Part 1: Building Skills for Reading Comprehension Section 1: Reading Comprehension
1. Introduction Read More and More
2. The Seven Dimension Approach to Better Reading Skills
3. Theory of Reading Comprehension
4. Illustrative CAT Passages (Solved)
5. Level of Difficulty- I
6. Level of Difficulty-II
7. Previous Years’ Questions from CAT
8. Flavour of Exams Part 2: Verbal Ability Section 1: Vocabulary
1. Word List I—High Frequency Words
2. Word List II—Medium Frequency Words
3. Word List III—Low Frequency Words
4. Roots, Prefixes, Suffixes and Foreign Words
5. Words and Phrases often Confused Section 2: Vocabulary-Based Questions
8. Odd Man Out
9. Analogies Section 3: Fill in the Blanks
Block 1: Theory
Block 2: LODs and CAT Questions
11. Level of Difficulty—I
12. Level of Difficulty—II
13. Previous Years’ Questions from CAT
13A. Flavour of Exams Section 4: Paragraph Jumbles
Block 1: Theory
14. Paragraph Jumbles
15. Practice Exercises on Paragraph Jumbles
Block 1: LODs and CAT Questions
16. Level of Difficulty—I
17. Level of Difficulty—II
18. Level of Difficulty—III
19. Previous Years’ Questions from CAT
19A.Flavour of Exams Section 5: Sentence Correction
20. Sentence Correction
20A.Flavour of Exams
21. Fact, Inference, and Judgement Section 6: New Verbal Question Types in CAT
22A. Phrasal Verbs
22B. Phrasal Verbs
23. Paragraph Completion/ Last Sentence of the Paragraph
24. Irrelevant Statement Questions
25. Summary of the Passage Questions Part 3: Verbal Reasoning Section 1: Critical Reasoning
1. Critical Reasoning/Paragraph Comprehension
2. Previous Years’ Questions from CAT
2A. Flavour of Exams Part 4: CAT Papers (Real and Sample) Section 1: CAT Papers
1. CAT Paper 2006 VARC Section Questions and Solutions
2. CAT Paper 2007 VARC Section Questions and Solutions
3. CAT Paper 2008 VARC Section Questions and Solutions
4. CAT Paper 2017 (Shift 1) VARC Section Questions and Solutions
5. CAT Paper 2017 (Shift 2) VARC Section Questions and Solutions
6. CAT Paper 2018 (Shift 1) VARC Section Questions and Solutions
7. CAT Paper 2018 (Shift 2) VARC Section Questions and Solutions
8. CAT Paper 2019 (Shift 1) VARC Section Questions and Solutions
9. CAT Paper 2019 (Shift 2) VARC Section Questions and Solutions Section 2: Model Test Paper
10. Model Test Papers (According to Latest Pattern)
Download How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension By Arun Sharma PDF Download Link visit https://www.examhotwire.com/download.php?file=pdf/how_to_prepare_for_verbal_ability_meenashi_upadhyay_arun_sharma.pdf
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (DECEMBER 1 - 15) E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (DECEMBER 1 - 15)Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has brought out a fortnightly titled "New India Samachar". New India Samachar is to provide you correct information about various initiatives taken by Government of India for benefit of the common people. While New India Samachar is not the government's mouthpiece, i
3. Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students
Mumbai, November 24, 2020: Unacademy, India’s leading learning platform, has announced the Go-For-Gold Initiative for Indian school students participating in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) 2021. The IOI is one of the most prestigious UNESCO-recognized Olympiads in programming and informatics for school students.
The Go-For-Gold Initiative was st
4. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
7. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
8. UPSEE answer key 2020 released at upsee.nic.in, heres how to check r. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has released the answer key of the UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the UPSEE exam can check the answer key online at upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2020 exam was conducted on September 20, 2020, at various centres.
11. National Webinar on Internationalisation of Higher Education under Shiksha Parv A National Webinar on ‘Internationalisation of Higher Education’ was conducted today by Department of Higher Education and University Grants Commission. Government of India has recently launched National Education Policy-2020 making way for large scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors. Ministry of Education is organising series of Webinars as part of ‘Shikshak Parv’ starting from 8th S
12. Free EBook Resources
FreeBookSpot is an online source of free ebooks download with 4485 FREE E-BOOKS in 96 categories which up to 71,97 GB.
13. SBI Clerk Mains Result declared for waitlist at sbi.co.in he State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the results of the Clerk Mains 2019-20 examination on the official website of the bank. Candidates who appeared in the SB Mains 2019 examiation are advised to visit the official website of the Bank - sbi.co.in - to check their result.
The SBI released the provisional waiting list of Clerk Mains Result 2019-20 on its website against non-joining and resignation.
The SBI Clerk Mains Exam was held on August 10, 2019, and September 20,
14. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
15. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
16. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
19. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
20. 16,99,931 School Heads and Teachers have been trained under NISHTHA in 2019-20: Education Minister The Department of School Education and Literacy launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement on 21st August, 2019. The aim of this integrated teacher training programme was to build the capacities of around 42 lakh teachers and Heads of Schools, faculty members of SCERTs and DIETs and Block Resource Coordinat
21. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
25. Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society- Education Minister Government is committed to ensure equal access to online education for all sections of society. Online resources are provided through the various initiativesof the Government - SWAYAM, SwayamPrabha, DIKSHA, e-Pathshala, e-PGPathshala, Virtual Labs, National Digital Library (NDL) and National Repository of Open Educational Resources (NROER).A comprehensive initiative called PM eVIDYA has been initiated which unifies all efforts related to digital/online/on-air education to enable multi-mode acces
31 Recruitment in KVIC 2020#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. KVIC invites Online Applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Directors and Deputy Directors in KVIC. (Advt. No. KVIC/Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21)
33 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand6 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
37 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan22 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...
39 Professor Economics Management Recruitment in DTU Delhi 2020#Faculty & Teaching15 Days Remaining for Apply Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites online applications from talented individuals to recruitment and fill up the Sarkari Naukri Faculty vacancy posts of Professors in the disciplines of Economics and Management by direct mode of recruitment at the University School of Management & Entrepreneurship (USME) in DTU Delhi. (Advt. No. F.DTU/Recruitment/03-2020/F-885/1475)
DTU Economics Management Professor Recruitment 2020