In continuation with its philosophy of putting “Students First” and being a pioneer in launching innovative products, Aakash Educational Services Ltd. (AESL), the national leader in test preparation services, has launched a Free App for NEET aspirants. Named, the ‘NEET Challenger App’, it enables candidates to strengthen their preparation for the upcoming NEET examination by making them thoroughly understand the insights of questions asked in the last 10 years.
The NEET Challenger app is free for all aspirants across India and not just for those who study at Aakash Institute. It can be downloaded from Google Play Store. The link for downloading the app is:
To register, a student has to select the grade to which he/she belongs. Once signed-up, one can chose from the list of subjects. After selecting a particular subject, students can choose a particular chapter, where one is able to access the previous years’ questions of NEET / AIPMT, which have been asked in the last 10 years.
Features of ‘NEET Challenger’ app:
– Chapter wise Past 10 Years questions of NEET / AIPMT
– Underlying concepts of each question
– Page reference of NCERT (If question belongs from the domain of NCERT)
– Answer and detailed explanation of each question
– Other possible cases
– Expected questions for upcoming NEET exam
– Attempt and Accuracy analysis
Commenting on the launch of the app, Mr Aakash Chaudhry, Director and CEO of Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL), said: “The app is likely to benefit aspirants who are not being able to go for their regular classes due to the nationwide lockdown. With the NEET Challenger app, students can get quality guidance at the convenience of their home. The app will make it easy for students and teachers to thoroughly understand the NEET questions and eventually enhance their skill / capability of cracking the concepts important for NEET along with giving them access to similar questions on each question asked in NEET / AIPMT examination. With the launch of this app, we are committed to hand-hold all NEET aspirants in their preparation for the tests and extend the benefits of our cutting-edge digital services”.
Your search for the best NEET preparation app for NEET ends here! The NEET Challenger app by Aakash gives you easy access to past year NEET papers and detailed analysis to help you boost your preparation for NEET
Give your preparation for NEET a strong edge as you use the NEET Challenger app to attempt questions from NEET past year papers for Zoology, Botany, Physics & Chemistry. Practice through past year NEET questions and strengthen your hold on concepts too, as you go along.
Highlights of NEET Challenger App:
Attemptable past year NEET /AIPMT questions available chapter wise
Detailed insights into every question that you attempt from previous year NEET / AIPMT papers
Distractor Rationale - Get an explanation on why the other options were incorrect
Link to NCERT Concept - Know the exact section of your NCERT textbook that covers the question
Other Possible Cases - Get familiar with other possible cases made from the questions in past year NEET / AIPMT papers.
Similar Expected Questions - Practice other questions similar to those that have appeared in past year NEET papers and are of high probability to be asked in NEET 2020 and so on. This way you are set for expected NEET questions in NEET 2020 and so on!
Wondering what possible questions can come in the exam? You can attempt the expected NEET 2020 questions which are highly likely to come in the exam and get the correct answers then and there in this app!
The NEET Challenger app for NEET includes questions and solutions for the following NEET / AIPMT papers:
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2019 (Odisha)
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2019
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2018
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2017
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2016 (July)
Past Year paper solutions for NEET 2016
Past Year paper solutions for Re-AIPMT 2015
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2015
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2014
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2013
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2012
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2011
Past Year paper solutions for AIPMT 2010
The NEET Challenger app for NEET includes questions and solutions for past 10 year NEET /AIPMT papers from 2010 - 2019 (Total 13 Papers)
Aakash is an established name in IIT/JEE and NEET preparation, guiding students since 1988. Known for its extensive NEET, IIT-JEE, NTSE and Olympiads preparation pedagogy, the coaching institute has made a mark in the educational arena. The application from the house of Aakash Educational Services Limited, has been tailored to meet the needs of not just Engineering and Medical aspirants, but also students aiming to ace various Olympiads and Scholarship examinations.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
3. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
4. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
5. We Are Kannur #WeAreKannur is an initiative by District Administration. As part of the #WeAreKannur initiative, this mobile app has been released. The App provides information about the Central/ State Government offices, educational institutions. The information include phone number, email, and location in google map. The App also provides some useful mobile apps which is already provided by Kannur District Administration. Direct Call/ mailing feature is also enabled in this App.
The future updates will include
6. LakShip Services Features
Download this App from Google Play Store
7. Custom Hiring Custom hiring - a mobile app based aggregator platform which facilitates hiring of tractors and modern farm machinery for farmers in Chhattisgarh. App is free and connects Custom Hiring Centres (CHC) operated by tractors and equipment owners directly to farmers who need farm mechanization services and solutions, thereby facilitating a fair and transparent rental process while focusing on quality, dependability and timely delivery.
8. CHC Farm Machinery This Multi-language Mobile App platform for Custom Hiring Centers (CHCs) Agricultural Machinery, will facilitate local farmers of the different States across the country with the Custom hiring services of Farm Machinery Banks, Custom hiring Centers and Hi-tech Hubs established under the various Schemes of DAC&FW, MoA&FW without any computer support system.
This app will help the individual farmers, willing to provide their agricultural machinery & equipments on rental basis to
9. Confonet Confonet App provides various services like case status, case history, Daily Orders, Display Board and Datewise cause List to the Consumers/Advocates. Also provides the facility to add the cases of your choice to your personalized wish list and get the current updated case status and other details on a single touch without giving other required selection parameters every time
10. CG-MMTB A mobile based android application by Department of School Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, app has been created for this purpose using which a lesson can be either read or heard as there would be voice over. Wherever it is relevant, animation shall be shown. All activities in a text book, shall be video recorded and delivered through App. A lesson shall have assessment questions and student can take a test. Following are the services provided by this application
• App can be installed on mu
11. CGHS Service Feedback A mobile app has been developed for CGHS beneficiaries to submit their feedback on defined CGHS Services. QR codes will be displayed in the Wellness Centres and CGHS beneficiaries, using mobile app, may scan the QR code and submit their feedback on the defined CGHS services.
12. mParivahan rovides Transport Service access to citizens through a mobile-based application. This app empowers citizen with instant access to various information, services and utilities related to the Transport Sector. Aimed to bring convenience to citizen and transparency in the system.
It is a genuine government app for all India RTO vehicl
13. DHANHA A multifaceted mobile based android application by Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, this application is intended for all the stakeholders of the department. Following are the services provided by this application:-
• Farmer Details.
• Total Paddy Purchased details.
• Rice Received details.
• Total Paddy Issued to Miller .
• Issued to Sangaran Kendra.
• Society wise summary.
14. POWERLAK Services The Electricity Consumer Services Application to deliver public services including e-Payment to consumer fraternity in Lakshadweep. The Services include Features for e-Payment of Consumer Bills, e-Payment of SD Deficit, Payment History, FAQ, Tariff Details, Tariff Calculator and Customer Notifications. App is compatible for Android version 4.0 & above. This app is developed by NIC Lakshadweep for Lakshadweep Electricity Department(LED).
15. AMMA e-service of Land Records Citizens can view the following e-services of Land Records in this Android based Mobile Application.
The citizens by entering the name of District, Taluk, Village, Survey No. and Sub-division No. details can view the entire 12 columns available in the ‘A’ Register viz., Survey No., Land type, Soil, Sort, Rate per hectare, irrigation source extent of the Sub-division, assessment and Patta No. and name of the pattadhar and remarks. Citizens can instantly view and ver
16. Official App of Delhi High Court. Official App of Delhi High Court.
Provides Case Status, Display Board, Cause List, Supreme Court Display Board, Access to important links of Delhi High Court website etc.
Special features under ‘Advocate Login’ option for advocates already registered with Delhi High Court e-Filing software e.g. Advocate Diary, Case Status of own cases, Application for e-Inspection, Request/Approval of Online Gate Pass, etc.
You can access the app even as a guest user.
17. COVAAS COVAAS (COVA ASSAM) Application aimed at helping people in Assam during this COVID-19 Pandemic. To make the lives of people easier during this pandemic, COVAAS brings together the initiatives undertaken by the Govt. of Assam under a single platform
District wise dashboard on COVID -19 cases: Confirmed, Recovered and Deceased
Donation to CMRF-Assam
Connect 104 helplines or to national Live Helpdesk.
Apply for e-pass for Essential Services during the lockdown.
18. Rajasthan High Court eServices 1. Cause List may be viewed or downloaded by Court Number, Hon’ble Judge Name, Case Number, Advocate Name, Petitioner or Respondent Name.
2. Live Display Board for at a glance view of the cases taken up in all the Courts.
3. Filing & Defect Status of newly filed cases in centralized filing section, whether the case is passed or is under defect and the listing date.
4. Case Status may be checked by Filing Number, Case Number, Advocate Name or Party Name. Related Judgment/Ord
19. T-Registration The Registration and Stamps Department is age old department functioning way back from the year 1864. The object of the department is to give publicity to the registered documents. Registration of a document is a notice to the public by way of definite recorded information to the world at large to enable public to verify the records and enquire therefrom the right, title and obligations if any on any immovable property. Further the department is acting as a "Royal record keeper", by preserving
20. SPPP The Rajasthan State Public Procurement Portal of Government of Rajasthan has been set up in pursuance of provisions of section 17 of Rajasthan Transparency in Public Procurement Act, 2012. It is accessible to general public so as to enable them to know about the activities of public procurement of goods, works and services by Department of State Government, State Public Sector Enterprises, anybody covered under the ambit of the Act. The portal has provisions for such bodies to publish their Bid Enquiries
21. TbocwwBoard Telangana Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board functions primarily for formulating and implementing the various Welfare schemes for the benefit of the Construction Workers in the Telangana State. The Board has been implementing various schemes such as marriage gift, Maternity Benefit, Fatal Accident Relief, Disability Relief, Natural Death Relief, Hospitalization relief, Funeral Expenses and Pension Scheme (NPS).
Mobile App is meant for the Construction Workers Registered with C
22. eCourts Services eCourts Services
• The App provides information related to Cases filed in the Subordinate courts and most of the High Courts in the country.
• One can use this exclusively for District Courts or High Court or both. By default the app is set for District Courts however you can change to High Court or Both. So decide your requirements and configure your settings accordingly.
• eCourts Services App is useful to Citizen, Litigants, Lawyers, Police, G
23. eSamadhan app by NIC Himachal eSamadhan Mobile App helps you to avail Services of “eSamadhan – Online Public Grievance Monitoring System http://esamadhan.nic.in” from your android mobile device. You can submit new application and can also access already submitted application to know the latest status. The app allows the user to save searched application offline on the device for future updates. All fresh applications submitted using this app are also stored offline on the device for future updates/reference. The app
24. National Scholarships (NSP) National Scholarships Portal (NSP) is one-stop solution for various scholarship schemes offered by Govt. of India though various central Ministries and State Departments. This app will offer end to end services starting from scheme study, eligible scheme identification, student registration, , Scheme Selection, document upload, application submission and tracking the status of the application. It is only Official app for NSP.
Single point of solution for various Govt. sch
25. TN Police Citizen Service The citizens can download the app and access the following six services through their mobile, namely
1. Register Online Complaints
2. Know the Status of Registered Complaints
3. Know the Status of the FIR of their interest
4. Know the Status of the CSR (Community Service Register)
5. Know the Status of the Vehicles
6. Know the Details of Arrested Persons
The citizen can run the application remotely from anywhere, any time using their Android mobile
27 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC1 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
31 Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC 2020#Engineering16 Days Remaining for Apply NBCC (India) Limited invites online applications for Government Job vacancy of Engineers (Civil) and Engineers (Electrical) on a contract basis for a period of two years from dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take NBCC to new heights through this Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC. (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NBCC Engineer Civil/Ele ...