Government has decided for introducing a comprehensive and integrated ‘National Fisheries Policy, 2020’ by integrating the National Policy on Marine Fisheries, 2017 (NPMF), the Draft National Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture Policy (NIFAP) and the Draft National Mariculture Policy (NMP) along with the elements of Post Harvest.
The Guidelines for regulating Coastal Aquaculture appended to the Coastal Aquaculture Authority Rules, 2005 under the Coastal Aquaculture Authority Act, 2005 provides various measures, which inter alia include environment impact assessment, environment monitoring and management plan, waste water management and integrated coastal zone management in order to address the environmental issues and to ensure environmentally responsible and socially accepted aquaculture in coastal areas.
Government of India has announced a new dedicated scheme for fisheries sector namely Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) under Atmanirbhar Bharat COVID-19 Relief Package. The Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) under its various components provide financial assistance for traditional fishers including fish workers for various enlisted activities in the scheme including livelihood and nutritional support for socio-economically backward active traditional fishers’ families during fishing ban/lean period for conservation of fisheries resources.
This answer was given by the Minister of State for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Shri Pratap Chandra Sarangi in a written reply.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Remarkable translation agencies in the United States Whenever you need translation services in the United States, you are conscious that there are thousands option all over the country. You must be careful, because although there are many awesome ones, there are a lot of low-quality ones.
One the most remarkable agencies is Pangeanic. This agency headquarters is actually located abroad, in the city of Valencia, in Spain. In the United States, it has two offices, in San Francisco and in Boston. It also has offices
2. New Initiative in Defence Sector First batch of five Rafale aircraft has been inducted and operationalised at Air Force Station Ambala. Induction ceremony was conducted on 10th September, 2020.
Short Service Commission (SSC) women officers are being considered for, and granted Permanent Commission (PC) in all branches of the IAF based on cadre vacancies, willingness, suitability, medical fitness and merit as per policies in vogue. As on 1st September, 2020, 372 women SSC officers (excluding Medical/Dental branches)
3. Rise in Price of Essential Items Details of retail inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI), brought out by M/o Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) from January to August 2019 and current year 2020 is as follows-
Consumer Price Index (Inflation %)
4. Allocation of funds to States under ANBP and PMGKP The Government has made a provision of Rs. 40,000 crore under MGNREGA Scheme through Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Package (ANBP) to provide employment to the needy workers, in addition to allocation of Rs. 61,500 crore under MGNREGA for Financial Year 2020-21. This was stated by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP), the Government paid 12% employe
5. E-Commerce Retail Companies Representations alleging violations of extant laws by e-commerce companies, have been received. In this regard, representations received are being examined by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and certain alleged contraventions under the FDI Policy, are also being investigated against certain e-commerce retail companies under provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 by the Directorate of Enforcement. Further, several complaints against e-commerce entities, includi
6. Measures to Boost Industrial Growth Rate Industrial growth depends on a number of factors including structural, external, fiscal and industrial factors. The moderation in India’s industrial growth coincides with deceleration in growth of global output. The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has severely impacted some of the major economies of the world. It has affected countries across the globe including some of the major players like USA, European Union, UK, and India. Both World Bank and IMF estimate contraction in global GD
7. National Fisheries Policy (2020) Government has decided for introducing a comprehensive and integrated ‘National Fisheries Policy, 2020’ by integrating the National Policy on Marine Fisheries, 2017 (NPMF), the Draft National Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture Policy (NIFAP) and the Draft National Mariculture Policy (NMP) along with the elements of Post Harvest.
The Guidelines for regulating Coastal Aquaculture appended to the Coastal Aquaculture Authority Rules, 2005 under the Coastal Aquaculture Authority Act, 2005
8. Prices of Petrol/Diesel Prices of petrol and diesel have been made market-determined with effect from 26.06.2010 and 19.10.2014 respectively. Since then, the Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) take appropriate decision on pricing of petrol and diesel, in line with international product prices and other market conditions. The OMCs have not only increased but also decreased the prices of petrol and diesel, in line with changes in international prices and rupee dollar exchange rate.
The prices of petrol and die
9. Embassy Group forays into Senior Living Embassy Group forays into Senior Living
~ Partners with Columbia Pacific Communities, India’s largest senior living community operator ~
Mumbai, October 13, 2020: Embassy Group, India’s leading real estate developer, forays into a new asset class, senior living, to cater to senior citizens in the country. The current pandemic situation has f
10. Some of the best translation agencies in the US There are many types of business translations services. These include all type of corporations, from small businesses to large organizations, as its clients. They also include different type of documents related to document processes, such as conference presentations, contract negotiations, marketing material and client meetings, among many others.
As a result of the current economic climate, a business translation takes on special relevance for companies looki
11. KVIC's Use of Paper Packaging in Online Sales Earns Public Accolades Khadi and Village Industries Commission’s (KVIC) venture into the E-Commerce industry just two months ago is using handmade paper packaging materials from day one to prevent plastic pollution that is along the Khadi’s principle of “Green Chemistry''.
KVIC is specifically using handmade paper envelopes/packets and handmade carton boxes for packaging of articles except for liquid materials where plastic wraps are nominally used to prevent an
12. Festive Cheer- agarbathi industry TO WITNESS 30% rise in Sales this Festive Season FORECASTS AIAMA Festive Cheer- agarbathi industry TO WITNESS 30% rise in Sales this Festive Season FORECASTS AIAMA
Mumbai 14 October, 2020: With the festive season setting in, All India Agarbathi Manufacturers Association (AIAMA) estimates a 30% increase in consumption. This will bring cheer to theAgarbathimanufactures, thereby helping support the lakhs of underprivileged women dependent on the industry.
13. FDI IN DEFENCE SECTOR In May, 2001, the Defence Industry sector, which was hitherto reserved for the public sector, was opened up to 100% for Indian private sector participation, with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) up to 26% both subject to licensing. Further, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Press Note No. 5 (2016 Series), allowed FDI under automatic route upto 49% and above 49% through government route wherever it was likely to result in access to moder
15. 63 AMRUT Projects worth Rs 693 Crore completed; 73 Projects worth Rs 1,875 Crore under implementation in Haryana Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) was informed that out of 136 projects taken up by the State of Haryana, 63 projects costing Rs. 693 crore have been completed and 73 projects worth Rs 1,875 crore are under implementation. The total approved State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) was Rs 2,566 crore for the state of Haryana. During an online review meeting with the senior officials of the states of Punjab, Haryana and UT of Chandigarh, Secretary MoHUA appreciated
16. Ease of Doing Business The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) in coordination with Governments of States and Union Territories (UTs), is working on improving business regulatory environment in States and UTs. The exercise involves identifying reforms which bring Ease of Doing Business (EoDB), in consultation with the States and UTs. Once identified, these reforms are compiled into an Action Plan and shared with States and UTs for its imple
17. ₹ 95,480 croregross GST revenue collected in September The gross GST revenue collected in the month of September, 2020 is ₹ 95,480 crore of which CGST is ₹ 17,741 crore, SGST is ₹ 23,131 crore, IGST is ₹ 47,484 crore (including ₹ 22,442 crore collected on import of goods) and Cess is ₹7,124 crore (including ₹ 788 crore collected on import of goods).
The government has settled ₹ 21,260 crore to CGST and ₹ 16,997 crore to SGST from IGST as regular settlement. The total revenue earned by Central Government and the State Governments a
18. Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21 The Government of India, in consultation withthe Reserve Bank of India, has decided to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds. The Sovereign Gold Bonds will be issued in six tranches from October 2020 to March 2021as per the calendar specified below:
19. The importance of translation services for companies Is your business strong in the country and you want to expand it globally? Global exposure is only possible if you prepare for it. Business communication with multiple countries requires expertise and precision. Whether you are in the public or private sector, you need professional translation services for more than one language.
What are the advantages of using translation agencies?
Better communication with customers: If your company needs to communicate
21. Ministry of MSME re-activates the micro-industrialization process in Rural India A few days ago, Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), had announced expanding and doubling the support to Artisans who might be interested in making Agarbatti. Taking these efforts further, the Ministry has now come out with new guidelines for two more schemes which include ‘Pottery Activity’ and ‘Beekeeping Activity'.
These new initiatives of the Ministry with beneficiary oriented Self-Employment schemes, are aimed at rejuvenating the grass root econ
22. 37 Mega Food Parks in 23 States/UTs approved Ministry of Food Processing Industries is implementing Mega Food Park Scheme (MFPS) to create modern infrastructure for the food processing industries since 2008. This scheme is now a component of the new Central Sector Umbrella Scheme– Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana (PMKSY). The Mega Food Park Scheme (MFPS) aims at providing modern infrastructure facilities for food processing along the value chain from farm to market.
As on date, Ministry has accorded final approval to 37 MFPs in 2
23. Production of Ethanol The ethanol procured for ethanol blended petrol by Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) in the last three years is as under:
Ethanol Supply Year (ESY)*
Quantity (in crore litre)
25. Boosting The Growth of Industries Promotion of industries is a continuous and ongoing effort of the Government. Government has taken a number of steps, in addition to the ongoing schemes, to boost the growth of industries. The measures taken in a few important areas are highlighted below:
Atmanirbhar Package to boost Industrial growth has been announced by the Government for Rs. 20.97 lakh crore with bold reforms in a number of sectors. The Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (
27 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC0 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
37 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat11 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
40 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama#Jobs7 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama
Sarkari Naukri Vacancy NSD Delhi
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, a fully funded autonomous organisation of the Government of India invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment 2020 of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Non-Faculty Staff in NSD Delhi. (Advertisement No. NSDREC2020).