Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) was informed that out of 136 projects taken up by the State of Haryana, 63 projects costing Rs. 693 crore have been completed and 73 projects worth Rs 1,875 crore are under implementation. The total approved State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) was Rs 2,566 crore for the state of Haryana. During an online review meeting with the senior officials of the states of Punjab, Haryana and UT of Chandigarh, Secretary MoHUA appreciated the progress made by the States/UT and requested them to implement the projects expeditiously so that the intended benefits reach the people timely. He advised them to complete all the projects within the extended Mission period up to 31st March, 2021 so as to avail the Central Assistance (CA). Thereafter the State/UT Government will have to complete these projects with their own resources. Ms. Keshni Anand Arora, Chief Secretary, Government of Haryana, Smt. Vini Mahajan, Chief Secretary, Government of Punjab & Shri Manoj Kumar Parida, Advisor to Administrator, UT of Chandigarh attended the meeting besides the Mission Directors of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
Chandigarh has awarded contracts for all 12 projects (100%) of the approved SAAP of Rs 57 crore. In Punjab against a SAAP size of Rs. 2,767 crore, 185 projects have been taken up and contracts have been awarded for projects costing Rs 2,132 crore
During the review meeting, it was informed that Haryana is ranked 12th, Punjab 26th and Chandigarh 2nd in AMRUT's National rankings. Appreciating the progress made by the States/UT, Secretary, MoHUA requested them to keep up their efforts and to strive further to enhance their performance.
Household Tap Connections: Haryana has provided 2.29 lakh new household water tap connections so far. Chandigarh has met the target of 20,000 for tap connections. The Secretary emphasized the need to guard against poor plumbing leading to leakages. He suggested capacity building of the plumber also.
• Sewerage connections: Haryana has provided 2.22 lakh sewer connections and Punjab has given 1.75 lakh new connections. Chandigarh has provided 20,000 new sewer connections.
• Drainage: Secretary, MoHUA complimented the State Government of Haryana for eliminating water logging at 300 points.
• Replacement of Streetlights with LED and Energy Audit of Water Pumps: Haryana has so far replaced 1.95 lakh streetlights with LED lights, Punjab has replaced 2.51 lakh lights and Chandigarh has replaced 43,853 lights. The States/UT were requested to expedite the process for replacement of the streetlights with LED lights.
• Online Building Permission System (OBPS): Both the States have implemented the system in their Mission cities. Chandigarh assured that the OBPS would be implemented by 30" September, 2020 in all mission cities.
• Credit Rating: Credit Rating work has been completed in all Mission cities in the two States and UT. 5 cities each in Haryana and Punjab and the UT of Chandigarh have received IGR Rating.
During the meeting, it was informed that the Ministry has developed a common Dashboard for all the Missions of the Ministry where information relating to all States/UT and cities would be available. The States/UT may use this facility for monitoring the progress. Secretary, MoHUA requested the states/UT to update the details of Missions regularly so that the progress would be updated in the portal/dashboard. This data is used for monitoring, reviewing and assessment of monthly rankings on the progress among the states.
Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 25th June, 2015 in 500 cities across the country, covering about 60% of the total urban population. It is a centrally sponsored scheme with a total outlay of ₹ 1,00,000 crore including a Central Assistance of ₹ 50,000 crore spread over 5 years i.e. from FY 2015-2016 to FY 2019-2020. The thrust areas of the Mission are water supply, sewerage & septage management, storm water drainage, green spaces & parks and non-motorized urban transport. Besides creating basic infrastructure, the Mission also has a reform agenda spread over four years.
Against the total State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) size of ₹77,640 crore, ₹39,011 crore (50%) has been allocated to water supply sector, ₹32,456 crore (42%) to sewerage & septage management sector, ₹2,969 crore (4%) for storm water drainage projects, ₹1,436 crore (2%) for non-motorized urban transport and ₹1,768 crore (2%) for green spaces & parks. Detailed Project Reports (DPRs) have been approved for projects worth ₹80,428 crore, of which contracts have been awarded for projects worth ₹ 66,077 crore including completed projects worth ₹ 11,523 crore.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Foreign Funding to NGOs Details of the Foreign Contribution (FC) received and utilized by the associations registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) during the last 3 years are as under:-
Total FC received including interest on FC (Rupees in Cr.)
Total FC utilized
2. Unacademy announces ESOPs buyback Unacademy announces ESOPs buyback ESOPs buyback on December 10, 2020, second liquidity event in company’s history
· Current and exited employees may liquidate between 25% to 100% of their vestedESOPs
Mumbai, October 15, 2020: Unacademy, India’s largest learning platform, announced it will have an ESOPs buyback on December 10, 2020 for its current and exited employees, the second s
3. Festive Cheer- agarbathi industry TO WITNESS 30% rise in Sales this Festive Season FORECASTS AIAMA Festive Cheer- agarbathi industry TO WITNESS 30% rise in Sales this Festive Season FORECASTS AIAMA
Mumbai 14 October, 2020: With the festive season setting in, All India Agarbathi Manufacturers Association (AIAMA) estimates a 30% increase in consumption. This will bring cheer to theAgarbathimanufactures, thereby helping support the lakhs of underprivileged women dependent on the industry.
4. Embassy Group forays into Senior Living Embassy Group forays into Senior Living
~ Partners with Columbia Pacific Communities, India’s largest senior living community operator ~
Mumbai, October 13, 2020: Embassy Group, India’s leading real estate developer, forays into a new asset class, senior living, to cater to senior citizens in the country. The current pandemic situation has f
6. Impact of Covid-19 on E-commerce Various restrictions were imposed to ensure social-distancing during lock down under guidelines released by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), from time to time. During this period delivery of essential goods, including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment were encouraged through e-commerce. Since, the pandemic is still ongoing, it is too early to make an assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the e-commerce sector.
E-commerce operators are liable to be registered irrespe
7. Establishment of the Development Council for Footwear and Leather Industry The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has issued a notification, constituting Development Council for Footwear & Leather Industry (DCFLI). Shri R K Gupta will chair DCFLI for 2 years. 24 other members have also been nominated.
The Development Council for Footwear and Leather Industry has been established for the formulation and implementation of promotional and developmental measures for the growth of labour intensive footwear and leather sectors in India. To b
8. Allocation of funds to States under ANBP and PMGKP The Government has made a provision of Rs. 40,000 crore under MGNREGA Scheme through Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Package (ANBP) to provide employment to the needy workers, in addition to allocation of Rs. 61,500 crore under MGNREGA for Financial Year 2020-21. This was stated by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP), the Government paid 12% employe
9. Production of Sail Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) had undertaken Modernization and Expansion of its five Integrated Steel Plants at Bhilai (Chhattisgarh), Bokaro (Jharkhand), Rourkela (Odisha), Durgapur (West Bengal), Burnpur (West Bengal) and Special Steel Plant at Salem (Tamil Nadu) to enhance its Crude Steel capacity from 12.8 Million Tonne Per Annum (MTPA) to 21.4 MTPA. The Modernization and Expansion at the above Steel Plants has been completed and various facilities are under operation, stabilization and ram
10. Measures to Boost Industrial Growth Rate Industrial growth depends on a number of factors including structural, external, fiscal and industrial factors. The moderation in India’s industrial growth coincides with deceleration in growth of global output. The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has severely impacted some of the major economies of the world. It has affected countries across the globe including some of the major players like USA, European Union, UK, and India. Both World Bank and IMF estimate contraction in global GD
11. E-Commerce Retail Companies Representations alleging violations of extant laws by e-commerce companies, have been received. In this regard, representations received are being examined by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and certain alleged contraventions under the FDI Policy, are also being investigated against certain e-commerce retail companies under provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 by the Directorate of Enforcement. Further, several complaints against e-commerce entities, includi
12. Rise in Price of Essential Items Details of retail inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI), brought out by M/o Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) from January to August 2019 and current year 2020 is as follows-
Consumer Price Index (Inflation %)
14. New Initiative in Defence Sector First batch of five Rafale aircraft has been inducted and operationalised at Air Force Station Ambala. Induction ceremony was conducted on 10th September, 2020.
Short Service Commission (SSC) women officers are being considered for, and granted Permanent Commission (PC) in all branches of the IAF based on cadre vacancies, willingness, suitability, medical fitness and merit as per policies in vogue. As on 1st September, 2020, 372 women SSC officers (excluding Medical/Dental branches)
15. National Fisheries Policy (2020) Government has decided for introducing a comprehensive and integrated ‘National Fisheries Policy, 2020’ by integrating the National Policy on Marine Fisheries, 2017 (NPMF), the Draft National Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture Policy (NIFAP) and the Draft National Mariculture Policy (NMP) along with the elements of Post Harvest.
The Guidelines for regulating Coastal Aquaculture appended to the Coastal Aquaculture Authority Rules, 2005 under the Coastal Aquaculture Authority Act, 2005
16. FDI IN DEFENCE SECTOR In May, 2001, the Defence Industry sector, which was hitherto reserved for the public sector, was opened up to 100% for Indian private sector participation, with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) up to 26% both subject to licensing. Further, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Press Note No. 5 (2016 Series), allowed FDI under automatic route upto 49% and above 49% through government route wherever it was likely to result in access to moder
17. Modernisation of Major Ports The Government of India has taken concerted efforts in the direction of expansion and modernization of major ports of the country. Infrastructure development and capacity augmentation of major ports is an ongoing process. It involves construction of new berths and terminals, mechanization of existing berths and terminals, capital dredging for deepening of drafts for attracting large vessels in port channels, development of road and rail connectivity etc. As a result, the cargo handling capacity of
18. Prices of Petrol/Diesel Prices of petrol and diesel have been made market-determined with effect from 26.06.2010 and 19.10.2014 respectively. Since then, the Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) take appropriate decision on pricing of petrol and diesel, in line with international product prices and other market conditions. The OMCs have not only increased but also decreased the prices of petrol and diesel, in line with changes in international prices and rupee dollar exchange rate.
The prices of petrol and die
19. 63 AMRUT Projects worth Rs 693 Crore completed; 73 Projects worth Rs 1,875 Crore under implementation in Haryana Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) was informed that out of 136 projects taken up by the State of Haryana, 63 projects costing Rs. 693 crore have been completed and 73 projects worth Rs 1,875 crore are under implementation. The total approved State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) was Rs 2,566 crore for the state of Haryana. During an online review meeting with the senior officials of the states of Punjab, Haryana and UT of Chandigarh, Secretary MoHUA appreciated
20. Some of the best translation agencies in the US There are many types of business translations services. These include all type of corporations, from small businesses to large organizations, as its clients. They also include different type of documents related to document processes, such as conference presentations, contract negotiations, marketing material and client meetings, among many others.
As a result of the current economic climate, a business translation takes on special relevance for companies looki
21. KVIC's Use of Paper Packaging in Online Sales Earns Public Accolades Khadi and Village Industries Commission’s (KVIC) venture into the E-Commerce industry just two months ago is using handmade paper packaging materials from day one to prevent plastic pollution that is along the Khadi’s principle of “Green Chemistry''.
KVIC is specifically using handmade paper envelopes/packets and handmade carton boxes for packaging of articles except for liquid materials where plastic wraps are nominally used to prevent an
22. ₹ 95,480 croregross GST revenue collected in September The gross GST revenue collected in the month of September, 2020 is ₹ 95,480 crore of which CGST is ₹ 17,741 crore, SGST is ₹ 23,131 crore, IGST is ₹ 47,484 crore (including ₹ 22,442 crore collected on import of goods) and Cess is ₹7,124 crore (including ₹ 788 crore collected on import of goods).
The government has settled ₹ 21,260 crore to CGST and ₹ 16,997 crore to SGST from IGST as regular settlement. The total revenue earned by Central Government and the State Governments a
23. Ease of Doing Business The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) in coordination with Governments of States and Union Territories (UTs), is working on improving business regulatory environment in States and UTs. The exercise involves identifying reforms which bring Ease of Doing Business (EoDB), in consultation with the States and UTs. Once identified, these reforms are compiled into an Action Plan and shared with States and UTs for its imple
24. Rules for E-Commerce Entities Under Consumer Protection Act As per the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 notified under ConsumerProtection Act, 2019, an e-commerce entity is defined as any person who owns, operates or managesdigital or electronic facility or platform for electronic commerce, but does not include a seller offeringhis goods or services for sale on a marketplace e-commerce entity.
As per the Rule 4(1) of E-Commerce Rules, an e-commerce entity shall be a company incorporatedunder the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) or the Compani
25. Home Delivery of Petrol and CNG Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) namely Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) have informed that they have not offered home delivery of Petrol and CNG to their customers.
OMCs have informed that Home delivery of Diesel (HSD) is not offered by them. Door to Door delivery of fuel is not permitted at individual vehicles like two wheeler vehicles, three wheeler vehicles, four wheeler vehicles, c
27 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC4 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
31 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC9 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
33 FSSAI invites application for engagingone Consultant/Young Professional (Legal)#Jobs2 Days Remaining for Apply he Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous statutory Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
FSSAI proposes to fill-up positions inviting applications from self-motivated professionals to be engaged on contract basis as ...
35 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) Jind 2020#Haryana6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CRSU Jind 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor and Associate Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Ch. Ranbir Singh University (CRSU), Jind, Haryana in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No.: 05/2020).
Faculty Vacancy Recruitment CRSU Jind 2020
CRSU Jind Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2020 Vacanc ...
37 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh11 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
41 Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020#Delhi24 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Sarkari Naukri Para-Medical (Non-Faculty) vacancy posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi and NCI Jhajjar (Haryana) (Advt. No. 1-17/2020-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Jhajjar Group A B C Job Vacancy Recruitment ...
44 Recruitment of Technical Job Vacancy in ECIL 2020#Jobs7 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Technical Job Vacancy in ECIL 2020
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has openings for dynamic and result-oriented professionals with experience for the Recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy positions of Technical Officers, Scientific Assistants and Junior Artisan purely on a fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of Two Years (extendable depending on&nbs ...
46 IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020#Bank14 Days Remaining for Apply IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020
It has been decided by IBPS to reopen the registration window and invite applications for 9th (IXth) online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Group-A Officers and Multipurpose Office-Assistants (Clerical cadre) Posts in the Participating Organisations in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01/07/2020.