Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare ShriNarendraSingh Tomartoday inaugurated the ‘World Class State of Art Honey Testing Laboratory’ established by National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)in Anand(Gujarat) with support of National Bee Board (NBB), through Video Conference in the presence of ShriGiriraj Singh, Union Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, ShriParshottamRupala and ShriKailashChoudhary, Union Ministers of State for Agriculture, Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Balyan, Union Minister of State (FAH&D)and senior officers of the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare and Department of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying.
On this occasion, the Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare thanked Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modiand mentioned about his vision to bring sweet revolution in the countryby encouraging large number of famers for production and marketing of Honey and earn more profit in agriculture. Addressing the meeting through VC, he stated that the Government is committed towards increasing the income of farmers and the Bee-keeping enterprise has to play a major role in supplementing the income of farmers. He further informed that the Ministry has taken up several activitiesto promote bee keeping under ‘Mission on Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH)’‘National Mission for Beekeeping’being implemented through National Bee Board and the States.
Shri Tomar expressed the need to focus on imparting training on scientific bee-keeping and production of high value honey and honey-bee products and creating awareness among farmers, bee-keepers and land less laborers about the scope and potential of bee-keeping enterprise as an additional source of income to them. He intimated that the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers’ Welfare has approved the National Bee Keeping and Honey Mission (NBHM) for a period of 2 years. In view of the vision of Hon’ble Prime Minister for development of Gaon, Garib and Kisan, the bee-keeping enterprise would bring change in the livelihood of farmers and rural poor leading to sustainable agriculture development.
The Union Agriculture Minister complimented National Dairying Development Board, National Bee Board, Khadi & Village Industries Corporation, policy makers, farmers & bee-keepers for their significant contribution and continued support in this endeavor.The Agriculture Minister further emphasized on increasing bee colonies, honey bee production, processing, marketing and export, which would significantly contribute in GDP and boosting the rural economy.
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Giriraj Singh, Union Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying said that adulteration is a major problem in honey production and honey is being adulterated with high fructose corn syrup or rice, tapioca, sugarcane and beet syrup that are cheaper and resemble honey in physico-chemical properties.He thanked the Prime Minister for shifting the focus towards bringing ‘Sweet Revolution’ in the country through such interventions.Hefurther stated that the establishment of this Honey Testing Laboratory will help for quality production of honey and its export to other countries. He also suggested to promote the cultivation of flora based crops to enhance the production of honey & honey bee products.
Union Ministers of State Shri ParshottamRupala, Shri Kailash Choudhary and Dr. Sanjeev Balyanalso expressed their views and suggested to establish more Honey Testing Laboratories in the country.
Based on the parameters notified by FSSAI, the NDDB has set-up this world class lab with all the facilities and developed the test methods/protocols, which have been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL).FSSAI has now notified new standards of Honey, Bee Wax and Royal Jelly.
The Union Agriculture Minister also inaugurated ‘Two Days Online Training Programme on Scientific Honey-bee Production’ being conducted by National Dairying Development Board(NDDB) and extended compliments to the trainees for their participation in the said programme.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Centre Likely to Announce Unlock 5 Guidelines Today: What to Expect in Next Phase of Unlocking? Unlock 5 Guidelines: With the Unlock 4 coming to an end, the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is likely to announce guidelines for Unlock 5 today with new relaxations for the next phase of the lockdown.
In its earlier announcement, the MHA had allowed Metro trains to resume services across the country.
To further revive the economy, the Centre is expected to ease more restrictions in the coming days and activities would slowly be allowed in areas outside the conta
6. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
7. IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad Launches Chunauti- Next Generation Start-up Challenge Contest Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad today launched “Chunauti”- Next Generation Startup Challenge Contest to further boost startups and software products with special focus on Tier-II towns of India. The government has earmarked a budget of Rs. 95.03 Crore over a period of three years for this programme. It aims to identify around 300 startups working in identified areas and provide them seed fund of upto Rs. 25 Lakh and other fac
8. Nominations for Padma Awards-2021 open till 15th September, 2020 Online nominations/recommendations for the Padma Awards to be announced on the occasion of Republic Day, 2021 have started from 1st May, 2020. The last date for nominations for Padma Awards is 15th September, 2020. The nominations/recommendations for Padma Awards will be received online only on the Padma Awards portal https://padmaawards.gov.in . Already 8035 registrations have been made on the portal against which 6361 nominations/recommendations have been comple
9. Announces the National Digital Health Mission The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and India’s simultaneous graded and pro-active approach that made the country “Atmanirbhar” found a place in the Prime Minister’s address to the Nation on the 74th Independence Day, as he highlighted the accomplishments of the Central government in the field of health.
Expressing his condolences for families who lost their loved ones to the disease, he said that India’s Corona warriors need to be applauded as they have exemplified the
10. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
12. Criminal Law Reform Committee A Committee has been constituted under the Chairpersonship of the Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi to suggest reforms in the Criminal laws. The Ministry of Home Affairs have also sought suggestions from Governors, Chief Ministers of States, Lieutenant Governors (LGs) and Administrators of Union Territories, Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Chief Justices of various High Courts, Bar Council of India, Bar Council of various States and various Universities/ Law Instit
15. Long-Term, Time-Bound, National Level Strategy to Tackle Air Pollution-National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) The Central Government launched National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) as a long-term, time-bound, national level strategy to tackle the air pollution problem across the country in a comprehensive manner with targets to achieve 20% to 30% reduction in Particulate Matter concentrations by 2024 keeping 2017 as the base year for the comparison of concentration. Under NCAP, 122 non-attainment cities have been identified across the country based on the Air Quality data from 2014-2018. A list of Smart Citie
17. Summary of Flood Situation as per Rainfall Forecast Based on the rainfall forecast, following advisories are issued by CWC for various States -
Odisha, Andhra Pradesh &Telangana
Heavy to very heavy with isolated extremely heavy falls are likely over Telangana, Vidarbha and Chhattisgarh during next 24 hours. Due to ongoing extremely heavy rainfall, River Godavari is also getting good flows due to rain in Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra and Telangana. Polavaram project on River Godavari in Andhra Pradesh is likely to get a
18. ISA to showcase state of the art, next generation technologies at the First World Solar Technology Summit next month Shri R.K. Singh,President of the ISA Assembly and Union Minister of State for Power and New & Renewable Energy (IC) and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, today shared details of the First World Solar Technology Summit being organized by ISA on a virtual platform on September 08, 2020. The objective of the event is to bring the spotlight on state-of-the-art technologies as well as next-generation technologies which will provide impetus to the efforts towards harnessing the solar energy more ef
19. Initiatives in Public Private Partnerships to boost Railway Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹ 50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiatives. One of the P
20. Socio-Economic Activities Indian Railways, besides running trains/special trains on existing Railway system, is undertaking various infrastructure projects including new lines, gauge conversion, doubling, electrification, bridges, etc. which provide direct and indirect benefits to both the rural and urban communities. Railways is also expediting execution of Railway infrastructure works in identified districts under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojna to give impetus to socio-economic activities in rural and urban areas. Indian Railways ha
21. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
22. Skilled Manpower is a must to make India a Manufacturing hub: Shri Nitin Gadkari Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and Road Transport & Highways inaugurated Technology Centre set up at Bhiwadi in Alwar District of Rajasthan today via video conferencing. He said that manufacturing sector contributes around 22 to 24% in the GDP of the Country and in wake of 'Atmanirbharat Bharat’ call of the Prime Minister, he informed that we are making 15 new Technology Centres (TCs) and upgrading 18 existing TCs to create skilled manforc
23. Summary of Flood Situation and Advisories Heavy to very heavy rainfall with extremely heavy falls at a few isolated places over West Madhya Pradesh; East Rajasthan, Gujarat and Sub-Himalayan West Bengal & Sikkim; heavy to very heavy rainfall at isolated places over Madhya Maharashtra, Assam and Konkan & Goa and heavy rainfall at isolated places over East Madhya Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh & Coastal Karnataka occurred in the morning.
20 Stations (7 in Bihar, 4 in Uttar Pradesh, 2 each in Odisha & Maharashtra, 1 each in As
24. Health Ministry to rush Central teams to UP, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has decided to deploy high level Central teams to four States of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha. These States are seeing a sudden surge in the number of COVID cases and some of them are also reporting high mortality.
The teams will support the State efforts towards strengthening containment, surveillance, testing and efficient clinical management of the positive cases. They shall also guide the States in effectively managing the c
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching36 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
30 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
31 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC20 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
32 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat10 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
33 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...
34 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh8 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
35 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar19 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...