The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education declared the results for class 10 examinations on July 29 at 11am and activated the result links across portals at 1pm. Students can check the Maharashtra 10th Result 2020 on boards official websites including: mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in, mahresult.nic.in and sscresult.mkcl.org. All candidates will be asked to enter their hall ticket number and registration id for checking the score.
Candidates are advised to download their marksheet from the official website once the results are out. After taking a printout of the MSBSHSE 10th Result 2020 marksheet, students should check the details mentioned on the marksheet with that of the admit card. A marksheet carries basic details like name of the student, school name, roll number, date of birth and father’s name. In case there is any error, please get in touch with the board authorities.
Maharashtra SSC Result 2020: Break up of Statistics
Total candidates appeared - 15,84,264
Total Passed candidates - 15,75,103
Overall pass percentage - 95.30%
Total no of girls passed - 7,34,491
Total no of boys passed - 8,40,612
Girls' pass percentage - 97.91%
Boys' pass percentage - 93.90%
Total appeared - 1,81,565
Passed candidates - 1,79,264
Passing percentage - 75.86%
Total appeared - 42309
Passing percentage - 83.75%
Students can directly check their Maharashtra SSC Result 2020 on News18 by registering below:
Students can download their mark sheet by following these steps:
Step 1: Type the name of the website on search bar or simply click on the link here mahahsscboard.maharashtra.gov.in or mahresult.nic.in or sscresult.mkcl.org.SSC.
Step 2: An active link will appear on the screen, click on it
Step 3: Enter the asked details in the box and press enter
Step 4: Your Maharashtra SSC Result 2020 will open in a new page
Step 5: Download or take a print out of your Maharashtra 10th Result 2002
In order to pass, students will need to score a minimum of 33% in each subject.
It must be noted that the Maharashtra State Board Exam for class 10 was held from March 3 to March 23. Only the Geography exam could not be conducted due to the nationwide lockdown. Students will be awarded average marks for the same as the board has cancelled the paper.
Originally, the board had to release the result on June 10, but due to repeated extension of lockdowns the same got delayed
Those who are unable to or cannot check the result on the website can get their result through SMS. In order to get the result on the phone one needs to type MH (exam name) (Seat No.) and send it to 57766.
Last year, the class 10 Maharashtra State Board Exam Results were declared on June 3.
Meanwhile, the board has already announced the results for class 12 on July 16.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Result of Engineering Services(Main) Examination 2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2020 held by U.P.S.C. on 18th October 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/ Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to
2. ICSI CSEET Result 2020 declared at icsi.edu ICSI CSEET Result 2020: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) on Thursday declared the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2020 result on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can view their ICSI CSEET results 2020 and download their e-marksheet on the official website at icsi.edu.
4. Result of Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination-2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination-2020 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th to 18th October, 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL
5. Declaration of Final Results of NDA and Naval Academy Examination(II), 2019 The following is the list, in order of merit of 662 candidates, who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th November, 2019 and the subsequent Interviews held by the Services Selection Board, of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 144th Course and Naval Academy for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). For detailed information regarding the d
7. WBPSC Declares Food Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment Exam Result West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced the result of the written exam held for selection of Sub-inspector in the West Bengal Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Gr-III under the Food & Supplies Department. Candidates who have qualified the exam have been shortlisted for the interview.
WBPSC has also release
8. TS POLYCET results 2020 declared at polycetts.nic.in; know details The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, declared the results of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2020 examination on its official websi. Students who have appeared in the TS POLYCET exam can check their results online and download their rank card at polycetts.nic.in.
The entrance examination is held for admission to various polytechnic courses in colleges spread across Telangana.
11. KEAM 2020 result to be released in September: CEE Kerala Candidates who appeared in KEAM 2020, which was held on July 16, will be able to check their result tentatively in the month of September. As per the CEE Kerala helpline, the KEAM result 2020 will be announced next month. The KEAM 2020 result date is not decided yet. The authorities will be releasing the result of KEAM 2020 in online mode at cee.kerala.gov.in. Earlier, the KEAM 2020 result was scheduled to be released tentatively in the last week of August.
12. IGNOU June term-end exam 2020 result declared IGNOU June term-end exam result 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the results for the June term-end examinations. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results on the official website of IGNOU- ignou.ac.in.
The grade cards for for BCA/ MCA/ MP/ MPB/ BDP/ BA/ B.COM/ B.Sc./ ASSO, other programmes have also been released and can be accessed by the students at the official website.
IGNOU June TEE
13. FMGE 2020: NBE has Released the Result at https://nbe.edu.in/, Students Can Check the Details Here Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2020 result has been released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on its official website https://nbe.edu.in/ or https://natboard.edu.in/. The result is available in the form of a merit list, which includes the roll number, scores obtained and the qualifying status of the candidate. Only the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 150 marks out of
16. AHSEC Result 2020: Re-checking Result of Assam Class 12 Science Exam Released, Get Link Here The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has released the re-checking results of Assam HS Science exam 2020. The candidates who had applied for re-checking of their Assam Class 12 Science result can now check the same online. AHSEC has released the HS Science re-checking result 2020 on the official website - ahsec.nic.in. Students will be able to check their re-checked HS Science results against their exam roll number. A direct link to the Assam HS Science Re-checking Result 2020 ha
17. Class X results of CBSE declared; Trivandrum region records highest pass percentage The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared Class X results today. Trivandrum performed best amongst all regions with 99.28 % pass percentage followed by Chennai region with 98.95 % while Bengaluru stands at third position with 98.23 % pass percentage. A total of 18, 73,015students appeared in the exam out of which 17, 13,121students passed the exam. Overall pass percentage of this year is 91.46. Further details of CBSE results are as follows:
19. IBPS Clerk Exam Result Released, Go On The results of RRB Clerk and PO Exam 2019 have been released by institute of banking perspective selection. Interested persons who appeared in the exam can download their result on the official portal or through the next given link. Let me tell you that 8000 vacant posts were to be filled up through this examination.
IBPS announced the results on September 18, 2020. Candida
21. UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 Exam Result Declared; Check Details Here Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 result on August 06. Candidates can check their UPPSC result 2020 from the official website - www.uppsc.up.nic.in. This year, 454 candidates have qualified the UPPSC ACF/RFO 2017 mains exam. Candidates who cleared the mains exam will be called for a personal interview now. Check here for more details.
24. BSE Odisha Result 2020: Odisha Class 10 results to release on July 29 on bseodisha.ac.in Board of Secondary Education, BSE, Odisha will release Odisha 10th Result 2020 on July 29, 2020 around 11:30 in the morning. The result date and time has been confirmed by the Board officials. The Odisha Class 10 result can be checked by all appeared candidates on the official site of BSE, Odisha at bseodisha.ac.in, and also on orissaresults.nic.in.
This year around 5.34 lakh students have appeared for the examination. The Class 10 Board exam was conducted before the pandemic and the lockdown.
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 Maha Metro Pune Project Job Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21 #Jobs4 Days Remaining for Apply Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) invites applications from Indian Nationals for the Recruitment of following Supervisory and Non-Supervisory Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts for Operation and Maintenance (O & M) department of Pune Metro Rail Project on regular basis. (Advertisement No. MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S-NS)/2020/).
31 Recruitment of Experienced Technical Professionals in NFL 2020#Bank4 Days Remaining for Apply National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is looking for qualified, bright, young, energetic, dynamic and result oriented Engineers as Management Trainee (Technical) in various disciplines for its various Units / Offices.
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by the NFL for recruitment of following the 30 Management Trainee Technical vacancy recruitment. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
32 UP PSC Inter College Lecturer vacancy Recruitment 2020#Uttar Pradesh5 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Lecturer (Inter College/School) (प्रवक्ता - राजकीय इंटर कॉलेज) under Lecturer (Male/Female) Government Inter College, Examination - 2020 for Secondary Education Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A-3/E-1/2020).
35 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs12 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
36 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in NPCIL GHAVP Unit 2021#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply Gorakhpur Haryana Anu Vidyut Pariyojana (GHAVP) under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is planning for recruitment of the following Government Jobs of Staff through Online application in the prescribed format in NPCIL GHAVP at district Fatehabad (Haryana). (Advertisement No: NPCIL/GHAVP/HR/RECTT/2021/01)
NPCIL Haryana GHAVP Unit Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2021
38 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs41 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
39 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
40 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020-21 for Gujarat and Karnataka States#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited for Gujarat and Karnataka Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Gujarat and Karnataka states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
41 Recruitment of Personal Staff Vacancy in High Court Madras #Tamil Nadu17 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format through online mode are invited for filling up the following Personal Staff Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Personal Assistant to the Honourable Judges (ii) Personal Assistant to the Registrars and (iii) Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars in the Madras High Court Service in High Court of Madras at Chennai (Tamil Nadu) (Advertisement no. 159/2020)
Madras High Court Personal Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21
Madras High Court Personal Staff&n ...
42 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs14 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
43 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh19 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
44 UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination NA (I), 2021#UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the National Defence Academy (NDA)-I and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2021 on 18/04/2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 147th Course and Naval Academy (INAC) for 109th course.
Online applications on prescribed format are invited for NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021 by UPSC from suitable candidates for Officer Government Jobs (Advertisement No.NO.03/2021-NDA-I)
UPSC NDA & NA Exam (I) ...
45 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana24 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
46 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank22 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
47 Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2021#Rajasthan30 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Vidhi Rachanakar (विधि रचनाकार) for Rajasthan Law and Legal Affairs Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 07/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment 2021 are given below. ...
48 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs12 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
50 MMMOCL Permanent Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Jobs22 Days Remaining for Apply Maha Mumbai Metro (M3) Operation Corporation Ltd. (MMMOCL) intends to appoint qualified and experienced Engineering professionals for the following 127 Government Job Vacancy posts of Permanent Job Vacancy posts on prescribed format in Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited.
MMMOCL Permanent Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Manager (P/Way): 01 vacancies
Station Manager: 03 vacancies