With recent announcements by Prime Minister on 15th August, 2020, connectivity is to be taken up to the all more than 6 Lakh villages (from the existing GP level) within 1000 days. As a first step towards this goal, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the “हर गांव में ऑप्टिकल फाइबर द्वारा इंटरनेट सुविधा” project on 21.09.2020 for connecting all 45,945 villages of Bihar on Optical Fibre for providing high-speed internet. This will enable digital revolution to reach the farthest corner of the State.
Prime Minister termed the day as not only historic for Bihar but for the entire country as the Government is taking major steps to make its villages the mainstay of AtmaNirbharBharat and that this is starting from Bihar today.
The Prime Minister said India is one of the leading countries in the world in terms of digital transactions. In August 2020 alone about Rs 3 Lakh Crore worth transactions were made through UPI. With the increase in internet usage, now it is also necessary that the villages of the country have good quality, high speed internet.
Explaining the benefits that accrue through the speedier connectivity, Prime Minister said it would provide access to best of the reading material to the students, along with access to tele-medicine and access to information on seeds, new techniques nationwide markets to the farmers apart from real time data on weather conditions. Farmers can also easily transport their produce all over the country and world, he said.
The Prime Minister said the aim of the Government is to provide Urban facilities to rural areas in the country.
This project will be implemented in a short span of 180 days and will be completed by 31.03.2021 at an approximate cost of Rs. 1,000 Crore through CSC SPV providing 1 Wi-Fi and 5 FTTH connections for one year free of cost to identified Government Institutions, Primary Schools, Anganwadi Centres, Aasha Workers & Jeevika Didi etc. and one Wi-Fi at a public place in every village of Bihar. Rs. 640 Crore of capital expenditure will be borne by the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India.
Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad thanked Prime Minister for dedicating various developmental schemes in multiple areas in Bihar, which has been unprecedented for the state. Minister also emphasised on the role CSC is playing in digital delivery of services especially in Bihar.
It is a matter of great pride for me, as Bihar will be the First State in India to Connect all Villages by optical Fiber Network Internet said Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad.
This project will be executed by combined efforts of Department of Telecom which has already connected 1.5 lakh Gram Panchayats across India with optical fibre internet service, along with Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology and Common Service Centres.
CSC has 34,821 Centres throughout the length and breadth of Bihar State. They will utilise this workforce to not only implement this project but also make it professionally run to provide Optical Fibre Internet Services for common citizens at every village of Bihar.
Amongst other dignitaries Governor of Bihar, Chief Minister and Deputy Chief Minister along with other Central Ministers of Bihar will be part of this launch ceremony.
The Optical Fibre Village Connectivity project has been launched by Department of Telecommunications in order to achieve the dreams of Digital Gram as announced by Prime Minister. It will be implemented by CSC e-Governance Services Ltd., an SPV of Ministry of Electronics & IT. The project aims to provide broadband connectivity in every village of Bihar through Aerial Optical Fibre. Minimum 5 Fibre to the Home (FTTH) connections and 1 Public WI-Fi shall be installed at every villages. These connections will be given free bandwidth for one year.
Objective of the Project is to convert Village into Digital Villages, enhance Digital empowerment/awareness and to bridge digital divide and bringing digital windows at doorstep. It will lead to inclusive socio-economic growth for rural masses.
Main features of the project include:
Approach: Outcome based with special focus on Utilization of BharatNet with Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitment
Financials Implications: Govt. of India would be funding the VGF support of Rs. 640 Cr.
Socio- Economic Impact Assessment: A socio-economic impact assessment would be carried out by national premier institutions to understand the benefits and success of this pilot project.
Monitoring of the Project: By the State of Bihar/DoT
Consumer Redressal Mechanism: A full-fledged customer care service shall be established by CSC-SPV for redressal of consumer grievances.
This project will lead digital services like e-Education, e-Agriculture, Tele-Medicine, Tele-law and other social security schemes to be easily available to all citizens of Bihar at the click of the button.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Union Power Minister inaugurates REC CSR projects worth Rs. 1.64 Crore in Koilwar (Bhojpur District), Bihar Shri. R K Singh, the Minister of State (IC) for Power & New and Renewable Energy dedicated CSR projects undertaken by REC Ltd. (Formerly Rural Electrification Corporation) worth Rupees 1.64 Crore, in Koilwar (Bhojpur Dirtict, Bihar, through video conferencing yesterday. There were a total of 14 schemes, which included 8 schemes for construction of P.C.C. roads, 3 schemes for installation of LED/ Solar and high mast lights, Construction of 3 community halls. The main objective of the project is to imp
2. Maner Sharif , Patna Bihar Maner Sharif , Patna
Maner Sharif , Patna, Bihar :
Maner is a town situated 25 Km from Patna on bank of Ganga. Maner was the western gate of Patliputra (Patna) in the Mauryan rule. It is believed the town is named
4. Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar - Barabar Caves
Barabar Caves are situated in the hilly area near Makhdumpur, 25 km south of Jehanabad. These ancient rock-cut Buddhist chambers date back to 3rd Century A.D. and are renowned as the place of origin of the Ajivika sect.
Baba Siddhnath Temple, also known as the Shiva Temple and originally known as Siddheshwar Nath Temple, is located at one of the highest peaks in the range of the Barabar Hills. The temple was built du
8. PM to dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September, via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Chief Minister of Bihar will also be present on the occasion.
9. Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar
Emperor Ashoka built The Lion Pillar at Kolhua. It is made of a highly polished single piece of red sandstone, surmounted by a bell shaped capital, 18.3 m high. A life-size figure of a lion is placed on top of the pillar. There is a small tank here known as Ramkund. This pillar beside a brick stupa at Kolhua commemorates Buddha’s last sermon
14. Tourist Places in Saharsa Bihar This space highlights the tourist places to visit in the district. It also displays the information such as description, how to reach, where to stay and other activities at tourist place.
15. Cabinet approves establishment of new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar. This will be established under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). The Cabinet also approved creation of one post of Director in the basic pay of Rs 2,25,000/- (fixed) plus NPA (however pay + NPA would not exceed Rs 2,37,500/-) for the above AIIMS.
The total cost will be Rs.1264 crore and is like
16. Power Minister Shri R K Singh inaugurates developmental projects of NTPC in Bihar Shri R.K. Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, New and Renewable Energy and Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, today, inaugurated various developmental projects and facilities in Bihar. As a responsible corporate, NTPC, country’s largest power producer, is fulfilling its corporate social responsibility by creating an infrastructure for the benefit of the people of Bihar.
20. Kutagarshala , Vaishali , Bihar India Kutagarshala , Vaishali , Bihar India
The Kutagarshala represents the spot were Buddha used to stay during the rainy seasons spent at Vaishali. Excavation have exposed three phase
23. List of constituencies of the Bihar Legislative Assembly Bihar Legislative Assembly came into existence in 1937. The Assembly had a strength of 155 members. According to the provisions of the Constitution of India, the first General Elections in the state were held in 1952. The total strength of membership in the As
25. Ugana Mahadev Madhubani, Bihar Ugana Mahadev Madhubani, Bihar
Bhavani is situated in the village, 3 kms from Pandaul railway station. It is said that Lord Shiva became so influenced by the devotion of Vidyapati that he used to live with Vidyapati as a servant. According to the story of Lokmanas, Lord Shiva turned his disguise into a foolish bast and came to the Vidyapati and began to serve. While working here, he became a professor of Vidyapati. Vidyapati went wherever they went and took the gourd with them. Grow too yes w
27 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan5 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
29 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC3 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
31 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
32 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
35 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC8 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
36 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
42 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat14 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
50 Recruitment of Technical Job Vacancy in ECIL 2020#Jobs6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Technical Job Vacancy in ECIL 2020
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has openings for dynamic and result-oriented professionals with experience for the Recruitment of following Govt. Job Vacancy positions of Technical Officers, Scientific Assistants and Junior Artisan purely on a fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of Two Years (extendable depending on&nbs ...