The Ministry of Minority Affairs under Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram (PMJVK) has sanctioned 75 projects for Minority Concentration Areas (MCAs) of Andhra Pradesh and 14 projects for MCAs of Maharashtra in the last two years. These projects are mainly in the sectors of education, health, skill development.
The type of projects sanctioned for Andhra Pradesh are Residential Schools (9), School Buildings (5), Student Hostels (20), Degree College (1), ITIs (5), Polytechnics (3), Additional Class Rooms (5), Common Service Centres (9), Working Women Hostels (2), Hunar Hubs (4) and Sanitation Projects (12).
The type of projects sanctioned for Maharashtra are Common Service Centres (3), ITI (1), Hospital (1), Sadhbav Mandaps (2), Additional Class Room (1), Hunar Hub (1) and Sanitation Projects (5). Details of the projects sanctioned are available on the website of the Ministry -www.minorityaffairs.gov.in.
The Ministry since 2014-15 has sanctioned projects of Rs.38169.14 lakh for MCAs of Andhra Pradesh and Rs.9666.21 lakh for MCAs of Maharashtra under the PMJVK Scheme. During 2018-19 and 2019-20, projects of Rs. 21868.72 lakh were sanctioned for Andhra Pradesh, Rs. 11370.16 lakh was released which also includes releases for projects sanctioned earlier, and the State submitted utilization certificates for Rs. 1573.98 lakhs. In the same period, approval for projects of Rs. 907.29 lakh was accorded for the State of Maharashtra, Rs. 1073.39 lakh was released which also includes funds released for the projects sanctioned in the previous years and the State submitted utilisation certificates for Rs. 654 lakh.
PMJVK being an area development programme, projects are sanctioned in the identified MCAs of the States/UTs which are available for use to the entire population of the area. Further, the projects are proposed by the States/UTs as per infrastructure requirement in the MCAs.
This information was given in a written reply by the Union Minister of Minority Affairs Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi in the Lok Sabha today.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Launches Kisan Suryoday Yojana for the farmers of Gujarat Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated 3 key projects in Gujarat today through video conferencing.
Shri Modi launched the Kisan Suryodaya Yojana for providing 16 hours of power supply to farmers. He also inaugurated the Paediatric Heart Hospital attached with U.N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre and a Mobile Application for tele-cardiology at the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad.
The Prime Minister also inaugurated the Ropeway at Girnar on the occasion.
2. Extension of ESI Scheme to Arunachal Pradesh In its continuous endeavor to cover more workers under ESI Scheme, Govt. of India has now extended the Employees'StateInsurance (ESI) Scheme for the first time to Arunachal Pradesh, with effect from 1st November, 2020. A notification to this effect has been issued by the Central Government for notifying the district of Papum Pare,under ESI Scheme.
All factories located in the district of Papum Pare of Arunachal Pradesh employing 10 or more persons shall become eligible for coverage under ES
4. Insurance coverage to PMJDY account holders Under Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), a free RuPay debit card is provided to the PMJDY account holders with inbuilt accident insurance cover of Rs. 1 lakh. This coverage amount has since been raised from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2 lakh to PMJDY accounts opened after 28.08.2018. This was stated by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Giving more details, the Min
6. Upgradation and Modernization of Ayodhya Railway Station A work namely “Ayodhya-Redevelopment of station and circulating area etc. in connection with development of stations of religious & cultural importance” is sanctioned. The cost of the work is Rs. 104.77 Crores. A total expenditure of Rs. 20.61 Crores has been incurred. The outlay for F.Y. 2020-21 is Rs. 18.16 crores. The executive agency for the project is M/S RITES Ltd.
The scope of the work includes provision of new station building, two new modern foot over bridge
7. Samarth Scheme The Ministry of Textiles is implementing the Samarth-Scheme for Capacity Building in Textiles Sector, a placement oriented programme targeting skill development of 10 lakh youth in the entire value chain of textiles, excluding Spinning & Weaving in the organized Sector. Some of the advanced features of SAMARTH scheme include Training of Trainers (ToT), Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS), CCTV recording of training programme, dedicated call centre with helpline number, mobile app based
8. Use of Chemicals and Pesticides for Ripening of Fruits As per the information provided by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; sub-regulation 2.3.5 of Food Safety and Standards (Prohibition and Restriction on Sales) Regulations, 2011 is related to “Prohibition of use of Calcium Carbide in ripening of fruits”. According to this sub regulation, “No person shall sell or offer or expose for sale or have in his premises for the purpose of sale under any description, fruits which have be
9. Relief Package to Promote Fisheries The Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying has launched a flagship scheme namely Pradhan MantriMatsyaSampadaYojana(PMMSY) as a part of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Covid-19 relief package with an estimated investment of Rs. 20,050 crores for implementation in all the States/Union Territories over a period of 5 years from FY 2020-21 to FY 2024-25. The Scheme is being implemented in all the States and Union Territories including Assam, Haryana and North Eastern States. In a
10. Setting Up of Solar Panel in the Vacant Land of Railways Indian Railways (IR) has planned to set up solar plants on its vacant land and along the tracks. As a part of this initiative, 4.7 Mega Watt (MW) land based Solar plants have already been commissioned. Action has been taken for installation of Solar power projects on unused Railway land at following locations:
11. Change in Skill Development Programmes Post Covid-19 Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) through National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is imparting on-line skilling through ‘e-SkillIndia’ platform in the midst of COVID-19 lockdown. Further, Ministry of Home Affairs has permitted the conduct of skill training programmes in physical form from September 21, 2020 onwards. Accordingly, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) has been issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) for restarting the training.
12. Development of Women and Children The Ministry of Women & Child Development implements following schemes to promote the development of women and children across the country:
Anganwadi Services: Anganwadi Services under Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme, aiming at holistic development of children below 6 years of age and pregnant women & lactating mothers, by providing a package of six services comprising (i) Supplementary nutrition; (ii) Pre-school non-f
13. Functioning of PM-AASHA Scheme Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay SanraksHan Abhiyan’ (PM-AASHA) is an umbrella scheme to ensure Minimum Support Price (MSP) to farmers. It comprises the erstwhile Price Support Scheme (PSS) with certain modifications and rolling out of new schemes of Price Deficiency Payment Scheme (PDPS) and pilot of Private Procurement and Stockist Scheme (PPSS). Under PM-AASHA, States/UTs are offered to choose either PSS and PDPS in a given procurement season with respect to particular oilseeds crop for the entire St
14. MISSION KARMAYOGI The National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (‘NPCSCB’) – “Mission Karmayogi” has been launched with the objective of enhancing governance through Civil Service Capacity Building.Mission Karmayogi will have the following six pillars:-
(i) Policy Framework,
(ii) Institutional Framework,
15. Supply of Meals to Students during the Lockdown State Governments and UT Administrations have been advised to provide Food Security Allowance (FSA) comprising of foodgrains, pulses, oil etc (equivalent to cooking cost) to all eligible children till such time as their schools are closed due to aforesaid pandemic. The modalities for this purpose are decided by the respective States and UTs, according to the prevailing circumstances. States and UTs have also been advised to take necessary precautionary measures in view of the situation caused by COVID-19
16. Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs) Launched on 31.07.2020 Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants/ poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. Following steps have been taken to implement the scheme of ARHCs for urban migrants/poor:
Operational Guidelines of ARHCs along with other implementation framework have been circulated to all States/Union Territories (UTs) for planni
17. Urea is being provided to farmers at a statutory notified Maximum Retail Price :Shri Gowda The Minister of Chemicals & Fertilizers Shri DV Sadananda Gowda has informed the Rajya Sabha in a written reply today that Government of India has notified fertilizer as an essential commodity under the Essential Commodities Act, 1955(ECA) and notified Fertilizer (Control) Order (FCO), 1985 & Fertilizer (Movement Control) Order, 1973 under the EC Act. He added that State Governments have been adequately empowered to ensure selling of fertilizers at notified MRP besides stopping black
18. Funds to Boost Agriculture Exports As a part of implementation of the Agriculture Export Policy, a number of States have finalized their respective Action Plans identifying various infrastructure gaps affecting agricultural exports. To address these gaps, the States can avail assistance under the Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme (TIES) of Department of Commerce and under various existing Schemes of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare; Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying; Ministry of Food Processing Indus
19. Allocation and distribution of food grains and gram under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Package A total of approx. 8 LMT foodgrains (Rice and Wheat) were allocated to States/UTs. Also, Under ANB whole Chana was provided @ 1kg per household per month for two months i.e. May-June 2020, free of cost to migrant labourers who were not covered under NFSA, 2013 or were without ration card in the States/UTs in which they were stranded. Such beneficiaries were estimated as 10% of total beneficiaries under NFSA.
Under the ANB, against adjusted total allocation of 27,001.19 MT whole Chana for two mo
20. Replacing Railway Level Crossings with Flyovers Government proposes to replace Level crossings (LC) in the country with Road Over Bridges (ROB) on cost sharing basis with State Govt, if Train Vehicle Unit (TVU) of LC is more than one lakh. Road under bridges (RUB) are provided to replace the level crossing, wherever technically feasible.
Total 2834 LCs were replaced by ROB/RUBs between 01.04.2015 till 31.03.2020.
Total expenditure of ₹15628 Cr. has been made towards replacement of LCs by ROB/RUBs from 01.04.2015 till 31.03.2020.
21. Various schemes to bridge the demand-supply gap of skilled workers The Government is implementing various sector/group specific schemes for bridging the gap between demand and supply of skilled workers. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has been implementing the following schemes/programmesnamely:
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal VikasYojana (PMKVY) imparts short term skill training to youth and recognition of prior learning of informally trained labour in National Skilled Qualification Framework (NSQF) aligned qualifications through the involvem
22. Various steps to boost export competitiveness Government has taken various steps to boost export competitiveness in Steel sector. These are as under:
(i) Export promotion schemes like Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS), Market Access Initiative, Export Promotion Council, Advance Authorization, Export Promotion of Capital Goods (EPCG) etc.
(ii) Maintaining very low import duty on critical inputs like coking coa
23. Make In India Scheme Targets for production of indigenous defence equipment are decided based on requirements of the Armed Forces. Procurement of defence equipment is undertaken from various domestic as well as foreign vendors, based on threat perception, operational challenges and technological changes and to keep the Armed Forces in a state of readiness to meet the entire spectrum of security challenges.
‘Make in India’ is implemented in defence sector through various policy initiatives which promotes
24. Funds released to Uttar Pradesh under PMJVK Ministry of Minority Affairs is implementing various schemes/programmes in the country including Uttar Pradesh for welfare and development of six centrally notified minorities namely Buddhists, Christians, Jains, Muslims, Parsis and Sikhs. Out of the schemes being implemented by this Ministry, only one scheme namely Pradhan Mantri Jan Vikas Karyakram (earlier known as Multi-sectoral Development Scheme) is Centrally Sponsored Scheme, under which funds are released to the State Governments including
25. Social Security for AWWs, Women and Children during Pandemic Under the Social Security benefits, Anganwadi Workers (AWWs)/ Anganwadi Helpers (AWHs) are covered under the following Insurance Schemes:
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18 to 50 years are covered under PMJJBY for life cover of Rs.2.00 lakh (covers life risk, death due to any reason).
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18-59 years are covered under PMSBY fo
29 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching66 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
30 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan6 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
32 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC4 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
34 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC15 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
42 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC9 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
43 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
45 FSSAI invites application for engagingone Consultant/Young Professional (Legal)#Jobs2 Days Remaining for Apply he Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous statutory Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
FSSAI proposes to fill-up positions inviting applications from self-motivated professionals to be engaged on contract basis as ...
46 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management23 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com