The foundation stone of ‘Centre for Disability Sports at Gwalior,Madhya Pradesh’ was laid at a function organized by DEPwD, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment through video conferencing today. Shri Narendra SinghTomar,Union Minister of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Food Processing Industries, Government of India, Shri Vivek Narayan Shejwalkar, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), Gwalior, Bharat Singh Kushwah, Minister of State for Horticulture &Food Processing, (Independent Charge), Narmada Valley Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh and Shri Pradhuman Singh Tomar, Minister of Energy, Government of Madhya Pradesh were present on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion Shri Narendra Singh Tomar said that he is thankful to Union Minister of Social justice and Empowerment Shri ThaawarchandGehlot for taking initiative to establish a world class sports facility for Divyangjan in Madhya Pradesh as a result of which the foundation stone is being laid down in the city of Gwalior.At present no training facilities are available in the country for sports person with disabilities. The proposed Centre will make available the specialized training facilities for Persons with Disabilities. The setting up of this Centre will develop a sense of belonging in Divangjan to facilitate their integration in the society.
Setting up of a Centre for Disability Sports at Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh was approved by the Cabinet on 28 February, 2019. Total estimated cost to set up the Centre is Rs.170.99 crore. The Centre will be registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. For overall superintendence and supervision of the Centre, Governing Body under the Chairpersonship of Secretary, DEPwD has been constituted. For monitoring the implementation of the project, a Project Monitoring Committee under the Chairpersonship of Secretary, DEPwD has been formed.
The Centre will provide facilities of international standards to sportspersons with disabilities to compete at international level and bring laurels for the country. It will have an Outdoor Athletic Stadium, Indoor Sports Complex, Basement Parking Facility; Aquatic Centre having 2 Swimming Pools, one covered Pool and an Outdoor Pool; High Performance Centre with classrooms; medical facilities; Sports Science Centre; hostel facilities for athletes, support facilities including accessible lockers, dining, recreational amenities and Administrative Block.
The Centre will have provision for training, selection, sports academics and research, medical support, spectator galleries and suitable for holding national/international events.Sports identified for training are Badminton, Basketball, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Judo, Taekwondo, Fencing and Rugby Boccia, Goalball, Football 5 a side, Para Dance Sport and Para Power Lifting, Athletics, Archery, Football 7 a side and Tennis and Swimming.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PM addresses India Mobile Congress 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi delivered inaugural address at the virtual India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2020 today through video conference. The theme for IMC 2020 is "Inclusive Innovation - Smart, Secure, Sustainable”. It aims to align to the Prime Minister’s vision to promote ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’, ‘Digital Inclusivity’, and ‘Sustainable development, entrepreneurship & innovation’. It also aims to drive foreign and local investments, encourage R
4. PM lays foundation stone of New Parliament Building Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the New Parliament Building today. The new building is an intrinsic part of the vision of ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’ and will be a landmark opportunity to build a peoples’ Parliament for the first time after independence, one which will match the needs and aspirations of ‘New India’ in the 75th anniversary of independence in 2022.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said today is a milestone in Indi
5. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
6. MOHUA launches Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched a programme of Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries and their families today, as an additional component of PM SVANidhi Scheme, in the presence of representatives of various Central Ministries and State officials. Under this, a complete profile of each PM SVANidhi beneficiary and their family members will be prepared. Based on the profiled data, benefits of the various eligible Central S
7. Ministry of Tourism organises Domestic Tourism roadshow in Goa Ministry of Tourism, Government of India organised the domestic tourism road show in Goa today through its IndisTourism office in Goa . This event was organised in collaboration with Goa Tourism and Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG).
This B2B event and second in series of domestic tourism Road Shows in the Western and Central Region that the Ministry of Tourism has planned to conduct since the Covid–19 outbreak was inaugurated byMs. Rupinder Brar , Additional Director General,
9. English rendering of PM’s address in the 19th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 27.12.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the 27th of December. Just four days later, 2021 is about to usher in. In a way, today’s Mann Ki Baat is the concluding Mann Ki Baat of 2020. The next Mann Ki Baat will commence in 2021. Friends, numerous letters written by you are there in front of me. The suggestions you sent on Mygov too are there. Many have expressed themselves over the phone. Most of the messages comprise experiences of the year gone by and resolutions for 2021. Anjali from Kolhapur
11. PM participates in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi participated in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi today.
Addressing the event, the Prime Minister said it was another special occasion for Kashi as, He said, the idol of Mata Annapurna that was stolen from Kashi more than 100 years ago, is now coming back again. It is a matter of great fortune for Kashi. He said these ancient idols of our gods and goddesses are a symbol of our faith as well as our priceless heritage.
The Prime Minister said if s
12. Government asks private television channels to follow ASCI guidelines on online gaming and fantasy sports The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has issued an advisory asking all private television broadcasters to follow guidelines issued by the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) for advertisements relating to online gaming, fantasy sports etc. The Ministry has advised that the advertisements should not promote any activity prohibited by statute or law.
“It has come to the notice of Ministry of I&B that a large number of advertisements on Online Gaming, Fantasy Sports, et
16. Successful Trials of 5.56 x 30 mm Joint Venture Protective Carbine (JVPC) Defence Research and Development Organsiation (DRDO) designed 5.56x30 mm Protective Carbine has successfully undergone the final phase of User trials on 7th December 2020 meeting all the GSQR parameters. This has paved the way for induction into the services. This was the last leg of trials in a series of User trials which have been carried out in extreme temperature conditions in summer and high altitudes in winter. JVPC has successfully met the stringent performance criteria of reliability and ac
18. Inauguration of Hypersonic Wind Tunnel at DRDO Hyderabad Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh visited DRDO’s Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex during his visit to Hyderabad on 19th Dec 2020. Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri G Kishan Reddy and Dr G Satheesh Reddy, Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO accompanied him during the visit. Cluster DGs, Lab Directors and Programme Directors briefed the dignitaries about the ongoing projects and technological developments. On this occasion, Hyderabad based DRDO labs
21. 8 Para athletes in four different sports included in TOPS scheme At the 50th meeting of the Mission Olympic Cell that was held on November 26, the decision to include 8 Para Athletes in four different sports Para Athletics, Para Shooting, Para Badminton and Para Table Tennis into the Target Olympic Podium Scheme was taken.
Para Athletics: Men’s Discus Thrower in F52 event Vinod Kumar who has qualified for the Tokyo Paralympics at the World Championships was included in the TOPS scheme. Praveen Kumar who has qualified for the Tokyo Paralympics in Men&rs
24. Last date for submission of application forms for Haj 2021 extended up to 10th January 2021 Union Minister for Minority Affairs Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has said that the last date for submission of application forms for Haj 2021 has been extended up to 10th January 2021. Embarkation Points-wise estimated cost per Haj pilgrim has also been reduced. Shri Naqvi was addressing a press conference after chairing a meeting of Haj Committee of India at Haj House, Mumbai, today.
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs10 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 Recruitment of Personal Staff Vacancy in High Court Madras #Tamil Nadu8 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format through online mode are invited for filling up the following Personal Staff Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Personal Assistant to the Honourable Judges (ii) Personal Assistant to the Registrars and (iii) Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars in the Madras High Court Service in High Court of Madras at Chennai (Tamil Nadu) (Advertisement no. 159/2020)
Madras High Court Personal Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21
Madras High Court Personal Staff&n ...
28 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
29 Apex Bank Cadre Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank12 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 75 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Posts of Cadre Officers for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Chief Executive Officer (General Manager) Class-I : 12 ...