The Garib Kalyan RojgarAbhiyaan (GKRA) has been launched to boost employment and livelihood opportunities for migrant workers returning to villages and similarly affected citizens in rural areas, in the wake of COVID-19 outbreak. The Abhiyaan is taking action on mission mode to provide employment to migrant workers who have returned to their native villages of 6 states namely Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. The Abhiyaan is now empowering villagers with livelihood opportunities in 116 districts of these states.
The Abhiyaan’s success so far can be seen as convergent efforts of 12 Ministries/Departments and State Governments, which are giving higher quantum of benefits to the migrant workers and rural communities. Two success stories of beneficiaries whose houses have been constructed under Garib Kalyan RojgarAbhiyaan are given here.
During COVID-19, when the nation was under absolute lock down, Sashi Barik decided to construct her house, which was sanctioned under PMAY-G. The authorities put all the efforts to gather construction materials and manpower keeping the unexpected lockdown in mind. As a result, Sashi could complete the houses in all aspects within one month of receiving the first instalment.
“Now we are happily living in a cement concrete house. Thanks to Government for supporting the poor families like us to build a pucca house. Now I am the proud owner of this house,” says 80-year widow Sashi Barik, who was living in a dilapidated house in Tebhadunguri village of Hirapur Gram Panchyat under Loisingha Block in Balangir district.
Her son is a daily wage labourer. With his little earning, they are able to get two meals a day for the 5-member family. A pucca house was always a distant dream for them. But Government has supported them with financial assistance of Rs 130,000/- under rural housing scheme to build a pucca house. For early completion of house, Sashi will receive an incentive amount of Rs 20,000/- from the Government.
SmtDulariMasomat’s husband died in the year 2008. She has three daughters. After the death of her husband, the entire responsibility of raising her daughters fell on her shoulders. She has been working as a daily wage labourer in order to take care of her family. Her house was in a dilapidated condition. In the year 2019-20, she got sanction for house construction under PMAY-G. Under GKRA, she has constructed her house with her own labour and is extremely happy. Expressing gratitude to the Government, she said that with the assistance from the Government she has also constructed a toilet and has got a cooking gas connection. Now she is able to provide better living conditions to her family.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Shri Arjun Munda to launch Two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare tomorrow Union Minister of Tribal Affairs, Shri Arjun Munda will launch two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare in a collaboration between Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Art of Living (AoL) through video conference here tomorrow. Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar, Art of Living will grace the occasion.
The first initiative ‘Strengthening PRIs’ will be launched in 5 districts covering 30 Gram Panchayts and 150 villages of Jharkhand, in creating awareness among elected representativ
2. Gadkari to lay Foundation Stones of 9 NH projects in Tripura tomorrow Union Minister for Road Transport, Highways and MSMEs Shri Nitin Gadkari will lay the foundation stones of nine National Highway projects with a total length of nearly 262 kms worth over Rs 2752 crore in Tripura tomorrow. The event will be presided-over by Chief Minister Shri Biplab Kumar Deb, in the presence of Union MoSs Dr Jitendra Singh and Gen (Retd) Dr V K Singh, Ministers from the State, Members of Parliaments, MLAs and senior officers from the Centre and the State.
The Projects, on comp
3. PM to interact with beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme from UP on 27 October Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will interact with the beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme from Uttar Pradesh on 27 October at 10:30 AM via video conferencing. Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh will also be present on the occasion.
PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) scheme was launched on 1 June, 2020 to help poor street vendors, impacted by COVID-19, resume livelihood activities. Till date, a total of more than 24 lakh applications have been received under the scheme, out
4. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
5. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
6. NRDC and NAL to incubate aerospace engineering start-ups Start-ups are the initiative to bring innovation in mainstream. The action plan is to focus on simplification and handholding. Another important aspect of start-ups is industry-academia partnership and incubation. Looking at these aspects National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL) joined hands to establish an Innovation cum Incubation Centre with external private funding to promote start-ups in the emerging
7. Financial Assistance to Migrants Central Government was fully conscious that during the period of an inevitable lockdown, people should not be deprived of essential supplies. The situation was closely monitored 24*7 through Control Rooms at national level. With a view to provide food, health care and shelter to homeless people including migrant workers, Central Government on 28.03.2020, allowed the State Governments to use State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for this purpose.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also issued regular
8. Hair Transplant in Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost in Hyderabad | Dr.Yv Rao Clinics Hair Transplantation
Hair Transplantation is a minimally invasive surgical procedure wherein the hair surgeon extracts the healthy hair follicles from the posterior part of the scalp and transfers them to the bald areas. It helps the patient to get back the lost hair. Hair transplant is an ideal solution for people suffering from hair thinning, hair loss, and partial to complete baldness.
9. Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah conveys greetings to mark the International Youth Day Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah conveyed greetings to mark the International Youth Day. In a series of tweets, he said “The greatest strength and asset of any nation is its youth. India is truly blessed to have a youth power filled with tremendous ambitions and skills. I am sure that they will continue to strive towards Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s vision of New India”.
Union Home Minister said, “Skilled & enthused youth have the power to make the best of
10. Union Minister of Education dedicates the permanent campus of IIT Ropar to the Nation Union Education MinisterShri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ today dedicated permanent campus of IIT Ropar to the nation. Minister of State for Education, Shri Sanjay Dhotre also graced the occasion. Prof. Sarit K Das, Director, IIT Ropar and Shri Ravinder Kumar, Registrar, IIT Ropar and the other dignitaries also participated in the event.
While addressing the participants Shri Pokhriyal congratulated the IIT Ropar fraternity and complimented the students and researchers for stepping to
12. 20 Mega Food Park projects set up with the support of Central Government Kerala's first and nation's twentieth mega food park in Palakkad district of Kerala was virtually inaugurated today by the Union Minister for Food Processing Industries, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar and Chief Minister of Kerala, Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan. Union Minister of State for Food Processing Industries, Shri Rameshwar Teli was also present on the occasion. This project will give impetus to the development of food processing sec
13. Promotion of Tribal Culture, Livelihood and Education Ministry of Tribal Affairs is administrating the schemes of “Support of Tribal Research Institute” and Tribal Festival, Research, Information and Mass Education” under which various activities like research studies/publication of books/documentation including audio visual documentaries to fill the gap of research studies on tribal issues and Promotion of rich tribal cultural heritage as well as capacity building of tribal persons/institutions associated with tribal affairs, disseminatio
14. Startup Ecosystem for Rural and Tribal Entrepreneurs Government of India, through Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, has taken initiatives for implementing entrepreneurship development schemes and programmes for the youth and women of the Country through entrepreneurship education, handholding & mentorship and essential linkages with financial and market institutions.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) is implementing a project on entrepreneurship promotion and mentoring of micro and small enterprises i
15. MSP for MFP Scheme has Successfully Strengthened Tribal Economy; Infusing more than Rs 3000 Crore in the Past Few Months! One bright spot in this turbulent and challenging year has been therecord procurement of MFPs under the MSP for MFP Schemein 16 states which has now touchedRs. 148.12 crores.This is the highest-ever in terms of the number of MFPs, the total value of procurement and the number of states involved, since the implementation of the scheme. With this, the total procurement for the year (both Government and private trade) crossed more than Rs3000 crores, proving to be a much needed panacea in these distressing
16. Women Officers in Helicopter Stream of Indian Navy In yet another first in the history of Indian naval aviation, two women officers have been selected to join as “Observers” (Airborne Tacticians) in the helicopter stream. They would in effect, be the first set of women airborne combatants who would be operating from warships. Earlier, entry of women was restricted to the fixed wing aircraft that took off and landed ashore.
These officers, Sub Lieutenant (SLt) Kumudini Tyagi and SLtRiti Singh, are a part of a group of 17 officers of
17. Mphasis Q2 FY21 Earnings | Gross revenue grew 12.9% YoY in Q2 FY 2021 Gross revenue grew 12.9% YoY in Q2 FY 2021
USD 360 million net new TCV wins in Direct business, highest ever TCV win for a quarter
Mumbai, 22 October 2020: Mphasis Limited (BSE - 526299; NSE - MPHASIS), an Information Technology (IT) solutions provider specializing in cloud and cognitive services, today announced its financial results for the quar
18. Sector and Industry wise study of ground level issues for policy formulation is the need of the hour: Shri Nitin Gadkari Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises and Road Transport & Highways has highlighted the need for sector wise and industry wise study of the ground level issues by Think Tanks so that new policies may be formulated taking into account their recommendations. He said this while addressing a webinar today. During his interaction with MSME member bodies and Sectoral Associations of FICCI, he said that all the sectors like plastic, garment, leather, pharma
20. KVIC Organizes 150 programs to empower artisans to celebrate 150 years of Gandhi jayanti A series of 150 mega events across the country and floral tributes marked the celebration of glorious 150 years of the Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi by Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC).
On Thursday, the eve of Gandhi Jayanti, KVIC Chairman Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena inaugurated 150 events, the first ever exercise of this magnitude in the country by KVIC, to celebrate Gandhi Jayanti. North Eastern States like Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura and Manipur and other states like Himachal P
21. Announcement of Results of National Startup Awards 2020 on 6th October, 2020 The Results of the first edition of National Startup Awards will be released by Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal on 6thOctober, 2020 at 3:30 PM, at the National Media Centre, New Delhi. The virtual felicitation ceremony will be held in the august presence of Minister of State for Commerce & Industry, Shri Som Parkash. The event will be webcast live on NIC, MyGov and related social m
23. AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neoAirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
Mumbai, October 21st, 2020: AirAsia India welcomed its first Airbus A320neo (new engine option), which arrived in New Delhi on 21st October, 2020 from Airbus's production facility in Toulouse, France. The
25. BRO constructs 180-feet bailey bridge under three weeks providing connectivity to 20 villages in Uttarakhand Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has constructed a 180-feet bailey bridge in Jauljibi sector of Pithoragarh district, Uttarakhand in less than three weeks despite frequent landslides and heavy rains. The 50-metre span concrete bridge was completely washed out on July 27, 2020 when cloudburst hit the area and the nallas and rivers were flooded. This caused a mud flow of tremendous force. There were many casualties also due to landslides and the road communication was broken.
26 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar3 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
30 Specialist Officer Recruitment UCO Bank 2020#Bank20 Days Remaining for Apply Specialist Officer Recruitment UCO Bank 2020
UCO Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank having headquartered in Kolkata invites Online applications in the prescribed format for recruitment to the various government job vacancy posts in Specialized category in JMG Scale-I and MMG Scale-II in the Specialist Officer cadre in various specialist disciplines.
Specialist Officer Recruitment in UCO Bank 2020
31 IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020#Bank12 Days Remaining for Apply IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020
It has been decided by IBPS to reopen the registration window and invite applications for 9th (IXth) online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Group-A Officers and Multipurpose Office-Assistants (Clerical cadre) Posts in the Participating Organisations in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01/07/2020.