In a big support to help fight Covid-19, National miner Coal India arm Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) has donated Rs. Five (05) crores to the state of Uttar Pradesh for procurement of 50 Ambulances. NCL CMD Shri Prabhat Kumar Sinha and Director (Personnel) Shri Bimlendu Kumar handed over a cheque of the said amount to the UP Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanathin Lucknowtoday.
“NCL's coal operations are in UP and MP States. I have assured Hon’ble CM that NCL will keep supplying plenty coal to the thermal power plants of the state. Moreover, as a responsible corporate citizen we are committed for the inclusive development of the state and as a part of our corporate Social responsibility (CSR) we have made a contribution of Rs. 05 crores to the state for purchase of ambulances during these trying times.” NCL CMD Shri Sinha said.
NCL, a Miniratna Company, is one the three subsidiaries of Coal India that produce and supply over 100 million tonnes (MT) of coal annually. The company digs out coal from a total number of 10 coal mines out of which 4 mines are located in the Sonbhadra district of Uttar Pradesh that accounts over 20% of the company’s total coal production. 57% of the company’s coal goes out to the consumers located at Uttar Pradesh majority of them are power plants. Over 14% of the company’s coal is supplied to thermal power plants of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL).
The company has taken up various CSR initiatives in Uttar Pradesh and has spent over Rs. 80 crores in last five years for various development projects in the state. These projects majorly include Solar power electrification of 80 Primary Health Centres, Financial aid for Solid Waste Management in 13 Panchayats of Varanasi, Construction of Eco Park near Banaras Railway Station, distribution of around 15000 furniture in 1800 government schools, smart classrooms in schools, construction of roads, developing skills of youths etc.
NCL had produced over 108 million tonnes of coal and its coal supply (despatch) remained over 107 million tonnes in the last fiscal. Both coal production and despatch of the company in the last fiscal had remained over and above the assigned targets of 106.25 million tonnes. The company has to produce 113.25 million tonnes of coal in the current fiscal, over 45% of which has already been achieved.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Effects of Covid-19 Pandemic on Textile Sector The global pandemic of Covid-19 has affected the existing modus operandi of various textile sectors by posting restriction of social gathering, migration of laborers as well as affecting all the stakeholders right from farmers to traders/exporters in the value chain of textile sector and at the same time it has opened new window of opportunities which were previously less explored. The government has conducted a study viz. ‘Impact of Covid-19 pandemic on Indian silk industry’ to ascertain the
2. Utilization of Nirbhaya Fund An Empowered Committee (EC) of Officersappraises and recommends the proposals received from various Central Ministries/ Departments/ States/ Uts and other organizations for funding under Nirbhaya Fund. After initial appraisal by the EC, the concerned Ministries/ Departments get the projects/ schemes appraised by the Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC)/ Standing Finance Committee (SFC)/ Public Investment Board (PIB)/ Delegated Investment Board(DIB) as per guidelines of Ministry of Finance. Thereafter, the
3. Development of Women and Children The Ministry of Women & Child Development implements following schemes to promote the development of women and children across the country:
Anganwadi Services: Anganwadi Services under Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme, aiming at holistic development of children below 6 years of age and pregnant women & lactating mothers, by providing a package of six services comprising (i) Supplementary nutrition; (ii) Pre-school non-f
4. Various schemes to bridge the demand-supply gap of skilled workers The Government is implementing various sector/group specific schemes for bridging the gap between demand and supply of skilled workers. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has been implementing the following schemes/programmesnamely:
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal VikasYojana (PMKVY) imparts short term skill training to youth and recognition of prior learning of informally trained labour in National Skilled Qualification Framework (NSQF) aligned qualifications through the involvem
5. Social Security Scheme for Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups Ministry of Tribal Affairs is likely to make a Social Security Scheme for Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTG). It is also administering the scheme of 'Mechanism for Marketing of Minor Forest Produce (MFP) through Minimum Support Price (MSP) and Development of Value Chain for MFP' under which it is ensured that the gatherers of Minor Forest Produce, most of whom belong to Scheduled Tribes, get fair returns for their efforts in collection of the notified forest produce.
6. Grant-In-Aid To Rural Local Bodies The Fifteenth Finance Commission (XV FC) in its report for 2020-21 has recommended grants for Rural Local Bodies (RLBs) in 28 States. The grants have been recommended for all tiers of the Panchayati Raj and also to the Fifth and Sixth schedule areas. The grants are provided in two parts, namely, (i) Basic (Untied) Grants and (ii) Tied Grants in the ratio of 50:50. The basic grants are untied and can be used by RLBs for location-specific felt needs, except for salary or other establishment expenditure. Th
7. Make In India Scheme Targets for production of indigenous defence equipment are decided based on requirements of the Armed Forces. Procurement of defence equipment is undertaken from various domestic as well as foreign vendors, based on threat perception, operational challenges and technological changes and to keep the Armed Forces in a state of readiness to meet the entire spectrum of security challenges.
‘Make in India’ is implemented in defence sector through various policy initiatives which promotes
8. Relief Package for Unemployed Labourers The global spread of the corona virus (COVID-19) pandemic followed by lockdowns has affected global economies including India. Covid-19 has resulted in large number of migrant workers going back to their native places. In order to mitigate the adverse impact of COVID-19. Government of India has announced an economic package of Rs. 20 Lakh Crore. Aatmanirbhar Bharat which focuses on Economy, Infrastructure, System, Vibrant Demography and Demand to create jobs for the youth has also been launched.
10. Parliament passes the Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill, 2020 The Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill 2020 with provisions to remove commodities like cereals, pulses, oilseeds, edible oils, onion and potatoes from the list of essential commodities was passed by Rajya Sabha today. Earlier, the bill was introduced by the Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Shri Danve Raosaheb Dadarao in the Lok Sabha on 14th September, 2020 to replace ordinances promulgated on 5th June 2020. The bill was passed by Lok Sabha on 15th September, 20
11. Development in MSME Sector As a measure to help the MSMEs grow, the Government, vide notification no.S.O. 2119 (E) dated 26.06.2020, has notified composite criteria of classification of MSMEs based on investment in plant and machinery or equipment and turnover of the enterprise. The new criteria is effective from 1.7.2020. However, to provide hassle free transition from old system of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum to Udyam Registration, 31.03.2021 has been fixed as deadline. The New criteria provides that the turnover with respect to ex
12. Increase in Salaries of Anganwadi Workers Government has advised public including women to take all precautions for prevention from COVID19, while pursuing professions. Measures such as work from home, on line teaching, tele medicine consultations etc have been encouraged. Anganwadi Workers, ANMs and ASHAs have been engaged in facilitating essential services during COVID19 pendemic.
With effect from 1st October, 2018, the Government has enhanced honorarium to Anganwadi Workers (AWWs) from ₹ 3,000/- to ₹ 4,500/- per month; AWWs at m
13. Social Security for AWWs, Women and Children during Pandemic Under the Social Security benefits, Anganwadi Workers (AWWs)/ Anganwadi Helpers (AWHs) are covered under the following Insurance Schemes:
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18 to 50 years are covered under PMJJBY for life cover of Rs.2.00 lakh (covers life risk, death due to any reason).
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18-59 years are covered under PMSBY fo
14. Cylinders distributed under PMUY during Corona crisis Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana(PMUY) commenced w.e.f. 01.05.2016 to provide deposit free LPG connections to adult woman of poor households. The target of the same was achieved on 7th September, 2019. Year-wise details of LPG connections released under the Scheme are as under:-
15. Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar
The Govt. of India invites interested individuals/ institutions for Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar, an annual award in the field of Disaster Management.
The application can be filled online on the website
16. Urea is being provided to farmers at a statutory notified Maximum Retail Price :Shri Gowda The Minister of Chemicals & Fertilizers Shri DV Sadananda Gowda has informed the Rajya Sabha in a written reply today that Government of India has notified fertilizer as an essential commodity under the Essential Commodities Act, 1955(ECA) and notified Fertilizer (Control) Order (FCO), 1985 & Fertilizer (Movement Control) Order, 1973 under the EC Act. He added that State Governments have been adequately empowered to ensure selling of fertilizers at notified MRP besides stopping black
17. Funds to Boost Agriculture Exports As a part of implementation of the Agriculture Export Policy, a number of States have finalized their respective Action Plans identifying various infrastructure gaps affecting agricultural exports. To address these gaps, the States can avail assistance under the Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme (TIES) of Department of Commerce and under various existing Schemes of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare; Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying; Ministry of Food Processing Indus
18. Steps to Promote Export during Pandemic Since March 2020, during COVID-19 pandemic, regular meetings were held with the Export Promotion Councils (EPCs), Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Industry bodies and Associations to discuss issues and problems faced by the exporters and ways to promote exports during the pandemic. The issues raised by them were taken up with the concerned Ministries/Departments for an early redressal.
Government has taken the following key steps to boost exports:
The validity of Foreign Tra
19. Shifting of Base to India by MNCs Several multinational companies have evinced their interest to shift their base into India across different States in sectors such as Electronics, Retail, e-Commerce, Automotive, Food Processing, Textiles etc. However, due to sensitivity of information maintained by the companies, the reasons for relocation of operations are not explicitly spelt out. It has been seen that FDI inflows usually helps in augmenting domestic capital and promote employment opportunities across sectors. The FD
20. Tender to Local Companies To ensure that the local firms are allotted the tender under Atmanirbhar Bharat, the following measures have been taken:-
1. The Department of Expenditure (DoE) vide Order No. 12/17/2019-PPD dated 15.05.2020 (copy also available on website of Department of Expenditure) has amended Rule 161 (iv) of General Financial Rules (GFR) 2017 restricting Global Tender Enquiry (GTE) for the contract/ supply value of above Rs. 200 crore to enable floating of local tenders by Procuring Entities of Government
21. Allocation and distribution of food grains and gram under Atma Nirbhar Bharat Package A total of approx. 8 LMT foodgrains (Rice and Wheat) were allocated to States/UTs. Also, Under ANB whole Chana was provided @ 1kg per household per month for two months i.e. May-June 2020, free of cost to migrant labourers who were not covered under NFSA, 2013 or were without ration card in the States/UTs in which they were stranded. Such beneficiaries were estimated as 10% of total beneficiaries under NFSA.
Under the ANB, against adjusted total allocation of 27,001.19 MT whole Chana for two mo
22. Procurement of agricultural produces and payment of MSP to farmers Procurement of wheat and paddy is done by Centralized Procurement System and Decentralized Procurement (DCP) System.Under Centralized Procurement System, the procurement of wheat and paddy in Central Pool are undertaken either by FCI directly or through State Government agencies. Under Decentralized Procurement (DCP) System,the State Government itself undertakes direct purchase of paddy and wheat. Food Corporation of India (FCI) is the Central nodal agency for procurement of wheat and Paddy. Total quanti
23. Rise in Price of Essential Food Items Monthly Average of retail prices in respect of 22 essential commodities monitored by Department of Consumer Affairs (DoCA) from March 2020 to August 2020 indicating the increase in retail prices is as follows-
Department of Consumer Affairs (Price Monitoring Division)
24. Functioning of Panchayati Raj Institutions The Constitution envisages for Panchayats to function as institutions of self-government and prepare plans and implement schemes for economic development and social justice. Accordingly, Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) seeks to make Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) an effective, efficient and transparent vehicle for local governance, social change and public service delivery mechanism meeting the aspirations of local population through policy interventions, advocacy, capacity building, persuasion and
25. Railway Projects Railway Projects are sanctioned Zonal Railway wise and not State-wise, as, Indian Railway’s network straddles across various state boundaries. Indian Railways has taken up 513 Railway Projects (New Line, Gauge Conversion and Doubling works). These projects are in different stages of planning/sanction/execution. The project-wise details including cost, expenditure and outlay are available in public domain on Indian Railways’ website i.e.
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching62 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
27 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan2 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
29 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC0 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
30 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC11 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
37 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC5 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
38 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management19 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
41 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh7 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
48 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama#Jobs7 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama
Sarkari Naukri Vacancy NSD Delhi
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, a fully funded autonomous organisation of the Government of India invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment 2020 of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Non-Faculty Staff in NSD Delhi. (Advertisement No. NSDREC2020).
49 Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020#Delhi20 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Sarkari Naukri Para-Medical (Non-Faculty) vacancy posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi and NCI Jhajjar (Haryana) (Advt. No. 1-17/2020-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Jhajjar Group A B C Job Vacancy Recruitment ...