To address the present challenges in water sector, revision of National Water Policy has been envisaged and a drafting committee has been constituted on 5th November, 2019 to revise the National Water Policy within a term of six months. Due to the work being affected due to COVID-19 pandemic, the term of the Committee has been extended up to 31st October, 2020.The said committee is working towards finalizing its report at present.
The proposed National Bureau of Water Use Efficiency (NBWUE) will have the overall responsibility of improving water use efficiency across various sectors, namely irrigation, drinking water supply, power generation, industries, cities and all other areas where water is used.
This was stated by the The Minister of State for Jal Shakti & Social Justice and Empowerment, Shri Rattan Lal Katatria in a written reply in Lok Sabha today.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Hardeep S Puri launches Climate Smart Cities Assessment Framework (CSCAF 2.0) and Streets for People Challenge Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of State for Housing and Urban Affairs (I/C) has launched the Climate Smart Cities Assessment Framework (CSCAF) 2.0, along with the ‘Streets for People Challenge’ in a virtual event organized by the Smart Cities Mission, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), here today. The objective of CSCAF is to provide a clear roadmap for cities towards combating Climate Change while planning and implementing their actions, including investments. In the last deca
3. Loss due to Floods Floods are natural calamity that the country faces almost every year, in varying degrees of magnitude, leading to a loss of lives and property. The occurrence of floods can be attributed to various factors, including wide variations in rainfall both in time and space with frequent departures from the normal pattern, inadequate carrying capacities of rivers, river bank erosion and silting of river beds, landslides, poor natural drainage in flood prone areas, snowmelt and glacial lake out-bursts. The schem
4. Krishna-Godavari (KG) basin, an excellent source of fuel methane As the world runs out of fossil fuels and looks out for alternate sources of clean energy, there is good news from the Krishna-Godavari (KG) basin. The methane hydrate deposit in this basin is a rich source that will ensure adequate supplies of methane, a natural gas.
Methane is a clean and economical fuel. It is estimated that one cubic meter of methane hydrate contains 160-180 cubic meters of methane. Even the lowest estimate of methane present in the methane hydrates in KG Basin is twice tha
5. GRAND ICT CHALLENGE for Smart supply measurement and monitoring system under Jal Jeevan Mission National Jal Jeevan Mission in partnership with Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MEITY) has launched an ICT Grand Challenge to create innovative, modular, and cost-effective solution to develop a ‘Smart Water Supply Measurement and Monitoring System’ to be deployed at the village level. The ICT grand challenge will be inviting proposal from Indian Tech start-ups,
7. Enhanced rainfall activity over Peninsular India, East andNortheast India during 19th-23rd September, 2020 According to the National Weather Forecasting Centre/Regional Meteorological Centre, New Delhi of the India Meteorological Department (IMD):
A) Weather Systems:
· A Low Pressure Area is very likely over Northeast Bay of Bengal by tomorrow, the
20th September, 2020. It is likely to become more marked over Northwest Bayof Bengal during subsequent 24 hours.
· Strengthening of lower level winds and its convergence along the west coast is
8. National Water Policy To address the present challenges in water sector, revision of National Water Policy has been envisaged and a drafting committee has been constituted on 5th November, 2019 to revise the National Water Policy within a term of six months. Due to the work being affected due to COVID-19 pandemic, the term of the Committee has been extended up to 31st October, 2020.The said committee is working towards finalizing its report at present.
The proposed National Bureau of Water Use Efficiency (NBWUE) wil
9. 100% Source Segregation & Waste Processing should be Focussed– Durga Shanker Mishra Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), during his interaction with the Chief Secretary/Principal Secretary/ senior officials of the States of Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand has emphasized that 100% source segregation and waste processing should be the focus and home composting encouraged by the States. He also said that sustainable models of C&D waste should be installed. He was chairing a meeting to review the progress of Urban Missions, namely, Swac
12. Withdrawal of southwest monsoon from some parts of northwest India today, the 28th September, 2020 According to the National Weather Forecasting Centre of the India Meteorological Department:
In view of the establishment of an anti-cyclonic circulation in the lower tropospheric levels over western parts of northwest India and substantial reduction in moisture content & rainfall, the southwest monsoon has withdrawn from some parts of west Rajasthan and Punjab today, the 28th September, 2020 against its normal date of 17th September.
15 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC2 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
17 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC13 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
27 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat13 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
29 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama
Sarkari Naukri Vacancy NSD Delhi
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, a fully funded autonomous organisation of the Government of India invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment 2020 of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Non-Faculty Staff in NSD Delhi. (Advertisement No. NSDREC2020).