Miss Digantika Bose studies in Class XII at Memari V M Institution Unit II, Burdwan. But in her tender age she is very much influenced by the principle of Thomas Alva Edison that ‘To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk’. And as the proverb goes, Necessity is the mother of invention, Digantika has felt the utter helpless- ness of common people in the wake of Covid 19 pandemic to survive and has come up with Air Providing and Virus Destroying Mask which has received the acclaim from Science and Technology Ministry, Government of India. Likewise, the IIT Kharagpur has deviced e-classroom low bandwidth software Deekshak for educational institutions, by which a teacher could concentrate on the screen with the teaching materials while being able to view queries on a live chat box where each student can send in their queries. Students also have access to a doubt box where they can click to “raise their hands” and wait for the teacher to address it, as is done in a physical classroom. Teachers can also share documents with the students through the platform and even update notes on the documents in real-time. All these were discussed today in a webinar organised jointly by the Press Information Bureau and Regional Outreach Bureau, Chuchura as a part of Prime Minister, Shri Narendra modi’s vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat. The panellists included Professor V K Tewari, Director, IIT kharagpur, Professor (Dr) Harish Hirani, Director, CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur, Shri V S Ramachandran, Director, Birla Industrial & Technological Museum, Dr Biswarup neogi, Associate Professor and Head, ECE Department, JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani and last but not the least, Miss Digantika Bose.
Professor Tewari also delineated the institution’s invention of a novel portable rapid diagnostic device to detect Covid-19 infection at an affordable cost for the marginal people of this country.
According to Professor Dr Hirani, CSIR-CMERI Durgapur has not only come up with low-cost but high efficiency three-layered facemask, but also road sanitising tractor, mechanical ventilator, soap, sanitizer and dispenser, hospital assistive robot, solar-based IntelliMAST, 360 degree car flusher and dry fogging shoe disinfector, but of late it has developed mechanised sewage cleaning system for mechanical scavenging instead of the manual one to maintain the optimum high standards as well as to help contain the contamination chain through waste water.
Shri Ramachandran presented their technological interventions and contributions relating to the online ticketing and entry system, alcohol-free and Ayurvedic entry tunnel, touchfree operation of exhibits, UV based product sanitizer, virtual tour and classes, image processing for crowd control, human motion-based sanitizer dispenser and the like.
Miss Bose, apart from face mask-cum virus destroyer, showcased her innovations like homemade transparent faceshields, distance arrester for police, ear pressure reduction tool due to the use of masks and many others.
Dr Neogi, made his presentation relating to dew of his innovations developed by his team to deal with the pandemic like Corona evading gloves capable of automatic sanitization with alcohol, currency and coin disinfector, raincoat turned PPE kit and his idea on waste to mask.
The Additional Director General (M & C), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Miss Jane Namchu was also present in the webinar. The webinar was moderated by Smt Srijata Saha Sahoo, Media & Communication Officer, Press Information Bureau, Kolkata and Shri Sandipan Dasgupta, Field Publicity Officer, Field Outreach Bureau, Chuchura.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. National GIS-Enabled Land Bank System Government has integrated Industrial Information System (IIS) portal with the GIS System of six States in first phase to provide updates on land availability and plot level information to investors anywhere in the world on real time basis and help them make informed decisions.
For the development of National Land Bank, Government intends to solicit the details of industrial land with plot level information, connectivity thereto, basic facilities, other facilities available and
2. 32 Earth Observation Sensors currently in orbit, providing space based information The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh said in a written reply in Rajya Sabha today that there are 32 earth observation sensors with advanced capabilities, currently in orbit, providing space based information.Five earth observation satellites and five
3. Private Sector Participation in Space Sector Government has created Indian National Space, Promotion &Authorization Centre (INSPACe), under Department of Space to encourage, promote and hand hold the private sector for their participation in Space Sector. Private players will also be able to use ISRO infrastructure through INSPACe.The decision of Government was conveyed to the Members of the scientific community elaborately, and scientific community welcomed the Government decision.
The role of New Space India Limited (NSIL) in the po
4. Workshop to mark 20 years of Himalayan Chandra Telescope to highlight the science it produced In the cold, dry desert of Ladakh, 4500 meters above the mean sea level, for two decades, the 2-m diameter optical-infrared Himalayan Chandra Telescope (HCT) at the Indian Astronomical Observatory (IAO) has been scanning the night sky in search of stellar explosions, comets, asteroids, and exo-planets.
The telescope remotely operated using a dedicated satellite communication link from the Centre for Research & Education in Science & Technology (CREST), Indian I
5. 13 Flying Training Organisations (FTOs) approved by DGCA to Provide Pilot Training for Drones As on 15 Sep 2020, 13 Flying Training Organisations (FTOs) have been approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) to provide pilot training for Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) or drones.
Draft Civil Aviation Requirements (CAR) Section 7, Series D, Part-I and draft Flying Training Circular (FTC) - 2 of 2020 have been published on the DGCA website for seeking public comments. Once the above mentioned CAR and FTC are approved, it would encourage more entities to seek permission
6. NTPC allowed to use drones for research and inspection of Thermal Power Projects Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have granted conditional exemption to National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) for the deployment of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) for carrying out research and inspection activities at Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Station, Madhya Pradesh, Gadarwara Super Thermal Power Plant, Madhya Pradesh, and Sipat Super Thermal Power Project, Chhattisgarh using drones.
Shri Amber Dubey, Joint Secretary, Ministry
7. New Atomic Power Plants During the last three years and the current year, the Government has accorded administrative approval and financial sanction for construction of twelve (12) nuclear power reactors - ten (10) indigenous 700 MW Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) to be set up in fleet mode & two (02) units of Light Water Reactors (LWRs) to be set up in cooperation with Russian Federation to enhance nuclear power capacity in the country. The details of these projects are given below:
8. Cast Google Meet to your TV If you’d like to use a different screen for Google Meet than your computer or mobile device screen, you can cast Meet to your Chromecast, Chromecast built-in TV, or Nest smart display. You’ll still use the camera, microphone and audio from your computer.
What you need
A TV with a connected Chromecast*, a Chromecast built-in TV**, or a Nest smart disp
9. Rajya Sabha passes Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 today Rajya Sabha passed Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 in New Delhi today. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act of 2014 and Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act, 2017 are the unique initiatives of the Government of India to impart knowledge in the field of Information Technology to provide solutions to the challenges faced by the country.The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 wa
10. Tips when hiring a software development company In an increasingly competitive market, the software and app development company is beginning to be in high demand. New technologies are the future. Society lives surrounded by all kinds of smart devices. As a result of this need, every day more people want to have their own app and/or software.
When you have the development of an app or software in mind, you must take a series of steps so that this project ends up being a reality. The first is to think about subcontracting a co
11. Get Ready to Learn RPA Blue Prism We are living in the midst of a digital era. Technology can enable us to automate business processes using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software rather than people, wherever possible. A technology for this purpose is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA can have a transformative impact on organizations by lowering costs, increasing reliability, and executing quickly. It can also let IT
12. Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate the summit Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020 on October 5 Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog are organizing a Global Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ from October 5-9, 2020. The Summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the august presence ofMinister of Electronics & IT, Communications and Law &Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, eminent global AI expert Professor R
13. India has Air Bubble Agreements with 10 Countries India has entered into Air Bubble agreements with 10 countries viz. USA, Canada, France, Germany, UK, Maldives, UAE, Qatar, Afghanistan and Bahrain, till 13.09.2020.
The essential details of Air Bubbles agreements are as follows:
1. These are temporary agreements between two countries aimed at restarting commercial passenger services when regular international flights are suspended as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
14. National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is boosting high power computing in the country India is fast expanding its supercomputer facilities and developing the capacity to manufacture its own supercomputers in the country.
The National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is rapidly boosting high power computing in the country through its various phases to meet the increasing computational demands of academia, researchers, MSMEs, and startups in areas like oil exploration, flood prediction as also genomics, and drug discovery.
With the infrastructure planned in NSM Phase-I alre
15. The top Python developers in the United States Python is a Swiss Army Knife for programmers. It is a veteran programming language present in many applications and operating systems. We can find it running on servers, in iOS, Android, Linux, Windows or Mac applications. This is because it has a moderate learning curve and because its philosophy emphasizes offering a readable code syntax.
It is a versatile multiplatform and multiparadigm programming language that stands out for its readable and clean code. On
17. Education Minister virtually attends Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology Union Minister of Education Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually attended Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology (Department of Higher Education) as Chief Guest today. Union Minister of State for Education Shri Sanjay Dhotre also attended the event through video conferencing as Guest of Honor.
The Commission has done important work in the creation and development of Scientific and Technical Terminology for Hindi and other Indi
18. 11 Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Students
The Most Popular Digital Education Tools For Teachers And Learners
Hundreds of digital education tools have been created with the purpose of giving autonomy to the student, improving the administration of academic processes, encouraging collaboration, and facilitating communication
19. CSIR-CMERI comes up with High Flow Rate Water Purification Technology for Fluoride and Iron Removal NEED OF THE TECHNOLOGY:
The contamination of fluoride and iron in drinking water is increasing day by day. Iron is the most abundant trace element in human body, responsible for accomplishment of vital biological functions such as gastrointestinal processes and the regulation of body temperature. But when iron level in water is beyond 0.3 ppm (as per WHO guideline), it shows several adverse effects including liver disease, irregular heart rhythm and neuronal disorder etc.
20. Swimming Fraternity welcomes resumption of Olympic training with sport-specific SOP issued by Sports Ministry The Indian swimming fraternity has welcomed the decision to reopen swimming pools across the country. On Friday, the Sports Ministry issued the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) outlining use of swimming pools for competitive swimmers. In its order dated September 30, the Union Home Ministry allowed for the reopening of swimming pools except for those in containment zones.
Virdhawal Khade one of 6 Indian swimmers who has achieved the Olympic qualification B mark and who participated in the 20
21. Successful Flight Test of SMART Supersonic Missile Assisted Release of Torpedo (SMART) has been successfully flight tested today 5th Oct 2020 at 1145 hrs from Wheeler Island off the coast of Odisha. All the mission objectives including missile flight upto the range and altitude, separation of the nose cone, release of Torpedo and deployment of Velocity Reduction Mechanism (VRM) have been met perfectly.
The tracking stations (Radars, Electro Optical Systems) along the coast and the telemetry stations including down range ships
25. CSIR-KPIT demonstrates Hydrogen Fuel Cell fitted car Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and KPIT successfully ran trials of India’s first Hydrogen Fuel Cell (HFC) prototype car running on an indigenously developed fuel cell stack at CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune. The fuel cell is a low temperature PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) type Fuel Cell that operates at 65-75 degree centigrade, which is suitable for vehicular applications.
28 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC3 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
30 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
36 Specialist Officer Recruitment UCO Bank 2020#Bank21 Days Remaining for Apply Specialist Officer Recruitment UCO Bank 2020
UCO Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank having headquartered in Kolkata invites Online applications in the prescribed format for recruitment to the various government job vacancy posts in Specialized category in JMG Scale-I and MMG Scale-II in the Specialist Officer cadre in various specialist disciplines.
Specialist Officer Recruitment in UCO Bank 2020
37 IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020#Bank13 Days Remaining for Apply IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020
It has been decided by IBPS to reopen the registration window and invite applications for 9th (IXth) online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Group-A Officers and Multipurpose Office-Assistants (Clerical cadre) Posts in the Participating Organisations in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01/07/2020.
38 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13/2020#UPSC16 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 12/11/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially System Analyst cum Computer Programmer and Foreman etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 13/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13 ...