In an ongoing effort to use its technical expertise to help curtail the spread of COVID-19, Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Berhampur has registered three of its innovative products developed to fight against the novel Coronavirus in the patent journal, attesting its inherent strength to be able to rise to any challenge. This will give priority right to the institute over invention. Following the footsteps of IITs and NITs, ITI Berhampur has joined in the patent institute club of the country. In coming days, this achievement will catapult more ITIs participation towards filing patents for their innovations and contribute towards fulfilling Hon’ble Prime Minister’s vision of ‘Aatmnirbhar Bharat’.
Lauding the efforts of the ITI, Dr. MahendraNathPandey, Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, said “Be it designing a UVC Robo warrior that disinfects surfaces or providing solution through mobile swab collection kiosk, Industrial Training Institutes have been at the forefront of our fight against COVID-19. I am confident that such innovations will encourage self-reliance and research spinoffs catering to the needs of the society at large and will encourage more ITIs to come forward with innovative solutions to contain the spread of the virus. My heartiest congratulations to the team at ITI Berhampur for setting an ideal example for other ITIS across the country to stand in solidarity with the government in its efforts to fight the virus”.
Hon’ble Prime Minister’s call for Aatmnirbhar Bharat promises to bring out the best that we have to offer and ITI Berhampur is eminently placed to lead such self-reliant efforts.
The three innovations by the institute include:
MOBILE SWAB COLLECTION KISOK
In a recent report of WHO the COVID 19 virus Aerosol can also transmit through air. The aerosols can remain in air for a longer period, so during swab collection either at the mobile kiosk or at hospitals, the suspected patient stays outside. The health technician stays inside the kiosk. This creates a possibility of contaminated aerosols in that area where sample is collected. There is a possibility of spreading COVID Virus from that location. ITI Berhampur has provided a solution to put the suspected patient inside the cabin and technician outside the kiosk. By a negative pressure technology using HEPA filters the aerosols are filtered, making the environment free from COVID virus in that area.
UVC SOLE SANITIZER
A sole sanitizing device includes a portable platform and a pair of shoe sole receiving sections including open bottom surface. Each of the shoe sole receiving sections is adapted to receive the exterior part of the shoe. This platform also includes plurality of disposable transparent mats along which can be removed and placed on the platform. A plurality of UVC light source is aligned as per length of shoe receiving station. Mechanism is provided through IR sensors when both the soles are on the platform then only the UVC light gets triggered at the same time. The UVC light emits the ray upwards and eradicates the microorganisms deposited on the exterior surface. The digital counter machine is set to 8 sec. and after 8 seconds, both the UVC lights are automatically turned off. 80% of transmissions of viruses happen through shoe sole. As the COVID-19 infection number is increasing in the society, preventing our soles from any chance of COVID virus as well as other infections is highly essential. It can be used at entrance of public places like Hospital, Office, Airport, Railway station, Shopping mall, hotel and institute etc. to disinfect the shoe sole. A portable small single sole machine is also designed to be used at home.
UVC ROBO WARRIOR
The UVC Robo Warrior machine provides UVC light disinfection apparatus that disinfects the surfaces of public transport system and the isolation rooms occupied by COVID 19 infected or suspected patients. This apparatus moves to the point of disinfection surfaces for direct exposure of UVC light. UVC light emits UV Ray with a wave length of 254 mm. which is most easily absorbed by proteins and nucleic acid of bacteria and virus. It can denature and disassociate proteins from thymine dimmers in nucleic acid and destroy the nucleic acid and destroy the DNA, RNA, structure of various bacteria.
This shows a robot is used to carry the UVC light to point of disinfection the movement of robot is controlled by an android mobile phone with Bluetooth by the operator who controls the movement of robot from a long distance outside the room. The ROBOT can emit UVC ray to all the inaccessible points in the field of disinfection. The Bluetooth camera fitted in the eyes of robot sends the video of the area of disinfection to the mobile screen for better control movement of robot. The sensor fitted on the body of the robot prevents any collision of robot with the wall or any object coming on its track by stopping the movement. This robot is made out of plywood and is portable, light-weight and low cost with chargeable battery.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. CPCB raises concern on Pollution and Frothing in River Yamuna CPCB monitors water quality of River Yamuna and drains discharging into the River.
In the past, CPCB observed froth formation and increase in ammonia levels in river Yamuna because of discharge of untreated sewage, non-operation of existing Sewage Treatment Plants, improper functioning of Effluent Treatment Plants(ETPs) installed by the industries and Common Effluent Treatment Plants(CETPs) located on the banks of river Yamuna.
Monitoring of 22 drains carried out recently
2. Ministry of Commerce and Industry and Ministry of AYUSH decides to set up an AYUSH Export Promotion Council The Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of AYUSH have decided to work together to set up an Export Promotion Council to boost AYUSH exports. This decision was taken recently in a joint review of AYUSH trade and Industry by Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Commerce and Industry and Shri Shripad Naik, Minister of AYUSH. It was also decided in the review that the entire AYUSH sector will work together to achieve price and quality competitiveness to boost AYUSH exports. The review was held throu
4. BSNL, in partnership with Skylo, to introduce worlds' first, satellite-based narrowband-IoT network in India BSNL, in partnership with Skylotech India, announced today a breakthrough in satellite-based NB-IoT (Narrow Band-Internet of Things), in pursuance of the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modis vision of a truly Digital India starting with fishermen, farmers, construction, mining andlogistics enterprises. With this solution, India will now have access to a ubiquitous fabric of connectivity for millions of yet unconnected machines, sensors and industrial IoT devices.
This new ‘Made
5. MOHUA launches Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched a programme of Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries and their families today, as an additional component of PM SVANidhi Scheme, in the presence of representatives of various Central Ministries and State officials. Under this, a complete profile of each PM SVANidhi beneficiary and their family members will be prepared. Based on the profiled data, benefits of the various eligible Central S
6. Indian Railways Launches Hospital Management Information System Trial Project Indian Railways has launched another major IT initiative towards according priority for the well-being of its work force. TheHospital Management Information System (HMIS) has been launched by Dr. B. P Nanda, Director General, Railway Health services, Railway Board through virtual meanstoday i.e. on 11th December, 2020 in the presence of Sri Gajanan Mallya, General Manager, South Centra
7. Arunachal Pradesh Govt Purchases 1 Lakh Khadi Face Masks for School Children The Arunachal Pradesh government is procuring another 1 lakh tri-color Khadi face masks for its school children. As the state government prepares to re-open schools for class VIII students from January 4, 2021, it has placed a repeat purchase order for 1 lakh cotton masks. Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) will deliver the masks by December 27.
The repeat order comes just over a month after KVIC supplied 60,000 face masks to the Arunachal Pradesh government in November this year. T
8. Fit India Cyclothon getting huge response, around 13 Lakh people participated in the first week of its launch The Second edition of Fit India Cyclothon is getting huge response all over the country.Union Sports Minister Shri Kiren Rijiju recently launched this event via social media. This mega cycling event started on 7th December 2020 and participants from across the country are participating in this. Till 15 December, 12,69,695 people participated in the Fit India Cyclothon and completed 57,51,874 kilometers of cycling. It includes 3,11,458 participants of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS); 4,14,354 participa
9. Ministry of Tourism organises Domestic Tourism roadshow in Goa Ministry of Tourism, Government of India organised the domestic tourism road show in Goa today through its IndisTourism office in Goa . This event was organised in collaboration with Goa Tourism and Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG).
This B2B event and second in series of domestic tourism Road Shows in the Western and Central Region that the Ministry of Tourism has planned to conduct since the Covid–19 outbreak was inaugurated byMs. Rupinder Brar , Additional Director General,
12. NTPC wins prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Awards 2020 Country’s largest power producer, NTPC ltd has been conferred “Excellence” in the prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Awards 2020 in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Domain. NTPC has been honoured in the Corporate Excellence Category, Commendation for Significant Achievement.
The recognition was received by Shri D. K. Patel, Director (HR) in the august presence
13. International Science Literature Festival – VIGYANIKA organized to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (CSIR-NISCAIR), Ministry of Earth Sciences (MOES) and Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) jointly organised the inaugural session of Vigyanika-International Science Literature Festival on the opening dayof IISF 2020 on the virtual platform to mark the birth anniversary of Srinivasa Ramanujan.Addressing the participants and invitees, Dr Ranjana Aggarwal, Director, CSIR-NISCAIR & CSIR-NISTADS stated that the event
15. MISSION SAGAR III - INS KILTAN ARRIVES AT HO CHI MINH CITY Indian Naval Ship Kiltan arrived at NhaRong Port, Ho Chi Minh City on 24 December 2020 as part of Mission Sagar-III. This Mission is part of India’s Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) assistance to Friendly Foreign Countries during the ongoing pandemic.
The ship will deliver 15 Tons of HADR Stores for the flood-affected people of Central Vietnam, which will be handed over to Vietnam’s Central Steering Committee for National Disaster Prevention and Control. This assis
16. Defence Secretary Launches DGNCC Digital Forum The Defence Secretary Dr Ajay Kumar launched the DGNCC Digital Forum, here today. This Digital Forum hosted on the DGNCC website, will provide a platform to National Cadet Corps cadets all over the country to share their experiences of various NCC activities.
Speaking at this event, Defence Secretary said that this forum will help NCC cadets to share their experiences, opinions and suggestions on NCC training, Social Service and Community Development and
23. English rendering of PM’s address in the 18th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 29.11.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar! I want to share a good news with you all at the beginning of Mann ki Baat today. Every Indian will be proud to know that a very oldidol of Devi Annapurna is returning to India from Canada. This idol was stolen from a temple of Varanasi and smuggled out of the country around 100 years ago somewhere around 1913. I express my gratitude to the Government of Canada and to all those for this large heartedness who made this propitious deed possible. Mata Annapoorna has a very speci
24. Ramayan Cruise Service will be launched soon on the river Saryu in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh ‘Ramayan Cruise Tour’ on the Saryu river in Ayodhya will be launched soon. Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of Ports, Shipping and Waterways today chaired a review meeting for the implementation of cruise service.
It will be the first-ever luxury Cruise service on the Saryu river (Ghagra/National Waterways-40) in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh. It aims to give mesmerizing experience to devotees with one-of-its-kind spiritual journeys while cruising through the famous ghats of the holy river
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs41 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
28 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
29 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh19 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
30 UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination NA (I), 2021#UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the National Defence Academy (NDA)-I and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2021 on 18/04/2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 147th Course and Naval Academy (INAC) for 109th course.
Online applications on prescribed format are invited for NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021 by UPSC from suitable candidates for Officer Government Jobs (Advertisement No.NO.03/2021-NDA-I)
UPSC NDA & NA Exam (I) ...