Hospitals and dispensaries being a State subject, no data is maintained in the Union Government about Safai Karmacharis, who have died due to health and safety hazards related cleaning hospitals and medical waste during Covid-19 pandemic.
States were asked to constitute Infection Prevention and Control Committees. Hospitals were also to identify a nodal officer who will monitor the healthcare workers and review their exposure status. High risk exposures are placed under quarantine for 7 days. Based on their exposure/clinical profile such doctors, nursing officers and other health workers, to take a decision by the Nodal Officer/Head of the Department (or his appointed Sub-committee) for further period on one week. An advisory for managing health working in COVID and Non-COVID areas of the hospital was issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 18th June, 2020.
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has issued guidelines on Rational use of PPEs for healthcare workers including other field level workers. The guidelines prescribe the type of PPEs to be used in Commensurate with their risk to contract the disease in work-place settings. It has also provided guideline on Infection Prevention and Control practices to the State Governments. States were requested to train the hospital functionaries on infection prevention and control practices. Training on Infection Prevention and Control was also made available for all categories of healthcare workers on the iGoT platform.
This information was given by Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Shri Ramdas Athawale in a written reply in Rajya Sabha today.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi interacts with Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar Awardees Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi interacted with Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puraskar (PMRBP) awardees, here today, via video conferencing. Union Women and Child Development Minister, Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani was also present on the occasion.
Congratulating the Rashtriya Bal Puraskar Awardees on their achievement, the Prime Minister said that this year’s awards are special as the recipient earned them in the difficult times of COVID-19 pandemic. During the interaction, the Prime Minister
2. Republic Day Celebrations 2021 India’s military might, cultural diversity, social and economic progress will be on display during the 72nd Republic Day celebrations at the majestic Rajpath in New Delhi on January 26, 2021. Representing India’s strides in indigenous defence technologies, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) con
3. Nation celebrates 11th National Voters’ Day 11th National Voters’ Day was celebrated across the country today on January 25, 2021 with the President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind gracing the national level event held at New Delhi in a virtual, online mode. Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Minister for Law & Justice, Communications and Electronics and Information Technology graced the event as the Guest of Honour. The Chief Election Commissioner Shri Sunil Arora, Election Commissioners Shri Sushil Chandra, Shri Rajiv Kumar, and Secretary
4. NITI Aayog to Launch Second Edition of India Innovation Index 2020 NITI Aayog will release the second edition of the India Innovation Index 2020 on 20 January in a virtual event. The index will be released by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr Rajiv Kumar in the presence of NITI Aayog Member Dr VK Saraswat and CEO Amitabh Kant.
The release of the second edition of the index—the first was launched in October 2019—demonstrates the Government’s continued commitment towards transforming the country into an innovation-driven economy.
9. Cabinet approves Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana (ABRY) The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval for Atmanirbhar Bharat RojgarYojana (ABRY) to boost employment in formal sector and incentivize creation of new employment opportunities during the Covid recovery phase under Atmanirbhar Bharat Package 3.0.
Cabinet has approved an expenditure of Rs. 1,584 crore for the current financial yearand Rs.22,810 crore for the entire Scheme period i.e. 2020-2023.
The salient features of the Scheme are
10. Indian Railways issues draft National Rail Plan In an endeavour to address the inadequacies of capacity constraints and improve its modal share in total freight eco system of the country, Indian Railways has come up with Draft National Rail Plan.
A long term strategic plan called the National Rail Plan has been developed to plan infrastructural capacity enhancement along with strategies to increase modal share of the Railways. The National Rail Plan will be a common platform for all future infrastructural, business and financial planni
11. PM to release next instalment under PM-KISAN on 25 December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will release the next instalment of financial benefit under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) on 25th December 2020 at 12 noon via video conferencing. With the push of a button, the Prime Minister will enable the transfer of more than Rs. 18,000 crores to more than 9 crores beneficiary farmer families.
Prime Minister will also have a conversation with farmers from six different States during the event. The farmers will share their experiences w
14. PM participates in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi participated in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi today.
Addressing the event, the Prime Minister said it was another special occasion for Kashi as, He said, the idol of Mata Annapurna that was stolen from Kashi more than 100 years ago, is now coming back again. It is a matter of great fortune for Kashi. He said these ancient idols of our gods and goddesses are a symbol of our faith as well as our priceless heritage.
The Prime Minister said if s
15. CPCB raises concern on Pollution and Frothing in River Yamuna CPCB monitors water quality of River Yamuna and drains discharging into the River.
In the past, CPCB observed froth formation and increase in ammonia levels in river Yamuna because of discharge of untreated sewage, non-operation of existing Sewage Treatment Plants, improper functioning of Effluent Treatment Plants(ETPs) installed by the industries and Common Effluent Treatment Plants(CETPs) located on the banks of river Yamuna.
Monitoring of 22 drains carried out recently
16. PM to inaugurate construction work of Agra Metro project on 7th December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate the construction of the Agra Metro Project on 7th December 2020 at 12.00 noon via video conferencing. Union Minister of Housing & Urban Affairs Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath, and other dignitaries will also attend the event that will be held at 15 Battalion PAC parade ground in Agra.
About Agra Metro Project
The Agra Metro project comprises 2 corridors with a total le
17. Government asks private television channels to follow ASCI guidelines on online gaming and fantasy sports The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has issued an advisory asking all private television broadcasters to follow guidelines issued by the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) for advertisements relating to online gaming, fantasy sports etc. The Ministry has advised that the advertisements should not promote any activity prohibited by statute or law.
“It has come to the notice of Ministry of I&B that a large number of advertisements on Online Gaming, Fantasy Sports, et
20. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
22. Inauguration of Hypersonic Wind Tunnel at DRDO Hyderabad Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh visited DRDO’s Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex during his visit to Hyderabad on 19th Dec 2020. Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri G Kishan Reddy and Dr G Satheesh Reddy, Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO accompanied him during the visit. Cluster DGs, Lab Directors and Programme Directors briefed the dignitaries about the ongoing projects and technological developments. On this occasion, Hyderabad based DRDO labs
23. Fit India Cyclothon getting huge response, around 13 Lakh people participated in the first week of its launch The Second edition of Fit India Cyclothon is getting huge response all over the country.Union Sports Minister Shri Kiren Rijiju recently launched this event via social media. This mega cycling event started on 7th December 2020 and participants from across the country are participating in this. Till 15 December, 12,69,695 people participated in the Fit India Cyclothon and completed 57,51,874 kilometers of cycling. It includes 3,11,458 participants of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS); 4,14,354 participa
24. Ministry of Tourism organises Domestic Tourism roadshow in Goa Ministry of Tourism, Government of India organised the domestic tourism road show in Goa today through its IndisTourism office in Goa . This event was organised in collaboration with Goa Tourism and Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG).
This B2B event and second in series of domestic tourism Road Shows in the Western and Central Region that the Ministry of Tourism has planned to conduct since the Covid–19 outbreak was inaugurated byMs. Rupinder Brar , Additional Director General,
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
28 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs31 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
29 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh9 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
30 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
33 Recruitment of in RMRC Kolkata and BARC Mumbai 2021#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts, proposed to be filled in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, Maharashtra and in RMRC, Kolkata, West Bengal. (Advertisement No. 1/2020 (R-I))
BARC and RMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine) : 01 vacan ...
34 Recruitment for Job Vacancy in National Education Society for Tribal Students 2021#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA), Government of India (GoI) invites online applications in the prescribed format from all eligible candidates for recruitment of various Government Job vacancies in Group-B and Group-C Jobs Categories on regular basis in NESTS for which the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination. (Advertisement No. 01)
NESTS Jobs Recruitmen ...
35 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2/2021 #UPSC15 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 11/02/2021 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts specially Engineers, Assistant Directors and Medical Specialist as Faculty Assistant Professor, Public Prosecutors, Computer Engineers, Technical Officers etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021).
UPSC Government Jobs Recr ...