Mahendra Nath Temple is Situated in Mehdar village under Siswan block, about 32 km south from the district headquarters, Mahendra Nath temple of Lord Shiva attracts visitors,including foreigners, from far flung areas.
For the worship of Lord Shiva, Baba Baijnath Dham situated in Devgarh is famous throughout the country, where a huge crowd of devotees and Shiva devotees arise in the month of Saawan, but another Dham is famous for the glory and grace of Bholenath Lord Shiva; Of Sohagra Dham Where, in the Baba Hans Nath Temple, it is believed that there is a belief that the worship and burning of puja and burning there do not only fulfill the desires of the devotees but also get the right of the husband and the child.
On the occasion of Sawan in Sohagra Dham, located at Guttani block of Siwan district, devotees, especially women and virgin women, are trained to worship. Sohagra Dham situated on the border of Bihar-Uttar Pradesh is one of mythological places. The huge Shivling of Lord Shiva is found in Baba Hans Nath Temple located here. Which becomes a special center of faith in the month of Savan. Here, the devotees come from a far flung to worship Lord Shankar. Especially on Monday, there is a huge crowd of devotees growing up to perform the Jalabhishek of Shivling.
There is such a belief about the temple that the offerings are made here by offering Prasad and worshiping the puja. The temple is famous for its achievement of husband and child. Because of which most women and young women come here for worshiping. However, there is no clear information after the origin and construction of the ancient Shiva temple. Where are the many temple traditions associated with the temple that the huge Shivling which is installed in the temple has been manifested automatically. The daughter of the monks Rajas Vansasura, who worshiped the worship, consequently, she was married to Lord Krishna’s grandson Aniruddha.
At the same time, Kashi Naresh Raja Swans flag had asked for a veneration for the child’s origin and his wish was fulfilled. After this, Raja Hansnath constructed this huge temple, and hence the name of the temple became Baba Hans Nath and the temple became the center of worship of childless couples and virgins. At the same time, priests of Sohagra Dham also tell the people’s beliefs and stories related to the temple. According to the priests, this temple belongs to Dwapar era, where there used to be a huge forest in the east. Usha, daughter of Baanasur, friend of the monster Raj Ravan, got huge Shivling during the tour. In the month of Mahashivaratri and Savan, the remote devotees and Shibbhat come to Jalabhishek and ask for veneration by
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mahavir Vaatsalya Aspatal, L. C. T. Ghat, East of Sadaquat Ashram, Patna-800 001, Bihar Bihar and Jharkhand make a major chunk of the Hindi heartland of India. With a population of about 11 crores, the two states have a major burden of neonatal and mother patients. The existing few small neonatal and mother care treatment units are highly inadequate to cater increasing number of such patients. This area was lacking a comprehensive neonatal care centre for a long time where all the treatment facilities were not available under one roof.
3. PM to dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September, via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Chief Minister of Bihar will also be present on the occasion.
4. PM to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September via video conferencing. Out of these, four projects are related to water supply, two to sewerage treatment and one to riverfront development. The total cost of these projects is Rs 541 crore. The implementation of these projects has been undertaken by BUIDCO under Urban Development and Housing Department of Bihar. Chief Minister of Bihar will also be pr
5. PM dedicates to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar today via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said the special package announced for Bihar a
10. Construction of Dams in Bihar Water Resources Projects are planned, funded, executed and maintained by the State Governments themselves as per their own resources and priorities. In order to supplement the efforts of the State Governments, Government of India provides technical and financial assistance to encourage sustainable development and efficient management of water resources through various schemes and programmes such as Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme (AIBP) etc. under Pradhan MantriKrishiSinchayeeYojana (PMKSY) as
11. Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar Katyayani Mandir, Khagaria, Bihar
Katyayani Asthan is situated at distance of approximately 12 kms. From the Districtheadquaters, on the bank of river Koshi, between the stations Badlaghat and Dhamaraghat , which are stations on Mansi-Saharsa rail line. Temples of Ma Katyayani , as well as of Ram, Lakshman and Ma Janaki is situated at this place. Every Monday and Friday , large number of devotees come to this place for offering puja. As per the local folk traditions, Ma Katya
12. Power Minister Shri R K Singh inaugurates developmental projects of NTPC in Bihar Shri R.K. Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, New and Renewable Energy and Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, today, inaugurated various developmental projects and facilities in Bihar. As a responsible corporate, NTPC, country’s largest power producer, is fulfilling its corporate social responsibility by creating an infrastructure for the benefit of the people of Bihar.
13. Union Power Minister inaugurates projects worth Rs 6.99 Crore in Barhara (Bhojpur District), Bihar Shri. R K Singh, the Union Minister of State (IC) for Power & New and Renewable Energy inaugurated CSR projects undertaken by REC Ltd. (Formerly Rural Electrification Corporation) worth Rupees 6.99 Crore, in Barhara (Bhojpur District), Bihar, through video conferencing yesterday. There were a total of 77 schemes, which included 36 schemes for construction of P.C.C. roads, 23 schemes for installation of LED/ Solar and high mast lights, Construction of 3 Chat ghaat, Construction of 3 community hall &am
14. Shaheed Smarak Patna The Martyr's Memorial, also known as Shaheed Smarak, is a life-size statue of seven young men who sacrificed their lives in the Quit India movement (August 1942), to hoist the national flag on the (now) Secretariat building. The
15. Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali Bihar Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali
Ramchura is situated in Hajipur town in Vaishali district of Bihar. In ancient times Hajipur was known as Ukkacala . The Buddha is known to have taught only one discourse in at this place, the Cula Goplalaka Sutta, which you can find in The Middle Length Discourses. However Hajipur is also of interest because a portion of Ananda's ashes were enshrined in the town.
17. Punpun, Patna Bihar Punpun is a village in Patna District in the state of Bihar, India. It is 15 km south of Patna. The name Punpun comes from the river Punpun, a tributary of river Ganga, on whose bank the village has flourished.
It is having religious significance as well as it can be found from garur puraan which reads as :
" Kittessu gaya punya punayam rajgriyaham vanam!
visayascharanaha punyo nadi naayaz punaah pun !!
19. Kesariya Stupa (Buddha Stupa) Bihar Kesariya Stupa ( Buddha Stupa ) Bihar
Situated in the East Champaran district of Bihar, Kesariya serves as the place of the largest Buddhist stupa in the world. Kesariya stupa, as it is known, is located
21. Ongoing Railway Projects in Bihar Railway projects are sanctioned Zonal Railway wise and not State-wise as Indian Railways’ network straddles across various State boundaries. However, as on 01.04.2020, 57 projects (35 new lines, 05 gauge conversions and 17 doublings), costing ₹74,880 crore, covering a length of 5267 Km, falling fully/partly in the State of Bihar are in different stages of planning/approval/execution, out of which 1306 Km length has been commissioned and an expenditure of ₹22,123 crore has been incurred upto Mar
22. Tourist Place in West Champaran, Bihar Tourist Place in West Champaran, Bihar
VALMIKINAGAR: – Formally known as BHAINSA LOTAN, it is a famous tourist spot where a dam is built on the river Gandak (Gandak Project). This dam and its channels are the lifeline of north-western part of Bihar. This channel also irrigates some portions of eastern U.P. This dam is also generating hydro-electricity. This dam has been handed over to the nation by late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru the then Prime Minister. F
23. List of constituencies of the Bihar Legislative Assembly Bihar Legislative Assembly came into existence in 1937. The Assembly had a strength of 155 members. According to the provisions of the Constitution of India, the first General Elections in the state were held in 1952. The total strength of membership in the As
24. Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar
AShok Pillar At Kolhua
Location : Lat. 260 00’ 51” N ; Long. 870 06’ 32” E
District : Muzaffarpur
State : Bihar
Excavation years : 1989-1990, 1992-93, 2010-11
Kolhua is situated about 65 kms north-west of Patna in Muzaffarpur district, where Mauryan emperor Ashoka, ‘the great’ had erected monolithic, polished sandstone pillar, consisting of a
25. Prime Minister dedicates the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated the historic Kosi Rail Mahasetu to the Nation and inaugurated new Rail Lines and Electrification Projects in Bihar for the benefit of passengers through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi said a new history has been created in the field of rail connectivity in Bihar. He said projects worth about Rs 3000 crore like inauguration of Kosi Mahasetu and Kiul Bridge, electrification projects, promotion of Make i
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs12 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...