Board of Higher Secondary Education Delhi is an autonomous body, which is established for development of education under the guidelines of national education policy 1986 Govt. of india. and programme of action 1992 Govt. of India.
It has been constituted to regulate non formal Primary, Middle, Higher Secondary (10th ), Senior Secondary (12th ) education and other vocational courses ( Under Self Employment Education Scheme) in India . With the help of educational experts to educate un educated boys, girls, men and women to upliftment the literacy in india. So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity . Board may impart education with international techniques.
BHSE Delhi board is an autonomous body and all educational boards / universities which are autonomous bodies. In India have discretionary powers . According to these powers every board / university / state Govts. / Central Govt. of India having the liberty and right to take their own decision either to allow or refuse any admission / service. But we do our best to make success the non formal education programme . All the education programmes run by the board is board's own autonomous education programme. Legality, Validity, Utility of the education programme is strict conformity with the constitution of India and law of the land under Article 19(1)G, 29 & 30.
Our motto is Education, Health & Character.
To give the best possible teaching and training to the students. So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity.
To Democratize higher education by taking it to the doorsteps for learners.
To Provide assess to high quality to all those who seek it irrespective of age, region or formal qualifications.
To Offer need based academic programmers by giving professional and vocational orientation to the course.
To promote and develope distance education in India & Abroad.
To individualise study: - flexibility in terms of place and duration of study
To give cost effective and self employment education programm.
A candidate is declared successful on scoring minimum of 33% marks in each paper.
AGE & SEX
There will be no restriction of age ,caste, sex, region,country under open and distance education system of the board. MEDIUM The medium of each education programme will be according to their Regional Language/ State Language/ Country Language. But Question Paper Will be published only in English / Hindi, student can give answer in english/ hindi or his/ her state language. But it should be mentioned earlier in the examination form.
RULES & REGULATION
Check and satisfy necessary information about education programme / board before admission no responsibility of the institute / board after that.
Fees once paid should not be refunded or changed under any rule.
Every student abides to and obtains to present rule and regulations and directions of the institute/ board and also those which are to be enforced time to time .
Any change of the rules & regulation directions by the exam body shall be acceptable to the student.
If any document found bogus the admission and result should be canceled automatically without any notice.
If student fails to deposit the fees in the due time the admission should be canceled without any notice and any primary deposit fees should not be refunded.
If study material or documents will be lost in the post no responsible of the institute / board.
Board of Higher Secondary Education Delhi
WZ-A-1/1, 3rd Floor, Budella Market,
Vikaspuri, New Delhi-110018.
Website - https://bhsedelhiboard.net
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students
Mumbai, November 24, 2020: Unacademy, India’s leading learning platform, has announced the Go-For-Gold Initiative for Indian school students participating in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) 2021. The IOI is one of the most prestigious UNESCO-recognized Olympiads in programming and informatics for school students.
The Go-For-Gold Initiative was st
3. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
4. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
5. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
6. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
7. 16,99,931 School Heads and Teachers have been trained under NISHTHA in 2019-20: Education Minister The Department of School Education and Literacy launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement on 21st August, 2019. The aim of this integrated teacher training programme was to build the capacities of around 42 lakh teachers and Heads of Schools, faculty members of SCERTs and DIETs and Block Resource Coordinat
8. Indian Agricultural Research Institute in Assam The foundation stone for setting-up of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Assam was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 26th May, 2017. Out of total 587 acres total land, 45 acres area is developed for academic-cum-residential campus, the status of which is as under:
Civil works on 45 acres boundary wall and prefabricated building has been done.
Construction of the Academic-cum-Administrative building, roads and site develo
9. Study on Cultivation of GM Crops Bt cotton is the only genetically modified (GM) crop that has been approved for commercial cultivation in 2002 by the Government of India. Long term studies were conducted by ICAR on the impact of Bt cotton which did not show any adverse effect on soil, microflora and animal health. However, the Parliam
10. National Webinar on Internationalisation of Higher Education under Shiksha Parv A National Webinar on ‘Internationalisation of Higher Education’ was conducted today by Department of Higher Education and University Grants Commission. Government of India has recently launched National Education Policy-2020 making way for large scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors. Ministry of Education is organising series of Webinars as part of ‘Shikshak Parv’ starting from 8th S
11. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
13. Monuments Monuments
Near the gardens of Taj Mahal stands the important 16th-century Mughal monument known as the Red Fort of Agra. This powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. The forbidding exteriors of this fort hide an inner paradise. There are a number of exquisite buildings like Moti Masjid - a
14. States and Union Territories States and Union Territories
India, a union of states, is a Sovereign, Secular, Democratic Republic with a Parliamentary system of Government. The President is the constitutional head of Executive of the Union. In the states, the Governor, as the representative of the President, is the head of Executive. The system of government in states closely resembles that of the Union. There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in the country. Union Territories are administered by the
17. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
18. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
20. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
21. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
22. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
23. Skill Training Centres Under Ministry of Steel There are three training Institutes namely, National Institute of Secondary Steel Technology (NISST) (headquartered at Mandi Gobindgarh with regional centres at Kolkata and Nagpur); Institute for Steel Development and Growth (INSDAG) at Kolkata and Biju Patnaik National Steel Institute (BPNSI) at Puri for imparting technical training to manpower employed in secondary steel sector. Further, individual CPSEs under Ministry of Steel impart training to their employees and apprentices.
The details o
28 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC1 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
29 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research6 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
30 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC16 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
31 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research4 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
32 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh4 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
35 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar15 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
36 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
42 Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2020 #Sarkari Naukri22 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) is established by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority). NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Managers on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020-21)
National Pension System Trust Jobs Recruitment 2020
46 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand12 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
49 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 15/2020 #UPSC18 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 17/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Statistical Officer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 15/2020).
50 Punjab PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020#Punjab19 Days Remaining for Apply The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites applications through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers (Civil and Mechanical/Electrical) in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. No. 11/2020).