The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh said in a written reply in Rajya Sabha today that several measures have been taken for the benefit of pensioners during COVID-19.
The Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, ever since the lockdown due to unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, has been taking various initiatives for the pensioners, to ensure the timely credit of pension & retirement benefits and keep them healthy and aware during this time of COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of major initiatives/support measures taken in this regard are enumerated hereunder:
A web event was organized by this department with the pensioners covering about 20 Indian cities for a tele-interaction with Dr.RandeepGulleria, Director, AIIMS, in which all aspects of COVID-19 were covered to allay Pensioners’ fear.
For ensuring preventive-health care of pensioners, another web event on Yoga was held covering about 20 Indian cities, in the course of which, a Yoga trainer gave a live demonstration and lecture to Pensioners and answered their questions, in order to boost their immunity during lockdown and to stay fit.
To ensure timely credit of pension in cases, where PPO (Pension Payment Order) has been issued but not sent to CPAO or banks due to lockdown, the matter was taken up with Controller General of Accounts (CGA) to issue necessary directive to CPAO and CPPCs of banks to use electronic modes during the unprecedented situation of COVID-19 pandemic till normalcy returns.
Rule 64 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972, was relaxed in order to ensure immediate provisional sanction of pensionary benefits amid the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, wherever an employee is likely to retire before finalization of his dues or is unable to submit the pension claim form.
In order to enhance Ease of Living of central government civil pensioners, a provision has been made to integrate the e-PPO (Electronic Pension Payment Order) with DigiLocker. This initiative will create a permanent record of PPO in the DigiLocker and the pensioner can get the instant copy/print-out of the latest copy of his PPO.
In view of the on-going COVID-19 and the vulnerability of elderly population to Corona virus, the timeline for submitting the life certificate has been relaxed. All central government pensioners can submit Life Certificate from 1st November, 2020 to 31st December, 2020. However, the pensioners in the age group of 80 years and above can submit Life Certificate from 1st October, 2020 to 31st December, 2020.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PM to launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all residents of J&K on 26 December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all the residents of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir on 26th December 2020 at 12 noon via video conferencing. The scheme will ensure Universal Health Coverage and focus on providing financial risk protection and ensuring quality and affordable essential health services to all individuals and communities. Union Home Minister and Lieutenant Governor of J&K will also be present on the occasion.
3. PM to visit Vaccine facilities in three cities tomorrow The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will embark on a 3 city visit to personally review the vaccine development and manufacturing process. He will visit the Zydus Biotech Park in Ahmedabad, Bharat Biotech in Hyderabad and Serum Institute of India in Pune.
As India enters a decisive phase of the fight against COVID-19, The Prime Minister’s visit to these facilities and discussions with the scientists will help him get a first-hand perspective of the preparations, challenges and roadmap in
4. National Organ Donation Day celebrated in Health Ministry Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare today chaired multiple eventsto mark National Organ Donation Day.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan addressed CRPF jawans on an event to mark the culmination of a massive voluntary campaign that was launched by CRPF on 14th August this year to bring awareness about organ donation among its nearly three and a half lakh jawans in collaboration with All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi and Organ Retrieval Banking Organization (ORB
6. Government Launches Mission COVID Suraksha to accelerate Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development The Government of India (GOI) has announced the third stimulus package of Rs. 900 Crore for the Mission COVID Suraksha- The Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development Mission. This grant will be provided to the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for Research & Development of Indian COVID-19 vaccines.
The COVID-19 Vaccine development Mission with end-to-end focus from preclinical development through clinical deve
7. Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS decides to work together to set up a Department of Integrative Medicine Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS have decided to initiate work on setting up a Department of Integrative Medicine at AIIMS. This was decided in a joint visit and review by Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, AYUSH and Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS of the Centre for Integrative Medicine and Research (CIMR) at AIIMS, New Delhi. The CIMR receives notable support through the Centre of Excellence Scheme of the Ministry of AYUSH.
Dr. Gautam Sharma, Head, CIMR and senior officers of AYUSH Ministr
9. Best Source Nutrition Best Source Nutrition
Nature hides immense health secrets and healing powers in plants, herbs and fruits. At BestSource® we have a personal commitment to unlock these secrets to bring you nutrition in its natural, purest, most active form as health products to spread wellness.
Our Herbal, Ayurvedic, Dietary supplements and Nutraceuticals target diverse and specific health areas such as supplements for sports, weight loss & detox, organ
11. Union Education Minister releases a compilation of initiatives by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually released a compilation of initiatives undertaken by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic here today.
The Minister noted that in the year 2020-21, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented public health emergency, affecting almost all countries and territories globally. He further said that the pandemic has led to severe disruptions in normal life,and has impacted children and also affected the
12. Ministry of AYUSH and ICCR to streamline and intensify joint efforts to promote Yoga worldwide In a high level review meeting of collaboration activities between Ministry of AYUSH and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) for promotion of Yoga globally today at New Delhi, it was resolved to streamline and intensify the joint efforts to promote Yoga in various countries across the world. The review was jointly held by Dr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe, President, ICCR and Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH. It was also decided to utilise the certification framework of the Yoga Certifi
13. Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace
83% of survey participants from India are more interested in online learning/training since the pandemic
79% survey participants from India say technology should play a major role in workplace safety
53% of survey participants from India say that they would switch jobs if it meant they could work remotely
14. Launch of New, Impactful, Immunity Boosting Products From The Forest Fresh, Organic Range on Tribes India Continuing to expand its product range and make it more attractive, while enabling millions of tribal enterprises access to larger markets, Tribes India has added 46 more new tribal products, mainly in the Forest Fresh and Organic range, into its catalogue this week. TRIFED has added a large number of immunity boosting products, produce in the Forest Fresh and Organics range and tribal arts and handicrafts to its Tribes India range in the last month. All the new products introduced in the past few weeksa
16. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic The Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying with a view to avoid adverse impact on fisheries due to COVID-19 pandemic lockdown in the country, had issued advisory to State Governments/Union Territories(UTs) to include fish and shrimp in the list of commodities to exempt from lockdown and also allow movement of fish and fish products, fish seed & fish feed for fish-farmers/fishers, aquaculture farms and other commercial establishments like aquarium shop etc. Besid
18. NDMA Guidelines on Lockdown In terms of Section 6 (2) (i) of the Disaster Management Act, 2005 (DM Act, 2005), National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), on being satisfied that the country is threatened by the spread of COVID – 19 pandemic, has been directing Union Home Secretary, being the Chairperson of the National Executive Committee (NEC), to take measures and to issue necessary guidelines so as to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the country. Accordingly, NEC has been issuing guidelines about the Lockdown and Unlo
19. Reduction in Maternal Mortality Rate As per the latest report (2016-18) of Sample Registration System (SRS) released by Registrar General of India (RGI), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) of India per 100,000 live births has declined to 113 in 2016-18 from 122 in 2015-17 and 130 in 2014-2016. The detailed comparative state-wise MMR of the year 2015-17 and 2016-18 is placed at Annexure-I.
Under the National Health Mission (NHM), some of the important steps taken to reduce maternal deaths in the country are as follows:
21. Liposuction in Hyderabad, India | Dr YV Rao Clinic Dear excessive fat,
Nobody likes you! Why do you make way into my body without my consent?
Excessive fat around the waist and chubbiness in the thighs and back is not physically appealing. People
may call you but some might even take offense. While body shaming is not okay, but
maintaining healthy weight is important.
Some people do not gain weight after eating a lot of junk and others put on weight just by breathing air!
It is the true story
22. Buy Super Kamagra From UK And How Long Does Super Kamagra Last ? A healthy intercourse between the couples is the key to a happy and successful relationship. As long as a man physically satisfies his companion and fulfils her inner desires and cravings, there is very little chance of any problem. However, the moment a man loses interest in intercourse - whatever may be the cause – their compatibility, mutual understanding, bonding and the vows of a life long relationship, goes for a toss. One such physical inability, which is a major cause of c
23. Description Of Super Tadarise: Super tadarise is one of the greatest medicines for the treatment & elimination of sexual dysfunction for males. Super Tadarise facilitates the ability to achieve excitation in an unreasonably short period of time, it takes only 30 minutes of time to start an appliance to allow a man to achieve an erection naturally.
What Is Super Tadarise?
Buy super tadarise is a tablet that is available in the form of oral
24. Steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer The Government has taken many steps to promote research in Ayurveda to develop treatment of cancer. The Government has set-up Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) as an autonomous organization, with the mandate to undertake research in Ayurvedic healthcare services.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has undertaken research related to Cancer also involved in drug development and documentation of medical practices as per following det
25. Procedure for Research on Vaccine The Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) has informed that the requirements and guidelines to conduct clinical trial or grant of permission for marketing of new drugs including vaccines are prescribed under New Drugs and Clinical Trials Rules, 2019.
Further, the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an autonomous organisation of the Department of Health Research, has informed that the stages of vaccine development include the following steps:
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
28 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21