Due to overwhelming demand, Railway has decided to increase the frequency of Devlali-Muzaffarpur Bi-weekly Kisan Rail as Tri-weekly with effect from 08.9.2020 onwards. Giving this information in a press communiqué issued yesterday, the Public Relations Department of Central Railway said that CR will also increase the frequency of Link Kisan Rail from Bi-weekly to Tri-weekly between Sangola and Manmad which will be attached/detached to Devlali-Muzaffarpur Kisan Rail at Manmad. The details are as under:
A. 00107/00108 Devlali-Muzaffarpur-Devlali Kisan Rail (Tri-weekly)
Train No. 00107 Kisan Rail will depart Devlali at 18.00 hrs as at present on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 8.9.2020 to 25.9.2020 and reach Muzaffarpur Jn. at 04.45 hrs on third day.
Train No. 00108 Kisan Rail will depart Muzaffarpur Jn at 08.00 hrs on every Thursday,Saturday and Monday from 10.09.2020 to 27.9.2020 and will arrive Manmad at 13.00 hrs on next day.
Halts: Nashik Road (only for 00107), Manmad, Jalgaon (only for 00107), Bhusaval, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Harda, Itarsi, Pipariya (for 00107 only), Gadarwara (for 00107 only), Narsinghpur (for 00107 only), Jabalpur, Katni, Satna, Manikpur, Prayagraj Chheoki, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Jn, Buxar and Danapur.
Composition: This train will have 5 parcel vans from Devlali.
B. 00109/00110 Sangola-Manmad-Daund (Tri-weekly) Link Kisan Rail
Train No. 00109 link Kisan Rail will depart Sangola at 08.00 hrs on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 8.9.2020 to 25.9.2020 and reach Manmad at 18.30 hrs same day.
Train No. 00110 link Kisan Rail will depart Manmad at 14.00 hrs on every Friday, Sunday and Tuesday from 11.09.2020 to 28.09.2020 and arrive Daund at 18.15 hrs same day.
Halts: for 00109 - Pandharpur, Kurduwadi, Daund, Belvandi, Ahmednagar, Belapur, Kopergaon, for 00110 - Ahmednagar.
The loading of Kisan Rail on inaugural day (7.8.2020) was 90.92 tonnes, 99.91 tonnes on 14.8.2020; 235.44 tonnes on 21.8.2020. The frequency was increased as Bi-weekly from 25.8.2020 when loading was 273.74 tonnes; 277.64 tonnes on 28.8.2020 and 354.29 tonnes on 1.9.2020. Now, with increase in frequency, the trend of increase in loading is also expected to increase.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
3. 1.22 crore Kisan Credit Cards sanctioned with credit limit of Rs. 1,02,065 crore under the special saturation drive In an effort to buffer the agricultural sector from the shock of COVID-19, a special saturation drive is underway to provide concessional credit to farmers through Kisan Credit Card (KCC). As on 17.08.2020, 1.22 crore KCCs have been sanctioned with credit limit of Rs. 1,02,065 crore. This will go a long way in reviving the rural economy and accelerating agricultural growth.
It may be recalled that as part of the Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Package, the Governmen
4. Indian Army rescues Chinese Citizens in North Sikkim The Indian Army extended a helping hand to three Chinese citizens who lost their way in Plateau area of North Sikkim at an altitude of 17,500 feet on 03 September 2020.
Realising danger to the lives of the Chinese citizens which included two men and one woman in sub zero temperatures, the soldiers of Indian Army immediately reached out and provided medical assistance including oxygen, food and warm clothes to protect them from the vagaries of extreme altitude and harsh
7. Inaugural run of Devlali-Danapur Kisan Rail flagged off Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar flagged off the inaugural run of ‘Devlali-Danapur Kisan Rail’ today through Video Conference in the presence of Union Minister of Railways, Commerce & Industry Shri Piyush Goyal who presided over the function. Union Minister of Finance Smt Nirmala Sitharaman had made an announcement in the Union Budget 2020-21 to build a seamless national cold supply chain for perishables, inclusive of milk, meat and fish
8. Shri Radha Mohan Singh Distributes Electric Chaak to 150 Kumhar Families in Bihar under KVIC Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana In a major step towards creating sustainable self-employment, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) today distributed electric potter wheels (chaak) to 150 potter families in East Champaran district in Bihar. Member of Parliament and former Union Agriculture Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh distributed electric chaak and other equipment like blunger machines and pug mills to the potters in presence of KVIC Chairman Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena. The beneficiaries who were given electric chaak after co
9. Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019 Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has invited proposals for the National Highways Excellence Awards for the year 2020. The awards are given every year in seven categories – Excellence in Project Management, Excellence in Operation and Maintenance, Green Highway, Innov
10. 20 Mega Food Park projects set up with the support of Central Government Kerala's first and nation's twentieth mega food park in Palakkad district of Kerala was virtually inaugurated today by the Union Minister for Food Processing Industries, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar and Chief Minister of Kerala, Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan. Union Minister of State for Food Processing Industries, Shri Rameshwar Teli was also present on the occasion. This project will give impetus to the development of food processing sec
11. Link Kisan Rail from Sangola- Manmad- Daund also to run Tri-weekly Due to overwhelming demand, Railway has decided to increase the frequency of Devlali-Muzaffarpur Bi-weekly Kisan Rail as Tri-weekly with effect from 08.9.2020 onwards. Giving this information in a press communiqué issued yesterday, the Public Relations Department of Central Railway said that CR will also increase the frequency of Link Kisan Rail from Bi-weekly to Tri-weekly between Sangola and Manmad which will be attached/detached to Devlali-Muzaffarpur Kisan Rail at Manmad. The details are as un
12. MNRE issues fresh advisory against fraudulent websites inviting registration underPM-KUSUMScheme Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), today, issued a fresh advisory against fraudulent websites claiming registration under Pradhan MantriKisanUrja Suraksha evamUtthaanMahabhiyan (PM-KUSUM) Scheme. It is recently noticed that two new websites have recently cropped up illegally claiming registration portal for PM-KUSUM Scheme. Web addresses of the said websites are https://kusum-yojana.co.in/ and https://www.onlinekusumyojana.co.in/. The miscreants behind these websites are potentially duping ge
14. World Class State of the Art Honey Testing Lab inaugurated at Anand, Gujarat Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare ShriNarendraSingh Tomartoday inaugurated the ‘World Class State of Art Honey Testing Laboratory’ established by National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)in Anand(Gujarat) with support of National Bee Board (NBB), through Video Conference in the presence of ShriGiriraj Singh, Union Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and
15. AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neoAirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
Mumbai, October 21st, 2020: AirAsia India welcomed its first Airbus A320neo (new engine option), which arrived in New Delhi on 21st October, 2020 from Airbus's production facility in Toulouse, France. The
16. CSIR-CMERI develops World Largest Solar Tree CSIR-CMERI has developed the World’s Largest Solar Tree, which is installed at CSIR-CMERI Residential Colony, Durgapur. Prof.(Dr.) Harish Hirani, Director, CSIR-CMERI, while elaborating about the technology stated that, “The installed capacity of the Solar Tree is above 11.5 kWp. It has the annual capacity to generate 12,000-14,000 units of Clean and Green Power”.
17. PM to launch Kisan Suryoday Yojana for the farmers of Gujarat Prime Minister Shri Narenda Modi will inaugurate three key projects in Gujarat on 24th October, via video conferencing. Prime Minister will launch the ‘Kisan Suryodaya Yojana’ for the farmers of Gujarat. He will inaugurate the Paediatric Heart Hospital attached with U.N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre and a Mobile Application for tele-cardiology at the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad. He will also inaugurate the Ropeway at Girnar on the occasion.
19. PM launches financing facility of Rs. 1 Lakh Crore under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today launched a new Central Sector Scheme of financing facility under the Agriculture Infrastructure Fund of Rs. 1 Lakh Crore. The scheme will support farmers, PACS, FPOs, Agri-entrepreneurs, etc. in building community farming assets and post-harvest agriculture infrastructure. These assets will enable farmers to get greater value for their produce as they will
20. More than 42 crore poor people received financial assistance of Rs 68,820 crore under PMGKP As part of the Rs 1.70 lakh crore Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP), the Government announced free food grains and cash payment to women and poor senior citizens and farmers. The swift implementation of the package is being continuously monitored by Central and State governments. Around 42 crore poor people received financial assistance of Rs 68,820 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package.
21. Indian Council of Agricultural Research celebrates its 92nd Foundation Day Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) celebrated its 92nd foundation day today. On this occasion, Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar appreciated the efforts of the agricultural scientists due to which ICAR has contributed immensely in the progress of agriculture in the country during the last nine decades. He said that today India is surplus in foodgrains production due to the research contribution of the scientists and hard work of the farmers.
22. Triple Talaq- Big Reform, Better Result By - Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Union Minister of Minority Affairs
The month of August is recognised as a “Month of Revolution, Rights & Reforms” in the Indian history; 08th August Quit India Movement
23. Union Shipping Minister flags off first container ship from Kolkata Port to Agartala via Chattogram port Union Minister of State for Shipping (I/C) Shri Mansukh Mandaviya today flagged off the first trial container ship from Kolkata to Agartala through Chattogram Port of Bangladesh, in a virtual ceremony. This has been done under the Agreement on use of Chattogram and Mongla Ports for movement of India’s transit cargo through Bangladesh.
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Mansukh Mandaviya said that the route will open doors of new opportunities for both the countries. It will provide the altern
24. CSIR Celebrates its 79th Foundation Day The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) celebrated its 79th Foundation Day at the S S Bhatnagar Sabhaghar in its premises here today. Dr Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Science and Technology, Earth Sciences, Health and Family Welfare and Vice President, CSIR presided over the event. In view of the current Covid-19 pandemic while the physical event was small gathering with appropriate social distancing, Dr. Shekhar C. Mande, DG, CSIR & Secretary, DSIR (Department for Scientifi
25. Jal Jeevan Mission: Arunachal plans 100% tap connections by 2023 Serin, a quaint village at an altitude of 2,000 feet, nestled in the greens of Arunachal Pradesh has all the reasons to rejoice now. Accessing this small remote village is not an easy task. One has to trek minimum one day on foot to reach Serin, which is situated in Tamen – Raga block of Kamle district in the State. The terrain is tough here and so is the life of people. The distance between Serin village and its nearest Pucca road is 22 km. The village is inhabited by Nyishi tribe with a tot