Minister of Minority Affairs Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi lays foundation stone for “Sanskritik Sadbhav Mandap” at Rampur (UP)
Union Minister of Minority Affairs Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi today said in Rampur (UP) that “Self-reliant India” is the guarantee of “Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat”. Shri Naqvi laid foundation stone for “Sanskritik Sadbhav Mandap” at Numaish Ground in Rampur (UP) today. The “Sanskritik Sadbhav Mandap” is being constructed with the cost of Rs 92 crore by Union Minority Affairs Ministry under Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karykram (PMJVK). This community centre will be utilized for various socio-economic-cultural activities, skill development training, coaching, relief activities during disaster such as Corona and different sports activities.
On the occasion, Shri Naqvi said that during last about 6 years, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi led Government has developed socio-economic-educational and employment oriented infrastructure across the country in backward areas under Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karykram (PMJVK). These projects include: 1512 New School Buildings; 22514 Additional Class Rooms; 630 Hostels; 152 Residential Schools, 8820 Smart Class Rooms (including those in Kendriya Vidyalayas); 32 Colleges; 94 ITIs; 13 Polytechnics; 2 Navodaya Vidyalayas; 403 Multi-purpose community centre “Sadbhav Mandap”; 598 Market Sheds; 2842 toilet and water facilities; 135 Common Service Centres; 22 Working Women Hostels; 1717 Health Projects; 5 Hospitals; 8 Hunar Hub; 10 various sports facilities, 5956 Anganwadi Centres etc.
Shri Naqvi said that similarly, in Uttar Pradesh, Union Minority Affairs Ministry’s commitment to “Inclusive Development” has resulted into creation of a large scale infrastructure development during the last about 3 years under. Under PMJVK, a total of around 1,84,980 projects with total cost of about Rs 3000 crore, have been constructed in Uttar Pradesh which includes 282 Additional class Rooms, 285 Additional Classroom Blocks, 707 Anganwadi Centres, 25 Common Service Centres (CSC), 31 Sadbhav Mandaps (1 known as Sanskritik Sabhavna Mandap), 1,73,143 Cybergram, 3,865 Drinking and Water Sanitation Projects, 27 Health Projects (1 Unani Hospital, 4 Homeopathic Hospital, 3 Ayurvedic Hospital, 20 Degree College, 15 Hostels (11 Girls Hostel), 39 ITIs, Additional Work in 02 ITIs, 4 Polytechnics, 226 Skill Training, 340 School Buildings, 2 Working Women Hostels, 666 Toilets etc have been constructed.
A total of around 13,276 projects with total cost of more than Rs 350 crore have been constructed in Rampur which includes, Construction of 2 Computer Laboratories, 2 Sadbhav Mandaps (1 known as Sanskritik Sabhavna Mandap), 6 Common Service Centres (CSC) , 12974 Cybergrams, 49 Drinking and Water Sanitation Projects (including water tanks), 1 Degree College, 1 Girls Hostel, 119 School Buildings etc.
Shri Naqvi said that be it economy, safety of country’s borders, national security, the Modi Government has created new records of development. The Modi Government has fulfilled the commitment to "Empowerment with Dignity".
Shri Naqvi said that the entire world is lauding the farsighted decisions taken by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi during the Corona pandemic. During last 3 months, 80 crore people have been provided 25 kg wheat-rice and 5 kg pulses free of cost, 8 crore families have been provided gas cylinders, Rs 1500 has been transferred into bank accounts of each of 20 crore women, more than Rs 60,000 crore have been transferred into bank accounts of 44 crore people through DBT for various schemes, more than 8 crore farmers have been given Kisan Samman Nidhi worth Rs 17,000 crore. 20 lakh crore package of “Aatma Nirbhar Bharat” is a historic step.
Shri Naqvi said that the Modi Government has worked with commitment to ensure “happiness in eyes, prosperity in life” of every needy including the Minorities. When our Government provided 2 crore houses to poor, 31 per cent beneficiaries are from Minority community. Our Government has provided electricity to a large number of about 6 lakh villages of the country which were deprived of electricity for decades. These villages include more than 39 per cent Minority community dominated villages who were in darkness and now have been provided electricity. Our Government provided benefits to 22 crore farmers under ‘’Kisan Samman Nidhi” which include more than 33 per cent farmers belonging to Minority communities. About 37 per cent of more than 8 crore beneficiaries of “Ujjwala Yojna” providing free gas connection belong to Minority communities. Our Government provided easy loans to about 24 crore people under “Mudra Yojna” for small and medium business and other employment oriented economic activities and more than 36 per cent beneficiaries are from Minority communities.
Shri Naqvi said that besides, more than 10 lakh people belonging to Minority communities have been provided employment and employment opportunities through schemes such as “Hunar Haat”, Garib Nawaz Self Employment Scheme”, “Seekho Aur Kamao” etc during the last about 6 years. More than 3 crore 50 lakh students, including 50 per cent girls, from Minority communities have been given various scholarships.
While talking to reporters after laying foundation stone for “Sanskritik Sadbhav Mandap” (multi-purpose community centre) at Numaish Ground in Rampur (UP), Shri Naqvi said that the Government led by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is dedicated to the country’s safety, dignity and prosperity. ”Country first” is the priority of the Modi Government, he said.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. EPFO conferred with Platinum Partner Award for highest transactions on UMANG App On the occasion of completion of 3 years of UMANG App, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister for Electronics and Information Technology, Communications and Law & Justice unveiled the newly instituted UMANG Awards for Partner Departments of Centre and States based on average transactions in the past six months across all services. Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has been conferred with Platinum Partner Award for registering more than 25 lakh transactions on UMANG App.
7. ITAT organises webinar to celebrate 71st Constitution Day The Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) celebrated the 71st Constitution Day, also known as Samvidhan Divas, on 26th November, 2020 by organizing an All India Webinar. The celebrations were led by the Mr. Justice P.P. Bhatt, President, ITAT. On the occasion, Shri Anoop Kumar Mendiratta, Union Law Secretary, Shri Tushar Mehta, Solicitor General of India, Ms. Seema Khorana Patra, Member (Legislation), Central Board of Direct Taxes and other dignitaries were present. The Vice Presidents a
8. Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports restores recognition of Archery Association of India Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports has restored the government recognition to Archery Association of India as a National Sports Federation for promotion and regulation of Archery Sport in the country. The Government recognition of AAI was withdrawn eight years back on account of failure to conduct its elections in accordance with the National Sports Development Code of India, 2011 (Sports Code).Government recognition of AAI will be valid for one year.
Union Minister for Tribal Affairs
9. PM Releases Book on the Life of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi released a book on the life and ideals of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.
In a tweet Shri Modi said “Released a book on the life and ideals of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. The book has been penned by Kirpal Singh Ji, who is based in Chandigarh.”
12. PM Inaugurates RE-Invest 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated the 3rd Global Renewable Energy Investment Meeting and Expo (RE-Invest 2020) through video conferencing. The summit is organised by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. The theme for RE-Invest 2020 is ‘Innovations for Sustainable Energy Transition’.
The Prime Minister expressed happiness that in the renewable energy sector, within a short time the progress from megawatts to gigawatts in generation capacity and “One Sun, One Wo
13. Shripad Naik chairs e-event on two decades of the National Medicinal Plants Board Shri Shripad Yesso Naik, Minister of State (IC), for AYUSH chaired an e-event organized by the National Medicinal Plant Board on 24th November, 2020 to celebrate its Establishment Day. On this occasion, a “Status Report of NMPB 2020” and “Ayur-veg” e-book were also released.
The AYUSH Minister, Secretary (AYUSH) Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha and other members of the Board complemented NMPB for its progress, achievements and contribution made for growth and deve
14. iOS version of the Nyaya Bandhu App and its onboarding on UMANG platform to be launched on Constitution Day Committed to fulfil its mandate of Free legal aid and Access to Justice as enunciated under Article 39A of the Constitution of India, Secretary (Department of Justice) would be launching the iOS version of the Nyaya Bandhu Application and its onboarding on UMANG platform (MeiTY), on Samvidhan Divas 26th Nov, 2020. The UMANG platform would also enable to make pan India easy accessibility of this mobile based legal service to approx 2.5 Cr registered users.Nyaya Bandhu mobile application was launched by Un
16. Indian Railway launches digitised online Human Resource Management System (HRMS) Indian Railway has launched completely digitized online Human Resource Management System (HRMS). Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is a high thrust project for Indian Railways to leverage improved productivity & employee satisfaction. It is a move to improve efficiency and productivity of Railway system and a step towards realizing the vision of Hon’ble Prime Minister to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. HRMS is expected to create a big impact on th
17. Cabinet approves Scheme of Amalgamation of Lakshmi Vilas Bank with DBS Bank India Limited The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval to the Scheme of Amalgamation of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) with DBS Bank India Limited (DBIL). On 17.11.2020, to protect depositors' interest and in the interest of financial and banking stability, on RBI's application under section 45 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, LVB had been under moratorium for a period of 30 days. In parallel, RBI, in consultation with Government, superseded the Board of
18. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan Greets the Nation on the 74th Independence Day Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of Steel and Petroleum & Natural Gas has greeted the nation on the 74th Independence day today. In a tweet message ‘From Bharat to Aatmanirbhar Bharat: The Wheel of transition’ Shri Pradhan said, “Our priorities on the domestic and international front have undergone major changes under the Modi government. In recent times, there has been much debate about whether a self-reliant India or Atma Nirbhar Bharat is compatible with globalizatio
19. PM greets people on the occasion of Malayalam New Year The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has greeted the people on the occasion of Malayalam New Year.
“As the month of Chingam commences, my greetings to everyone, especially my Malayali sisters and brothers. I pray that the coming year brings with it success, good health and prosperity for all”, the Prime Minister said.
20. Policy for Transfer of Employees In terms of instructions issued by Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) on transfer/posting of Government employees, all Ministries/Departments of Government of India are required to have their own guidelines for transfer/posting of their employees providing for the following -
have a mechanism akin to Civil Services Board for recommending transfer; and
Respective Ministries/Departments are also required to place the transfer policy
21. Import and In-house production of PNG & CNG As per information provided by Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell (PPAC), approximately 9,228 MMSCM of Natural gas has been produced domestically and approximately 9,966 MMSCM of LNG has been imported in the country during the period April-July, 2020. This gas also caters to demand of Piped Natural Gas (PNG) and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
IOCL is executing 517 km long Paradip-Haldia-Barauni Oil 30" capacity augmentation pipeline project. IOCL has informed that physical progress of 43.
22. Solar and Wind Power System Steps taken by the Government to implement Solar Power plants and Wind power plants on Indian Railways (IR), inter-alia, are as follows:
1. 102.8 Mega Watt (MW) rooftop solar plants commissioned.
2. 4.7 MW land based solar plants commissioned.
3. Land based solar power plant of 50 MW at Bhilai (Chhattisgarh) and 2 MW at Diwana (Haryana) are under execution. The plant at Diwana will be commissioned in September, 2020.
4. To further proliferate solar plants, IR plans
23. Steps taken to ensure safety of healthcare and other health workers of hospitals Hospitals and dispensaries being a State subject, no data is maintained in the Union Government about Safai Karmacharis, who have died due to health and safety hazards related cleaning hospitals and medical waste during Covid-19 pandemic.
States were asked to constitute Infection Prevention and Control Committees. Hospitals were also to identify a nodal officer who will monitor the healthcare workers and review their exposure status. High risk exposures are placed under quarantine for 7 days. B
24. National Council for Transgender Persons will assess impact of various policies with respect to transgenders The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has enacted “The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights), Act, 2019. As per Chapter VII of the Act in the National Council for Transgender Persons, along with other members, five representatives of transgender community from the State/UTs by rotation and five experts to represent Non-Governmental Organizations or associations working for the welfare of transgender persons are to be nominated by the Central Government. The Council will assess t
25. Misleading advertisements The Department of Consumer Affairs has launched a portal-Grievance Against Misleading Advertisements (GAMA), to enable consumers to register their grievances against misleading advertisements. 3302 complaints have been received in 2017, 4025 complaints in 2018 and 4416 complaints in 2019. The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI), a voluntary self-regulatory organization, looks into complaints across all media. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of a Central Consumer Pro