HSSC SI Answer Key 2018: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the Answer Keys of Sub-Inspector Exam 2018. All such candidates who had appeared for the HSSC SI Recruitment Exam 2018 can check their SI Answer Key 2018 for Haryana Police on the official website.
The HSSC SI Exam 2018 was conducted on 2 December 2018 at the pre-decided exam centres spread over different districts of the state of Haryana.
Candidates can raise online objections against any wrong answer on or before 19 December 2018. The Candidates are required to mention the name of post, advertisement number, category number, date of exam, session of exam along with the question number while submitting the application.
Steps to Download HSSC SI Answer Key 2018
Visit the official website i.e. hssc.gov.in.
Click on the HSSC SI Answer Key 2018
Click on the HSSC SI Answer Key for Male Exam PDF and HSSC SI Answer Key for Female Exam PDF.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Free Government job study material, old question papers, and mock tests. Here are some of the freely available Government job study material, old question papers, and mock tests.
1. Andhra Pradesh PSC
Mock Test - https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(trubzeva4f4b2dcsvnzhln1a))/HomePages/MockTest.aspx
2. Arunachal Pradesh PSC
Previous year Question Papers - http://www.appsc.gov.in/PreviousYearQuestionPaper.htm
Model Question Papers and Answers Boo
3. General Knowledge Questions - 12 General Knowledge Questions - 12
Q. Which organisation or bodies decides monetory policy in India?
Answer: RBI Reserve Bank of India.
Q. Which is the largest country of AFRICA?
Q. What type of pollution is caused by the burning of fossil fuels?
Answer: Soil, water and air pollution.
Q. At first paper is invented in which country?
Q. What is the full form of "DBMS"
4. General Knowledge Questions - 13 General Knowledge Questions - 13
Q. What is the full form of 'ATM'?
Answer: Automated Trailer Machine
Q. Which state in India produce the highest amount of tea?
Q. The situation monopoly in market refers to-
Answer: One seller many buyer.
Q. The sour taste in vinegar is due to the presence of-
Q. Which is the youngest mountain in India?
5. What is the difference between NPR and Population Census? What is the difference between NPR and Population Census?
The recent news about the Cabinet ministry’s fund approval for NPR Census has created confusion among people about these terms. Often used interchangeably, both the terms have completely different meanings. Let’s understand in detail through this article.
After the cabinet today approved an amount of Rs. 8700 crores for population census an Rs. 3900 crore for NPR (National Population Register), a lot o
6. About Right to Information Act 2005 About Right to Information Act 2005
Bringing Information to the Citizens
Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access
7. General Knowledge Questions - 3 General Knowledge Questions - 3
Q. "Tunku Abdul Rahman Cup" is associated with-
Q. National sports day is observed on-
Answer: 29th August.
Q. Durand cup 2013 won by-
Answer: Mohammedan. (beating ONGC)
Q. Ronaldo is associated with which sports?
Q. Ali Akbar Khan is a famous artist of which instrument?
8. General Knowledge Questions - 11 General Knowledge Questions - 11
Q. What is the width of a football Goal?
Answer: 8 yards
Q. The term "Double fault" is associated with which sports?
Q. Bronchitis is the abnormality of-
Answer: Respiratory tract.
Q. Which is the first Indian aircraft carrier which has been recently decommissioned?
Answer: INS Vikrant
Q. Which political party is formed by Imran Khan in Pakis
9. Vidyapati (1352–1448), Vidyapati (1352–1448), also known by the sobriquet Maithil Kavi Kokil (the poet cuckoo of Maithili), was a Maithili and Sanskrit poet, writer and polyglot.
Vidyapati's influence was not just restricted to Maithili and Sanskrit literature but also extended to other Eastern literary traditions.The language at the time of Vidyapati, the prakrit-derived late abahatta, had just begun to transition into early versions of the Eastern languages such as Maithili, Bhojpuri etc.
10. General Knowledge Questions - 2 General Knowledge Questions - 2
Q. FIBA is related with Which sport ?
Q. "ASEAN", the south east organisation has how many members?
Q. Vijay hazare trophy is related to which sport?
Q. World Autism day is celebrated on-
Answer: 2nd April
Q. Who has the power to appoint Union Public Service Commission members in India?
11. General Knowledge Questions - 6 General Knowledge Questions - 6
1. The name of the Indian cricketer who taken ten wickets in one innings of a test cricket match(for men)
A. B.S. Bedi
C. Kapil Dev
D. Anil Kumbley
2. Ecology is the study of interrelations among-
A. Soil and water
B. Man and Environment
C. Organisms and environment
D. Members of a family
3. The world famous athlete Usain Bolt is fro
12. NISHTHA | National Portal of India
NISHTHA | National Portal of India
NISHTHA, India, India Portal, National Portal of India, Government Information, Government Services, National Informatics Centre, NIC, nic, e-Government, e-Governance in India, MeitY
The Department of School Education and Literacy has launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the elementary level through an Integra
13. What is Vedic Mathematics
Vedic Mathematics is a collection of Techniques/Sutras to solve mathematical arithmetics in easy and faster way. It consists of 16 Sutras (Formulae) and 13 sub-sutras (Sub Formulae) which can be used for problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, conics.
Vedic Mathematics is a system of mathematics which was
14. Procedure to Download the CA Final Question Papers with Suggested Answers If you want the Past attempt CA final question papers with suggested answers then, you can download it in a few simple steps. The procedure to download is available in this article. Detailed importance is also present in this article. Further, the exam pattern of the CA final is available. From this attempt (November 2019), ICAI has made some changes which are also available in this article.
15. 5 Best Shortcut Techniques of Multiplication in Vedic Mathematics Tirthaji Maharaj has classified tricks to Multiply Numbers in Vedic Mathematics in Specific and General Methods. Specific Multiplication Methods can be applied when numbers satisfy certain conditions like both numbers closer to 100 or numbers closer to each other or addition of last digits of both numbers is 10, etc. While General Multiplication Methods can be applied to any types of numbers.
Depending on Specific and Gener
16. Does Complex Numbers / Imaginary number i exists?? Does Complex Numbers / Imaginary number i exists??
People studying Higher Mathematics are often confused with the existence of Complex Numbers and its Imaginary number “i”.
What are Complex Numbers:
Complex Numbers are numbers whose 1st part is Real while 2nd part is Imaginary and is expressed as a+bi
a –> Real Part
bi –> Imaginary Part and
17. Squares in Vedic Mathematics | Shortcut method for Square any number Tirthaji Maharaj has mentioned tricks to Square Numbers in Vedic Mathematics in Specific and General Methods. Specific Multiplication Methods can be applied when numbers satisfy certain conditions like number ending with 5 or number closer to power of 10, etc. While General Multiplication Methods can be applied to any type of number.
Depending on Specific and General Techniques, Squares in Vedic Mat
18. 65th BPSC Prelims Answer Key 2019 Download PDF 65th BPSC Prelims Answer Key 2019 Download PDF
65th BPSC Prelims Answer Key 2019 for Set A, B, C & D! On 15th October 2019, the Bihar Public Service Commission conducted the 65th BPSC Prelims 2019 exams at various centers across the state. Many students are looking for an authentic answer key so that they can analyze their performance in the examination. The exam was conducted in one shift (12 PM to 2 PM). There were 4 sets in the Question paper i.e. A, B,
19. 6 Best Shortcut Tricks to divide numbers in Vedic Mathematics Like Multiplication, Tirthaji Maharaj has classified tricks to Divide Numbers in Vedic Mathematics in Specific and General Methods. Specific Division Methods can be applied when numbers satisfy certain conditions like Divisor slightly less than 100 or Divisor slightly greater than power of 10 or Divisor is ending with 9, etc. While General Multiplication Methods can be applied to any types of numbers.
20. Abbreviations Related to Marketing Aptitude: Abbreviations Related to Marketing Aptitude:HNI – High Networth Individual.EOQ – Economic Order quality.FDR – Fixed Deposit Receipts.CNP – Cardholder Not Present.PIN – Personal Identification Number.SEO – Search Engine Optimization.CRM – Customer Relationship Management.BPO – Business Process Outsourcing.VAT – Value Added Tax.IDRA – Industries Development and Regu
21. HSSC SI Answer Key 2018 Out @hssc.gov.in, Check Details Here HSSC SI Answer Key 2018: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the Answer Keys of Sub-Inspector Exam 2018. All such candidates who had appeared for the HSSC SI Recruitment Exam 2018 can check their SI Answer Key 2018 for Haryana Police on the official website.
The HSSC SI Exam 2018 was conducted on 2 December 2018 at the pre-decided exam centres spread over different districts of the state of Haryana.
Candidates can raise online objections against any wrong answer on
22. Vaccines and Immunization | Facts and Information Vaccination is the administration of antigenic material (a vaccine) to stimulate an individual's immune system to develop adaptive immunity to a pathogen. Vaccines can prevent or ameliorate morbidity from infection. When a sufficiently large percentage of a population has been vaccinated, this results in herd immunity. The effectiveness of vaccination has been widely studied and verified; for example, the influenza vaccine, the HPV vaccine, and the chicken pox vaccine. Vaccination is the most eff
24. National Pollution Control Day The National Pollution Control Day is celebrated every year on 2nd of December in India in order to give the honor and memorialize the thousands of human beings who had lost their existence because of the Bhopal gas calamity. Bhopal gas tragedy was happened in the night of 2nd and 3rd December in the year 1984 because of the unintentional discharge of the poisonous chemical known as Methyl Isocyanate (also called MIC) as well as some other chemicals released from the Union Carbide Chemical Plant position
25. Education in Bihar Education in Bihar
The Ancient Period
The appreciation of the importance of education and educational practices in Bihar
date back to the period of Gautama Buddha and Mahavir in the 5th century BC. During that period, the Buddhist and Jainist education started in parallel with the traditional Vedic education. The Buddhist education was based on the Ashtangic (eight-fold) Path, and its distinguishing features were: the introduction of
26 Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC#Bihar0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) invites online application on prescribed format for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts ofSub Inspectors and Sergeants in Bihar Police. (Advertisement No. 3/2020).
BPSSC Bihar PoliceSub Inspectors and Sergeants Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (Steno): 1998 vacancies, Pay Level-6 ₹35400 ...
30 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
33 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching23 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
34 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching0 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
35 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police3 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
36 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
41 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
42 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri2 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
43 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
47 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank5 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
49 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra10 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies