The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the responsibility of the States/ UTs. The States/ UTs arrange training to police, including male personnel, to sensitize them in handling crime against women. The Central Government also provides training to the police personnel from time to time that includes sensitisation courses on issues related to safety of women.
The Government has set up 684 One Stop Centres for violence affected women with the help of Nirbhaya Fund. The State-wise number of operationalised One Stop Centres is at Annexure-I.
This information was given in a written reply by the Union Minister of Women and Child Development Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani in Lok Sabha today.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
3. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
5. Indian Police At Your Call App The Indian Police at Your Call App is a GIS Map based interface for the citizens to locate police stations near to their current location so that they can easily “reach” the police station in case of emergency. The App displays the current location of the citizen on the Map along with details such as name of places, roads and major landmarks. The App dynamically fetches details of all the police stations near the location of the citizen and can be refreshed at regular intervals.
6. CGHealth Info CG health info app provide information about various programs and schemes of dept of health n family welfare CG Govt it also proveds pregnant women and child vaccination scheduler , BMI and Diabetes risk calculator and other information for the people of Chhattisgarh. it mostly work offline and internet connection requird on for showing health Institution on map and information about swineflu.
7. COVAAS COVAAS (COVA ASSAM) Application aimed at helping people in Assam during this COVID-19 Pandemic. To make the lives of people easier during this pandemic, COVAAS brings together the initiatives undertaken by the Govt. of Assam under a single platform
District wise dashboard on COVID -19 cases: Confirmed, Recovered and Deceased
Donation to CMRF-Assam
Connect 104 helplines or to national Live Helpdesk.
Apply for e-pass for Essential Services during the lockdown.
8. C.G.Khadya – Janbhagidari A multifaceted mobile based android application by Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, this application is intended for all the Citizen of Chhattisgarh .Following are the services provided by this application :-
Ration card Information.
Fair Price shop Information.
Receipt of Commodities at FPS.
Information of Commodities distributed to beneficiaries.
Mini statement of beneficiaries.
Entitlement of Beneficiary.
9. Shakti Button (शक्ति बटन)- Himachal Pradesh Police Shakti Button initiative of Himachal Pradesh Police in association with National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh is meant to help citizen (women in particular) who are in distress and need help while in Himachal Pradesh.
The app provides mechanism to set up to three emergency contacts to the app user from the device's contact list.
User has to set home district where the user ordinarily resides, draft emergency message of up to 110 characters and choose emergency contacts.
10. PCTS App is mobile app of Pregnancy, Child Tracking & Health Services Management System PCTS App is mobile app of Pregnancy, Child Tracking & Health Services Management System which is an online system used as an effective planning & management tool by Medical, Health & Family Welfare department, Govt. of Rajasthan. The system maintains online data of more than 16700 government health institutions in the state. An APP has been launched to facilitate ANMs so that digitisation at source may be done.
· Online tracking of pregnant women
11. eSathi UP As Uttar Pradesh has emerges as the state with largest cell phone subscribers in the country total of 121.60 million subscriber during last few years (according to TRAI Feb,2013), the Government of Uttar Pradesh decided to extend the services of eDistrict directly to the registered account of citizen by developing eSathi (eServicesAccess To Help Individuals) Mobile App. NIC UP State Unit has developed the eSathi Mobile App.
eSathi has enabled citizen to avail all the important services of eDistric
12. Govt raises red flags over video conference app Zoom, calls it unsafe The Union home ministry has raised alarm bells, flagging video conferencing software Zoom, as unsafe and vulnerable to cyber crimes.
The ministry’s notification comes at a time when the platform has gained prominence with most industries now working from home in the wake of the covid-19 outbreak, globally. At the same time, with privacy coming into question in case of Zoom, the Centre has also asked all its ministers and staff to refrain from conducting any meetings on third party applica
15 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC4 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
19 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC9 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
20 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
22 FSSAI invites application for engagingone Consultant/Young Professional (Legal)#Jobs2 Days Remaining for Apply he Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous statutory Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
FSSAI proposes to fill-up positions inviting applications from self-motivated professionals to be engaged on contract basis as ...
25 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh11 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
29 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13/2020#UPSC17 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 12/11/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially System Analyst cum Computer Programmer and Foreman etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 13/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13 ...