Details of the Foreign Contribution (FC) received and utilized by the associations registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) during the last 3 years are as under:-
Total FC received including interest on FC (Rupees in Cr.)
Total FC utilized
The details of Utilized FC by the FCRA registered associations are available online in Annual Returns of respective Association on the FCRA Portal of MHA www.fcraonline.nic.in.
It may be noted that FCRA registered Associations are required to file their Annual Returns by 31st December on completion of each financial year. For Financial Year 2019-20 the last date for filing Annual Return is 31st December 2020.
The Registration and Prior permission under The Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 is granted to associations/NGOs for 5 types of programmes i.e religious, social, economic, educational or cultural, as mandated under section 11 of the Act. The associations granted registration or prior permission have to mandatorily submit online the receipt and utilization of FC received by them.
The details of utilization of FC received and the purpose for which the FC is utilized are available online in the Annual Returns of the respective Association on the FCRA Portal www.fcraonline.nic.in.
A monitoring unit of FCRA Wing monitors the receipt and utilization of foreign contribution. Methods of monitoring include, inter-alia, scrutiny of Annual Returns, inputs from field agencies, on the spot audit and inspection of the accounts of FCRA Associations etc. Further in the new system of FCRA monitoring all annual returns are to be filed electronically. The Bank accounts of the FCRA registered associations have also been linked to the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) for better monitoring of flow of funds.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Nityanand Rai in a written reply to question in the Lok Sabha today.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Remarkable translation agencies in the United States Whenever you need translation services in the United States, you are conscious that there are thousands option all over the country. You must be careful, because although there are many awesome ones, there are a lot of low-quality ones.
One the most remarkable agencies is Pangeanic. This agency headquarters is actually located abroad, in the city of Valencia, in Spain. In the United States, it has two offices, in San Francisco and in Boston. It also has offices
2. E-Commerce Retail Companies Representations alleging violations of extant laws by e-commerce companies, have been received. In this regard, representations received are being examined by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and certain alleged contraventions under the FDI Policy, are also being investigated against certain e-commerce retail companies under provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 by the Directorate of Enforcement. Further, several complaints against e-commerce entities, includi
3. Measures to Boost Industrial Growth Rate Industrial growth depends on a number of factors including structural, external, fiscal and industrial factors. The moderation in India’s industrial growth coincides with deceleration in growth of global output. The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has severely impacted some of the major economies of the world. It has affected countries across the globe including some of the major players like USA, European Union, UK, and India. Both World Bank and IMF estimate contraction in global GD
4. Embassy Group forays into Senior Living Embassy Group forays into Senior Living
~ Partners with Columbia Pacific Communities, India’s largest senior living community operator ~
Mumbai, October 13, 2020: Embassy Group, India’s leading real estate developer, forays into a new asset class, senior living, to cater to senior citizens in the country. The current pandemic situation has f
5. Some of the best translation agencies in the US There are many types of business translations services. These include all type of corporations, from small businesses to large organizations, as its clients. They also include different type of documents related to document processes, such as conference presentations, contract negotiations, marketing material and client meetings, among many others.
As a result of the current economic climate, a business translation takes on special relevance for companies looki
6. FDI IN DEFENCE SECTOR In May, 2001, the Defence Industry sector, which was hitherto reserved for the public sector, was opened up to 100% for Indian private sector participation, with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) up to 26% both subject to licensing. Further, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Press Note No. 5 (2016 Series), allowed FDI under automatic route upto 49% and above 49% through government route wherever it was likely to result in access to moder
7. Foreign Funding to NGOs Details of the Foreign Contribution (FC) received and utilized by the associations registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) during the last 3 years are as under:-
Total FC received including interest on FC (Rupees in Cr.)
Total FC utilized
9. Rules for E-Commerce Entities Under Consumer Protection Act As per the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 notified under ConsumerProtection Act, 2019, an e-commerce entity is defined as any person who owns, operates or managesdigital or electronic facility or platform for electronic commerce, but does not include a seller offeringhis goods or services for sale on a marketplace e-commerce entity.
As per the Rule 4(1) of E-Commerce Rules, an e-commerce entity shall be a company incorporatedunder the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) or the Compani
10. Ease of Doing Business The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) in coordination with Governments of States and Union Territories (UTs), is working on improving business regulatory environment in States and UTs. The exercise involves identifying reforms which bring Ease of Doing Business (EoDB), in consultation with the States and UTs. Once identified, these reforms are compiled into an Action Plan and shared with States and UTs for its imple
11. ₹ 95,480 croregross GST revenue collected in September The gross GST revenue collected in the month of September, 2020 is ₹ 95,480 crore of which CGST is ₹ 17,741 crore, SGST is ₹ 23,131 crore, IGST is ₹ 47,484 crore (including ₹ 22,442 crore collected on import of goods) and Cess is ₹7,124 crore (including ₹ 788 crore collected on import of goods).
The government has settled ₹ 21,260 crore to CGST and ₹ 16,997 crore to SGST from IGST as regular settlement. The total revenue earned by Central Government and the State Governments a
12. Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21 The Government of India, in consultation withthe Reserve Bank of India, has decided to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds. The Sovereign Gold Bonds will be issued in six tranches from October 2020 to March 2021as per the calendar specified below:
13. Investment in Defence through FDI Route In May, 2001, the Defence Industry sector, which was hitherto reserved for the public sector, was opened up to 100% for Indian private sector participation, with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) up to 26% both subject to licensing. Further, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Press Note No.5 (2016 Series)’, has allowed FDI under automatic route upto 49% and above 49% through government route wherever it is likely to result in access
14. The importance of translation services for companies Is your business strong in the country and you want to expand it globally? Global exposure is only possible if you prepare for it. Business communication with multiple countries requires expertise and precision. Whether you are in the public or private sector, you need professional translation services for more than one language.
What are the advantages of using translation agencies?
Better communication with customers: If your company needs to communicate
17. Are you looking for Japanese translation services? Outside of Japan and the Okinawa islands, Japan is spoken as the first language by approximately two million people: immigrants who settled in Brazil (800,000 descendants of Japanese, the number of people whose mother tongue is Japanese is unknown), other countries from South America, Hawaii (180,000) and other parts of the United States.
Another 800,000 people who speak Japanese as their native language reside outside of Japan due to a temporary change of residence for business or educational
18. Finance Minister unveils Doorstep Banking Services and declares EASE 2.0 Index Results Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman today inaugurated Doorstep Banking Services by PSBs and participated in the awards ceremony to felicitate best performing banks on EASE Banking Reforms Index.
Secretary, Department of Financial Services Shri Debasish Panda and Chairman IBA, Shri Rajnish Kumar,were also present at the virtual event.
Doorstep Banking Services by PSBs
As part of the EASE
19. Turn Up the Brand Awareness Level with Bulk SMS Service Summary: Bulk SMS can be treated as a wise lesson that when used in the proper quantified and qualitative form it empowers sales, recognition of the brand, making it more impactful by knowing the likes and dislikes of your customers well in advance.
Brand recognition plays an important part in the money-making process; that is what smart businesses do. And to support this concept there are substantial marketing tools available that make this dream come true in a matter of some
20. RBI announces nine additional measures for strengthening the Economy "It is when the horizon is the darkest and human reason is beaten down to the ground that faith shines brightest and comes to our rescue."
RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das drew hope and inspiration from the 1929 statement of the Father of the Nation, as he announced yet another set of nine measures to smoothen the flow of finance and preserve financial stability in the turbulent and uncertain times ushered in by the COVID-19 pandemic. This follows the earlier sets of measures ann
21. Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA The Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA is an autonomous, self-regulatory body for the direct selling industry in India. The Association acts as an interface between the industry and policy-making bodies of the Government facilitating the cause of Direct Selling Industry in India.
IDSA strives to create and further an environment conducive to the growth of direct selling industry in India, partnering industry and government alike through advisory and consultative activities.
22. Japanese companies invited to invest in Indian Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry A webinar on ‘Medical Devices and API sector: Challenges & Emerging Opportunities’ was held on 22nd May, 2020 at 11.30 am for business and trade collaboration between India and Japan in the post COVID-19 scenario. The webinar was organized by the Embassy of India, Tokyo in partnership with the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India.
Mr. Sanjay Kumar Verma, Ambassador of India to Japan shared his valuable thoughts on the golden opp
23. Local to Global: Khadi Masks to Hit Foreign Markets The widely popular Khadi face mask is set to go “global”. The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) will now explore the possibility of exporting the Khadi cotton and silk face masks to foreign countries after the Ministry of Commerce and Industries lifted the ban on export of non-medical/ non-surgical masks of all types. A notification in this regard was issued on May 16, by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
The move comes days after the Prime Minister Shri
25. ESIC Further Extends Period for Filing ESI Contribution The country is dealing with a very challenging situation due to COVID-19 Pandemic. Many establishments are temporarily closed and workers are unable to work. In line with the relief measures being extended by Government to business entities and workers, Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has undertaken following relief measures for its stakeholders specially Employers and Insured Persons, besides strengthening its medical resources to fight COVID-19.