The Ministry of AYUSH launched a three-month campaign on “Ayush for Immunity” today, through webinar. More than 50 thousand people participated in the Webinar. Key-note address by spiritual Guru Sri Sri Ravisankar, wherein he stated that Ayush solutions could lead the entire world to healthier and happier lives was the highlight of the event.
The Webinar was staged on Ayush Virtual Convention Centre (AVCC), the new digital communication platform of the Ministry. The event was also streamed live on the official Facebook handle of Ministry of AYUSH and observed a total live viewership of 60000 people.
The other key speakers included Shri Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH; Shri Milind Soman, celebrity and fitness icon; Dr.Geetha krishnan, Technical Officer, WHO; and Prof. Tanuja Nesari, Director, AIIA.
Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar spoke about the need to enhance immunity and the requirement of lifestyle change in the current scenario. He presented a larger vision of the potential life-enhancing influence of Ayurvedic and other Ayush practices. Secretary of Ministry of AYUSH, Shri Rajesh Kotecha elaborated on the theme of the event, i.e., accessible and affordable health for all, through Ayush solutions. He emphasized the need for behavioural change in people towards immunity enhancing steps, and highlighted the evidences which have established the positive role of traditional medicines and practices in enhancing immunity. He further mentioned various initiatives that the Ministry is planning to launch under the umbrella of “Ayush for Immunity” campaign. Shri Milind Soman shared his views regarding health and fitness and encouraged citizens to practice healthy living which he said, requires minimal but steady effort. Prof Tanuja Nesari shared the recent experiences of All India Institute of Ayurveda in preventive and curative activities as part of the fight against Covid-19. The set of evidence which she touched upon was of considerable interest to the audience. Dr.Geetha krishnan, Technical Officer, WHO, spoke on the concept of health in relation to the pandemic and how setting up good infrastructure and adopting effective communication are crucial for avoiding spread of diseases and ill health.
Public engagement and interaction were high in the webinar, through Q&A sessions in between presentations. Questions asked by various attendees were addressed by the Panel of experts for the event. The panel included Prof.Vd. K.S, Dhiman, Director General, Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS); Dr. Ishwar V. Basavaraddi, Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY); Dr.Satyalakshmi Komarraju, Director, National Institute of Naturopathy(NIN); Dr. Padma Gurmet, Director, National Research Institute for Sowa-Rigpa (NISR); Dr.Raghvendra M. Rao, Director, Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN); Prof.Asim Ali Khan, Director General, Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM); Dr K. Kanakavalli, Director General, Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS); and Dr. Anil Khurana, Director General Incharge, Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (CCRH). The experts addressed the questions and highlighted the key steps that can be taken to remain healthy through simple practices. They shared their experiences and findings, within a scientific framework, with the public.
As the key objective of the event was to acquaint the people with valuable information about strengths of various Ayush-based solutions for enhancing immunity and preventing diseases, the event concluded with a final immunity message for the citizens from each expert. These messages revealed how simple measures adopted in daily lives can go a long way in preventing diseases.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Shri Arjun Munda to launch Two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare tomorrow Union Minister of Tribal Affairs, Shri Arjun Munda will launch two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare in a collaboration between Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Art of Living (AoL) through video conference here tomorrow. Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar, Art of Living will grace the occasion.
The first initiative ‘Strengthening PRIs’ will be launched in 5 districts covering 30 Gram Panchayts and 150 villages of Jharkhand, in creating awareness among elected representativ
2. PM to interact with beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme from UP on 27 October Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will interact with the beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme from Uttar Pradesh on 27 October at 10:30 AM via video conferencing. Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh will also be present on the occasion.
PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) scheme was launched on 1 June, 2020 to help poor street vendors, impacted by COVID-19, resume livelihood activities. Till date, a total of more than 24 lakh applications have been received under the scheme, out
3. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
5. Vigilance Awareness Week, 2020 The Central Vigilance Commission observes the Vigilance Awareness Week from 27th October to 2nd November, 2020. This is observed every year during the week in which the birthday of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (31st October) falls. This awareness week campaign affirms our commitment to promotion of integrity and probity in public life through citizen participation.
In 2020, the Vigilance Awareness Week is being observed from 27th October to 2nd November, 2020 with the theme,
7. Misleading advertisements The Department of Consumer Affairs has launched a portal-Grievance Against Misleading Advertisements (GAMA), to enable consumers to register their grievances against misleading advertisements. 3302 complaints have been received in 2017, 4025 complaints in 2018 and 4416 complaints in 2019. The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI), a voluntary self-regulatory organization, looks into complaints across all media. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of a Central Consumer Pro
9. AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neoAirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
Mumbai, October 21st, 2020: AirAsia India welcomed its first Airbus A320neo (new engine option), which arrived in New Delhi on 21st October, 2020 from Airbus's production facility in Toulouse, France. The
10. Mphasis Q2 FY21 Earnings | Gross revenue grew 12.9% YoY in Q2 FY 2021 Gross revenue grew 12.9% YoY in Q2 FY 2021
USD 360 million net new TCV wins in Direct business, highest ever TCV win for a quarter
Mumbai, 22 October 2020: Mphasis Limited (BSE - 526299; NSE - MPHASIS), an Information Technology (IT) solutions provider specializing in cloud and cognitive services, today announced its financial results for the quar
13. Syngene reports second quarter revenue from operations at Rs. 519 Cr, up 12% year on year Syngene reports second quarter revenue from operations at Rs. 519 Cr, up 12% year on year
Mumbai, October 21, 2020:
Syngene International Limited today announced its second quarter results. The Company posted quarterly total revenue of Rs. 533 Cr compared to Rs 485 Cr in the corresponding quarter of last year. EBITDA for the quarter was up 6% to Rs. 169 Cr while PAT was up 2% to Rs. 84 Cr.
Commenting on the results,
14. AirAsia India bolsters network with six new routes AirAsia India bolsters network with six new routes
The carrier launches new routes connecting Mumbai with Goa, Chennai with Ahmedabad, Goa, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Jaipur with Kolkata
Mumbai, 21st October, 2020: Committed to strengthening its presence and improving connectivity in India, AirAsia India launched six new routes connecting Mumbai - Goa,&nbs
15. PM to launch Kisan Suryoday Yojana for the farmers of Gujarat Prime Minister Shri Narenda Modi will inaugurate three key projects in Gujarat on 24th October, via video conferencing. Prime Minister will launch the ‘Kisan Suryodaya Yojana’ for the farmers of Gujarat. He will inaugurate the Paediatric Heart Hospital attached with U.N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre and a Mobile Application for tele-cardiology at the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad. He will also inaugurate the Ropeway at Girnar on the occasion.
16. Union Minister of Education dedicates the permanent campus of IIT Ropar to the Nation Union Education MinisterShri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ today dedicated permanent campus of IIT Ropar to the nation. Minister of State for Education, Shri Sanjay Dhotre also graced the occasion. Prof. Sarit K Das, Director, IIT Ropar and Shri Ravinder Kumar, Registrar, IIT Ropar and the other dignitaries also participated in the event.
While addressing the participants Shri Pokhriyal congratulated the IIT Ropar fraternity and complimented the students and researchers for stepping to
18. Shramik and Special Train Services To prevent the spread COVID-19 pandemic, Ministry of Railways discontinued all passenger services immediately after introduction of the national lockdown. Thereafter, keeping in view the requirement of movement of stranded persons Shramik specials were organized in a mission mode. These Shramik specials were operated as “trains on demand” as and when State Governments requisitioned these trains in accordance with the protocol and guidelines issued by the Government. Starting from 01.05.2020 u
19. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
20. Government receives large number of suggestions on proposed mining reforms There is no proposal to make illegal mining as legal. The Mines ministry has clarified this today. Ministry of Mines had circulated the proposed reforms in the Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) (MMDR) Act, 1957 with different Central Government Ministries /Departments and also to the State Government for comments / suggestions.
Further, in order to give wide publicity to the proposed reforms, as per Pre-Legislative Consultation Poli
21. Financial Assistance to Migrants Central Government was fully conscious that during the period of an inevitable lockdown, people should not be deprived of essential supplies. The situation was closely monitored 24*7 through Control Rooms at national level. With a view to provide food, health care and shelter to homeless people including migrant workers, Central Government on 28.03.2020, allowed the State Governments to use State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for this purpose.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also issued regular
22. Induction Ceremony of Rafale Aircraft into Indian Air Force The Indian Air Force will formally induct the Rafale aircraft on 10th September 2020 at Air Force Station, Ambala. The aircraft will be part of 17 Squadron, the “Golden Arrows”. The first five Indian Air Force Rafale aircraft arrived at Air Force Station, Ambala from France on 27th July 2020.
Hon’ble Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh and Mrs Florence Parly Minister of the Armed Forces of France will be the Chief Guest for the event. Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat, C
24. Income Tax Department conducts search in Jharkhand and West Bengal. The Income Tax Department has carried out search and survey operations on 25th September, 2020 at around 20 residential and business premises of a prominent group having operations in Jharkhand and West Bengal. The group is engaged in trading of various commodities, production of vanasapati ghee, real estate and tea estates. The group is having real estate projects in Kolkata.
During the search substantia
25. Increase in Child Marriage Cases during the Lockdown As per the information received from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), there is no data to indicate rising number of child marriage cases during the lockdown period.
The Government has enacted the ‘Prohibition of Child Marriage Act (PCMA), 2006’. The Government also undertakes awareness drives, media campaigns and outreach programmes and issues advisories to the States/ UTs from time to time to highlight evil effects of this practice. Further, the Ministry of Women and Child Dev
27 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC9 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
28 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
33 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13/2020#UPSC17 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 12/11/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially System Analyst cum Computer Programmer and Foreman etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 13/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13 ...