The State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, and Haryana have providedand offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy (CRIYN) in their respective States through Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH.
So far, the Government has released funds for establishment of three CRIs in Haryana, Karnataka and Odisha. The details of the funds provided by the Government and its utilization in these states are as under:-
Rs. 59.21 Crore
Rs. 56.55 Crore
Rs. 59.67 Crore
Rs. 56.35 Crore
Rs. 1.58 Crore
Rs. 0.09 Crore
The steps taken by the Government to promote Yoga & Naturopathy across the world are as under: -
Under Central Sector Scheme for promotion of International Cooperation, (IC Scheme), the Ministry of AYUSH undertakes various measures to promote & propagate AYUSH systems of medicine including Yoga and Naturopathy globally. Ministry of AYUSH deputes AYUSH experts to foreign countries to participate in international meetings, conferences, training programmes, seminars and on special assignment of the Government of India for promotion and propagation of AYUSH Systems. Financial assistance is also provided for presentation of AYUSH related scientific research papers in international conferences, workshops, seminar etc.
Consequent to unanimous adoption of 21st June as International Day of Yoga (IDY) in the year 2015, Ministry of AYUSH has been organizing International yoga conference every year. Ministry organized an “International Conference on Yoga for Heart- care” during 15-16 November 2019 in Mysore. Nearly 1000 Indian and foreign delegates including 35 Yoga experts/ enthusiasts from around 17 countries participated in the conference. The event provided the foreign participants the opportunity to capture and understand various dimensions of Yoga and to help them further propagate the same in their respective countries.
Ministry of AYUSH has been providing technical support to Indian Missions abroad every year for celebration of 21st June as International day of Yoga across the globe. IDY had been celebrated in 189 countries at 820 Global locations other than India in 2019.
As a result of concerted efforts made by the Ministry of AYUSH in collaboration with Ministry of Culture and Ministry of External Affairs, Yoga has been inscribed in the UNESCO's representative list as the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity on 1st December, 2016, which would further propagate ideas of peace and tolerance with other countries.
Ministry of AYUSH though Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) offers scholarships every year to the eligible foreign nationals from 98 countries for pursuing undergraduate (UG), and Ph. D courses in premier Yoga Institutes in India. 33 AYUSH Information Cells have been set up by the Ministry in 30 countries to disseminate authentic information about AYUSH systems of Medicine including Yoga and Naturopathy.
This information was given by the Minister of Health and Family Welfare Dr. Harsh Vardhan in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha today.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Union Education Minister releases a compilation of initiatives by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually released a compilation of initiatives undertaken by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic here today.
The Minister noted that in the year 2020-21, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented public health emergency, affecting almost all countries and territories globally. He further said that the pandemic has led to severe disruptions in normal life,and has impacted children and also affected the
2. National Organ Donation Day celebrated in Health Ministry Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare today chaired multiple eventsto mark National Organ Donation Day.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan addressed CRPF jawans on an event to mark the culmination of a massive voluntary campaign that was launched by CRPF on 14th August this year to bring awareness about organ donation among its nearly three and a half lakh jawans in collaboration with All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi and Organ Retrieval Banking Organization (ORB
4. Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace
83% of survey participants from India are more interested in online learning/training since the pandemic
79% survey participants from India say technology should play a major role in workplace safety
53% of survey participants from India say that they would switch jobs if it meant they could work remotely
6. Commencement of Yoga Break at Work Place by the Ministry of AYUSH from today Activities for promoting the “Yoga Break” protocol of the Ministry of AYUSH, which were suspended after the onset of the Covid-19 protocol, have been resumed with effect from today. This five minute protocol is intended to introduce people at the work place to Yoga, and also to help them to take a break from the work schedule and to refresh and re-focus.
Yoga is an ancient Indian discipline intended to bring balance and well being of individuals to the physical, mental,
7. Tele-Medicine Platform for Health Care Delivery Public health is a state subject. Under the National Health Mission (NHM), support is being provided to States/UTs to strengthen their healthcare systems including Tele-consultation services based on requirements posed by the States in their Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs).
eSanjeevani Telemedicine solution developed by CDAC-Mohali is being rolled out under Ayushman Bharat – Health & Wellness Centres program.
8. Indigenous Manufacturing of Medical Equipments India is 86% import-dependent on Medical Devices/equipments. The various segments of devices/equipments imported are Electronics Equipment, Surgical Instruments, Conusumable& Disposables, IVD Reagent and Implants.
Various schemes/initiatives have been formulated to promote domestic manufacturing of medical devices/equipments and attract large investment in the sector:
National Biopharma Mission.
DBT-AMTZ COMManD [Covid-19 Medtech Manufacturing Development] Conso
9. Reduction in Tobacco usage Several steps have been taken by the Government to reduce the prevalence of tobacco use. Some of the major steps are as under;
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has enacted a comprehensive legislation, namely the Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products (Prohibition of Advertisement and Regulation of Trade and Commerce, Production, Supply and Distribution) Act, 2003 (COTPA 2003) to discourage the consumption of tobacco products in order to protect the masses from the health hazar
10. National Bio-Material Centre National Biomaterial Centre has been established at National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisation (NOTTO), Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, an organisation under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and is fully functional.
The Government of India is implementing National Organ Transplant Programme (NOTP) to promote organ donation across the country. Under this programme, an apex level National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisa
11. Stimulus Package for COVID-19 The Central Government, on 26th March, 2020 announced a relief package under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana”, totaling Rs.1.70 lakh crore for the poor to help them fight the battle against Corona Virus. Around 42 crore poor people have received financial assistance of Rs. 68, 820 crore under this scheme.
Central Government allowed the State Governments to use the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) on 14th March, 2020 for taking measures for quarantine facilities,&nbs
12. Liposuction in Hyderabad, India | Dr YV Rao Clinic Dear excessive fat,
Nobody likes you! Why do you make way into my body without my consent?
Excessive fat around the waist and chubbiness in the thighs and back is not physically appealing. People
may call you but some might even take offense. While body shaming is not okay, but
maintaining healthy weight is important.
Some people do not gain weight after eating a lot of junk and others put on weight just by breathing air!
It is the true story
13. AYUSH Ministry supports a novel e-marathon as part of the Ayush for Immunity Campaign The Ministry of AYUSH has joined hands with Rajagiri College of Social Sciences and Rajagiri Business School, Kochi to organise a novel e-marathon, as a part of the Ministry’s three-month campaign called “Ayush for Immunity”, focussing on desirable health-promotive and disease preventive steps. Combining technology, physical run, charity and wellness programs, this e-event is expected to add positivity and good health to the lives of the participants.
14. AYUSH Ministry organized National webinar on Nutrition Science and Advancements As part of the “AYUSH for Immunity” campaign of the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, a webinar on Nutrition Science and Advancements, titled POSHAN AAHAR was conducted recently. Experts, researchers, Clinical Nutritionists, Surgeons and Yoga& Naturopathy physicians were participated in the webinar. The webinar was organised by the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of AYUSH.
The first session was by Prof Kalida
15. Historic reform in Medical Education: National Medical Commission (NMC) constituted Historic reform in the field of medical education has been effectedby the Union Government with the constitution of the National Medical Commission (NMC), along with four Autonomous Boards. With this, the decades old institution of the Medical Council of India (MCI) stands abolished. Along with NMC, the four Autonomous Boards ofUG and PG Medical Education Boards, Medical Assessment and Rating Board, and Ethics and Medical Registration Board have also been constituted to help the NMC in day to day functio
17. Prime Minister to Review Status and Preparedness of COVID response and management in 7 High Focus States/UTs tomorrow Prime Minister will chair a high level virtual meeting with the Chief Ministers and Health Ministers of seven COVID high burden States/UT to review the status and preparedness of COVID response and management, tomorrow, 23rd September 2020.
These States/UT are Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Punjab.
More than 63% of the Active Cases of the country are concentrated in these seven States/ UT. They also account for 65.5% of the total confirmed
18. Measures for welfare of Pensioners during COVID-19 The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh said in a written reply in Rajya Sabha today that several measures have been taken for the benefit of pensioners during COVID-19.
The Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, ever since the lockdown due to unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, has been taking various initiatives for the pensioners
19. Impact of Coronavirus The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has severely impacted some of the major economies of the world. It has affected countries across the globe including some of the major players like USA, European Union, UK, and India.Both World Bank and IMF estimate contraction in global GDP for FY 2020-21 due to the spillover effects of the lockdown to curb the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. Various sectors were affected due to the nation-wide lockdown. However, after the lockdown was relaxed, we see significant improvement
20. Institute- Industry collaboration to boost development of devices for osteoarthritis & diabetic foot ulcer Development of orthotic devices may soon receive a boost with a Kerala based scientific institution collaborating with a Mohali based private manufacturer for co-development of such devices catering to clinical conditions such as osteoarthritis and diabetic foot ulcer.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala (SCTIMST), an Institute of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has signed
21. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
22. Health challenges being solved through holistic methods with integrated medicine systems: PM Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today dedicated two future-ready national premier Ayurveda institutions to the nation to mark celebration of the 5th Ayurveda Day, here today through video conferencing. The Prime Minister dedicated to the nation the Institute of Teaching & Research in Ayurveda (ITRA), Jamnagar as an Institution of National Importance (INI), and the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur as a D
23. Steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer The Government has taken many steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer. The Government has set-up Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) as an autonomous organization, with the mandate to undertake research in Ayurvedic healthcare services.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has undertaken research related to Cancer also involved in drug development and documentation of medical practices as per following det
24. Yoga in Helping Recovery of COVID-19 Patients The Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), has undertaken a research project to verify the efficacy of Yoga in facilitating early recovery of COVID – 19 patients in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Rishikesh and RML Hospital, Delhi.
Due to stringent restrictions on mass gatherings arising from the contagious nature of COVID-19, the theme for International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2020 was adopted as ‘Yoga at Home,
25. Food inflation As per Consumer Price Index compiled by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI), the food inflation was 5.1% in September, 2019 which had gone up 14.12% in December, 2019. In January, 2020, the food inflation was 13.63%. As per the latest available figure, food inflation in July, 2020 was 9.62% (Provisional). Food inflation captures the year-on-year increase in the indices of food items in the consumption basket.
The Government has taken various measures from tim
26 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research6 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
27 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC16 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
28 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research4 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
29 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh4 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
31 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar15 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
32 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
36 Recruitment in KVIC 2020#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. KVIC invites Online Applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Directors and Deputy Directors in KVIC. (Advt. No. KVIC/Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21)
37 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand12 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
38 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment in SBI#Bank5 Days Remaining for Apply State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of the following 2000 Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis for the year 2020-21. (Advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12)
SBI, a Fortune 500 company, has an overseas presence t ...
40 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 15/2020 #UPSC18 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 17/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Statistical Officer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 15/2020).