in the field of neuro sciences. It is devoted to treatment as well as research and training in this field and also is equipped with an in-house lunatic asylum with best in class facilities.
Address: Hosur Road, Lakkasandra, Wilson Garden, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Featuring next on the list of top 10 best hospitals of India is the reputed brand name of Fortis Hospitals, which offer excellent health care facilities, with world class treatment, trained doctors, friendly staff and high class infrastructure. Besides its branches all over India, Fortis extends its services in 11 other countries around the globe.
You can find the Fortis hospital locations here http://www.fortishealthcare.com/ under location tab.
3. Apollo Hospitals
One of the most trusted names in the field of health care and hospitalization in the country today is that of Apollo Hospitals, where patients get state of the art facilities, including treatment, diagnostics, pharmacy and consultancy, from all those who are best in these fields. Apollo has a chain of hospitals all over the country.
Check the locations of Apollo hospitals here https://www.apollohospitals.com/locations/india
Christian Medical College is a name which stands for excellence in the field of medical treatment and research and education, with best health care services meant for all classes of the society. The CMC hospital is known for providing subsidized services for those who cannot afford expensive medical treatment.
Address: Ida Scudder Road, Vellore – 632004, Tamil Nadu, India Phone: 0416-2281000, 3070000 Website: http://www.cmch-vellore.edu/
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) IN New Delhi has reinforced its position as one of the best hospitals in India, on account of having the best doctors, along with excellent infrastructural and research facilities for various diseases. The institute, which was established in 1956, is also a leading training institute for medical students.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cold Storage Facilities in the Country As per available information, there are 8186 number of cold storages with capacity of 374.25 Lakh MT is available in the country for storing perishable horticulture produce like fruits and vegetables. State/UT wise details of cold storage is at Annexure – I.
The information regarding capacity utilization, real time data regarding availability, cost etc on cold storage facilities for farmers and traders etc. is not centrally maintained by the Ministry. The
3. COVID-19 Testing Laboratories COVID-19 Testing Laboratories
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Port Blair
Post Bag 13, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103
Post Bag 13, Dollygun, Port Blair, 744103, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
4. Vikas Yatra Prime Minister Narendra Modi won the elections of 2019 and came back with a bigger mandate and
greater support of people. This mandate with a larger majority, which is a rare phenomenon in democratic societies, was won on delivery of earlier
promises along with support for the future roadmap that PM Modi’s vision of New India presented to the people. As a result, the expectations from
Modi 2.0 are even bigger than they were for the first term of Modi government.
5. Exchange Rate Notification No.46/2020 - Customs (N.T.) In exercise of the powers conferred by section 14 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), and in supersession of the Notification No.41/2020-Customs(N.T.), dated 6th May, 2020 except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby determines that the rate of exchange of conversion of each of the foreign currencies specified in column (2) of each of Schedule I and Schedule II annexed hereto, into Indian currency or vic
6. List of Blood Banks in India List of Blood Banks in India
A blood bank is a center where blood gathered as a result of blood donation is stored and preserved for later use in blood transfusion. The term "blood bank" typically refers to a division of a hospital where the storage of blood product occur
9. MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21 MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21
Average MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 for workers to rise by 10% as govt. plans Rs. 70,000 cr for MGNREGS in Budget 2020-21, MGNREGA wages to increase as scheme will be linked with updated inflation index, the revamped consumer price index - agriculture labour (CPI-AL)
Central government might announce a 8% to 10% increase in average wages under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Em
10. List of Aadhaar Seva Kendra Aadhaar Seva Kendra
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has set up exclusive ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ or ASK as a single stop destination for all Aadhaar services for the residents. The ASK will offer dedicated Aadhaar enrolment and update services to residents in a state-of-the-art environment.
In the first phase of the Aadhaar Seva Kendra
11. Toll Free Numbers in India Airlines
Indian Airlines - 1800 180 1407
Jet Airways - 1800 22 5522
SpiceJet - 1800 180 3333
Air India -- 1800 22 7722
KingFisher - 1800 180 0101
ABN AMRO - 1800 11 2224
Canara Bank - 1800 44 6000
Citibank - 1800 44 2265
Corporatin Bank - 1800 443
17. National Help lines National Help lines
National Child Neurology Tele-Helpline Services for Childhood Neurodevelopmental disorders - 1800-11-7776
Indian Railway's National Security Helpline - 182
National Tobacco Quit-line - 1800-11-2356
Kilkari mHealth service(Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and some districts of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan) - 1800 3010 1703
ASHAs Mobile Academy (Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Utta
18. Top 10 Best Gold Jewellery Brands in India 2018 – Most Trusted There are certain things that are loved by women all around the world. Their love for these things never fades away with passing times. These things remain on the top of fashion and desire list across all households. Irrespective of their cost and availability, the love for them remains constant. One such thing is the precious yellow metal called Gold. Gold has been in existence since times unknown. While during the olden days both men and women wore gold in forms of jewelry, gold has become the metal of
19. Top 10 Best Scooty below Rs. 50,000 in India 2018 The choice of biking has modified. It should be either a heavy duty sports bike for those who love gear bikes, or the two wheelers should be too sleek like the conventional scooter/scooty. In fact people staying mostly in cities have seen to prefer the scooters for many reasons. In a jam packed city traffic, changing gear is one of the most hectic thing. In addition, these scooters are comparatively a lot cost effective as well as house ladies, working women and college girls also prefer it for their dai
20. Top 10 Best Colleges for Software Engineering in India Earlier people were aware of Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical as the engineering streams. However, computers were too revolutionary to create a whole new engineering stream. And now, people can’t think life without softwares. In fact, there is a special addiction with its studies. Software companies have evolved these days as ultimate options for offering attention dragging jobs. That’s the reason Software engineering is most favoured branches among students.
21. Top 10 Best Cheap Budget Superbikes in India Superbikes offer utmost pleasure in motorbike riding, however they require the highest amount of attention and expertise as while riding as well. However, Indian market is a good place where enthusiasts can find their favorite superbike within a reasonable price range. The top 10 superbikes in India are mostly found around the price tag of 10 to 15 lacs rupees, but there are plenty that are over and under the specified range.
22. List of Ministries/Departments
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE)
Agricultural Technology Information Centre (ATIC)
23. Top 10 Best Diamond Jewellery Brands in India Some things remain so close to our heart irrespective of their cost and affordability. Despite the cost, the demand for them is always high. The desire to own them pushes us to extend our limits. We do everything to own the same and feel proud after owning them. Diamond jewelry is one such thing that is high value and not affordable by all who desires for the same is. While there are many metals using which jewels are made, Diamond is one stone that is considered as invaluable all around the world. Women
24. Top 15 Best Hospitals in India – Most Reputed & Trusted Over a period of time, India has gained a global reputation as medical hub, where patients get world class healthcare facilities, coming at affordable prices. Hospitals all over the country are equipped with trained doctors, medical staff and infrastructure, to help the patient get fit and fine with the best possible treatment.
Listed below are top 15 best hospitals in India:
15. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
25. Top 7 Bikes in India You Can Buy Under Rs. 3 Lakh The latest numbers released by Indian two-wheeler brands have demonstrated solid sale of two-wheelers till the first half of 2018. The total sales calculated were 20 million, and top brand contenders were- Hero MotoCorp, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI), TVS Motor Co, Bajaj Auto, etc. This staggering number defines the increase in the need for two-wheelers by Indians. For many, owning a bike is
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 Maha Metro Pune Project Job Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21 #Jobs0 Days Remaining for Apply Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) invites applications from Indian Nationals for the Recruitment of following Supervisory and Non-Supervisory Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts for Operation and Maintenance (O & M) department of Pune Metro Rail Project on regular basis. (Advertisement No. MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S-NS)/2020/).
30 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
31 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in NPCIL GHAVP Unit 2021#Jobs4 Days Remaining for Apply Gorakhpur Haryana Anu Vidyut Pariyojana (GHAVP) under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is planning for recruitment of the following Government Jobs of Staff through Online application in the prescribed format in NPCIL GHAVP at district Fatehabad (Haryana). (Advertisement No: NPCIL/GHAVP/HR/RECTT/2021/01)
NPCIL Haryana GHAVP Unit Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2021
32 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs37 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
33 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
34 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh15 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
35 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
36 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
38 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
39 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs24 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
41 Apex Bank Officer Grade Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank10 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (M.P. State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 29 Posts of Officers Grade (Specialists) for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Specialist Officer Grade Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Apex Bank Officer Grade : 29 vacancies in SM-I/SM-II/MM-I/MM-II ...
42 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand10 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...
43 Apex Bank Cadre Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank17 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 75 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Posts of Cadre Officers for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Chief Executive Officer (General Manager) Class-I : 12 ...
45 Recruitment for Job Vacancy in National Education Society for Tribal Students 2021#Jobs14 Days Remaining for Apply National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA), Government of India (GoI) invites online applications in the prescribed format from all eligible candidates for recruitment of various Government Job vacancies in Group-B and Group-C Jobs Categories on regular basis in NESTS for which the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination. (Advertisement No. 01)
NESTS Jobs Recruitmen ...
46 Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Vacancy in UPPCL 2021#Uttar Pradesh33 Days Remaining for Apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites online application on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee - Civil Engineering) for various offices (DISCOMS/TRASCO) of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) (Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021/JE/Civil).
This vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil 2021 in UPPCL is suitable for those who have a Diploma in Engineering in t ...