Steps taken by the Government to implement Solar Power plants and Wind power plants on Indian Railways (IR), inter-alia, are as follows:
1. 102.8 Mega Watt (MW) rooftop solar plants commissioned.
2. 4.7 MW land based solar plants commissioned.
3. Land based solar power plant of 50 MW at Bhilai (Chhattisgarh) and 2 MW at Diwana (Haryana) are under execution. The plant at Diwana will be commissioned in September, 2020.
4. To further proliferate solar plants, IR plans to install solar plants of 20 GW capacity by 2030 by utilizing its vacant land. In this regard, to begin with, bids for 3 GW solar plants on vacant railway land parcels and land parcels along the railway track have already been invited. IR plans to provide these solar plants by March, 2023.
5. 103.4 MW of Wind Mill Plants have been commissioned.
Most of the works are being done on Developer mode by private partners, in which Railways do not have to incur capital expenditure.
This information was given by the Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal in a written reply to a question in Lok Sabha today.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. NITI Aayog to Launch Second Edition of India Innovation Index 2020 NITI Aayog will release the second edition of the India Innovation Index 2020 on 20 January in a virtual event. The index will be released by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr Rajiv Kumar in the presence of NITI Aayog Member Dr VK Saraswat and CEO Amitabh Kant.
The release of the second edition of the index—the first was launched in October 2019—demonstrates the Government’s continued commitment towards transforming the country into an innovation-driven economy.
4. PM participates in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi participated in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi today.
Addressing the event, the Prime Minister said it was another special occasion for Kashi as, He said, the idol of Mata Annapurna that was stolen from Kashi more than 100 years ago, is now coming back again. It is a matter of great fortune for Kashi. He said these ancient idols of our gods and goddesses are a symbol of our faith as well as our priceless heritage.
The Prime Minister said if s
5. Ministry of Commerce and Industry and Ministry of AYUSH decides to set up an AYUSH Export Promotion Council The Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of AYUSH have decided to work together to set up an Export Promotion Council to boost AYUSH exports. This decision was taken recently in a joint review of AYUSH trade and Industry by Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Commerce and Industry and Shri Shripad Naik, Minister of AYUSH. It was also decided in the review that the entire AYUSH sector will work together to achieve price and quality competitiveness to boost AYUSH exports. The review was held throu
6. PM addresses India Mobile Congress 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi delivered inaugural address at the virtual India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2020 today through video conference. The theme for IMC 2020 is "Inclusive Innovation - Smart, Secure, Sustainable”. It aims to align to the Prime Minister’s vision to promote ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’, ‘Digital Inclusivity’, and ‘Sustainable development, entrepreneurship & innovation’. It also aims to drive foreign and local investments, encourage R
9. PM lays foundation stone of New Parliament Building Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the New Parliament Building today. The new building is an intrinsic part of the vision of ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’ and will be a landmark opportunity to build a peoples’ Parliament for the first time after independence, one which will match the needs and aspirations of ‘New India’ in the 75th anniversary of independence in 2022.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said today is a milestone in Indi
10. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
11. Inauguration of Hypersonic Wind Tunnel at DRDO Hyderabad Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh visited DRDO’s Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex during his visit to Hyderabad on 19th Dec 2020. Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri G Kishan Reddy and Dr G Satheesh Reddy, Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO accompanied him during the visit. Cluster DGs, Lab Directors and Programme Directors briefed the dignitaries about the ongoing projects and technological developments. On this occasion, Hyderabad based DRDO labs
12. English rendering of PM’s address in the 19th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 27.12.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the 27th of December. Just four days later, 2021 is about to usher in. In a way, today’s Mann Ki Baat is the concluding Mann Ki Baat of 2020. The next Mann Ki Baat will commence in 2021. Friends, numerous letters written by you are there in front of me. The suggestions you sent on Mygov too are there. Many have expressed themselves over the phone. Most of the messages comprise experiences of the year gone by and resolutions for 2021. Anjali from Kolhapur
14. Indian Railways issues draft National Rail Plan In an endeavour to address the inadequacies of capacity constraints and improve its modal share in total freight eco system of the country, Indian Railways has come up with Draft National Rail Plan.
A long term strategic plan called the National Rail Plan has been developed to plan infrastructural capacity enhancement along with strategies to increase modal share of the Railways. The National Rail Plan will be a common platform for all future infrastructural, business and financial planni
16. NTPC wins prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Awards 2020 Country’s largest power producer, NTPC ltd has been conferred “Excellence” in the prestigious CII-ITC Sustainability Awards 2020 in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Domain. NTPC has been honoured in the Corporate Excellence Category, Commendation for Significant Achievement.
The recognition was received by Shri D. K. Patel, Director (HR) in the august presence
20. Last date for submission of application forms for Haj 2021 extended up to 10th January 2021 Union Minister for Minority Affairs Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has said that the last date for submission of application forms for Haj 2021 has been extended up to 10th January 2021. Embarkation Points-wise estimated cost per Haj pilgrim has also been reduced. Shri Naqvi was addressing a press conference after chairing a meeting of Haj Committee of India at Haj House, Mumbai, today.
22. PM to inaugurate construction work of Agra Metro project on 7th December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate the construction of the Agra Metro Project on 7th December 2020 at 12.00 noon via video conferencing. Union Minister of Housing & Urban Affairs Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath, and other dignitaries will also attend the event that will be held at 15 Battalion PAC parade ground in Agra.
About Agra Metro Project
The Agra Metro project comprises 2 corridors with a total le
24. Alternative independent news portals The media is how we get information on our daily basis. Unfortunately, many conventional media sources are not independent and unbiased. Common conventional media get a lot of pressure from politicians and economic powers, that´s why is important to always question everything they say.
Because of this, it is good to know that there are alternative news sites which you can access in order to read or listen an alternative viewpoint coming from independent unbiased journalis
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
29 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
30 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank13 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
31 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
33 Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Vacancy in UPPCL 2021#Uttar Pradesh28 Days Remaining for Apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites online application on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee - Civil Engineering) for various offices (DISCOMS/TRASCO) of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) (Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021/JE/Civil).
This vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil 2021 in UPPCL is suitable for those who have a Diploma in Engineering in t ...
34 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in NIT Jalandhar 2021#Punjab15 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following 29 Teaching Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines/subject/departments of NIT Jalandhar. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Professor: 29 vacancies (UR-14, EWS-02, OBC-07, SC-04, ...