Jan SunWai Samadhan
During the course of public-government interface, or interaction, the citizen may feel wronged—whether real or supposed. This forms valid grounds of complaint. Also to promote participative Democracy, capturing demands and suggestions from citizens is important. In Uttar Pradesh initially initiatives to redress grievances were isolated initiatives at different levels like CM Office, District, Tehsils and State Government Departments, running on different platforms and had no interlinking. Some good work like PG portal was started at Central Government level, while Madhya Pradesh also took lead through its CM Helpline Call centre. Rajasthan, Orissa, etc have also started their own online systems for grievance redressal. But no notable work has been done in recent past. Also nowhere we found a comprehensive System which could bring all redressal services of the state onto a single platform and also which has complete e-flow from top level to lowest level with full transparency.
The state-of-the-art IGRS is low cost and low maintenance project and is designed, developed and maintained in-house by NIC. This portal is completely online and it allows electronic flow of references and ATRs from top to bottom. CM office, government departments, directorates, commissionaires, DM/SSP offices, Nagar Nigam, Development authorities, Universities, Divisions, District level officers, Tehsil, Block, Thana and other lower level offices have been integrated in the new system. Portal is a simple, user friendly, citizen centric application that enables citizens to file reference i.e. complaints/ Demands/ Suggestions online as well as from their mobile and get disposal from concerned department with ease and avoids any physical points. After successful registration each reference will be provided a unique Reference number and get automatically forwarded to the concerned officer for redressal. Concerned department officers use their credentials to upload ATR’s against grievance. Citizen can use reference number to track progress of grievances, send reminder & also for giving feedback after disposal. Monitoring officers can evaluate disposal using app.
This integration helped in strengthening of already existing grievance redressal forums and also provided new avenues (online route) to applicant for sending their applications.
- Complete e-Flow – completely electronic flow of references and ATRs from top to bottom
- Online lodging of grievances, reminder, view status and action taken reports. Online forwarding of Grievances to multiple sub-ordinate offices/Departments.
- Forwarding of Reminders/Clarifications for the older grievances crossing SLA timelines.
- This system will have flexibility to expand at multiple levels as per the requirement of the concerned Department, District /Tehsil administration for desired depth and accurate redressal of grievances.
- System generated reminders will enable the senior authorities to comply on grievances received with minimum effort and strict action against non-compliances by the concerned officials.
- Support for UNICODE compliant languages.
- As a citizen if anyone wanted to share any suggestion, higher authorities will able to keep a count of the number of suggestions received in a particular department and response of the concerned department against those suggestions. This will streamline the entire process of interactive governance.The suggestions or demand (wish list) received through this app coming directly from citizens/public representatives will helpful to the Chief Minister/Ministers/MP/MLA/Grampradhan etc. and Principal Secretary / Commissioner/DMs/ District level Officers to formulate the plan and fund allocation for different schemes.
- Monthly performance Reports with Ranking of officers for healthy competition
- Feedback mechanism- Revival of complaint if feedback is negative.
- 1000 seats 24*7 CM Helpline Call Center (Toll Free No. 1076) has been established with both Inbound Process i.e. Registering Complaints from Citizens on calls /Addressing queries and Outbound Process i.e. Taking feedback from citizens on disposed complaints.
- GIS based as well as Query based statistical Dashboard will help in generating analytical reports as per the requirement of the concerned Department/District for effective monitoring and analysis of pending grievances and resolution provided.
- Citizen can file applications as well as track status online from his home, internet cafe or Kiosks established in Districts across state.
- शिकायतकर्ता को मोबाइल ओ०टी०पी० के माध्यम से पंजीकरण की सुविधा
- शासन के प्रत्येक स्तर पर ऑनलाइन शिकायत दर्ज कराने की सुविधा
- किसी भी समय शिकायत दर्ज कराने की सुविधा
- प्रत्येक स्तर पर SMS/Email के माध्यम से सूचना का प्रेषण
- नागरिकों एवं शासन के बीच आसान एवं पारदर्शी तरीके से संवाद
शिकायत की स्थिति
- पंजीकृत मोबाइल नम्बर अथवा ईमेल आईडी के माध्यम से शिकायत की स्थिति जानें
- पंजीकृत मोबाइल नम्बर अथवा ईमेल आईडी के माध्यम से दर्ज शिकायतों की सन्दर्भ संख्या
- ज्ञात करने की सुविधा
- शिकायत पर कृत कार्यवाही का अग्रसारण विवरण देखने की सुविधा
- निस्तारण के उपरान्त निस्तारण आख्या देखने की सुविधा
- निर्धारित समयावधि में शिकायत का निस्तारण न होने पर रिमाइंडर भेजने की सुविधा
- मुख्यमंत्री कार्यालय द्वारा विभिन्न स्तरों पर लंबित अनुस्मारकों का विशेष पर्यवेक्षण
- शिकायत निस्तारण के उपरान्त उसकी गुणवत्ता के सम्बन्ध में फीडबैक देने की सुविधा
- फीडबैक का परीक्षण उच्चाधिकारियों के स्तर से किया जाना
- निस्तारित शिकायत को उच्चाधिकारियों द्वारा पुनर्जीवित किये जाने की व्यवस्था
- शिकायतकर्ता के संतुष्ट होने पर शिकायत का अंतिम निस्तारण
Visit Official website http://jansunwai.up.nic.in
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register
& Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Jan SunWai Samadhan
Jan SunWai Samadhan
During the course of public-government interface, or interaction, the citizen may feel wronged—whether real or supposed. This forms valid grounds of complaint. Also to promote participative Democracy, capturing demands and suggestions from citizens is important. In Uttar Pradesh initially initiatives to redress grievances were isolated initiatives at different levels like CM Office, District, Tehsils and State Government Departments, running on d
2. Important Schemes - Government of Madhya Pradesh
Government of Madhya Pradesh is committed to ensuring welfare and happiness of every single citizen's life in the state. This clearly reflects in its initiatives. Lok Seva Guarantee Act, Ladli Laxmi Yojna, Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojna, Mukhyamantri Ki Panchayaten, On-line Samadhan, Beti Bachao Campaign are among the best examples of the state's initiatives towards fulfilment of its commitment. These initiatives are delivering conspicuous results
3. ABOUT State Resource Centre for Women (SRCW)
State Resource Centre for Women (SRCW) provide technical assistance towards implementing programmes, laws and schemes meant for women through effective coordination at the state level. The scheme is implemented on sharing basis i.e. 60:40 (Centre Share). A sum of 38.90 lac has been provided for the year 2018-19.
SRCW review and evaluate existing policies, programmes and legislations so that activities which arecross-cutting and multi-disciplinary in nature,
We would love to hear your thoughts, concerns or problems with anything so we can improve our website educratsweb.com ! email us at email@example.com
and submit your valuable feedback.
Save this page as PDF
| Recommend to your Friends