National Recruitment Agency to bring paradigm shift in recruitment system and help meet the aspiration of the youth in finding the right job, experts opined in a Webinar organised by Press Information Bureau, Kolkata on the topic today. Experts from Industry, Government sector along with academicians deliberated and discussed about the potential and role of National Recruitment Agency from recruitment sector and policy perspective.
Speaking on the occasion, Union Minister of State (I/C) for the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region and Minister of State for Prime Minister's Office, Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Atomic Energy and Department of Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh said the decision is a Game-Changer in the recruitment sector that brings Recruitment to the villages and towns. He said that the Job opportunities to candidates is a transformational endeavour that would greatly enhance ease of living for the youth. He emphasised on better student recruitment process and on best practices in recruitment sector. Dr. Jitendra Singh said National Recruitment Agency to bring paradigm shift in recruitment system and help meet the aspiration of the youth in finding the proper job. He said that it is not only a Governance reform but also a socio-economic reform.
A Webinar on 'National Recruitment Agency and its role' organised by Press Information Bureau, Kolkata
It is not only a Governance reform but also a socio-economic reform, says Union Minister of State (I/C) for the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region and Minister of State for Prime Minister's Office, Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Atomic Energy and Department of Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh
Shri Braj Raj Sharma, Former Chairman, SSC expressed optimism with the decision of National Recruitment Agency, as he said that job selection, recruitment and job opportunities has to seen in totality. He said it is WIN-WIN scenario for all in the value chain of recruitment, whether it is the job seekers, recruiting organisations or Human Resources personnel. He said that to begin with Common Eligibility Test would include recruitments by three agencies, viz. Staff Selection Commission, Railway Recruitment Board and the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. He said it would have special emphasis on developing examination infrastructure in the 117 aspirational districts. For students advantages are many, including doing away with appearing in multiple examinations and examinations in each district to encourage more and more women candidates, Divyangsand those from rural areas to apply for government jobs.
Shri Braj Raj Sharma, Former Chairman, SSC expressed optimism with the decision of National Recruitment Agency, as he said it is WIN-WIN scenario for all in the value chain of recruitment, whether it is the job seekers, recruiting organisations or Human Resources personnel
Shri Prem Pal Sharma, Former Executive Director and Joint Secretary, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways mentioned about the Challenges in examination infrastructure in Aspirational Districts. He said that positive aspect of the initiative is awareness and motivation for the rural candidates in job sector opportunities and the common eligibility Test would enable the candidates to appear once and apply to any or all of the recruitment agencies for the higher level of examination.
Shri Prem Pal Sharma, Former Executive Director and Joint Secretary, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways mentioned about the Challenges in examination infrastructure in Aspirational Districts.
Shri A Nigam, Former Adviser Industrial Relations, Ministry of Railways said thatthe decision has be seen in the context of recent Government decision of National Educational Policy 2020. Vocational training at school level is a value addition for a job-seeker and would help the candidate in finding the job of their choice while applying for specialised job description, he said. So, other Government initiatives have to been seen in sync with the decision of the Government on National Recruitment Agency. He said India could play a vital role in global arena as population of youth with right talent is quintessential for growth and development of the country. He further said that proper HR planning and analysis at country/organisationallevelwould be an add-on to the success of the initiative.
Shri A Nigam, Former Adviser Industrial Relations, Ministry of Railways said that the decision has be seen in the context of recent Government decision of National Educational Policy 2020; Vocational training at school level is a value addition for a job-seeker and would help the candidate in finding the job of their choice while applying for specialised job description, he said.
Shri Arimardan Singh, Additional Director General, PIB Ranchi said just as health sector, investment and reforms in recruitment and education sector are a welcome initiatives. He said that the decision of the Government would help in better HR Management. He said that one examination i.e., CET in multiple languages, help ease the burden of candidates who are at present required to prepare for each of the examinations in different manner as per different curriculum.
Shri Arimardan Singh, Additional Director General, PIB Ranchi said just as health sector, investment and reforms in recruitment and education sector are a welcome initiative.
Enunciating the positives of the National Recruitment Agency, Shri Soumya Dutta, General Secretary, AIBOC and Shri Asish Biswas, Former DGM SBI and Circle Development Officer, HR In-Charge, North-East Region, mentioned that the specialised job profile of banking sector would be helpful by one test at preliminary level and thereafter, Tier 2 and 3 examination help in placement of the right candidate for specific job description and profile. Shri Biswas said that NRA role is vital for selecting the right candidate at the right time for various Government job and help address the demand of youth in finding job in fitment with their talent and potential.
Shri Sanyuk Banerjee, Advocate, District Judges Court, PurboBardhamaansaid that the efficacy and efficiency of the National Recruitment Agency depends on the job-seeking candidates who have to be proactive in selecting the job as per their choice at the right time and right organisation.For candidates, performance in the National Recruitment Agency is an endeavour to find the right job of his/her choice, he said. He discussed about the initiative’s advantages for Women candidates and candidates from rural areas of the country and how the decision could help in more accessibility of recruitment opportunities for candidates.
Abdur Rahman Mallick, Advocate, Delhi High Court said that reforms in the recruitment sector with job opportunities for younger population of this country is in line with the essence of Constitution of India – Right to Life with Human Dignity and a welcome initiative in that endeavour.
Shri Sanyuk Banerjee, Advocate, District Judges Court, PurboBardhamaanduring a Webinar organised by Press Information Bureau, Kolkata
Abdur Rahman Mallick, Advocate, Delhi High Courtduring a Webinar organised by Press Information Bureau, Kolkata
The entire webinar was planned and coordinated by Shri SamratBandyopadhyay, Deputy Director (M & C), PIB, Kolkata. Along with eminent journalists and other government senior officials including Ms Jane Namchu,ADG(M&C) from Doordarshan Kolkata, All India Radio Kolkata, PIB Ranchi and PIB Patna were also present on the occasion.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Government announces 23rd January to be celebrated as PARAKRAM DIWAS every year Government of India has decided to celebrate the 125th Birth Anniversary year of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose in a befitting manner at national and international level, beginning from 23rd January 2021. A High Level Committee, headed by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has been constituted for deciding the programs, and to supervise and guide the commemoration.
In order to honour and remember Netaji’s indomitable spirit and selfless service to the nation, Government of India has decid
5. NITI Aayog to Launch Second Edition of India Innovation Index 2020 NITI Aayog will release the second edition of the India Innovation Index 2020 on 20 January in a virtual event. The index will be released by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr Rajiv Kumar in the presence of NITI Aayog Member Dr VK Saraswat and CEO Amitabh Kant.
The release of the second edition of the index—the first was launched in October 2019—demonstrates the Government’s continued commitment towards transforming the country into an innovation-driven economy.
8. Ministry of Commerce and Industry and Ministry of AYUSH decides to set up an AYUSH Export Promotion Council The Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of AYUSH have decided to work together to set up an Export Promotion Council to boost AYUSH exports. This decision was taken recently in a joint review of AYUSH trade and Industry by Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Commerce and Industry and Shri Shripad Naik, Minister of AYUSH. It was also decided in the review that the entire AYUSH sector will work together to achieve price and quality competitiveness to boost AYUSH exports. The review was held throu
9. PM addresses India Mobile Congress 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi delivered inaugural address at the virtual India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2020 today through video conference. The theme for IMC 2020 is "Inclusive Innovation - Smart, Secure, Sustainable”. It aims to align to the Prime Minister’s vision to promote ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’, ‘Digital Inclusivity’, and ‘Sustainable development, entrepreneurship & innovation’. It also aims to drive foreign and local investments, encourage R
10. Women Executives of Delhi Police to Wear Khadi Silk Sarees Khadi’s acceptance in various government offices is quickly catching pace. The latest government agency to have adopted Khadi is the Delhi Police which is purchasing elegant Khadi Silk Sarees for its women front desk executives at its establishments.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has received a purchase order for 836 Khadi Silk sarees worth Rs 25 lakh from Delhi Police that will be supplied in less than two months. The dual-tone sarees will be made of high quality Tasar-K
11. PM lays foundation stone of New Parliament Building Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the New Parliament Building today. The new building is an intrinsic part of the vision of ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’ and will be a landmark opportunity to build a peoples’ Parliament for the first time after independence, one which will match the needs and aspirations of ‘New India’ in the 75th anniversary of independence in 2022.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said today is a milestone in Indi
12. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
13. MOHUA launches Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched a programme of Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries and their families today, as an additional component of PM SVANidhi Scheme, in the presence of representatives of various Central Ministries and State officials. Under this, a complete profile of each PM SVANidhi beneficiary and their family members will be prepared. Based on the profiled data, benefits of the various eligible Central S
14. Ministry of Tourism organises Domestic Tourism roadshow in Goa Ministry of Tourism, Government of India organised the domestic tourism road show in Goa today through its IndisTourism office in Goa . This event was organised in collaboration with Goa Tourism and Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG).
This B2B event and second in series of domestic tourism Road Shows in the Western and Central Region that the Ministry of Tourism has planned to conduct since the Covid–19 outbreak was inaugurated byMs. Rupinder Brar , Additional Director General,
15. PM to release next instalment under PM-KISAN on 25 December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will release the next instalment of financial benefit under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) on 25th December 2020 at 12 noon via video conferencing. With the push of a button, the Prime Minister will enable the transfer of more than Rs. 18,000 crores to more than 9 crores beneficiary farmer families.
Prime Minister will also have a conversation with farmers from six different States during the event. The farmers will share their experiences w
17. English rendering of PM’s address in the 19th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 27.12.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the 27th of December. Just four days later, 2021 is about to usher in. In a way, today’s Mann Ki Baat is the concluding Mann Ki Baat of 2020. The next Mann Ki Baat will commence in 2021. Friends, numerous letters written by you are there in front of me. The suggestions you sent on Mygov too are there. Many have expressed themselves over the phone. Most of the messages comprise experiences of the year gone by and resolutions for 2021. Anjali from Kolhapur
19. PM participates in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi participated in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi today.
Addressing the event, the Prime Minister said it was another special occasion for Kashi as, He said, the idol of Mata Annapurna that was stolen from Kashi more than 100 years ago, is now coming back again. It is a matter of great fortune for Kashi. He said these ancient idols of our gods and goddesses are a symbol of our faith as well as our priceless heritage.
The Prime Minister said if s
20. PM to inaugurate construction work of Agra Metro project on 7th December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate the construction of the Agra Metro Project on 7th December 2020 at 12.00 noon via video conferencing. Union Minister of Housing & Urban Affairs Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath, and other dignitaries will also attend the event that will be held at 15 Battalion PAC parade ground in Agra.
About Agra Metro Project
The Agra Metro project comprises 2 corridors with a total le
21. Government asks private television channels to follow ASCI guidelines on online gaming and fantasy sports The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has issued an advisory asking all private television broadcasters to follow guidelines issued by the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) for advertisements relating to online gaming, fantasy sports etc. The Ministry has advised that the advertisements should not promote any activity prohibited by statute or law.
“It has come to the notice of Ministry of I&B that a large number of advertisements on Online Gaming, Fantasy Sports, et
22. PM to address India Mobile Congress 2020 tomorrow Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will give the inaugural address at the virtual India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2020 on 08 December 2020 at 10:45 AM. IMC 2020 is being organised by the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India, and the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI). It will be held from 8th to 10th December 2020.
About IMC 2020
The theme for IMC 2020 is "Inclusive Innovation - Smart, Secure, Sustainable”. It aims t
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
33 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
34 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs32 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
35 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs7 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
36 Recruitment of Personal Staff Vacancy in High Court Madras #Tamil Nadu8 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format through online mode are invited for filling up the following Personal Staff Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Personal Assistant to the Honourable Judges (ii) Personal Assistant to the Registrars and (iii) Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars in the Madras High Court Service in High Court of Madras at Chennai (Tamil Nadu) (Advertisement no. 159/2020)
Madras High Court Personal Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21
Madras High Court Personal Staff&n ...
37 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs5 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
38 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh10 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
39 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana15 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
40 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank13 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
41 Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2021#Rajasthan21 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Vidhi Rachanakar (विधि रचनाकार) for Rajasthan Law and Legal Affairs Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 07/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment 2021 are given below. ...
42 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
43 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
45 MMMOCL Permanent Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply Maha Mumbai Metro (M3) Operation Corporation Ltd. (MMMOCL) intends to appoint qualified and experienced Engineering professionals for the following 127 Government Job Vacancy posts of Permanent Job Vacancy posts on prescribed format in Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited.
MMMOCL Permanent Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Manager (P/Way): 01 vacancies
Station Manager: 03 vacancies
46 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
47 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
49 Apex Bank Officer Grade Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank5 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (M.P. State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 29 Posts of Officers Grade (Specialists) for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Specialist Officer Grade Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Apex Bank Officer Grade : 29 vacancies in SM-I/SM-II/MM-I/MM-II ...
50 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand5 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...