Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of Steel and Petroleum & Natural Gas has greeted the nation on the 74th Independence day today. In a tweet message ‘From Bharat to Aatmanirbhar Bharat: The Wheel of transition’ Shri Pradhan said, “Our priorities on the domestic and international front have undergone major changes under the Modi government. In recent times, there has been much debate about whether a self-reliant India or Atma Nirbhar Bharat is compatible with globalization or internationalism. While internationalism has many positives, it also has its limits as evident during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic crisis. Each country withdrew, and understandably so, for containing the crisis on the domestic front first. Hence, making ourselves self-sufficient is no way an indication that we shirk our international commitments, partnerships and responsibilities but only an unequivocal intent to guard our national security interests.
He further said, “India has been a responsible global player. Our civilization ethos believes in "Vasudeiva Kutumbakam" or in the principle of a global family. We treat Nature as our mother and each of its progeny as our extended family. Many of the reforms that were recently announced are aimed at building an ecosystem for wider participation of players for wealth creation and enterpreneurship and mobilising global technology to unleash the power of competitive markets. But this growth trajectory will follow a unique Indian model where domestic interest is prioritised over all else. Under the leadership of PM Modi, India will continue gaining in stature among the global comity of nations.”
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Power-packed Apex Committee meeting provides suggestions for finalization of draft STIP 2020 A power-packed Apex Committee meeting of the new Science, Technology & Innovation Policy STIP 2020 discussed various suggestions for the upcoming policy that will pave the way towards a knowledge-based economy.
The meeting on virtual mode chaired by Professor K Vijay Raghavan, Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India, and co-chaired by Dr. V K Saraswat, Member Science, NITI Aayog and Professor Ashutosh Sharma, Secretary, Department of Science and Technology, Government of Ind
7. APARNA ENTERPRISES WINS MANDATE TO SUPPLY TILES FOR AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA RESIDENTIAL PROJECT APARNA ENTERPRISES WINS MANDATE TO SUPPLY TILES FOR AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA RESIDENTIAL PROJECT
Mumbai, 19thNovember, 2020: One of the leading players in the building materials segment, Aparna Enterprises Limited has been awarded a prestigious contract to provide Double Charged Tiles for Airports Authority of India residential quarters being constructed at Trichy and Coimbatore. The contract is r
9. Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports restores recognition of Archery Association of India Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports has restored the government recognition to Archery Association of India as a National Sports Federation for promotion and regulation of Archery Sport in the country. The Government recognition of AAI was withdrawn eight years back on account of failure to conduct its elections in accordance with the National Sports Development Code of India, 2011 (Sports Code).Government recognition of AAI will be valid for one year.
Union Minister for Tribal Affairs
12. Instamojo closes Pre-Series C funding round from Japanese investors Base and Gunosy Capital Instamojo closes Pre-Series C funding round from Japanese investors Base and Gunosy Capital
Mumbai, 18th November, 2020: Instamojo, announced today the closing of its Pre-Series-C funding round of an undisclosed sum. This round of funding saw the participation of Japanese investors Base and existing investors such as Gunosy Capital, who participated in Series B round back in January 2019. The funds raised will be used to
13. iOS version of the Nyaya Bandhu App and its onboarding on UMANG platform to be launched on Constitution Day Committed to fulfil its mandate of Free legal aid and Access to Justice as enunciated under Article 39A of the Constitution of India, Secretary (Department of Justice) would be launching the iOS version of the Nyaya Bandhu Application and its onboarding on UMANG platform (MeiTY), on Samvidhan Divas 26th Nov, 2020. The UMANG platform would also enable to make pan India easy accessibility of this mobile based legal service to approx 2.5 Cr registered users.Nyaya Bandhu mobile application was launched by Un
14. Shripad Naik chairs e-event on two decades of the National Medicinal Plants Board Shri Shripad Yesso Naik, Minister of State (IC), for AYUSH chaired an e-event organized by the National Medicinal Plant Board on 24th November, 2020 to celebrate its Establishment Day. On this occasion, a “Status Report of NMPB 2020” and “Ayur-veg” e-book were also released.
The AYUSH Minister, Secretary (AYUSH) Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha and other members of the Board complemented NMPB for its progress, achievements and contribution made for growth and deve
17. UNDP and Invest India launch the SDG Investor Map for India UNDP and Invest India have launched the SDG Investor Map for India, laying out 18 Investment Opportunities Areas (IOAs) in six critical SDG enabling sectors, that can help India push the needle forward on Sustainable Development.
“India occupies a key role in determining the success of the SDGs, globally. Invest India is pleased to have partnered with UNDP India to develop the first-ever 'SDG Investor Map for India'. This initiative is an instrumental stride in India's develop
18. PM greets people on the occasion of Malayalam New Year The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has greeted the people on the occasion of Malayalam New Year.
“As the month of Chingam commences, my greetings to everyone, especially my Malayali sisters and brothers. I pray that the coming year brings with it success, good health and prosperity for all”, the Prime Minister said.
19. Import and In-house production of PNG & CNG As per information provided by Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell (PPAC), approximately 9,228 MMSCM of Natural gas has been produced domestically and approximately 9,966 MMSCM of LNG has been imported in the country during the period April-July, 2020. This gas also caters to demand of Piped Natural Gas (PNG) and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
IOCL is executing 517 km long Paradip-Haldia-Barauni Oil 30" capacity augmentation pipeline project. IOCL has informed that physical progress of 43.
20. Webinar Organised On Technology Aspects of Remote Voting Election Commission of India, in partnership with Tamil Nadu e-governance Agency organized a webinar on “Technology aspects of remote voting: Exploring Block chain” on 10th August 2020. The webinar brought together technologists, academicians, policy practitioners, cyber security experts from India and around the world. The initial idea for using block chain based voting solution emerged
21. Union HRD Minister announces fresh examination dates of NEET and JEE Mains & Advance Union HRD Minister announces fresh examination dates of NEET and JEE Mains & Advance
In his address to the students Shri Pokhriyal said that our priority during this epidemic is to ensure safety and academic welfare of students. We will ensure that while conducting the examination, we strictly follow the guidelines given by the Ministry of Home Affairs and Health Ministry so that students are kept away from the grip of this epidemic.
The Minister said that social distancing will
22. Ban on Chinese Products The Government regularly reviews the country’s import policy, based on emerging trade and economic factors. Decisions to regulate imports are taken based on the assessment in national and public interest. At present, approximately 550 tariff lines are under the ‘Restricted’ / ‘Prohibited’ category for imports under the Foreign Trade Policy, imports of which are restricted from all countries including China.
To support and expand domestic capacities, Government has
23. Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah conveys greetings to mark Independence Day Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah has conveyed greetings to mark Independence Day. On the occasion of India’s 74th Independence Day, the Union Home Minister unfurled the National Flag at his residence here today. In his message, Shri Amit Shah said,“On the occasion of Independence Day, I bow before those who contributed to India’s freedom with their valour and sacrifice and I also pay my respects to those brave men and women who made the supreme sacrifice in the cause of the nati
24. Single Window System The Central Government is working on setting up a Single Window System for clearances and approvals of industry in the country. Despite the presence of several IT platforms for investing in India such as in departments of the Government of India and State Single Window Clearances, investors need to visit multiple platforms to gather information and obtain clearances from different stakeholders. To address this, the creation of a centralized Investment Clearance Cell which would provide e
25. IIMC celebrates its 56th Foundation Day Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) celebrated its 56th Foundation Day today. A series of online events were organized at the regional centers across the country and also at the headquarters here in Delhi.
The Foundation Day Lecture was delivered by Shri Amit Khare, Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and M/o Information & Broadcasting, Government of India and Chairman, IIMC.
Sh.Khare spoke on 'National Education Policy (NEP) - Philosophy
28 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC1 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
29 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab1 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
30 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research6 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
31 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs12 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
32 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC16 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
33 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research4 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
34 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh4 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
36 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar15 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
37 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
39 Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2020 #Sarkari Naukri22 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) is established by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority). NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Managers on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020-21)
National Pension System Trust Jobs Recruitment 2020
42 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand12 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
44 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment in SBI#Bank5 Days Remaining for Apply State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of the following 2000 Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis for the year 2020-21. (Advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12)
SBI, a Fortune 500 company, has an overseas presence t ...
47 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 15/2020 #UPSC18 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 17/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Statistical Officer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 15/2020).
48 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan28 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...