Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Shri Prakash Javadekar today unveiled e-version of the book ‘Connecting, Communicating, Changing’ the Vice President of India’s three years in office. The e-book was launched along with its print coffee table version which was released by Union Minister of Defense Shri Rajnath Singh. The event was organized at Upa-Rashtrapati Nivas in New Delhi.
The book which runs into over 250 pages, and has been brought out by Publications Division, captures through words and pictures the variegated activities of the Vice President, including his travels in India and abroad. It provides a glimpse of his interactions with farmers, scientists, doctors, youth, administrators, industry leaders and artists, among others.
The book also covers events relating to the Vice President’s foreign visits, his interactions with the world leaders and his addresses to the Indian diaspora in different countries.
Releasing the e-book, ShJavadekar said the book was about Connecting with people via Communication and for Changing India and this 3rd edition of the book was a treasure trove for students who want to follow the speeches of the Vice President. He added that the speeches are replete with thoughts and emotion and there is a unique flow of language. The Minister also congratulated Publications Division for bring out the coffee table book and its e-version.
On the occasion, RakshaMantri Shri Rajnath Singh said oratory is an art and the Vice President speaks from his heart and his speeches are a reflection of his thoughts and emotions. He added that a good book is the greatest gift a generation can give to another and readers will keep revisiting this book. ShRajnath Singh thanked Ministry of I&B for bringing out this compilation which was aptly named as the Vice President has consistently treaded the path of 3-C’s Connecting, Communicating and Changing.
The Vice President while address the occasion said the publication primarily defines the contours of his missions and the outcomes. He added that the last one year had been a hectic public engagements followed by corona-induced uneasy slowdown and that the first phase was marked by about 20 public engagements per month with his addressing 14 convocations and spoke at about 70 public events. He primarily spoke with farmers, youth, scientists, administrators, industry captains, doctors and Indian diaspora.
Presenting the vote of thanks, Secretary, Min of I&B, Shri Amit Khare said the book will inspire all sections of society. He said that Publications Division is making strenuous efforts to record all speeches of the President, the Vice President and the Prime Minister, every year, and make them available to future generations, both through online and offline medium. Shri Khare congratulated Publications Division for their efforts towards publication of the coffee table book.
The book will be available for sale both through physical and online medium. The p-Book priced at Rs. 1500 can be purchased from the Publication Division’s Sales Emporia and its authorized agents across the country and online through Bharatkosh portal as well as Publications Division’s website. Priced at Rs. 1125 (75% of the cost of p-Book), the e-book will be available on leading e-Commerce platforms Amazon.in and Google Play Books.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Shri Radha Mohan Singh Distributes Electric Chaak to 150 Kumhar Families in Bihar under KVIC Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana In a major step towards creating sustainable self-employment, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) today distributed electric potter wheels (chaak) to 150 potter families in East Champaran district in Bihar. Member of Parliament and former Union Agriculture Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh distributed electric chaak and other equipment like blunger machines and pug mills to the potters in presence of KVIC Chairman Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena. The beneficiaries who were given electric chaak after co
2. Modernisation and Starting of Rake Points Modernisation of existing rake points and starting of new rake points in the country is a need based ongoing process subject to commercial justification, operational requirement, technical feasibility and resource availability. 60 works of rake point improvement have been sanctioned at a cost of Rs. 1,975 Cr. Out of these 60 works, 31 works have been completed and others are in various stages of execution.
There is no restriction in booking of rakes for movement of fertilisers. Ther
3. Subsidies for Cotton Every year before commencement of the Cotton Season (October to September), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India fixes the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of two varieties of seed cotton (kapas) to protect the interest of cotton farmers. While recommending MSPs, Commission on Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP) considers important factors like cost of production, overall demand-supply conditions, domestic and international prices, inter-crop price, terms of trade between agricultural and non
5. PPP Initiatives in Indian Railway to boost Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiativ
6. International Sign Languages Day (23 September) Celebrated By DEPWD, M/O Social Justice& Empowerment ‘International Sign Languages Day’ was celebrated at a virtual function organized by the Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC), an autonomous body under DEPwD, M/o Social Justice and Empowermenthere today. United Nations has declared 23rd September as International Sign Language Day. The theme of this year is ‘Sign Languages are for everyone’ with a view to enhancing awareness about Sign language and expanding its reach to everyone.
7. Representation in Panchayats ‘Panchayat’, being “Local government”, is a State subject and part of State list of Seventh Schedule of Constitution of India. Clause (3) of Article 243D of the Constitution ensures participation of women in Panchayati Raj Institutions by mandating not less than one- third reservation for women out of total number of seats to be filled by direct election and number of offices of chairpersons of Panchayats. As per the information available with the Ministry, 20 States namely A
8. Startup Ecosystem for Rural and Tribal Entrepreneurs Government of India, through Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, has taken initiatives for implementing entrepreneurship development schemes and programmes for the youth and women of the Country through entrepreneurship education, handholding & mentorship and essential linkages with financial and market institutions.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) is implementing a project on entrepreneurship promotion and mentoring of micro and small enterprises i
9. MOHUA Constituted a consultative group of Urban Development Ministers on 29.05.2020 15th Finance Commission (15th FC) in its Report for 2020-21 has recommended that for Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) to qualify for Finance Commission grants from 2021-22 onwards, States will have to notify floor rates for property tax and thereafter show consistent improvement in collection in tandem with the growth rate of State’s own Gross State Domestic Product(GSDP). Additionally, Ministry of Finance, as part of the additional borrowing of 2% of GSDP to States for 2020-21 under Atma Nirbhar Bharat A
10. PM hails passage of Labour reforms bills; says labour reforms will ensure well being of workers and boost economy The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has hailed the passage of Labour reforms bills by Parliament today.
In a series of tweets, the Prime Minister said, “Long due and much awaited Labour reforms have been passed by Parliament. The reforms will ensure well-being of our industrious workers and give a boost to economic growth. They are also shining examples of ‘Minimum Government, Maximum Governance.'
The new Labour code universalises minimum wages &
11. Sexual Abuse Cases of Children Reported Online The number of child sexual abuse cases reported from March 2020 onwards on various platforms is as under:
As reported by National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), the total number of child pornography/rape and gang rape complaints lodged in the National Cybercrime Reporting Portal (NCRP) from 01.03.2020 to 18.09.2020 is 13244.
As reported by National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), information of 420 cases of child sexual abuse has been receive
13. Maintaining supply of essential commodities during lockdown As part of economic response to Covid-19 pandemic lockdown, the Government distributed foodgrains at the rate of 5 kg per person per month, and pulses at the rate of 1 kg per household per month, free of cost, to all beneficiaries of the National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) for the period of eight months from April to November 2020. The Department of Consumer Affairs was entrusted with distribution of pulses. In phase - I of PMGKAY, out of the tot
15. Increase in Domestic Violence against Women From the beginning of lockdown due to Covid 19 pandemic, the National Commission for Women (NCW) launched an Ad campaign through electronic media and social media inviting women who have suffered any kind of violence to come forward and report it. Further, in addition to handling complaints received through regular modes, NCW has also launched a WhatsApp number 7217735372 on 10.04.2020 for reporting domestic violence cases. The additional modes provided by NCW facilitated reporting of cases, including fr
16. NEP 2020 will establish India as a major global education destination: PM Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed the convocation of IIT, Guwahati through video-conferencing today.
Quoting the saying ज्ञानम् विज्ञान सहितम् यत् ज्ञात्वा मोक्ष्यसे अशुभात्। the Prime Minister elaborated that all the knowledge including science is a means to solve the problems.
He was proud of the way institutions like IITs are advancing today and said this energy for
17. Women Officers in Helicopter Stream of Indian Navy In yet another first in the history of Indian naval aviation, two women officers have been selected to join as “Observers” (Airborne Tacticians) in the helicopter stream. They would in effect, be the first set of women airborne combatants who would be operating from warships. Earlier, entry of women was restricted to the fixed wing aircraft that took off and landed ashore.
These officers, Sub Lieutenant (SLt) Kumudini Tyagi and SLtRiti Singh, are a part of a group of 17 officers of
18. Restructured National Bamboo Mission(NBM) is being implemented in 23 States including North East States: Dr. Jitendra Singh Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh today said in a written reply in Lok Sabha that Restructured National Bamboo Mission(NBM) is being implemented in 23 States including North East States.
Under this Mission, for promotion of bamboo products, 172 processing units for value addition of Bamboo, 97 primary processing units for Management of Bamboo waste
20. PM greets people on Vishwakarma Jayanti Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has greeted the people on the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti.
In a tweet, the Prime Minister said, "विश्वकर्मा जयंती की सभी देशवासियों को बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं। आज
21. Malnutrition Deaths among Children in the Country Malnutrition is not a direct cause of death among children. However, it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate has reduced from 74.3 (NFHS-3) to 49.7 (NFHS-4) deaths per thousand live births.
The Government has accorded high priority to the issue of malnutrition and is implementing several schemes/programmes through States/UTs to addres
22. Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Anganwadis across the Country As per the directions issued by Ministry of Home Affairs, under Disaster Management Act, 2005, all the Anganwadi Centres across the country were closed to limit the impact of COVID-19. During the consultation held with States/UTs in the month of July 2020, most of the States had also expressed their inability to open Anganwadi Centres in the light of increasing incidents of COVID-19. However, to ensure continuous nutritional support to Anganwadi beneficiaries, Anganwadi Workers and Helpers have been dist
23. Ban on Chinese Products The Government regularly reviews the country’s import policy, based on emerging trade and economic factors. Decisions to regulate imports are taken based on the assessment in national and public interest. At present, approximately 550 tariff lines are under the ‘Restricted’ / ‘Prohibited’ category for imports under the Foreign Trade Policy, imports of which are restricted from all countries including China.
To support and expand domestic capacities, Government has
24. Make In India Recently, Government has taken various steps in addition to ongoing schemes to boost domestic investments in India. These include the National Infrastructure Pipeline, Reduction in Corporate Tax, easing liquidity problems of NBFCs and Banks, various policy measures to boost domestic manufacturing. Government of India has also promoted domestic manufacturing of goods through public procurement orders, Phased Manufacturing Programme (PMP), Schemes for Production Linked Incentives of various Ministries.
25. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
27 Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC#Bihar0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Sergeants in Bihar Police by BPSSC
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) invites online application on prescribed format for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts ofSub Inspectors and Sergeants in Bihar Police. (Advertisement No. 3/2020).
BPSSC Bihar PoliceSub Inspectors and Sergeants Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Sub-Inspector (Steno): 1998 vacancies, Pay Level-6 ₹35400 ...
31 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
34 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching23 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
35 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching0 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
36 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police3 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
41 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
42 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri2 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
43 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
47 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank5 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.
49 Job Vacancy in Government Mint Mumbai 2020 #Maharashtra10 Days Remaining for Apply India Government Mint (IGM), Mumbai is a unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) invites online applications on prescribed form for the recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy from the prospective candidates in IGM Hyderabad. (Advertisement No. 02 /Admn /2020)
India Government Mint Mumbai Job Vacancies