It has come to notice of Ministry of Railways that one organization by name of “Avestran Infotech” having website address www.avestran.in has given an advertisement in a prominent news paper on 8th August 2020 calling for applications against a total number of 5285 number of post in eight categories on outsourcing basis on Indian Railways on 11 years contract. The applicants have been asked to deposit Rs.750/-as online fee and last date for receipt of applications has been mentioned as 10th Sept.2020.
It may be informed to all that Advertisement for any Railway recruitment is always done by Indian Railways ONLY. No private agency has been authorized to do the same. The said issuance of said advertisement in question is illegal.
In this connection, it is also clarified that the recruitment of various categories of Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts on Indian Railways is presently catered to by 21 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and 16 Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) only and not by any other agency. Vacancies on Indian Railways are filled up by giving wide publicity through Centralized Employment Notifications (CENs). Railways
On-line applications are called for from eligible candidates all over the country. CEN is published through Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and an indicative notice is given in National Daily and Local Newspapers. The CEN is also displayed on the official websites of RRBs/RRCs. The website address of all RRBs/RRCs is mentioned in the CEN.
It is further clarified that the Railways have not authorized any private agency as yet to do the recruitment of staff on its behalf as alleged by the above named agency.
Railways has initiated it's investigation and is going on to take strictest action as per law against the above agency/persons involved in above matter.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Women Officers in Helicopter Stream of Indian Navy In yet another first in the history of Indian naval aviation, two women officers have been selected to join as “Observers” (Airborne Tacticians) in the helicopter stream. They would in effect, be the first set of women airborne combatants who would be operating from warships. Earlier, entry of women was restricted to the fixed wing aircraft that took off and landed ashore.
These officers, Sub Lieutenant (SLt) Kumudini Tyagi and SLtRiti Singh, are a part of a group of 17 officers of
4. Special Trains for Passengers Train services were started in phases as special trains-
(i) 15 pairs of Rajdhani specials were introduced with effect from 12/05/2020.
(ii) 100 pairs of special trains were introduced with effect from 01/06/2020.
(iii) 43 pairs of special trains were started from 12/09/2020.
(iv) 705 Suburban services (Central Railway-355 & Western Railway-350) were started from 15/06/2020.
(v) Additional Special trains, in coordination with the State Governments, we
5. Solar and Wind Power System Steps taken by the Government to implement Solar Power plants and Wind power plants on Indian Railways (IR), inter-alia, are as follows:
1. 102.8 Mega Watt (MW) rooftop solar plants commissioned.
2. 4.7 MW land based solar plants commissioned.
3. Land based solar power plant of 50 MW at Bhilai (Chhattisgarh) and 2 MW at Diwana (Haryana) are under execution. The plant at Diwana will be commissioned in September, 2020.
4. To further proliferate solar plants, IR plans
6. Shramik and Special Train Services To prevent the spread COVID-19 pandemic, Ministry of Railways discontinued all passenger services immediately after introduction of the national lockdown. Thereafter, keeping in view the requirement of movement of stranded persons Shramik specials were organized in a mission mode. These Shramik specials were operated as “trains on demand” as and when State Governments requisitioned these trains in accordance with the protocol and guidelines issued by the Government. Starting from 01.05.2020 u
7. Electrification of Railway Lines Total Broad Gauge (BG) Route kilometer (RKM) Indian Railways (including Konkan Railway) is 63,631. As on 01.04.2020, 39,866 RKM have been electrified. Zone wise length of Rail line yet to be electrified are as under:
Total BG RKM
8. Socio-Economic Activities Indian Railways, besides running trains/special trains on existing Railway system, is undertaking various infrastructure projects including new lines, gauge conversion, doubling, electrification, bridges, etc. which provide direct and indirect benefits to both the rural and urban communities. Railways is also expediting execution of Railway infrastructure works in identified districts under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojna to give impetus to socio-economic activities in rural and urban areas. Indian Railways ha
9. Scientists from Indian Institute of Astrophysics find a new model to probe how black holes rip apart starts Scientists have found a new way to probe into supermassive black holes – detecting their properties like mass and spin by observing how they rip apart stars. They have found a model which can infer black hole mass, its spin by observing how the stars are ripped apart on coming to the vicinity of these astronomical bodies with high gravitational force found at the centre of some massive galaxies.
Most black holes lead isolated lives and are impossible to study. Astronomers study them by wa
10. Steps taken to ensure safety of healthcare and other health workers of hospitals Hospitals and dispensaries being a State subject, no data is maintained in the Union Government about Safai Karmacharis, who have died due to health and safety hazards related cleaning hospitals and medical waste during Covid-19 pandemic.
States were asked to constitute Infection Prevention and Control Committees. Hospitals were also to identify a nodal officer who will monitor the healthcare workers and review their exposure status. High risk exposures are placed under quarantine for 7 days. B
11. Strengthening of ICAR The Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), GOI is the apex organisation to promote Agricultural Research and Development in the country. National Agricultural Research System (NARS) under DARE/ICAR consists of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities, 82 All India Coordinated Research Projects/Network Projects and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of 721 K
12. Misleading advertisements The Department of Consumer Affairs has launched a portal-Grievance Against Misleading Advertisements (GAMA), to enable consumers to register their grievances against misleading advertisements. 3302 complaints have been received in 2017, 4025 complaints in 2018 and 4416 complaints in 2019. The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI), a voluntary self-regulatory organization, looks into complaints across all media. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of a Central Consumer Pro
13. Violence against Women The year-wise data of crime against women as per National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) during the years 2016 to 2018 is at Annexure-I.
The Government attaches high priority to ensuring safety and security of women and has undertaken various legislative and schematic interventions in this regard. These include legislations such as ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018’, ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013’, ‘The Sexual Harassme
14. Corporatisation of OFB The Cabinet Committee on Security in its meeting held on 29.07.2020, has approved to convert Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), a subordinate office of Ministry of Defence, into one or more than one 100% Government owned corporate entities, registered under the Companies Act 2013.
The Corporatisation of OFB will improve its autonomy, accountability and efficiency in Ordnance Supplies.
The Government has taken note of the strike by workers of OFB against the proposed corporatisation and the
15. Inviting Ideas for PM Narendra Modi's Mann Ki Baat on 27th September, 2020 Inviting Ideas for PM Narendra Modi's Mann Ki Baat on 27th September, 2020
Last Date Sep 26,2020 23:45 PM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
Login to Participate
PM Narendra Modi looks forward to sharing his thoughts on themes and issues that matter to you. The Prime Minister invites you to share your ideas on to
16. Steps to Revive Aviation Industry amid Covid-19 Pandemic All efforts have been made to reduce the impact of the pandemic on the aviation sector. Some of the measures taken to support the aviation sector include inter-alia:
1. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, domestic air services have been restarted in a calibrated manner. Initially only one third (33%) of the summer schedule 2020 was allowed to be operated which was subsequently increased to 45% on 26 Jun 2020 and then to 60% on 02 Sep 2020.
17. Modernisation of Armed Forces The details of Budget Estimates (BE), Revised Estimates (RE) and Actual Expenditure (Actuals) on the modernization(Capital Acquisition) of Armed Forces, under Defence Services Estimates (DSE), for the last five years and the current year are as under:-
(Rs. in Crore)
18. Illegal Transfer of Defence Land In cases of attempts of illegal transfer based on the nature and circumstances of the case, FIRs/criminal cases have been filed against the sellers/purchasers, Courts have been approached to set aside such transactions. Competent Revenue authorities have also been approached for not effecting mutation of such transactions. Such transactions are not recognised and no mutation in defence land records are effected.
To prevent such incidences in future, the following steps are taken:-
19. Initiatives in Public Private Partnerships to boost Railway Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹ 50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiatives. One of the P
20. Shaadi Mubarak actress Rajeshwari Sachdev tests positive for Coronavirus Rajeshwari Sachdev has made her comeback on television with Shaadi Mubarak and has been tested positive for Coronavirus. The confirmed reports came in on Wednesday. Even though she has not been on the shoot for the past few days, she had mild symptoms like low-grade fever and weakness. She thought it was best to get herself tested and unfortunately the reports came back positive.
21. Cabinet approves Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat via Sohna-Manesar- Kharkhauda The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval to the Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat via Sohna-Manesar-Kharkhauda.
This Rail Line will start from Palwal and end at existing Harsana Kalan station (On Delhi-Ambala section). This will also give connectivity enroute to existing Patli Station (On Delhi-Rewari line), Sultanpur station (On Garhi Harsaru-Farukhnagar Line) and Asaudha Station (On D
22. Promotion of Agricultural Research To promote agricultural research and education, and to make the country self- reliant in the agriculture sector, DARE/ICAR has developed a country wide network of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities including 3 Central Agricultural Universities and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) at the district level mandated with technology assessment and demonstration for wider application and capacity
24. Postage Stamp released on A-SAT: India’s First Anti Satellite Missile A Customized My Stamp on India’s First Anti Satellite Missile (A-SAT) launch was released by Department of Posts on the occasion of Engineers Day today in the august presence of Shri AjitDoval, National Security Advisor (NSA).
On the direction of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully conducted an Anti-Satellite (A-SAT) missile test ‘Mission Shakti’ from Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Island in Odisha on 27th Marc
25. Cross Border Intrusion Regular attempts for infiltration by terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir are sponsored and supported from across the border. The number of attempts of infiltration and estimated net infiltration in Jammu and Kashmir, month-wise, during the last 12 months (August 2019 – July 2020) are given below:
27 Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC#Bihar2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) invites online application on prescribed format for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts ofSub Inspectors and Sergeants in Bihar Police. (Advertisement No. 3/2020).
BPSSC Bihar PoliceSub Inspectors and Sergeants Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (Steno): 1998 vacancies, Pay Level-6 ₹35400 ...
32 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha13 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
35 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching25 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
36 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching2 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
37 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police5 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
38 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
41 Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2021-21 for recruitment and selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Government Job vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Cl ...
44 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar8 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
45 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri4 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
46 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri8 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
50 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank7 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.