Air Marshal RJ Duckworth took over as Air Officer in charge Personnel at Air Headquarters Vayu Bhawan, Indian Air Force on 01 Oct 20. He was commissioned into Fighter Stream of the IAF on 29 May 1983 as a Fighter Pilot. In a distinguished career spanning nearly 38 years, the Air Officer has flown wide variety of fighter and trainer aircraft in the inventory of IAF. He has a flying experience of more than 3000 hours including operational flying on MiG-21 and MiG-29 fighter aircraft.
During his illustrious career in the IAF, the Air Officer has held numerous important appointments. He was Commanding Officer of a frontline fighter squadron and has also commanded a premier Fighter Base. As an Air Vice Marshal, he held the coveted appointments of Assistant Chief of Integrated Defence Staff (Technical Intelligence) at Headquarter Integrated Defence Services, Air Officer Commanding Advance Headquarter Central Air Command, Air Defence Commander, Southern Air Command. As an Air Marshal, he held the appointments of Senior Air Staff Officer, Central Air Command. Prior to his present appointment, he was Senior Air Staff Officer, Western Air Command. The Air Marshal is an alumnus of Defence Services Staff College.
In recognition of his distinguished service, the Air Marshal was awarded Vishisht Seva Medal in 2008.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Induction Ceremony of Rafale Aircraft into Indian Air Force The Indian Air Force will formally induct the Rafale aircraft on 10th September 2020 at Air Force Station, Ambala. The aircraft will be part of 17 Squadron, the “Golden Arrows”. The first five Indian Air Force Rafale aircraft arrived at Air Force Station, Ambala from France on 27th July 2020.
Hon’ble Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh and Mrs Florence Parly Minister of the Armed Forces of France will be the Chief Guest for the event. Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat, C
3. Launch of IAF Mobile Application MY IAF Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria, Chief of the Air Staff launched a mobile application ‘MY IAF’ at Air HQs Vayu Bhawan on 24 Aug 20 as a part of Digital India initiative. The application developed in association with Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) provides career related information and details for those desirous of joining the Indian Air Force (IAF).
The user friendly format of the app serves as a single digital platform interfac
4. Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh interacting with All India Toppers of Civil Services Exam 2019 in New Delhi Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh today felicitated All India Toppers of IAS/ Civil Services Exam 2019, the result of which was declared recently. These included Pradeep Singh All India Rank - 1 hailing from Haryana, Jatin Kishore All India Rank - 2 belonging to Delhi and Pratibha Verma All India Rank - 3 whose home state is Uttar Pradesh.
6. Increase in Child Marriage Cases during the Lockdown As per the information received from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), there is no data to indicate rising number of child marriage cases during the lockdown period.
The Government has enacted the ‘Prohibition of Child Marriage Act (PCMA), 2006’. The Government also undertakes awareness drives, media campaigns and outreach programmes and issues advisories to the States/ UTs from time to time to highlight evil effects of this practice. Further, the Ministry of Women and Child Dev
7. Veganism is growing worldwide Veganism is not just a temporary fashion. It is an important trend all over the world.
Brussels saves 'vegan burger' from not being able to use the 'burger' name
The meat sector is advocating that this terminology should be prohibited and, on the other hand, the large companies of the vegan industry defend it. As the vegan industry is growing more and more, it has become common for fast food restaurants to offer vegan burgers
9. Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019 Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has invited proposals for the National Highways Excellence Awards for the year 2020. The awards are given every year in seven categories – Excellence in Project Management, Excellence in Operation and Maintenance, Green Highway, Innov
10. DGCA Undertakes Special Safety Audit of all Scheduled Airlines in India The DGCA is carrying out special safety audit of all the scheduled airlines in the country. For the Airports, spot inspections at 13 licensed airports have been carried out during the monsoon season by the DGCA.
Regulatory audit of scheduled airlines is carried out every two years as per the Manual of Regulatory Audit. However based on the findings during surveillances, spot checks, complaints, voluntary report and severity of occurrence, risk based audits are carried out in the form of special
11. Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh Launches Naval Innovation and Indigenisation Organisation (NIIO)
Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh launched the Naval Innovation and Indigenisation Organisation (NIIO) through an online webinar. Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath and other dignitaries were also present at the event.
The NIIO puts in place dedicated structures for the end users to interact with academia and industry towards fostering innovation and indigenisation for self-reliance in defence in keeping with t
12. CSIR-CMERI, celebrates Independence Day CSIR-CMERI today celebrated the Independence Day at a flag hoisting ceremony at its headquarters in Durgapur (WB). Speaking on the occasion, Prof.( Dr) Harish Hirani, Director, said, “I salute the frontline healthcare personnel, law enforcement officials, security personnel who in spite of the situation have relentlessly and selflessly served the Nation and the Society”.
13. IIMC celebrates its 56th Foundation Day Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) celebrated its 56th Foundation Day today. A series of online events were organized at the regional centers across the country and also at the headquarters here in Delhi.
The Foundation Day Lecture was delivered by Shri Amit Khare, Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and M/o Information & Broadcasting, Government of India and Chairman, IIMC.
Sh.Khare spoke on 'National Education Policy (NEP) - Philosophy
14. Under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, 1858 roads of length 11,517 km and 84 bridges have been completed in Jammu & Kashmir Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana, is a flagship program of Govt. of India for providing connectivity to unconnected habitations, based on census 2001. In the UTs of J&K and Ladakh, all unconnected habitations of population above 250, are eligible under the program. In the UT of Jammu & Kashmir, 3,261 roads of length of 19,277 km and 243 bridges have been sanctioned, out of which 1858 roads of length 11,517 km and 84 bridges have been completed. Similarly, in the UT of Ladakh, 142 roads of length
15. Indian Railways joins the public movement (Jan Andolan) against COVID 19 in a big way Indian Railways has joined the public movement (Jan Andolan) in a big way against COVID 19 inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri NarendraModi. After the inauguration of this public movement, Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry, Shri PiyushGoyal administered COVID pledge to Railway Officers and Staff connected through Video Conferencing. General Managers of Zonal Railways, Divisional Railway Managers, CMDs of PSUs and senior railway officers were connected in this event.
16. Shri Santosh Gangwar launches Logo of Labour Bureau, says Data Base is very important in Policy making The official logo of Labour Bureau, an attached office of Ministry of Labour and Employment, was launched here today by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment in the presence of Shri Heeralal Samariya, Secretary, MoL&E and Shri D.P.S. Negi, Director General Labour Bureau & Senior Officers of Ministry at Shram Shakti Bhawan, to visually communicate the vision and objectives of the Bureau.
17. Hair Transplant in Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost in Hyderabad | Dr.Yv Rao Clinics Hair Transplantation
Hair Transplantation is a minimally invasive surgical procedure wherein the hair surgeon extracts the healthy hair follicles from the posterior part of the scalp and transfers them to the bald areas. It helps the patient to get back the lost hair. Hair transplant is an ideal solution for people suffering from hair thinning, hair loss, and partial to complete baldness.
20. Statement by ECI A report appearing in The Tribune today, i.e., 28th July 2020, titled “J&K polls after delimitation” is attributed to Shri G.C. Murmu, Hon’ble Lieutenant Governor (LG), J&K. Similar statements of LG were earlier reported by The Hindu dated 18.11.2019; News18 dated 14.11.2019; Hindustan Times dated 26.6.2020 and Economic Times (ePaper) dated 28.7.2020. Election Commission takes
22. Shri Radha Mohan Singh Distributes Electric Chaak to 150 Kumhar Families in Bihar under KVIC Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana In a major step towards creating sustainable self-employment, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) today distributed electric potter wheels (chaak) to 150 potter families in East Champaran district in Bihar. Member of Parliament and former Union Agriculture Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh distributed electric chaak and other equipment like blunger machines and pug mills to the potters in presence of KVIC Chairman Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena. The beneficiaries who were given electric chaak after co
23. Indian Army rescues Chinese Citizens in North Sikkim The Indian Army extended a helping hand to three Chinese citizens who lost their way in Plateau area of North Sikkim at an altitude of 17,500 feet on 03 September 2020.
Realising danger to the lives of the Chinese citizens which included two men and one woman in sub zero temperatures, the soldiers of Indian Army immediately reached out and provided medical assistance including oxygen, food and warm clothes to protect them from the vagaries of extreme altitude and harsh
24. Union Education Minister holds a review meeting of National Bal Bhawan today in New Delhi Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' held a review meeting of National Bal Bhawan today in New Delhi. The meeting was attended by Secretary, SE&L, Smt. Anita Karwal, Joint Secretary, School Education, Shri R. C. Meena and senior officials of National Bal Bhawan.
During the meeting the Education Minister reviewed various activities of National Bal Bhawan and directed officials to speedup NBB's activities in the present scenario.He also assessed the progress ma
26 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh8 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...