ASSAM HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION COUNCIL
BAMUNIMAIDAM :: GUWAHATI-21
E-mail ID : asos firstname.lastname@example.org
LIST OF ACCREDITED STUDY CENTRES
BASKA : Barghuli Nehru HS School, Kumarikata Jr. College, Dakshin Bijni College, Tamulpur Comm. College, Barimakha Jr. College
BARPETA : Azad Anchalik College, Bhawanipur Anchalik College, Harendra Chitra Jr College, Howly Jr. College, , Janapriya Jr. College, Madhya Bazali College, Mandia Anchalik College, Navasakti Jr. College, SSM Jr. College, F.A Ahmed Memorial Jr. College, T.N.D Girls Madrassa H.S School, Sajanikanta Higher Secondary School, Langla Model Higher Secondary School, Khonga Anchalik Jr. College,Beki Valley Janata Jr. College,Kalgachia College of Commerce
BOGAIGAON: Bongaigaon College, Lakhminath Bezbaruah Academy Jr. College.
CACHAR: Govt. Boys HS School, Silchar, Katigorah Jr. College, M A Laskar Jr. College, Sirajul AN HS School, Zilkadar AN HS School, Tilak Singha Jr. College, D.N. H.S School, M.A Jr. College,
DARRANG: Burhinagar Jr. College, Jatiya Vidyalaya HS School, Kharupetia, Jangalpara Jr. College, Dipili Anchalik Jr. College,
DHEMAJl: Jonai Girls Jr. College, Silapathar Jr. Sc. College, N.C.D (Jr) College, Bordoibam Lotak, Silapathar Sc College, (Jr.),Laimekuri Jr. College
DHUBRI: Alamganj Rangamati Jr. College, Dhubri Girls Jr. College, J.M H.S School, Nayar Alga HS School, Chirakuti HS School, Birat Nagar Jr. College, Byomkosh Memorial Jr. College, West Dhubri Jr. College, Barkanda Peoples Academy H.S School,
DIBRUGARH: Khowang HS School, Moran Jr. College DIMA
HASAO: Govt. Boys HS School.Diphu, JB Hagjer Jr. Colege, Mahur HS School, J.B.Hagjer Memorial Junior College
GOALPARA: FA Ahmed Jr. College, Khudrapoitary Jr. College, SBP Memorial HS School, Goalpara Girls' College(Jr.),West Goalpara College, Baguan H.S School, Gournagar Jr. College
GOLAGHAT: DoyangJr. College, Kacharihat Jr. College,
HAILAKANDI: AL Choudhury Jr. College, Hailakandi Womens Jr. College, Public HS School, Hailakandi, Gopal Gobinda Jr. College,
JORHAT: Govt. Boys HS School, Jorhat, Rangachahi
College, Majuli, Mahadev Aggarwala H S School, Moriyani,
KAMRUP: Barigog Hajo HS School, Chandrapur Jr. College, Paschim Kamrup Jr. College, Sonaram HS School, TC Govt. Girls HS School, Uttar Pub Kamrup College, Paschim Guwahati Mahavidyalaya, Kamalpur Jr. College, K.Hiteswar Saikia Jr. College, Paschim Borigog Anchalik Jr. College, Kamrupa Girls Jr. College, Bezera Anchalik College, Brahmaputra Valley Academy KARBI
ANGLONG: Govt. Boys' HS School. Diphu, Howraghat HS School, Samsong Sing Engti Jr. College
KARIMGANJ: Budhan HS School, Karimganj Govt. HS School, Narayan Nath HS School, RK Nagar College, Swami Vivekananda Jr. College, South Karimganj AMC Model College, C.V.P H.S School, M.K Gandhi Jr. College
KOKRAJHAR: Shalbagan Jr. Commerce College, Bodofa UNB Jr. College, Hatidhura Jr. College, Kokrajhar, S.A Memorial Jr.
College, Bidya Bikash College (Jr),Zamduar Jr. College
LAKHIMPUR: Avanary Jr. College, Harhi Jr. College, IBM Academy, Laluk Jr. College, Harmoti Junior Sc College, Azad Academy Jr. College, Madhya Subansiri Jr. College, Bhimpara Junior College, Subansiri Mother Teresa Girls' College(Jr)
MORIGAON: HAM Jr. Girls College, Laharighat Jr. College, Morigaon H.S & M.P. School, Mahanbashi Das Jr. College
NAGAON: Govt. Boys HS School, Nagaon, Katahguri Jr. Com. College, Katahguri Jr. College, Sandipani Jr. College, Bechamari M.l.H.S School, Gurukul Junior College, Kampur, Maryam Ajmol Womans' College of Technology & Science,
NALBARi: Nalbari Commerce College, Nalbari College SIBSAGAR: Panidehing Jr. College
SONITPUR: Dubia H S School, Lohitmukh HS School,Gohpur, Missamari H S School, Missamari, Panchmile H.S School, Sonitpur
TINSUKIA: Tinsukia Commerce College, Ledo Jr. College, Kakopathar Jr. College, Kakopathar Jr. College, Sadiya College,
UDALGURI: Asboford Academy, Rowta Jr. College, Orang Higher Secondary School, Orang.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. DOWNLOAD E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (OCTOBER 16 - 31) DOWNLOAD E-MAGAZINE NEW INDIA SAMACHAR (OCTOBER 16 - 31)
This issue’s cover story highlights how Air travel, under the innovative initiative ‘UDAN’, is now affordable for the common man in India. It also covers the country’s journey towards the goal ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ on the occasion of 145th Birth Anniversary of Sardal Patel. Prime Minister’s Speech in UN demanding urgent reforms in decision mak
3. Purple Book Purple Book
About the PURPLE Book
The PURPLE Book is a handbook on general recommendations on diets for common medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cancer and so on. It has been developed as a resource for hospitals, clinics and medical centres. It has been developed and vetted by leading experts in the field of nutriti
5. Learn English at the touch of a button Learn to speak like a native
Cambly tutors are dynamic native speakers from the United States, Canada, UK and Australia, etc. Connect with your perfect tutor in under 5 seconds by simply pressing a button. Practice English conversation, take an English course, or learn to ace the IELTS or TOEFL.
Get the most out of your classes
Video Recordings of every class allow you to watc
7. Bachelor In Hotel Management (B.H.M) Hotel management is a skill which provide a chance to make your awsome carrear and also bright future, in this management course you learn many thing like how to make good food, how to handle a front office department, how to clean room, and how to organize a all management of business.
UIHMT Group of Colleges established in 2012-13 with vast intellectual as well as other scarce recourses focuses upon st
8. UPSEE answer key 2020 released at upsee.nic.in, heres how to check r. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has released the answer key of the UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the UPSEE exam can check the answer key online at upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2020 exam was conducted on September 20, 2020, at various centres.
9. Steps taken by the Government to ensure quality education for vulnerable groups Government is committed to ensure equal access to online/digital education, even when done remotely. Quality Online courses are provided through SWAYAM which is an indigenously developed MOOCs (Massive Open Online Course) platform. Since everyone does not have access to internet, under one of the flagship Initiatives,SWAYAM-Prabha, Ministry of Education is providing 34 educational TV channels covering educational contents for Schools and Higher Educational Institutions. Curriculum-based
10. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
11. 16,99,931 School Heads and Teachers have been trained under NISHTHA in 2019-20: Education Minister The Department of School Education and Literacy launched a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement on 21st August, 2019. The aim of this integrated teacher training programme was to build the capacities of around 42 lakh teachers and Heads of Schools, faculty members of SCERTs and DIETs and Block Resource Coordinat
12. Package to Check Unemployment Rate Shri Santosh Gangwar, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour & Employment has said that the global spread of the corona virus (COVID-19) followed by lockdowns has affected global economies including India. Covid-19 has resulted in large number of migrant workers going back to their native places and loss of jobs has also been observed in India during this period. Replying to questions in written reply in Lok Sabha today he said that Government has taken initiatives for creating jobs at local
13. THE CABLE TELEVISION NETWORKS (REGULATION) AMENDMENT ACT, 2002 केबल टेलीविजन नेटवर्क (विनियमन) अधिनियम 1995
New Delhi, the 1st January, 2003/Pausa 11, 1924 (Saka)
The following Act of Parliament received the assent of the President on the 31 st December, 2002 and is hereby published for general information:-
14. Study on Cultivation of GM Crops Bt cotton is the only genetically modified (GM) crop that has been approved for commercial cultivation in 2002 by the Government of India. Long term studies were conducted by ICAR on the impact of Bt cotton which did not show any adverse effect on soil, microflora and animal health. However, the Parliam
17. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
18. Partnership with International Agencies To ensure that skilling fulfils the aspiration of the people at local level including Panchayat level, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is laying emphasis on empowering the District. It is envisaged that the District Skill Committee under the District Collector would not only facilitate development of district skill development plans but also oversee the implementations for better delivery. District Skill Committees would work closely with the Ministry to drive ski
19. Indian Agricultural Research Institute in Assam The foundation stone for setting-up of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Assam was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 26th May, 2017. Out of total 587 acres total land, 45 acres area is developed for academic-cum-residential campus, the status of which is as under:
Civil works on 45 acres boundary wall and prefabricated building has been done.
Construction of the Academic-cum-Administrative building, roads and site develo
29 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching73 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
30 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan13 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
32 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC22 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
38 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC16 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
45 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh18 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
47 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat22 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...