Realizing the impact that COVID-19 may have on the mental health of the people, including children, the Government has taken a number of initiatives to provide psychosocial support during COVID-19. These initiatives include:
Setting up of a 24/7 helpline to provide psychosocial support, by mental health professionals, to the entire affected population, divided into different target groups viz children, adult, elderly, women and healthcare workers.
Issuance of guidelines/ advisories on management of mental health issues, catering to different segments of the society.
Advocacy through various media platforms in the form of creative and audio-visual materials on managing stress and anxiety, and promoting an environment of support and care for all.
Issuance of detailed guidelines by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru- "Mental Health in the times of COVID-19 Pandemic - Guidance for General Medical and Specialized Mental Health Care Settings".
All the guidelines, advisories and advocacy material can be accessed on Ministry of Health and Family Welfare website under “Behavioural Health – Psychosocial helpline” (https://www.mohfw.gov.in/)
Online capacity building of health workers by NIMHANS in providing psychosocial support and training through (iGOT)-Diksha platform.
Lack of sufficient mental health professionals is one of the challenges faced in the mental healthcare service delivery. The year-wise, State-wise details of mental health practitioners however is not maintained centrally.
With a view to augment the availability of qualified manpower in field of mental health, the Government, under NMHP, is implementing manpower development schemes for establishment of Centres of Excellence and strengthening/ establishment of Post Graduate (PG) Departments in mental health specialties. Till date, support has been provided for establishment of 25 Centres of Excellence and strengthening/ establishment of 47 Post Graduate (PG) Departments in mental health specialties in the country.
The Government is also augmenting the availability of manpower to deliver mental healthcare services in the underserved areas of the country by providing online training courses to various categories of general healthcare medical and para medical professionals through the Digital Academies established at the three Central Mental Health Institutes namely National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bengaluru, Lokopriya Gopinath Bordoloi Regional Institute of Mental Health, Tezpur, Assam, and Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi.
The Minister of State (Health and Family Welfare), Sh Ashwini Kumar Choubey stated this in a written reply in the Rajya Sabha here today.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Description Of Super Tadarise: Super tadarise is one of the greatest medicines for the treatment & elimination of sexual dysfunction for males. Super Tadarise facilitates the ability to achieve excitation in an unreasonably short period of time, it takes only 30 minutes of time to start an appliance to allow a man to achieve an erection naturally.
What Is Super Tadarise?
Buy super tadarise is a tablet that is available in the form of oral
2. Description Of Super Tadarise: Super tadarise is one of the greatest medicines for the treatment & elimination of sexual dysfunction for males. Super Tadarise facilitates the ability to achieve excitation in an unreasonably short period of time, it takes only 30 minutes of time to start an appliance to allow a man to achieve an erection naturally.
What Is Super Tadarise?
Buy super tadarise is a tablet that is available in the form of oral
3. Breast Lift Surgery in Delhi Low Cost | Dr Kashyap Clinic
Loose and sagging breasts concern women. This can be due to weight fluctuations, pregnancy, aging, or may be heredity. Breast lift surgery will help you to tighten and lift the breasts, to give a more youthful appearance.
For more info visit www.bestbreastsurgeryindia.com or call now on 9958221983 / 81 to book your free
4. Access to Nutritious Food Under the Anganwadi Services Scheme, supplementary nutrition is provided to children in the age group of 6 months to 6 years in the form of Take Home Ration to children (6 months to 3 years) and Morning Snacks and Hot Cooked Meal to children (3 – 6 years). The scheme is universal and open to all the eligible beneficiaries.
Under POSHAN Abhiyaan, comprehensive communication plan & IEC materials have been developed and intensive Mass Media Campaign is conducted through various mass medi
6. India overtakes USA to become No.1 in terms of global COVID 19 recoveries In a landmark global achievement, India has overtaken USA and become the top country in terms of global COVID-19 recoveries.
India has reported the highest number of total recoveries with more than 42 lakh (42,08,431) COVID patients recovered and discharged. India now accounts for close to 19% of the total global recoveries. This has strongly pushed the national Recovery Rate to nearly 80% (79.28%).
7. Improve erection quality and prolong love making session with Tadalafil 20 mg Men are under tremendous stress in current times due to unbearable work pressure and cut throat competition at their workplace. They have to work late at night at odd hours to accomplish their target, in order to save their jobs and to rise high in their professional career. When such people reach home after a long and tiring day at the workplace, they are unable to perform satisfactory lovemaking with their female partner in the bedroom due to stress, fatigue and loss of libido.
Such men neith
8. eSanjeevani OPD of Health Ministry completes 3 lakh tele-consultations within six months of launch eSanjeevani OPD platform of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has completed 3 lakh tele-consultations. This landmark milestone has been achieved within a short period of six months since its launch.
eSanjeevani OPD services have enabled patient-to-doctor telemedicine in midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has helped in containing the spread of COVID by ensuring physical distancing and has simultaneously enabled provisions for non-COVID essential healthcare. The number of high tele-consulta
10. Giloy: Benefits and Uses Giloy: Benefits and Uses
For centuries, we have been trying to make our life healthy with the resources set by nature, one of these herbs is also considered as Giloy. Which is not only used in Ayurvedic herbs, but Giloy is also being used in today's medicines. It was commonly used to treat fever, increase digestibility, etc. Although the stem of Giloy is most useful, we can
12. Impact of Coronavirus The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has severely impacted some of the major economies of the world. It has affected countries across the globe including some of the major players like USA, European Union, UK, and India.Both World Bank and IMF estimate contraction in global GDP for FY 2020-21 due to the spillover effects of the lockdown to curb the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. Various sectors were affected due to the nation-wide lockdown. However, after the lockdown was relaxed, we see significant improvement
13. Institute- Industry collaboration to boost development of devices for osteoarthritis & diabetic foot ulcer Development of orthotic devices may soon receive a boost with a Kerala based scientific institution collaborating with a Mohali based private manufacturer for co-development of such devices catering to clinical conditions such as osteoarthritis and diabetic foot ulcer.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala (SCTIMST), an Institute of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has signed
14. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
15. Yoga in Helping Recovery of COVID-19 Patients The Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), has undertaken a research project to verify the efficacy of Yoga in facilitating early recovery of COVID – 19 patients in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Rishikesh and RML Hospital, Delhi.
Due to stringent restrictions on mass gatherings arising from the contagious nature of COVID-19, the theme for International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2020 was adopted as ‘Yoga at Home,
16. Treatment of Non-COVID-19 Patients During Pandemic The patients who were not suffering from Corona but still have been treated in AIIMS and Central Government run hospitals in IPD as well as in OPD after 24th March, 2020 in the country is given in Annexure.
As per the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates 2016-17 (latest available), public expenditure on health as a percentage of GDP is 1.2%.
No such patient who was already admitted in AIIMS or Central Government run hospitals whether serious/critical or non-serious was disch
17. Tele-Medicine Platform for Health Care Delivery Public health is a state subject. Under the National Health Mission (NHM), support is being provided to States/UTs to strengthen their healthcare systems including Tele-consultation services based on requirements posed by the States in their Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs).
eSanjeevani Telemedicine solution developed by CDAC-Mohali is being rolled out under Ayushman Bharat – Health & Wellness Centres program.
18. Food inflation As per Consumer Price Index compiled by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI), the food inflation was 5.1% in September, 2019 which had gone up 14.12% in December, 2019. In January, 2020, the food inflation was 13.63%. As per the latest available figure, food inflation in July, 2020 was 9.62% (Provisional). Food inflation captures the year-on-year increase in the indices of food items in the consumption basket.
The Government has taken various measures from tim
19. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic The Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying with a view to avoid adverse impact on fisheries due to COVID-19 pandemic lockdown in the country, had issued advisory to State Governments/Union Territories(UTs) to include fish and shrimp in the list of commodities to exempt from lockdown and also allow movement of fish and fish products, fish seed & fish feed for fish-farmers/fishers, aquaculture farms and other commercial establishments like aquarium shop etc. Besid
20. Incentives for ASHAs The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India has provisioned additional incentive of Rs. 1000 per month under the “India COVID 19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness Package” to ASHAs for undertaking COVID 19 related activities for the period of their engagement in this work. Further the benefit under “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package : Insurance Scheme for Health Workers Fighting COVID 19”, has been launched to provide an insurance cov
21. Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme Rapid molecular diagnostics are presently available at 1360 blocks across the country. State wise number of blocks with rapid molecular diagnostics is given below:
State wise number of blocks with rapid molecular diagnostics
22. National Bio-Material Centre National Biomaterial Centre has been established at National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisation (NOTTO), Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, an organisation under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and is fully functional.
The Government of India is implementing National Organ Transplant Programme (NOTP) to promote organ donation across the country. Under this programme, an apex level National Organ and Tissue Transplant Organisa
23. COVID-19 Fatalities amongst Healthcare Workers Health is a State subject. Such data is not maintained at Central level by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. However, database of those seeking relief under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Insurance Package” is maintained at national level.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare provided guideline on Infection Prevention and Control practices to the State Governments. Training was conducted for all the States in the month of March 2020. A training plan was also conveyed to Stat
24. Covid-19 Testing Labs According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organisation under the Department of Health Research, the total number of testing labs all over India authorised and set up for testing of Covid-19 for the months of March, April, May, June and July 2020, month-wise is as under:
25. Allocation of Funds to States for Battling COVID-19 Public health and hospitals being a State subject, the primary responsibility of treatment of COVID-19 patients lies with the respective State governments. States/UTs are using their own resources for COVID-19 management including for treatment of the patients and the details are not maintained centrally.
Besides this, States/UTs are being provided required technical and financial assistance under National Health Mission (NHM) for managing the COVID-19.
26 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC1 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
28 FSSAI invites application for engagingone Consultant/Young Professional (Legal)#Jobs0 Days Remaining for Apply he Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous statutory Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
FSSAI proposes to fill-up positions inviting applications from self-motivated professionals to be engaged on contract basis as ...