Details of retail inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI), brought out by M/o Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) from January to August 2019 and current year 2020 is as follows-
Consumer Price Index (Inflation %)
Source: MoSPI, P – Provisional
* - Inflation figures not released due to data inadequacy issues
The Government has taken various measures from time to time to stabilize prices of essential food items which, inter-alia, include appropriately utilizing trade and fiscal policy instruments like import and export duty, Minimum Export Price, export restrictions, etc. to regulate domestic availability and moderate prices; imposition of stock limits and advising States for effective action against hoarders & black marketers ; and, provision of higher Minimum Support Prices to incentivize farmers for increasing production. Government is also implementing Schemes which, inter alia, include Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH), National Food Security Mission (NFSM), National Mission on Oilseeds and Oil Palm (NMOOP), etc. for increasing agricultural production and productivity through appropriate interventions. Besides, Government is also implementing Price Stabilization Fund (PSF) to help moderate the volatility in prices of agrihorticultural commodities like pulses, onion, and potato. Ministry of Food Processing and Industries (MoFPI) has also formulated a new scheme “Operation Greens” for integrated development of Tomato, Onion and Potato (TOP) value chain which, inter alia, has the objective of price stabilisation for producers and consumers by proper production planning in the TOP clusters and introduction of dual use varieties. These policy interventions by Government had ensured that the consumer price index of majority of essential food items have remained relatively stable or decline with only a few recordings marginal increase during January to July, 2020. The details of prices are annexed. Prices of food items are inter-alia affected by mismatch in demand and supply, shortfall in production owing to adverse weather conditions, seasonality, increased transportation costs, supply chain constraints like lack of storage facilities, artificial shortage created by hoarding and black marketing, etc.
This information was given in a written reply by the Union Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Shri Danve Raosaheb Dadarao in Rajya Sabha today.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Remarkable translation agencies in the United States Whenever you need translation services in the United States, you are conscious that there are thousands option all over the country. You must be careful, because although there are many awesome ones, there are a lot of low-quality ones.
One the most remarkable agencies is Pangeanic. This agency headquarters is actually located abroad, in the city of Valencia, in Spain. In the United States, it has two offices, in San Francisco and in Boston. It also has offices
2. New Initiative in Defence Sector First batch of five Rafale aircraft has been inducted and operationalised at Air Force Station Ambala. Induction ceremony was conducted on 10th September, 2020.
Short Service Commission (SSC) women officers are being considered for, and granted Permanent Commission (PC) in all branches of the IAF based on cadre vacancies, willingness, suitability, medical fitness and merit as per policies in vogue. As on 1st September, 2020, 372 women SSC officers (excluding Medical/Dental branches)
3. Impact of Covid-19 on E-commerce Various restrictions were imposed to ensure social-distancing during lock down under guidelines released by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), from time to time. During this period delivery of essential goods, including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment were encouraged through e-commerce. Since, the pandemic is still ongoing, it is too early to make an assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the e-commerce sector.
E-commerce operators are liable to be registered irrespe
4. Prices of Petrol/Diesel Prices of petrol and diesel have been made market-determined with effect from 26.06.2010 and 19.10.2014 respectively. Since then, the Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) take appropriate decision on pricing of petrol and diesel, in line with international product prices and other market conditions. The OMCs have not only increased but also decreased the prices of petrol and diesel, in line with changes in international prices and rupee dollar exchange rate.
The prices of petrol and die
5. Embassy Group forays into Senior Living Embassy Group forays into Senior Living
~ Partners with Columbia Pacific Communities, India’s largest senior living community operator ~
Mumbai, October 13, 2020: Embassy Group, India’s leading real estate developer, forays into a new asset class, senior living, to cater to senior citizens in the country. The current pandemic situation has f
6. Some of the best translation agencies in the US There are many types of business translations services. These include all type of corporations, from small businesses to large organizations, as its clients. They also include different type of documents related to document processes, such as conference presentations, contract negotiations, marketing material and client meetings, among many others.
As a result of the current economic climate, a business translation takes on special relevance for companies looki
7. FDI IN DEFENCE SECTOR In May, 2001, the Defence Industry sector, which was hitherto reserved for the public sector, was opened up to 100% for Indian private sector participation, with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) up to 26% both subject to licensing. Further, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Press Note No. 5 (2016 Series), allowed FDI under automatic route upto 49% and above 49% through government route wherever it was likely to result in access to moder
8. Rise in Price of Essential Items Details of retail inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI), brought out by M/o Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) from January to August 2019 and current year 2020 is as follows-
Consumer Price Index (Inflation %)
10. Ease of Doing Business The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) in coordination with Governments of States and Union Territories (UTs), is working on improving business regulatory environment in States and UTs. The exercise involves identifying reforms which bring Ease of Doing Business (EoDB), in consultation with the States and UTs. Once identified, these reforms are compiled into an Action Plan and shared with States and UTs for its imple
11. ₹ 95,480 croregross GST revenue collected in September The gross GST revenue collected in the month of September, 2020 is ₹ 95,480 crore of which CGST is ₹ 17,741 crore, SGST is ₹ 23,131 crore, IGST is ₹ 47,484 crore (including ₹ 22,442 crore collected on import of goods) and Cess is ₹7,124 crore (including ₹ 788 crore collected on import of goods).
The government has settled ₹ 21,260 crore to CGST and ₹ 16,997 crore to SGST from IGST as regular settlement. The total revenue earned by Central Government and the State Governments a
12. Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21 The Government of India, in consultation withthe Reserve Bank of India, has decided to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds. The Sovereign Gold Bonds will be issued in six tranches from October 2020 to March 2021as per the calendar specified below:
13. The importance of translation services for companies Is your business strong in the country and you want to expand it globally? Global exposure is only possible if you prepare for it. Business communication with multiple countries requires expertise and precision. Whether you are in the public or private sector, you need professional translation services for more than one language.
What are the advantages of using translation agencies?
Better communication with customers: If your company needs to communicate
15. Production of Ethanol The ethanol procured for ethanol blended petrol by Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) in the last three years is as under:
Ethanol Supply Year (ESY)*
Quantity (in crore litre)
16. Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21 (Series VII) – Issue Price In terms of Government of India Notification No.4(4)-B(W&M)/2020 dated October 09, 2020, Sovereign Gold Bonds 2020-21 (Series VII) will be opened for the period October 12-16, 2020 with Settlement date October 20, 2020. The issue price of the Bond during the subscription period shall be Rs5,051(Rupees Five thousand Fifty One only) – per gram, as also published by RBI in their Press Release dated October 20, 2020.
The Government of India in consul
18. Are you looking for Japanese translation services? Outside of Japan and the Okinawa islands, Japan is spoken as the first language by approximately two million people: immigrants who settled in Brazil (800,000 descendants of Japanese, the number of people whose mother tongue is Japanese is unknown), other countries from South America, Hawaii (180,000) and other parts of the United States.
Another 800,000 people who speak Japanese as their native language reside outside of Japan due to a temporary change of residence for business or educational
19. Finance Minister unveils Doorstep Banking Services and declares EASE 2.0 Index Results Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman today inaugurated Doorstep Banking Services by PSBs and participated in the awards ceremony to felicitate best performing banks on EASE Banking Reforms Index.
Secretary, Department of Financial Services Shri Debasish Panda and Chairman IBA, Shri Rajnish Kumar,were also present at the virtual event.
Doorstep Banking Services by PSBs
As part of the EASE
20. Turn Up the Brand Awareness Level with Bulk SMS Service Summary: Bulk SMS can be treated as a wise lesson that when used in the proper quantified and qualitative form it empowers sales, recognition of the brand, making it more impactful by knowing the likes and dislikes of your customers well in advance.
Brand recognition plays an important part in the money-making process; that is what smart businesses do. And to support this concept there are substantial marketing tools available that make this dream come true in a matter of some
22. RBI announces nine additional measures for strengthening the Economy "It is when the horizon is the darkest and human reason is beaten down to the ground that faith shines brightest and comes to our rescue."
RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das drew hope and inspiration from the 1929 statement of the Father of the Nation, as he announced yet another set of nine measures to smoothen the flow of finance and preserve financial stability in the turbulent and uncertain times ushered in by the COVID-19 pandemic. This follows the earlier sets of measures ann
23. Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA The Indian Direct Selling Association IDSA is an autonomous, self-regulatory body for the direct selling industry in India. The Association acts as an interface between the industry and policy-making bodies of the Government facilitating the cause of Direct Selling Industry in India.
IDSA strives to create and further an environment conducive to the growth of direct selling industry in India, partnering industry and government alike through advisory and consultative activities.
24. Japanese companies invited to invest in Indian Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry A webinar on ‘Medical Devices and API sector: Challenges & Emerging Opportunities’ was held on 22nd May, 2020 at 11.30 am for business and trade collaboration between India and Japan in the post COVID-19 scenario. The webinar was organized by the Embassy of India, Tokyo in partnership with the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India.
Mr. Sanjay Kumar Verma, Ambassador of India to Japan shared his valuable thoughts on the golden opp